Maggiano's - Bridgewater
600 Commons Way
Bridgewater, NJ 08807Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Bridgewater
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 9085476045
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Sunil Bhorkar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 908-547-6055 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Bridgewater
Welcome to Maggiano’s Bridgewater. We are conveniently located in the heart of New Jersey at The Village of the Bridgewater Commons Mall. We feature a 300 seat dining room, accompanied with a full bar & captains list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Bridgewater - Best Restaurants in Bridgewater ›
Maggiano's - Bridgewater reviews from OpenTable diners
282 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (192)special occasion (163)great for lunch (99)kid-friendly (99)fit for foodies (82)neighborhood gem (59)great for brunch (49)romantic (46)notable wine list (39)hot spot (34)great for outdoor dining (30)late-night find (18)vibrant bar scene (14)scenic view (7)Show More
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014Really enjoyed the food and service. We ordered the specials and they were delicious. Highly recommend the fried zucchini and the frozen Peach Bellini?Special Features:
- Good food, good priceDeerfielddiva1Dined on 8/26/2014This restaurant is always consistent. We love it for lunch because of its quality and variety. We always know that we can have a good meal, have good service and make everyone at our table happy.Special Features:
- Great for all occasions!OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 8/26/2014This restaurant has great food, ambiance, and wine list. Many rooms available for banquets or special occasions. The restaurant is especially great for special occasions like birthdays or anniversariesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good value anymoreMrWalrusVIPDined on 8/23/2014I liked going Maggiano's for a quick Americanized Itailian meal. While the food is not amazing, except for the zucchini, it was perfect for a fast casual experience. Sadly I doubt I will be returning. The quality of the food is poor as is the value. My wife & I used to be able to order an appetizer, salad, pasta dish (they give you one to take home) and the lemon butter salmon. We would split it with a few glasses of wine & have food for a day or 2 for around $100. Not bad. This last time we went, the portions were very small & the prices have gone up. I don't mind paying if it's great food & experience, but you don't get that here. Avoid Maggiano's & support a local non-chain restaurant.Special Features:
- Food is fantasticluv2dineDined on 8/22/2014My friend and I went here for dinner and our food was excellent. However, our server was terrible. He was rarely at the table and everything he said he mumbled. The entire night he was using pick up lines on us and hitting on us instead of taking care of our orders and our water. He made our dining experience extremely awkward and at the end proceeded to ask my friend and I on a date back to the same restaurant. I usually love this restaurant but this time it was really uncomfortable and the waiter ruined our dining experience.Special Features:
- Service at Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014I did not find the service good. First the waiter started with the specials for dinner rather than asking us if we wanted a drink (this is how they make their money) or appetizer. They did not clean the table well nor check back or ask how our meal was.
- Wonderful MealWorkerDined on 8/21/2014My 2 year old Son was enamored with his crayons and pasta, which allowed us to enjoy ours!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okWillheDined on 8/20/2014Italian house salad just ok; some of lettuce was was limp and old. Calamari was greasy and not very tasty. Wife had tilapia which she said was good.my lasagna was ok but too much meat and not enough cheese!!
- Fun and Relaxed.VitamanVIPDined on 8/20/2014We had never been to a Maggiano's. We are not typically chain restaurant types, but we had a nice time. Our waiter was excellent and the food was pretty good. Everything was very reasonably priced. We would definitely come back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good lunch spotBobbyDined on 8/20/2014Took a group of 8 people for a business lunch and sat in main room. Declined to order the "family style" but was satisfied with servings and the amounts. They let you take home a side of pasta so be prepared.Special Features:
- Good and reasonably pricedCorelliDined on 8/17/2014Maggiano's is big and noisy place, very popular. It's a good idea to make a reservation, especially on weekend, even Sunday, if you don't want to wait to be seated. They offer good Italian food, reasonably priced, menu is extensive. Wine list is OK. Good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrustratingpkaampsDined on 8/17/2014Ran out of three different items we ordered. An establishment like this should be able to do better; especially for the cost. Frustrating!
- great foodluv2dineDined on 8/17/2014love the food here. had my daughters wedding shower here also and received so many compliments. my niece even had hers here. would highly recommend going hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Great place to go for any occasion. So much food. Came home with lots of doggy bags :)Special Features:
- Consistently GoodJVCNJDined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's has it's own style and lends itself very well to celebratory events. A very varied menu permits those of differing tastes to satisfy their particular appetites, whether traditional Italian or somewhat sophisticated dishes. Kitchen makes every effort to accommodate dietary demands of the diner. Good attitude by all concerned, albeit a large, commercial, high volume restaurant. Wine list is sufficient, but overpriced.Special Features:
- Quality of foodStifpusherDined on 8/16/2014I have eaten there several other times and the food has always been very good, this visit it was below par.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014I've have dinner at multiple Maggiano's locations and have never been disappointed with the food, service and overall experience! It's always a great time with plenty of food for everyone. I highly recommend it to everyone!Special Features:
- Family GatheringthecousinsclubDined on 8/13/2014Met family for lunch. Outstanding food and service, attentive but not intrusive. They gave us plenty of time after lunch to visit and talk. I would definitely choose Maggiano's again and recommend it to family and friends.Special Features:
- A family favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/12/2014Consostently Very good vibe, food and friendly service. It's fun. We're not big on chain places, buy never hesitate to go here. We love it!Special Features:
- Not spectacularBridgewaterDined on 8/12/2014We went here for a group working lunch. Service was excellent. Food was OK but overpriced. Most of my table got salads. I opted for the crab cakes and got two 1" crab cakes for $15, which in my opinion was overpriced. I also am not a fan of the way the tables are laid out - very crowded and on top of each other and open area is noisy. I guess I was expecting more.
- Enjoyable EveningDrAudieDined on 8/11/2014I made an online reservation for 2 (my cousin and me), which was honored when I ran into traffic and arrived at the restaurant almost 30 minutes late. My cousin was already seated, and I was given a few minutes to collect myself before I was handed the menu. Our drink and dinner orders arrived promptly, water was refilled as necessary, and the waiter was courteous and attentive. My request for a quiet table was observed (I have a hearing impairment, so noisy areas are difficult for me to hear my dining companions). All in all, a very nice dining experience.Special Features:
- Cozy evening outLuv2eatDined on 8/8/2014Had a very nice dinner out. Portions are huge, and it's nice that they have mini-size desserts, which is helpful after having those large meals (I can't pass up Italian desserts!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- would visit againzfoodieDined on 8/8/2014it was my first time to Maggiano's and I definitely enjoyed myself. they pretty much had a full house. it was somewhat noisy but not in a bad way. allowed us to converse without everyone hearing us. the sangria was delicious and it sneaks up on you!!! waiter was attentive but not overbearing even though it was crowded. definitely going back as there are other menu items I would like to try. 2 ppl - 2 appetizers, pitcher of sangria, two entrees - just under $100 not including tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014The food was good, the portions were good and the price was reasonable; it was a little noisy but not overwhelmingly so and the service was very good. Our waiter did an excellent job. I would recommend Maggiano's to friends and business contacts alike. It was worth the trip from Union, NJ.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014the food was good but I found that the service is not as good as some other time I was there and the floor manager came around and made sure we were ok especially when our food was delayed, one thing I have observed and was not too thrilled about is the manner in which the bus boy goes around and refill your glass with water. several times I brought several people to dinner and I HAVE TO ASK FOR WATER WHEN MY GLASS WAS EMPTY FOR A LONG WHILE AND STILL I HAD TO WAIT A FEW MINUTES TO GET WATER.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Ladies Who Lunch1leftyDined on 8/5/2014An afternoon at Maggiano's was an afternoon well spent. Our little group consisted of six women and a newborn. Our server, Carol, was outstanding. She explained the menu, specials and pasta deals to us in a clear and consistent manner. Our food came out hot and tasty. The buy one, get one deal was a group favorite. Be sure to leave room for dessert, especially the homemade pound cake with caramelized bananas.Special Features:
- neverhomeVIPDined on 8/3/2014Dependably good food and at reasonable prices. We split a side chopped salad, which is plenty for 2. Chose the pastas, lasagna and fettuccini Alfredo, both of which had leftovers, and 2 eggplant parms to come home. Such a deal!Special Features:
- everything was greatkrysmarieDined on 8/2/2014except the service.. everytime we needed him, he was no where to be found. We called other watiors. other then that it was great foodSpecial Features:
- ScottDined on 8/2/2014Everything was delicious as usual. The food was great and the server was very attentiveSpecial Features:
- Food, Service OKTruthHurtsDined on 8/2/2014I really don't know why this place is so popular, the food is average, nothing special. For 3 of us without drinks the bill with tip was $92. Service was what you should expect, but not outstanding. The place was filled with large groups 10+ all in the center of each dining room.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/1/2014nelson our waiter was great. Food was good, only problem was my roasted potatoes weren't with my meal, and they came after I was almost done with my dinner.Special Features:
- friendswhodineoutDined on 8/1/2014The food at the Maggiano's restaurant was simply delicious. My party had the family style, and the service was fabulous. We had a small party of 5. The atmosphere was totally relaxed; the staff was constantly checking to make sure everything was to our likingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodWinnie714Dined on 7/31/2014Technology issues delayed our meal but Pete our waiter made up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependably excellentwwmazzDined on 7/29/2014Food is always good and great service. Buy one, take one home pasta offer during the week is a great offer.Special Features:
- Great service and fooddonnanatalieDined on 7/29/2014The Maggiano's team provided a wonderful experience for my parents' anniversary. Gabriella, our waitress was kind and considerate of their needs, and the house staff made sure the flowers I ordered were on the table when we were seated. My dad was comped a dessert for the occasion.Special Features:
- group outinggehrig00Dined on 7/27/2014Love the family style menu, great atmosphere and great to go with a big group of friends. Also, great for even a small group of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food preparationHeichArBeeDined on 7/25/2014Food is very well prepared and nicely presented. Our waitress was specially good, I'd say outstanding. The desserts we chose were amazing.Special Features:
- OKOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014It was ok. The food was good. I wouldn't say great but not bad either. Not sure I would be so quick to go back if there were other options out there. The service however, was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best sangria ever!blond3bombshellDined on 7/23/2014This place was amazing! We made a reservation and got seated right away.. Our waiter was awesome, he was so friendly and knowledgable about everything on the menu .. Our food was so delicious and the sangria was the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, basic foodDeerfielddiva1Dined on 7/22/2014This restaurant is consistent...food is always good with good service...enjoy the buy one take one feature on the signature pastas.Special Features: