Maggiano's - Bridgewater
600 Commons Way
Bridgewater, NJ 08807Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Bridgewater
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 9085476045
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Sunil Bhorkar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 908-547-6055 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Bridgewater
Welcome to Maggiano’s Bridgewater. We are conveniently located in the heart of New Jersey at The Village of the Bridgewater Commons Mall. We feature a 300 seat dining room, accompanied with a full bar & captains list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Bridgewater - Best Restaurants in Bridgewater ›
Maggiano's - Bridgewater reviews from OpenTable diners
257 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (188)special occasion (137)fit for foodies (88)kid-friendly (85)great for lunch (72)neighborhood gem (50)romantic (37)notable wine list (35)hot spot (32)great for brunch (27)great for outdoor dining (26)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (15)scenic view (3)Show More
- Okay Food, Bad Service ...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014It took over ten minutes for the server to bring us menus and explain the specials. At this time we requested butter for our bread. When he returned to take our order (seven minutes later), no butter. He walked passed our table so many times that it became a joke for us. Butter was brought with our apps ... over 25 minutes later. This Maggiano's struggles when busy ...
- Consistently fabulous!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/16/2014I typically do not prefer chain restaurants but Maggiano's is a restaurant that NEVER feels like you are in a chain restaurant. Besides the size of the restaurant, the attention to detail, the fresh ingredients, the great wine list - is all reminiscent of a small family Italian restaurant. I will certainly return again and again!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent food, Excellent ServiceScottDined on 10/11/2014As usual, everything was wonderful. The food was excellent. Everything was served with just the right amount of time between courses and our waiter, Ted, was excellent. He was waiting on a very large party next to us but still made time to make sure we were taken care ofSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We had a good time and enjoyed the food. However the Bar is too small if you have to wait.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We found the service to be friendly and attentive and the food was really delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for birthdaysFoodJunkieDined on 10/11/2014I brought my mom here saturday night & although we were late for our reservation we didnt have to wait very long to be seated. The servers were very nice & super friendly. We had the calamari for appetizer & it was delicious. The drinks were great as well, I had the Moscato Mojito and my mother got the Dark'n'Stormy she loved it. The wait for the food was not long at all which surprised me considering the waiter told us the kitchen was backed up. I got the Gnocchi & Italian Sausage & my mother had the Rigatoni D. Both were steaming when they reached our table & delicious as well, we both couldn't finish our dishes. Over all the food was great & it's definitely perfect for special occasions & families!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lite Menu leaves out the calories.MaeveDined on 10/9/2014My husband and I went to Maggianos for our 26th wedding anniversary dinner. We have always enjoyed their food. Our waiter Derek pleasantly informed us about the lite food changes in the menu, sacrificing calories but not taste. Both of us ordered chicken dishes, the new lite version, and even asked the chef to leave off the pasta and substitute sautéed spinach. My Chicken Marsalis and my husband's Chicken Saltimboca were both delicious. The flavor was superb, only thing missing was the calories! We were both stuffed, without the guilt. Thank you Maggianos for cooking healthier and doing it with taste!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GirlfriendsDined on 10/8/2014We are a group of friends meeting up for dinner. Overall experience was good, although noise level was high. We had both a pitcher of red and white sangria. Red was watery , white tasted like sprite , neither contain any fruit , just an orange slice for garnish.Special Features:
- Always goodmmafoodieDined on 10/6/2014How can you not love this place. If you buy a classic pasta you get another one for free! Also each pasta plate feeds two very well. I took my girlfriend here for her birthday. We had the chicken and roasted pepper flatbread. So good. The balsamic drizzle was phenomenal and thin crust was great. The Entrees were a bit lacking salt. She had spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce was a bit sweet so when i put salt in it, it tasted better. I had their fettucine light version. Again same salt issue but the noodles were cut very well and delicious. The sauce was a bit liquidy but i guess that's what you get for the light version. The chicken and asparagus were wonderful though. Drinks were great though. Overall pretty good but more salt please!Special Features:
- ExcellentbthogDined on 10/5/2014Food and service stood out! We ordered an appetizer about which we changed our mind later. The restaurant took it back without any protest.Special Features:
- Outstanding Italian local placeLoveMaggianosVIPDined on 10/4/2014You can't believe it's a chain. Everything is fresh, made to order and customized. They even have a new "light fare" group of options-which taste awesome! Consistent, upbeat, experienced wait staff, GREAT wine list and knowledge....and so much more.Special Features:
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014We were a group of 6. Seated close to our reservation (short wait). We liked the family style dining offered although it was a challenge to choose items that appealed to all. Food served was good to very good (4 entree's with the Classic family style) and no end to it. They would bring more if you finished that choice whether it was an appetizer, entree or desert. Service was excellent and not intrusive. Recommend and will return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently DeliciousDaydayDined on 10/3/2014Maggiano's is consistently delicious. You really can't beat it for date night ... three course meal for two for $40 plus two pastas to take home for lunch the next day. Maggiano's can hold it's own against the upscale family-owned Italian restaurants in North Jersey.Special Features:
- Great time!Elk876Dined on 10/1/2014We had a wonderful time. The food was excellent and Pete, our server, was very charming!! We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating with Sister/FriendsHarleyThompsonDined on 9/28/2014This is a great please to have food, fun, and felloship. Chat and eat... a bit noisy but due to large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very satisfiedDaisyDined on 9/28/2014Our server was very detailed explaining the menu, it make easier to order something new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun NightJimmyDined on 9/27/2014Very good food. Great service. We sat by a noisy group of people, so it was a little different to talk in our group.Special Features:
- Great serverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Our server Nelson was great. He was attentive, friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceBettyBDined on 9/26/2014My fiance and I had a wonderful experience at Maggianos. At first, the service was a lil slow but it was busy. Then, Nelson came by and was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good.StevenofBostonDined on 9/23/2014I take business guests here whilst they are in town for a plant tour. Consistently good food and great service. Can be quite busy, even on our Tuesday night, so book a reservation (through OpenTable). Now they offer "lighter fare", which is really more suitable for single entrées. Otherwise, the family style portions can be too big to tackle on your own. As the place was packed, I didn't understand the need or logic of offering a second serving to go of pasta specials. The promotion must drive in the locals. This "Lettuce Entertain You" spin off has done quite well on its own.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!!MBaker111Dined on 9/21/2014The food was excellent!!! My group enjoyed the dining experience!!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014The restaurant was extremely noisy and crowded. Tables why too close to one another. The service was fair, not very attentive. Example, we ordered desert along with 3 cups of coffee and my wife ordered a decaf capachino. It came out almost immediately. The rest of the party waited at least 5 minutes for our coffee and then another few minutes for the desert. I asked for a second cup of coffee and it took our waiter forever to bring the pot and then it was empty. By then I said forget it and requested our bill. I will say the food was excellent, but the service was not.
- 09202014nictayDined on 9/20/2014We have dined here before, this time we chose family style, way too much food, we were limited to the classic menu, appetizers were excellent, recommend the fried zucchini and stuffed mushrooms. We had to send back a main course because it was salty, and they swapped it out for another meal from the classic menu. Desserts were delicious. Staff was very attentive. Never refilled the bread, I guess a good thing, you don't want to fill up on that, being the food is refillable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- savygirlDined on 9/16/2014great food in a great atmosphere at a decent priceSpecial Features:
- You can't get a bad meal at Mag'sAlanDined on 9/16/2014We go to Maggiano's for date night and for special occasions and often times with our family. They changed the menu and made some of the entree's 'lighter' by removing some oil but you wouldn't know it if they didn't tell you. The veal and the beef entrees are as good today as it was before they changed their ingredients. I always have the Maggiano Salad with my meal and the dressing is not overpowering. The service is always attentive and you can always option out something for another item.Special Features:
- thank youdeedeeDined on 9/15/2014great food, great service. Had a delicious peach frozen drink. soooo good. the chef made all of our request happen (food wise)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New menuMLOODined on 9/15/2014Loved the light menu additions, I had the grilled chicken with homemade fettaccini and took spaghetti and meatballs home. That was good but next time I'll take the chicken dish home, excellent!Special Features:
- BlehSwimkids3Dined on 9/14/2014We've eaten at a Maggianos in Beidgewater many times over the years. Every time we go, I'm shocked just how bland and lacking the food is for the cost. I tried the Shrimp FraDiavolo for their new Light menu. I was assured it would be the same as the regular FraDiavolo. It wasn't good. The shrimp was so so. Fresh enough but it wasn't like any FraDiavolo sauce I've ever had. Just wasn't good and it was served on top of some mushy, flavorless noodles that were suppose to be fettuccine noodles but were more like egg noodles, which I hate. No taste. Over cooked and gross. If you are selling Italian, your pasta should be incredible! Also, the salad came out with no dressing!
- Great food Family StyleSuperbDined on 9/14/2014We always go with a group to enjoy the family style menu. Plenty to chose for everyone favorites. Lots of food on your table and more if you need. Great price for what you get. The service is like you once used to get at great restaurants. I love the servers, The atmosphere is definitely family friendly for small and large groups. I highly recommend to all.Special Features:
- Great foodPamelaB02Dined on 9/13/2014Great diner. Specials are always worth getting. Ask for a sample of wines if not sure. They will accommodate. No need to dress fancy. Jeans are fine. But it's ashamed more people don't dress up a little it has such a nice environment that should warrant nicer attire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationsClaudiaDined on 9/13/2014When we are celebrating an occasion, we always think of celebrating at Maggianos.Special Features:
- Sat. Family Style light menuKennyPDined on 9/13/2014We brought our daughter and her fiancé (first time visit) to Maggiano's to celebrate her obtaining a graduate degree this past Saturday afternoon. We ordered from the Family Style light menu. Ambiance and service were fine. Our seating was prompt and our waiter answered all of our questions and competently handled our table. We started with a pitcher of Sangria and Beer. We enjoyed the zucchini, calamari and Mozzarella appetizers and the 4 cheese ravioli pasta with another round of each. We had a nice afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!ElizabethVIPDined on 9/12/2014Not thrilled with the food at all. My son ordered a $48.00 steak & it was just okay. At those prices, I should have went to a steakhouse. It had a light sauce like the chicken marsala on it. Don't have it on the menu if you cannot cook it well. Other dishes we ordered were chicken parmigiana & spaghetti & meatballs. The sauce was not tasty, salty & not good at all. If a waiter sees that his customer barely touched their meal, he should question if anything was not to their liking & not say, "Are you done, can I wrap it it up for you." The best part of the meal were the desserts. The brownie special & apple crustoda were great. Bellini's were good too. I have enjoyed Maggiano's in the past, but this past year it's been disappointing.Special Features:
- Family style for allFamilystyle4allDined on 9/12/2014Celebrated another birthday with good food and family. Family style is the way to go. Zucchini appetizer is our fave!Special Features:
- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDined on 9/10/2014xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo thank you.Special Features:
- Suggestion...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Food was excellent as well as the service. I know it is the servers job to upsell but when a glass of wine is $21.00 each it is simply curteous to make the guest aware. One would not think a glass of wine would be that expensive at Maggiano'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delighted every time.Mp99Dined on 9/5/2014once againthe service was superb and the food was delicious. A great time out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Central Location with Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014Even though they took off my favorite dish from the menu, I found something I liked equally well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerNayNayDined on 8/31/2014Always a good dining experience here! Just be sure to make a reservation, or your wait time can nevery, very long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014excellent food. Lots of food. I will be back again.Special Features: