Maggiano's - Bridgewater
600 Commons Way
Bridgewater, NJ 08807Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Bridgewater
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 9085476045
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Sunil Bhorkar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 908-547-6055 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Bridgewater
Welcome to Maggiano’s Bridgewater. We are conveniently located in the heart of New Jersey at The Village of the Bridgewater Commons Mall. We feature a 300 seat dining room, accompanied with a full bar & captains list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Bridgewater - Best Restaurants in Bridgewater ›
Maggiano's - Bridgewater reviews from OpenTable diners
284 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (196)special occasion (153)kid-friendly (99)great for lunch (89)fit for foodies (86)neighborhood gem (54)romantic (43)great for brunch (38)notable wine list (37)hot spot (32)great for outdoor dining (27)late-night find (17)vibrant bar scene (16)scenic view (3)Show More
- Celebrating with Sister/FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/28/2014This is a great please to have food, fun, and felloship. Chat and eat... a bit noisy but due to large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun NightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Very good food. Great service. We sat by a noisy group of people, so it was a little different to talk in our group.Special Features:
- Great serverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Our server Nelson was great. He was attentive, friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014My fiance and I had a wonderful experience at Maggianos. At first, the service was a lil slow but it was busy. Then, Nelson came by and was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good.StevenofBostonDined on 9/23/2014I take business guests here whilst they are in town for a plant tour. Consistently good food and great service. Can be quite busy, even on our Tuesday night, so book a reservation (through OpenTable). Now they offer "lighter fare", which is really more suitable for single entrées. Otherwise, the family style portions can be too big to tackle on your own. As the place was packed, I didn't understand the need or logic of offering a second serving to go of pasta specials. The promotion must drive in the locals. This "Lettuce Entertain You" spin off has done quite well on its own.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!!MBaker111Dined on 9/21/2014The food was excellent!!! My group enjoyed the dining experience!!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014The restaurant was extremely noisy and crowded. Tables why too close to one another. The service was fair, not very attentive. Example, we ordered desert along with 3 cups of coffee and my wife ordered a decaf capachino. It came out almost immediately. The rest of the party waited at least 5 minutes for our coffee and then another few minutes for the desert. I asked for a second cup of coffee and it took our waiter forever to bring the pot and then it was empty. By then I said forget it and requested our bill. I will say the food was excellent, but the service was not.
- 09202014nictayDined on 9/20/2014We have dined here before, this time we chose family style, way too much food, we were limited to the classic menu, appetizers were excellent, recommend the fried zucchini and stuffed mushrooms. We had to send back a main course because it was salty, and they swapped it out for another meal from the classic menu. Desserts were delicious. Staff was very attentive. Never refilled the bread, I guess a good thing, you don't want to fill up on that, being the food is refillable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- savygirlDined on 9/16/2014great food in a great atmosphere at a decent priceSpecial Features:
- You can't get a bad meal at Mag'sAlanDined on 9/16/2014We go to Maggiano's for date night and for special occasions and often times with our family. They changed the menu and made some of the entree's 'lighter' by removing some oil but you wouldn't know it if they didn't tell you. The veal and the beef entrees are as good today as it was before they changed their ingredients. I always have the Maggiano Salad with my meal and the dressing is not overpowering. The service is always attentive and you can always option out something for another item.Special Features:
- thank youdeedeeDined on 9/15/2014great food, great service. Had a delicious peach frozen drink. soooo good. the chef made all of our request happen (food wise)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New menuMLOODined on 9/15/2014Loved the light menu additions, I had the grilled chicken with homemade fettaccini and took spaghetti and meatballs home. That was good but next time I'll take the chicken dish home, excellent!Special Features:
- BlehSwimkids3Dined on 9/14/2014We've eaten at a Maggianos in Beidgewater many times over the years. Every time we go, I'm shocked just how bland and lacking the food is for the cost. I tried the Shrimp FraDiavolo for their new Light menu. I was assured it would be the same as the regular FraDiavolo. It wasn't good. The shrimp was so so. Fresh enough but it wasn't like any FraDiavolo sauce I've ever had. Just wasn't good and it was served on top of some mushy, flavorless noodles that were suppose to be fettuccine noodles but were more like egg noodles, which I hate. No taste. Over cooked and gross. If you are selling Italian, your pasta should be incredible! Also, the salad came out with no dressing!
- Great food Family StyleSuperbDined on 9/14/2014We always go with a group to enjoy the family style menu. Plenty to chose for everyone favorites. Lots of food on your table and more if you need. Great price for what you get. The service is like you once used to get at great restaurants. I love the servers, The atmosphere is definitely family friendly for small and large groups. I highly recommend to all.Special Features:
- Great foodPamelaB02Dined on 9/13/2014Great diner. Specials are always worth getting. Ask for a sample of wines if not sure. They will accommodate. No need to dress fancy. Jeans are fine. But it's ashamed more people don't dress up a little it has such a nice environment that should warrant nicer attire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationsClaudiaDined on 9/13/2014When we are celebrating an occasion, we always think of celebrating at Maggianos.Special Features:
- Sat. Family Style light menuKennyPDined on 9/13/2014We brought our daughter and her fiancé (first time visit) to Maggiano's to celebrate her obtaining a graduate degree this past Saturday afternoon. We ordered from the Family Style light menu. Ambiance and service were fine. Our seating was prompt and our waiter answered all of our questions and competently handled our table. We started with a pitcher of Sangria and Beer. We enjoyed the zucchini, calamari and Mozzarella appetizers and the 4 cheese ravioli pasta with another round of each. We had a nice afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!ElizabethVIPDined on 9/12/2014Not thrilled with the food at all. My son ordered a $48.00 steak & it was just okay. At those prices, I should have went to a steakhouse. It had a light sauce like the chicken marsala on it. Don't have it on the menu if you cannot cook it well. Other dishes we ordered were chicken parmigiana & spaghetti & meatballs. The sauce was not tasty, salty & not good at all. If a waiter sees that his customer barely touched their meal, he should question if anything was not to their liking & not say, "Are you done, can I wrap it it up for you." The best part of the meal were the desserts. The brownie special & apple crustoda were great. Bellini's were good too. I have enjoyed Maggiano's in the past, but this past year it's been disappointing.Special Features:
- Family style for allFamilystyle4allDined on 9/12/2014Celebrated another birthday with good food and family. Family style is the way to go. Zucchini appetizer is our fave!Special Features:
- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDined on 9/10/2014xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo thank you.Special Features:
- Suggestion...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Food was excellent as well as the service. I know it is the servers job to upsell but when a glass of wine is $21.00 each it is simply curteous to make the guest aware. One would not think a glass of wine would be that expensive at Maggiano'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delighted every time.Mp99Dined on 9/5/2014once againthe service was superb and the food was delicious. A great time out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Central Location with Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014Even though they took off my favorite dish from the menu, I found something I liked equally well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerNayNayDined on 8/31/2014Always a good dining experience here! Just be sure to make a reservation, or your wait time can nevery, very long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014excellent food. Lots of food. I will be back again.Special Features:
- wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014Everything was wonderful. My son has a gluten allergy and the chef came out and he took great care with his food. Everyone had a great time.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014Maggianos is so comfortable with wonderful service and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantIVectizDined on 8/29/2014You can't ever be wrong with Maggiano's. The service is outstanding! The servers and consistently pleasant, well trained and accommodating to any need to request. The food is always fresh and delicious!Special Features:
- AnniversaryDined on 8/28/20142 different bottles of wine ordered that were not available. Kids menu lasagna was spicy. Husband ordered veil marsala and received chicken parm. Had to wait 20 minutes for his correct meal. Asked for more bread..didn't get it.Special Features:
- ExcellentktcmDined on 8/26/2014Really enjoyed the food and service. We ordered the specials and they were delicious. Highly recommend the fried zucchini and the frozen Peach Bellini?Special Features:
- Good food, good priceDeerfielddiva1Dined on 8/26/2014This restaurant is always consistent. We love it for lunch because of its quality and variety. We always know that we can have a good meal, have good service and make everyone at our table happy.Special Features:
- Great for all occasions!TVAdGuyDined on 8/26/2014This restaurant has great food, ambiance, and wine list. Many rooms available for banquets or special occasions. The restaurant is especially great for special occasions like birthdays or anniversariesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good value anymoreMrWalrusVIPDined on 8/23/2014I liked going Maggiano's for a quick Americanized Itailian meal. While the food is not amazing, except for the zucchini, it was perfect for a fast casual experience. Sadly I doubt I will be returning. The quality of the food is poor as is the value. My wife & I used to be able to order an appetizer, salad, pasta dish (they give you one to take home) and the lemon butter salmon. We would split it with a few glasses of wine & have food for a day or 2 for around $100. Not bad. This last time we went, the portions were very small & the prices have gone up. I don't mind paying if it's great food & experience, but you don't get that here. Avoid Maggiano's & support a local non-chain restaurant.Special Features:
- Food is fantasticluv2dineDined on 8/22/2014My friend and I went here for dinner and our food was excellent. However, our server was terrible. He was rarely at the table and everything he said he mumbled. The entire night he was using pick up lines on us and hitting on us instead of taking care of our orders and our water. He made our dining experience extremely awkward and at the end proceeded to ask my friend and I on a date back to the same restaurant. I usually love this restaurant but this time it was really uncomfortable and the waiter ruined our dining experience.Special Features:
- Service at Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014I did not find the service good. First the waiter started with the specials for dinner rather than asking us if we wanted a drink (this is how they make their money) or appetizer. They did not clean the table well nor check back or ask how our meal was.
- Wonderful MealWorkerDined on 8/21/2014My 2 year old Son was enamored with his crayons and pasta, which allowed us to enjoy ours!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okWillheDined on 8/20/2014Italian house salad just ok; some of lettuce was was limp and old. Calamari was greasy and not very tasty. Wife had tilapia which she said was good.my lasagna was ok but too much meat and not enough cheese!!
- Fun and Relaxed.VitamanVIPDined on 8/20/2014We had never been to a Maggiano's. We are not typically chain restaurant types, but we had a nice time. Our waiter was excellent and the food was pretty good. Everything was very reasonably priced. We would definitely come back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good lunch spotBobbyDined on 8/20/2014Took a group of 8 people for a business lunch and sat in main room. Declined to order the "family style" but was satisfied with servings and the amounts. They let you take home a side of pasta so be prepared.Special Features:
- Good and reasonably pricedCorelliDined on 8/17/2014Maggiano's is big and noisy place, very popular. It's a good idea to make a reservation, especially on weekend, even Sunday, if you don't want to wait to be seated. They offer good Italian food, reasonably priced, menu is extensive. Wine list is OK. Good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.