Maggiano's - Bridgewater
600 Commons Way
Bridgewater, NJ 08807Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Bridgewater
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (908) 547-6045
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Sunil Bhorkar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 908-547-6055 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Bridgewater
Welcome to Maggiano’s Bridgewater. We are conveniently located in the heart of New Jersey at The Village of the Bridgewater Commons Mall. We feature a 300 seat dining room, accompanied with a full bar & captains list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Bridgewater - Best Restaurants in Bridgewater ›
Maggiano's - Bridgewater reviews from OpenTable diners
259 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (199)special occasion (135)fit for foodies (91)kid-friendly (82)great for lunch (70)neighborhood gem (57)notable wine list (36)romantic (35)hot spot (32)great for brunch (27)vibrant bar scene (23)great for outdoor dining (21)late-night find (18)scenic view (2)Show More
- Excellent in all waysFrasseDined on 11/24/2014Fantastic service, delicious food and drinks and a great place to dine when staying at the Marriott in Bridgewater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a fun and delicious experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2014This is where our family celebrates special occasions, although my husband and I have also gone for a nice dinner out. This time it was for my birthday. We selected from the classic family style dining and enjoyed our appetizers, pastas, chicken, and of course, dessert. The food was delicious, the service very good and the whole experience lived up to our expectations. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very rushedDj67Dined on 11/21/2014The food was good. But, I was very put off by the the waitstaff. We were very rushed through the whole dinner.
- Great meal!LynneDined on 11/19/2014Awesome food, great service, and a wonderful warm atmosphere.Special Features:
- savygirlDined on 11/17/2014specialty stuffed pasta was great and a great value as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is a rare find.... Just fantastic!MenaDined on 11/16/2014Everything about this place is 5star. From the food, to the staff, and excellent food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's not to like?87thbirthdayDined on 11/15/2014What's not to like? The food is good and the portions are large. Because it is a chain, the quality is consistent. The service is always terrific. It is a great place to go with a large group or for a family celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/14/2014Great restaurant and food. Taking home a free entrée was a special treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/9/2014I was very unhappy with the hostess. We made a reservation at 6:30 and she gave me a pager to wait for the table although we had reservation. I thought maybe they are just getting the table. Well, 15 minutes passed and we were still waiting so we decided to sit at the bar. I don't see the point of making a reservation if you have to wait. Not going back again.Special Features:
- a nice dinnerMichelle612VIPDined on 11/8/2014My husband and I had an early reservation on Saturday for dinner before heading over the to mall. Alex was our waiter and he could not have been more wonderful! The food was very good, the Fall grilled pear bruchetta was fabulous!! A good selection of wines, food was good, service was wonderful, it was a very nice evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groupsLC25Dined on 11/7/2014Met up with some friends for a college reunion, and this was the perfect place! They had many options on the menu, were careful with dietary needs, and it was crowded but we were still able to hear each other.Special Features:
- OxfordgalDined on 11/5/2014The food, as always, was wonderful. You can taste the fact that everything they serve here is freshly made just for you. And we were there on a night when you could get a free pasta entree to take home.Special Features:
- Very Satisfied and I recommend itDisappointedDined on 11/4/2014Great food and service with friendly staff. Everything is made to order including your preferences with gluten free options. The food was fresh and hot when delivered as well as crisp, cool salads. My first time here, I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- OutstandingDelroDiningDined on 11/1/2014Simply an outstanding dining experience. Great food, great portions, great services, perfect ambiance. Could not ask for more. And when my wife left her reading glasses behind, they called me on my cell while we were still in the lobby with the girls in the ladies room.Special Features:
- Maggiano's - BridgewaterMaggianosDined on 10/27/2014Wonderful ambiance for any occasion. My fiance and I order the chopped salad & calamari as appetizers. For our entree we ordered chicken francese & for desert the apple crostada. Everything was fabulous & even better once we ordered a bottle of Prosecco.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We thoroughly enjoyed eating at this restaurant. Food was very good, and so was the service. We plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service has ReturnedTribecaLuncherVIPDined on 10/25/2014The new lighter fare fettuccine and chicken was pretty good. The salads are consistently fresh, and the generous portion of the chocolate cake is delicious and creamy. The coffee was hot. We had a wonderful server who was attentive, courteous, and prompt. It has been quite awhile since we received such good service at Maggiano's. Keep it up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerjoanneDined on 10/23/2014We had a family dinner to commemorate our anniversary. The waiter Eric was excellent. He made a lovely evening into a terrific memory. The meal was very good, enhanced by the setting and the service. We will return for all our family celebrations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Bridgewater CommonsSarahDined on 10/21/2014Always a great time. They have a wonderful wait staff - friendly and knowledgeable. Food is consistently excellent.Special Features:
- Good anniversary dinnerGarnetDined on 10/20/2014Had a great dinner and arrived at 5:45 with reduced price cocktails and wine. Would suggest using less garlic and salt. I had a garlic taste in my mouth all night after having the veal Marsala.Special Features:
- Always enjoyableTracieHDined on 10/19/2014Me and my Husband just love it here! Food is always good, service is great just an overall good time out!!!!Special Features:
- Family Style DiningMynicknameDined on 10/19/2014We ordered from the Chef's Choice family style menu and enjoyed a continuous flow of our favorite dishes throughout the night! Our favorites included: Crab Cakes appetizers, Pasta dish- Lobster Carbonaro, Dinner Entree- Salmon Oscar with Lump Crabmeat, and of course the Tiramisu for dessert. You can order unlimited refills for any of the items as soon as your serving dish is empty! Our waiter was very attentive so re-ordering was never a problem and usually offered by him. We ended up leaving with so many take-away bags probably enough for a week!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CONSISTENTLY GOODkathyDined on 10/19/2014Maggianos manages to create some pretty good Italian food for a chain. It is always best to go with a group as the servings become never ending. We were there as a couple and found it to be just as nice an experience. Service was greatSpecial Features:
- Still A Good ValueFoodieDined on 10/19/2014We usually go to Maggiano's with at least one other family. The food is consistently good but certainly not up to the level of fancier more expensive places. One thing we noticed is that appears that more items have been moved to the their top, more expensive menu, Chefs Choice. Also, although you can order more of any dish, the 2nd helping has been cut back in size, probably as a cost saving move. While we did get take some food home it wasn't nearly as much as on previous visits. Iwe still enjoy going to Magisno's as its still a very good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love This Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014Our fourth time here & we absolutely love everything about it. The food is outrageous, the service is excellent, and the price is just right.You even get to take home all your leftovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay Food, Bad Service ...EdymondDined on 10/17/2014It took over ten minutes for the server to bring us menus and explain the specials. At this time we requested butter for our bread. When he returned to take our order (seven minutes later), no butter. He walked passed our table so many times that it became a joke for us. Butter was brought with our apps ... over 25 minutes later. This Maggiano's struggles when busy ...
- Consistently fabulous!!foodietraineeVIPDined on 10/16/2014I typically do not prefer chain restaurants but Maggiano's is a restaurant that NEVER feels like you are in a chain restaurant. Besides the size of the restaurant, the attention to detail, the fresh ingredients, the great wine list - is all reminiscent of a small family Italian restaurant. I will certainly return again and again!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent food, Excellent ServiceScottDined on 10/11/2014As usual, everything was wonderful. The food was excellent. Everything was served with just the right amount of time between courses and our waiter, Ted, was excellent. He was waiting on a very large party next to us but still made time to make sure we were taken care ofSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We had a good time and enjoyed the food. However the Bar is too small if you have to wait.Special Features:
- LisaDined on 10/11/2014Food was excellent and the service was very good. Very noisy - difficult to hold a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We found the service to be friendly and attentive and the food was really delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for birthdaysFoodJunkieDined on 10/11/2014I brought my mom here saturday night & although we were late for our reservation we didnt have to wait very long to be seated. The servers were very nice & super friendly. We had the calamari for appetizer & it was delicious. The drinks were great as well, I had the Moscato Mojito and my mother got the Dark'n'Stormy she loved it. The wait for the food was not long at all which surprised me considering the waiter told us the kitchen was backed up. I got the Gnocchi & Italian Sausage & my mother had the Rigatoni D. Both were steaming when they reached our table & delicious as well, we both couldn't finish our dishes. Over all the food was great & it's definitely perfect for special occasions & families!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lite Menu leaves out the calories.MaeveDined on 10/9/2014My husband and I went to Maggianos for our 26th wedding anniversary dinner. We have always enjoyed their food. Our waiter Derek pleasantly informed us about the lite food changes in the menu, sacrificing calories but not taste. Both of us ordered chicken dishes, the new lite version, and even asked the chef to leave off the pasta and substitute sautéed spinach. My Chicken Marsalis and my husband's Chicken Saltimboca were both delicious. The flavor was superb, only thing missing was the calories! We were both stuffed, without the guilt. Thank you Maggianos for cooking healthier and doing it with taste!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GirlfriendsDined on 10/8/2014We are a group of friends meeting up for dinner. Overall experience was good, although noise level was high. We had both a pitcher of red and white sangria. Red was watery , white tasted like sprite , neither contain any fruit , just an orange slice for garnish.Special Features:
- Always goodmmafoodieDined on 10/6/2014How can you not love this place. If you buy a classic pasta you get another one for free! Also each pasta plate feeds two very well. I took my girlfriend here for her birthday. We had the chicken and roasted pepper flatbread. So good. The balsamic drizzle was phenomenal and thin crust was great. The Entrees were a bit lacking salt. She had spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce was a bit sweet so when i put salt in it, it tasted better. I had their fettucine light version. Again same salt issue but the noodles were cut very well and delicious. The sauce was a bit liquidy but i guess that's what you get for the light version. The chicken and asparagus were wonderful though. Drinks were great though. Overall pretty good but more salt please!Special Features:
- ExcellentbthogDined on 10/5/2014Food and service stood out! We ordered an appetizer about which we changed our mind later. The restaurant took it back without any protest.Special Features:
- Outstanding Italian local placeLoveMaggianosVIPDined on 10/4/2014You can't believe it's a chain. Everything is fresh, made to order and customized. They even have a new "light fare" group of options-which taste awesome! Consistent, upbeat, experienced wait staff, GREAT wine list and knowledge....and so much more.Special Features:
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014We were a group of 6. Seated close to our reservation (short wait). We liked the family style dining offered although it was a challenge to choose items that appealed to all. Food served was good to very good (4 entree's with the Classic family style) and no end to it. They would bring more if you finished that choice whether it was an appetizer, entree or desert. Service was excellent and not intrusive. Recommend and will return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently DeliciousDaydayDined on 10/3/2014Maggiano's is consistently delicious. You really can't beat it for date night ... three course meal for two for $40 plus two pastas to take home for lunch the next day. Maggiano's can hold it's own against the upscale family-owned Italian restaurants in North Jersey.Special Features:
- Great time!Elk876Dined on 10/1/2014We had a wonderful time. The food was excellent and Pete, our server, was very charming!! We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.