Maggiano's - Boca Raton
21090 St. Andrews Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33433Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (561) 361-8244
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Cesar Jimenez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 561-361-6771 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Boca Raton
Welcome to Maggiano's in Boca Raton, situated just behind Town Center Mall across from Chili’s. Our restaurant is conveniently located directly off the Glades Road exit of I-95. Maggiano's 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. We specialize in serving lavish platters of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
164 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (104)special occasion (81)neighborhood gem (53)fit for foodies (51)kid-friendly (46)great for lunch (30)romantic (18)hot spot (17)notable wine list (17)vibrant bar scene (15)great for brunch (9)late-night find (8)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Dinner at mag giantsCarmenDined on 11/19/2014Food is always good and service as well, this visit was not quite up to our expectations, wated forever for salads, then dinner. Not busy when we arrived but full to capacity by the time we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What A Deal!EllieDined on 11/15/2014I really enjoyed the dinner at Maggiano's! What a deal for $39.95 you get an appetizer, two classic pasta dinners and two more to take home, and a choice of wonderful desserts. Everything was delicious! Our waiter Barry was so attentive and stayed on top of our order. I will be sure to ask for his table the next time we return to Maggiano's. This was an excellent dining experience for all of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dessertLisaDined on 11/14/2014My dinner was good I found the after dinner Irish coffee was exceptional it can be expensive for a night out so I would go back for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServiceRichDined on 11/14/2014Our server Charlie made our first experience at Maggiano's memorable. My wife and I were celebrating her birthday as well as her recent victory against cancer. Charlie's enthusiasm, first rate service, and knowledge of the menu was extraordinary. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELENTTORRESDined on 11/13/2014I only want to say that was my first of many times in Maggianos Boca Raton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MAGGIANO'S HAS LOST ITS ATTRACTIONBocafoodmavenVIPDined on 11/11/2014When Maggiano first opened around the country, it was a novelty and at the same time exciting. Order your food and get a large portion and another helping if you wanted - even to take home. Food was good - not exceptional - ambiance was above the average Italian restaurant and service was good. This most recent visit, saw a tired concept, the same ambiance, food that was okay, but still not exceptional and service that has suffered. And to top it off, my pre-dinner drink was the stingiest i've ever received in any restaurant. There are too many great Italian restaurants in our area, to have to rely on Maggiano's as a go to place.Special Features:
- 4 guests4guestsDined on 11/8/2014The $39.95 special deal was what we came for and was a good value. Food and service were excellent. Resaurant was too noisy sitting downstairs.Special Features:
- Maggiano's Birthday Party GreatFuntimeDined on 11/7/2014We celebrated my daughters birthday at Maggianos. The service was excellent and the food was good. All the guest were happy that they not only were treated to a wonderful dinner, but also got to take one home (they went for the take home specials). We were happy with everything and the desserts were huge. . . so many restaurants skimp on desserts, but not Maggianos! The restaurant was extremely crowded, but we had reservations (for 8) and we were seated immediately. I will definitely go back. I strongly recommend reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very noisyNeNaVIPDined on 11/7/2014The noise level was above and beyond what we could endureSpecial Features:
- ServiceLuvfridaynightsoutDined on 11/7/2014Food is great. Services is inconsistent. Like many others depends on who's your server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOSO!PABISHI21Dined on 11/7/2014My son wanted a special meal for doing well in school so we picked Maggiano's. We were seated within 2 minutes of our slotted time. The bread and zucchini appetizer was great. The kids ate spaghetti with a giant meatball and they loved it. The three meals we chose were the lasagna, chicken sausage and one of the specials. The food was good it wasn't pricey at all and we got to take home three meals. Kudos to the kitchen and service staff they made our experience grand.Special Features:
- neverhomeVIPDined on 11/4/2014Dependably good food and such a bargain if you are interested in the classic pastas. Really enjoyed the current doe isl of butternut squash raviolis as well as a wine blend, both red and white that was reasonably priced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great expectations deliveredOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/1/2014I always choose Maggiano's when friends or children come to visit because we know what to expect and we like the consistency.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014This is a great meeting place at a convenient location. The staff was quick with service and clean up. The food was plentiful and tasty, although a little salty. I left with several more meals for later in the week. YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice eveningAceADined on 10/24/2014Table was ready when arrived, service initially was slow but as evening continued it got much better, food choice was varied and prices reasonable, my pasta dish was well prepared and not overlooked, the music from the piano player in the bar area was not loud and allowed nice conversation at our table with soft music in the background. A very pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Service was not up to parOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2014I took a good friend there for a nice dinner and left disappointed in both the food and the service. I have been there many times, and never had this been my experience. Matt was nice enough, but had a hard time getting our relatively simple drink and dinner orders straight. The main courses were excellent but the creme brûlée a bust. Add to it poor coordination and I would say it was not their best night. I will go back, but alone.Special Features:
- BocaFoodieVIPDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant is reasonably priced, and good for large parties. This is exactly why we will not be going there again. We had made a reservation and still waited forever for our appetizers. It was a an hour before the entrees came and at that point we asked for our check right away, so we wouldn't have to wait excessively for that as well. Too long of an evening for mediocre food.
- Great food at a fair priceLunchBunchDined on 10/18/2014Always enjoy this restaurant. The only problem I had this time was they put us in the back of the restaurant which is separated by a wall (but not a separate room) which they seem to use for large parties. We were a table of 4 sandwiched between 2 birthday parties of 20 people each. We had to yell at each other in order to hear one another. It was not comfortable. I would have rather waited a little longer for a table in the main part of the restaurant to open up then be seated there. (Especially since I had a reservation.) However as always, the food was wonderful and I will not let this deter me from going back (I'll just make sure I'm not seated in the "party room" again.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good foodTrixieDined on 10/17/2014The one thing you can always count on when you visit Maggiano's is the great food selections. We were lured in by the new fall menu and it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but worth the moneyMarvKDined on 10/16/2014The place to go when you want to be satisfied and don't want to be disappointed. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first and last timeFoodBizDined on 10/1/2014The only good part at Maggianos was the host staff. First time there thought it would be a great place to celebrate my daughters 21st birthday and it was anything but a celebration. We let the waiter know it was our first time and instead of explaining the menu to us he just asked if we wanted to start off with a drink. Had he explained the menu he would have had a higher check average and happier guests. Service was VERY SLOW and VERY POOR!! Food tasted like it was frozen and truthfully my daughter said Olive Garden would have been better, and that place she considers fast food. No manager came by, we had to ask for water, bread, I got up to get silver from another table. STAY AWAY!!! All in all our experience was terrible.
- No surprisesluv2dineDined on 9/26/2014We have always enjoyed dining at Maggiano's. We are from Philadelphia and went to your location in King of Prussia many times. The food and ambiance are good, but it is too noisy for relaxed conversation. The piano player is wonderful. Of course the coupons offered for birthdays and anniversaries are always appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually betterMarlziDined on 9/20/2014perhaps it was too crowded but our service was awful on this night. We have been there many times and have had great service but this particular night it stunk..Special Features:
- A DisappointmentChefVIPDined on 9/14/2014At the beginning the waitress tipped over the wine menu and my friend was soaked throughout her underwear with ice water. She changed the table but did not take responsibility for tipping the water over. We had to ask for silverware and water glass that were missing. The pepper shaker was empty,etc. Most important, and I always eat here, no one told the waitress that it said on my reservation "Allergic to Blue Cheese". Very important mistake that I went up to the hostess and said read my reservation. We asked for a touch more of heat in the far Diablo and it was up edible, the shrimps did not taste fresh, the shrimp scampi had very little lemon added to the sauce, so was somewhat tasteless.Special Features:
- very good local restaurantgoodtimeDined on 9/14/2014we were a party of three and everyone enjoyed their food. the house wine was also very good. I would certainly returnSpecial Features:
- Birthday CelebrationTakins26Dined on 9/13/2014The restaurant staff was very polite and fast serving our dinner. The staff was very professional(knowledge of menu) and had great customer service(kept glasses full, check on the guest, ask did food meet expectations) on a busy Saturday night with multiple events going on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special celebrationSandalsDined on 9/12/2014We were a party of six adults that were celebrating a special birthday. The hostess was kind enough to give us a choice of seating & we were extremely happy with the large corner booth. Everything went like clockwork from then on with the server answering questions, bringing bread and water as requested. The food was served hot and everyone's dinner was delicious. We especially liked the new lighter fare options, although the Fettuccini sauce wasn't as rich. The hostess stowed our cake in the back when we arrived, the servers brought it to the table complete with candles at the appropriate moment & they even joined in singing happy birthday with our group! We always enjoy this restaurant and will return.Special Features:
- Try the Lighter Take Menu!MichelleVIPDined on 9/8/2014Each new menu item was wonderful version of the traditional menu but with half the calories and fat. Chicken Parm was Healty AND Delicious!!
- jb77Dined on 9/8/2014Loved the one for today and one for tomorrow. Great value, great food. Our waiter was very pleasantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised experiencepartyland14Dined on 9/6/2014We are a long time Maggiano's client; however, our last experience was absolutely disappointing. Our reservation was taken on time. We sat in one of the horseshoe booths. The restaurant was not overly crowded. We waited a considerably long tine for someone to bring us water and silverware. Another long wait to have the server take our orders. The Mussels were extremely salty- sent back; our salads were long in coming, main courses were good, delivery was staggered- not all meals were delivered at the same time. Had to continuously ask for bread and drinks. We did manage to return home with "take home portions of the meals we ordered" Our main disappointment was the "lack" of service. Waited too long even for the "check".
- 21UDDined on 9/5/2014food was good but over salted. the server was courteous, and very accomadating. we took doggie bag home and the reheating instructions on the cartons are a fantastic idea. plus---they were accurate!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great-as usualRichDined on 9/3/2014Good value for great food..less busy & hectic during the week.Special Features:
- Always GreatMr1181Dined on 8/31/2014Been here many times and always great service, great food and a great time.Special Features:
- Best Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The lasagna is amazing, I love their food. We will be back again!
- A pathetic anniversary dinnerUnhappy45TCDined on 8/30/2014I personally made reservation for 7pm. When we got there, we were told it was for 8. However, hostess sat us in 15 minutes. No harm no foul you say. Was sat next to a table for 16. 6 adults 10 screaming children under the age of 5 This was and I stated in my reservation request our 45th anniversary. It was a very unpleasant experience Calamari appetizer was good as was my chopped chopped. I ordered the eggplant parm (my husband makes it better). His veal chop for $37.00 mediocre at best. Had a lot of waste to it. Dessert apple crostada More pastry than Apple. The 2 servers were extremely efficient and friendly. With the surrounding tables fussing mgmt knew none of us were having a great time. Took appetizer off the check...
- Great family diningMarlziDined on 8/24/2014Family style food portions make going with a group funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining4allseasonsdining4allseasonsDined on 8/23/2014Food was excellent, if you don't mind the noisy crowd - lots of happy people of every age. The piano player was current with his choice of tunes. Started with celebratory, "powerful" martinis. House salads with tangy Italian dressing were enjoyed. Members at our table loved the eggplant parm, specialty farfalle dish with basil, huge mixed seafood platter, and chicken with ham, and cheese. The apple crostini and ice cream dessert and profiteroles were fabulous. Service was excellent and we even got to take home 2 pasta dishes as a bonus (free). Can't get a bad dinner at Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Family style is encouraged. Supposed to be unending plates. That is unless you order more than one serving. Then you get attitude. Major rip off.
- Birthday DinnerImafoody82Dined on 8/22/2014I made online reservations for my girlfriends birthday. It was easy and fast, I was very happy as well as my girlfriend with the what they did with the decorations i dropped off. Food was great,I enjoyed everything we ordered. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Bow Tie dinnerBowTiedinnerDined on 8/22/2014Went specifically for the Bow Tie pasta special. It used to be on the menu. My wife loves it. Great dish. Normally the service is great and very attentive. The last 2 times we were there our waiter spent more time talking in the corner to other folks that necessary. He also had a couple that the apparently new and spent a great deal of time talking with them. He seemed to disappear other times and not be around./ The other tables in his care suffered with long waits for service and attention. He decided to see if I needed more coffee just as I was getting up to leave. By then I was out of the mood for coffee. I normally tip well. That time I chose not to honor the lack of attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.