Maggiano's - Boca Raton
21090 St. Andrews Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33433Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 5613618244
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Cesar Jimenez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 561-361-6771 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Boca Raton
Welcome to Maggiano's in Boca Raton, situated just behind Town Center Mall across from Chili’s. Our restaurant is conveniently located directly off the Glades Road exit of I-95. Maggiano's 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. We specialize in serving lavish platters of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Maggiano's - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
217 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (143)special occasion (119)kid-friendly (77)neighborhood gem (70)fit for foodies (57)great for lunch (57)romantic (35)notable wine list (24)great for brunch (20)hot spot (18)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (10)scenic view (7)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014Had a small get together with 5 people.Service was great..family friendlySpecial Features:
- An OK Dining ExperienceEllieVIPDined on 7/13/2014VERY noisy. Noise level all around us was deafening- our waiter couldn't even hear us when ordering. Maybe because we had an early dinner and there were Lots of kids and large families which is nice to see but... There were many unhappy guests. Food was good but couldn't get anyone's attention to get refills on break or drinks. The take home 2 for 1 dinners is a good gimmick.Special Features:
- Smile!BigTipperDined on 7/12/2014If the waiter would have lightened up a drop and put a smile on his face, this could have been a perfect rating. The constant scowl took away from the experience, but everything else was better than perfect for our group of 11.Special Features:
- Another great experience!dickityDined on 7/10/2014We have been to this Maggiano's several times, as well as others in the Atlanta, GA area. This is by far the nicest of all. We have never been disappointed with the food or service at any Maggiano's, but this one just seems more elegant, and caters to more refined clientele. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shores' Summertime LuncheonNanaWoo66Dined on 7/9/2014We had ten retired educators who met for lunch at Maggiano's and it worked out beautifully. I wanted to put a couple of cute summer decor on the table since it was our "Sandpiper Shores Summertime" luncheon and the waiter took me right to our beautiful table and I was able to do the decorating with no problems. We greatly enjoyed our food...excellent. Our waiter was outstanding and so accommodating making our visit luncheon extra easy and fun. We lingered over coffee and there was not a need to vacate our table so we were welcomed to stay for a bit more conversation over coffee and shared dessert. I commend you on your food, service and the cordial waiters and staff.Special Features:
- Pasta HeavenhungrymariaDined on 7/5/2014We're from Miami and we love to go to Boca at least one a month to escape for a little bit. When we do make the trip, we always make sure to stop at Maggiano's for dinner. It's my favorite Italian Restaurant...EVER. Having studied in Italy, I'm a bit particular when it comes to Italian food and Maggiano's seems to have the magic touch. Feels like you're at home. The food, the ambiance and the customer service makes you feel like you're eating at grandmas.Special Features:
- disappointingdinnerloverDined on 7/5/2014Very loud.very bright. No ambiance. Food mediocre. Pasta sauce had a burnt taste. Large portions however.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014I thought the food was good and I like our server but an incident happened with another employee that ruining me evening with my family.Special Features:
- noise leveltakenote1Dined on 7/4/2014very loud music. could hardly have a conversation. Service unusually slow. Server never came to check or tell us what the hold up wasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful againYogiDined on 7/4/2014We love coming to this restaurant. The staff is always friendly and on top of things. Since I commented during my reservations that it was my birthday, I was welcomed into the restaurant with a "happy birthday" and at the end of the meal, I received a plateful of their delicious lemon cookies with a candle on one of the cookies. The meal was awesome and we haven't had anything bad at any time. If you are wanting an appetizer, try their zucchini or the sausage and peppers. Oops, almost forgot about their yummy stuffed mushrooms. Be aware that you will be there for a long time since they do not rush you while you are there. Once again, I was there for two hours and it did not feel like it at all. We went during lunch time too.Special Features:
- Awesome, simply awesomeAmazingDined on 6/27/2014Went here for guys night out, we're a group of five, we sat for 3 hours (intentionally) and had a blast, server was great nobody ever rushed us out and the food kept on coming. What a great time I had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten free tooshellybocaVIPDined on 6/24/2014Hard to find Italian restaurants with gluten free options. Ordered penne alfredo gluten free and it was delicious. Their chopped salad is the best. Very crowded but reservation was honored on arrival with a booth facing the room. Will be back!!Special Features:
- Great for our large groupJimODDined on 6/24/2014This was a great experience. The only drawback was the price. We had a large group and the recommend/force you to order from the family style menu. The deliver on the quantity & quality of food, but this get a bit pricey. Be ready to eat a good amount of food to get your money's worth.Special Features:
- igorDined on 6/21/2014THE PASTA SEEMES LIKE IT HAD BEEN SITING AROUND FOR HOURS, BADLY OVER COOKED.
- Good as AlwaysVickiDined on 6/21/2014We took my 7 year old grandson out for dinner. They have a great kid's menu - including a mac and cheese that is not to be surpassed. I had the lasagna, which was a large portion and very flavorful. My husband had the seafood linguine. Everything was delicious. And . . . I got to bring home an additional pasta dish for lunch the next day. You can't beat that. This is a great family restaurant.Special Features:
- Will have to give it another a shotFatBoyFoodieDined on 6/20/2014The apps ww order were a bit disappointing but our entrees were amazing. Dessert was also lackluster. The waitress was very sweet and attentive. Her name is Simone I think Maggianos should commend her because if it wasn't for her positivity is what saved the night for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- baldeagle1Dined on 6/20/2014A wonderful restaurant, chain or not! Meets reservations, great food and reasonable prices (just love the 2:1 chef's specials).Special Features:
- OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014We alway have a great experience there. I find it louder if you sit at a table in the center of the room. I try to request a booth. I find it more enjoyable that way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Pre-Father's Day Outing!Greattime2allDined on 6/14/2014Our Men's Ministry was treated to the best restaurant experience that we have ever had. The service was top notch . Our server was informative and kind. Our food selection was superb and very tasty. It was well worth the drive from Miami and is now one of our favorites to visit in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian placeMindyDined on 6/13/2014Ambiance was lovely and the food was excellent. You have to try their tiramisu! The music from the bar area was nice and the volume was perfect. I have recommended this place to a few of my friends but the have already dined here. Keep up the good work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerHbeatDined on 6/12/2014Great people, service, and food. The food is always consistent, which is really important.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RjHappyDined on 6/10/2014Most enjoyable experience. Would heartily recommendSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014only complaint was that the table was very cramped. For our special occassion (daughter's 21st birthday with large group), we expected a separate, nicer area. We were very cramped. Just for someone to use the restroom, 3-4 people had to get up so that person could get up. One half of the table couldnt hear the other half due to the noise. Other than that, service was impeccable, professional and delightful. Food exquisite! Thank you for a memorable occassion otherwise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good place, yet never outstandingNoemiMVIPDined on 6/7/2014We have been eating at this particular location for many years. Unfortunately, two things continue to remain unsolved: the bar service is terrible, and the wait is longer than expected. Once you are seated, all is well, the food is good, portions shrunk a long time ago, but it is a good and solid menu.Special Features:
- DiningDuoDined on 6/7/2014Food is always consistent. Service is fine but not extraordinary. Often have to look for a server rather than them checking in except between course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeJoeycupDined on 6/6/2014Maggianos has always been a great spot to get good Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RJ11Dined on 6/6/2014We had a great dinner. Service was good. The staff was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not Little ItalyEatoutalotDined on 6/6/2014Nice place and friendly service but didn't love the food. Quality was good but I as a New Yorker didn't find it to be like little Italy for taste.Special Features:
- Very Good!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/6/2014The food and the service were just as good as always. My only comment this time is that our table was a bit "tired" swaying on one side and without any direct light.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food and bargainfridaynightdinnersDined on 6/4/2014Great Italian food place. The everyday meal where you get to take a second dinner home is great. Good selection, Loved the mushroom ravioli. Service is usually good. Good prices for the bogo stuffSpecial Features:
- Go with a party of 4 or moreMaryAnnDined on 6/1/2014We go to this restaurant for the family style menu. The Salmon Oscar in my mind, was the best. My family enjoyed the Veal Marsala. I am not really impressed with the pasta dishes I have tried to date. The Beef Tenderloins were good also. The service is good. The bar is good. Their is a piano player there on Saturday nights. Everyone with us, loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr. McDonaldOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014The restaurant was amazing in every way. But you need to update your map! This restaurant is South of Glades!!!! Not North. I was late due to an incorrect map.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The take home pasta was a treatDollyVIPDined on 6/1/2014The food was enjoyed by my guests. It's one of my favorite spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Birthday Celebration Placejuju151Dined on 5/31/2014doesn't matter the event, just go for the family style - you can't go wrong!! ask for Charlie! he is incredible and brutally honest - love him and his team upstairs. great food, great ambiance, great time!Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Great restaurant... Thank you Great restaurant... Thank you Great restaurant... Thank youSpecial Features:
- Always a pleasure!clovercloverVIPDined on 5/29/2014As always, we thoroughly enjoyed our celebratory dinner here at Maggiano's. Our waiter was wonderful and the service was top notch! Plus we had yummy leftovers for lunch the next day! Our family loves it here!Special Features:
- its all good or tutto se bonoitsaitalianDined on 5/27/2014I have ben coming to maggianos for years. I am italian and learned to cook from my grandmother. when I don't feel like cooking, this is the only italian rest. I will eat at. I feel like i am in my own villa in Italy being served by the best chef and staff, and frank Sinatra singing for me. I have introduced this rest. to all my friends and they feel as I do. I have never had a bad meal here/Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantPastaLovingNYerDined on 5/26/2014Maggiano's is a great restaurant. I drive all the way from West Palm to eat here when I can. Very clean and the staff is professional. I would recommend this place to everyone. Whenever we go we ask for the waitress Carissa, she's helpful, fun, and attentive !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal as usualRelaxAndDineDined on 5/24/2014We always have an excellent time at Maggiano's whether we are in Boston or Florida!Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationLuvinfoodDined on 5/24/2014We love going to Maggiano's for special occasions. We just celebrated our 14 year anniversary and truly enjoyed our night out. Food was excellent and atmosphere was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.