Maggiano's - Boca Raton
21090 St. Andrews Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33433Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 5613618244
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Cesar Jimenez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 561-361-6771 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Boca Raton
Welcome to Maggiano's in Boca Raton, situated just behind Town Center Mall across from Chili’s. Our restaurant is conveniently located directly off the Glades Road exit of I-95. Maggiano's 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. We specialize in serving lavish platters of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Maggiano's - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Maggiano's - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
168 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (106)special occasion (91)neighborhood gem (53)kid-friendly (51)fit for foodies (43)great for lunch (37)romantic (27)notable wine list (20)vibrant bar scene (16)hot spot (15)great for brunch (13)late-night find (9)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- BocaFoodieVIPDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant is reasonably priced, and good for large parties. This is exactly why we will not be going there again. We had made a reservation and still waited forever for our appetizers. It was a an hour before the entrees came and at that point we asked for our check right away, so we wouldn't have to wait excessively for that as well. Too long of an evening for mediocre food.
- Great food at a fair priceLunchBunchDined on 10/18/2014Always enjoy this restaurant. The only problem I had this time was they put us in the back of the restaurant which is separated by a wall (but not a separate room) which they seem to use for large parties. We were a table of 4 sandwiched between 2 birthday parties of 20 people each. We had to yell at each other in order to hear one another. It was not comfortable. I would have rather waited a little longer for a table in the main part of the restaurant to open up then be seated there. (Especially since I had a reservation.) However as always, the food was wonderful and I will not let this deter me from going back (I'll just make sure I'm not seated in the "party room" again.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good foodTrixieDined on 10/17/2014The one thing you can always count on when you visit Maggiano's is the great food selections. We were lured in by the new fall menu and it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but worth the moneyMarvKDined on 10/16/2014The place to go when you want to be satisfied and don't want to be disappointed. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first and last timeFoodBizDined on 10/1/2014The only good part at Maggianos was the host staff. First time there thought it would be a great place to celebrate my daughters 21st birthday and it was anything but a celebration. We let the waiter know it was our first time and instead of explaining the menu to us he just asked if we wanted to start off with a drink. Had he explained the menu he would have had a higher check average and happier guests. Service was VERY SLOW and VERY POOR!! Food tasted like it was frozen and truthfully my daughter said Olive Garden would have been better, and that place she considers fast food. No manager came by, we had to ask for water, bread, I got up to get silver from another table. STAY AWAY!!! All in all our experience was terrible.
- No surprisesluv2dineDined on 9/26/2014We have always enjoyed dining at Maggiano's. We are from Philadelphia and went to your location in King of Prussia many times. The food and ambiance are good, but it is too noisy for relaxed conversation. The piano player is wonderful. Of course the coupons offered for birthdays and anniversaries are always appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually betterMarlziDined on 9/20/2014perhaps it was too crowded but our service was awful on this night. We have been there many times and have had great service but this particular night it stunk..Special Features:
- A DisappointmentChefVIPDined on 9/14/2014At the beginning the waitress tipped over the wine menu and my friend was soaked throughout her underwear with ice water. She changed the table but did not take responsibility for tipping the water over. We had to ask for silverware and water glass that were missing. The pepper shaker was empty,etc. Most important, and I always eat here, no one told the waitress that it said on my reservation "Allergic to Blue Cheese". Very important mistake that I went up to the hostess and said read my reservation. We asked for a touch more of heat in the far Diablo and it was up edible, the shrimps did not taste fresh, the shrimp scampi had very little lemon added to the sauce, so was somewhat tasteless.Special Features:
- very good local restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014we were a party of three and everyone enjoyed their food. the house wine was also very good. I would certainly returnSpecial Features:
- Birthday CelebrationTakins26Dined on 9/13/2014The restaurant staff was very polite and fast serving our dinner. The staff was very professional(knowledge of menu) and had great customer service(kept glasses full, check on the guest, ask did food meet expectations) on a busy Saturday night with multiple events going on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special celebrationSandalsDined on 9/12/2014We were a party of six adults that were celebrating a special birthday. The hostess was kind enough to give us a choice of seating & we were extremely happy with the large corner booth. Everything went like clockwork from then on with the server answering questions, bringing bread and water as requested. The food was served hot and everyone's dinner was delicious. We especially liked the new lighter fare options, although the Fettuccini sauce wasn't as rich. The hostess stowed our cake in the back when we arrived, the servers brought it to the table complete with candles at the appropriate moment & they even joined in singing happy birthday with our group! We always enjoy this restaurant and will return.Special Features:
- Try the Lighter Take Menu!MichelleVIPDined on 9/8/2014Each new menu item was wonderful version of the traditional menu but with half the calories and fat. Chicken Parm was Healty AND Delicious!!
- jb77Dined on 9/8/2014Loved the one for today and one for tomorrow. Great value, great food. Our waiter was very pleasantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised experiencepartyland14Dined on 9/6/2014We are a long time Maggiano's client; however, our last experience was absolutely disappointing. Our reservation was taken on time. We sat in one of the horseshoe booths. The restaurant was not overly crowded. We waited a considerably long tine for someone to bring us water and silverware. Another long wait to have the server take our orders. The Mussels were extremely salty- sent back; our salads were long in coming, main courses were good, delivery was staggered- not all meals were delivered at the same time. Had to continuously ask for bread and drinks. We did manage to return home with "take home portions of the meals we ordered" Our main disappointment was the "lack" of service. Waited too long even for the "check".
- 21UDDined on 9/5/2014food was good but over salted. the server was courteous, and very accomadating. we took doggie bag home and the reheating instructions on the cartons are a fantastic idea. plus---they were accurate!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great-as usualRichDined on 9/3/2014Good value for great food..less busy & hectic during the week.Special Features:
- Always GreatMr1181Dined on 8/31/2014Been here many times and always great service, great food and a great time.Special Features:
- Best Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The lasagna is amazing, I love their food. We will be back again!
- A pathetic anniversary dinnerUnhappy45TCDined on 8/30/2014I personally made reservation for 7pm. When we got there, we were told it was for 8. However, hostess sat us in 15 minutes. No harm no foul you say. Was sat next to a table for 16. 6 adults 10 screaming children under the age of 5 This was and I stated in my reservation request our 45th anniversary. It was a very unpleasant experience Calamari appetizer was good as was my chopped chopped. I ordered the eggplant parm (my husband makes it better). His veal chop for $37.00 mediocre at best. Had a lot of waste to it. Dessert apple crostada More pastry than Apple. The 2 servers were extremely efficient and friendly. With the surrounding tables fussing mgmt knew none of us were having a great time. Took appetizer off the check...
- Great family diningMarlziDined on 8/24/2014Family style food portions make going with a group funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining4allseasonsdining4allseasonsDined on 8/23/2014Food was excellent, if you don't mind the noisy crowd - lots of happy people of every age. The piano player was current with his choice of tunes. Started with celebratory, "powerful" martinis. House salads with tangy Italian dressing were enjoyed. Members at our table loved the eggplant parm, specialty farfalle dish with basil, huge mixed seafood platter, and chicken with ham, and cheese. The apple crostini and ice cream dessert and profiteroles were fabulous. Service was excellent and we even got to take home 2 pasta dishes as a bonus (free). Can't get a bad dinner at Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Family style is encouraged. Supposed to be unending plates. That is unless you order more than one serving. Then you get attitude. Major rip off.
- Birthday DinnerImafoody82Dined on 8/22/2014I made online reservations for my girlfriends birthday. It was easy and fast, I was very happy as well as my girlfriend with the what they did with the decorations i dropped off. Food was great,I enjoyed everything we ordered. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Bow Tie dinnerBowTiedinnerDined on 8/22/2014Went specifically for the Bow Tie pasta special. It used to be on the menu. My wife loves it. Great dish. Normally the service is great and very attentive. The last 2 times we were there our waiter spent more time talking in the corner to other folks that necessary. He also had a couple that the apparently new and spent a great deal of time talking with them. He seemed to disappear other times and not be around./ The other tables in his care suffered with long waits for service and attention. He decided to see if I needed more coffee just as I was getting up to leave. By then I was out of the mood for coffee. I normally tip well. That time I chose not to honor the lack of attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatChefVIPDined on 8/21/2014Everyone was great! The food, the service was really good. I really enjoy coming here.Special Features:
- Great Sunday DinnerBeachdelDined on 8/17/2014We were seated right away and in the requested area. The service as always was great. Our entire party got classic pastas and they were great. My only complaint is a large glass of Merlot was 9 dollars. That is steep. We love the food. Keep up the great work.Special Features:
- good but........miamiaaDined on 8/16/2014food was good as always but...the waiter we had lacked experience with the menu. Talking with him he said he only worked there 1 day a week....lucky us it was that daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food and serviceMyFavoriteRestaurantDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I travel to your Boca Raton location from Lake Worth just because the food, atmosphere, and service is so amazing. We recently celebrated my 35th birthday at Maggiano's and had a great time. We go as often as we can. Our waiter was the best!!!!Special Features:
- Loved it!!SassyMo87Dined on 8/15/2014This was my second time dining there. The service was excellent and the food was so delicious. It made my Mom's 60th Birthday an unforgettable experience. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EllieDined on 8/10/2014Dinner was delicious. Absolutely love the fried zucchini appetizer. It is consistently wonderful. Plenty of food. Why do you charge for refills on iced tea? Most restaurants offer refills at no additional charge. Kind of don't like that you do that.Special Features:
- Enjoyed Our Return VisitMarvinWDined on 8/9/2014We were impressed when we first dined at Maggiano's this past New Year's Eve. We returned this weekend and once again enjoyed the Chef's Choice Family Dinner. Service was good, if a bit slow, but we were in no rush. Most of the food was excellent--calamari fried to perfection, luscious crab cakes, veal Marsala. Although there were four of us, a reorder of the crab cakes-20 minutes in the making--produced only three crab cakes. Our waiter should have known better. Where previously, the lobster carbonara was well sauced, this time, it was a bit dry. A reorder did not improve the dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationcelebrationDined on 8/9/2014As always, Magianno's is a wonderful treat both to the eye and appetite....we had a delightful celebration and will always return....Special Features:
- Slow and only fair serviceMaxwellVIPDined on 8/8/2014As always, good food; the service this time was just fair. A little slow and our server seemed confused at timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bammaVIPDined on 8/8/2014Consistently good food, good service at a reasonable price.Special Features:
- jpieDined on 8/8/2014we havent been there in a while because the last time we were there it was not great; however this time the service was beyond excellent, food very good and we will come againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time!J3NNDined on 8/7/2014We had visitors from out of town who were visiting for a few days. We went to Maggiano's and we all had a great time! The waiter was very attentive and the food was absolutely delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great B-Day Party!MeetupMayorDined on 8/5/2014It was a great place for a 20 person surprise birthday party!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdaydinnerDined on 8/5/2014Very noisy, had to move into the bar area. After that, was very good, server was fair. We are both restaurant management people, and expect the service to be what we give in our own resturant, ( Outback Steakhouse).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The go to place.YorkieMomDined on 8/3/2014When in doubt where to dine we always end up here. Food decent and close by.Special Features:
- MavenVIPDined on 8/3/2014You can't beat the value for your money. Our waiter was terrific. The portions were large and the food good If you order 2 pastas you get 2 free to take home and they don't have to be the sameSpecial Features: