Maggiano's - Bellevue
10455 NE 8th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/locations/detail.asp?unit_id=001.025.0197
- Phone: 4255196476
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30 - 10:00 (Dinner Menu Only)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Kevin McCabe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 425-519-6480 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Bellevue
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Bellevue, featuring the best in Italian American cuisine. We are located in the new Lincoln Square in Bellevue Washington. Maggiano's 325 seat restaurant is right next to Bellevue Square Mall, off I-405 and near I-5. Maggiano's features Happy Hour in our Lounge from 3-6 Monday through Friday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Bellevue - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Maggiano's - Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
229 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (152)special occasion (118)kid-friendly (104)great for lunch (71)neighborhood gem (58)romantic (56)fit for foodies (44)great for brunch (26)notable wine list (22)hot spot (21)late-night find (19)vibrant bar scene (8)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)Show More
- Good ServiceVancouverDined on 8/31/2014We went on a Saturday night and it was busy. Our server was attentative. Food was a bit slow to get to us.Special Features:
- Maggiano'sGStevenDined on 8/30/2014Always consistently good food and excellent service! One of our favorite spots to go with friends prior to seeing a movie at Lincoln Square in Bellevue.Special Features:
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/27/2014Delicious food! We took friends who had not previously eaten at Maggiano's and they really enjoyed it! Like those little chocolate mints too.Special Features:
- Good for familiesfood4thoughtDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I, our two sons and two grandparents went here on a Sunday afternoon. The place was fairly empty and we got a lot of attention from or server. Food was generally uniformly great, especially the lasagna and the mushroom ravioli, only the chicken Marsala was a little bland. Portions were good sized but not huge, leaving room for dessert - we had the sampler plate which was excellent. Two dishes came with extra take-home portions, I'm not sure I understand the logic behind this, but the food was good so we didn't question it. A good place for a hungry family that is not looking for anything adventurous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!!MiloVIPDined on 8/23/2014All we can say is the food and service doesn't get any better than this!Special Features:
- This was goodMiloVIPDined on 8/21/2014See our other review. We went back for a second great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a chainOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/21/2014Maggiano's is a chain. They have a formula and do it well. Our experience fit solidly into those two statements - Nothing outstanding but nothing disappointing, either. The only thing resembling a complaint would be the difficulty hearing the waiter, he spoke too softly for the environment. Neither my old ears nor my son's 20-something ears could pick up everything the waiter was saying. Everything else was predictable, decent, and what we expected.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014The food was delicious and more than plentiful. Surprisingly, for such a lovely venue, the prices were reasonable. Bonus, we got an extra pasta dish to take home! When I get back to Seattle will definitely come back.Special Features:
- Italian for All!WickedAwwwsomeDined on 8/18/2014First experience with Maggiano's was in Dallas 10 years ago; second experience was this visit to the Bellevue location. The food, service, atmosphere was as good or better than our first visit. Staff is attentive and timely... never feel rushed; they want you to enjoy the good food. They have added a desert sampler of the best items... must have to finish off an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Happy 21stWrenegadeDined on 8/18/2014Took my niece there for her 21st Bday. She had a great time and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2014Waiter was poorly inexperienced & unfortunately did not rise above his mistakes to make it right. 1st, no bread. Our waiter claimed they were all out, but other tables were getting bread. He claimed this was due to waiters stashing bread, resulting in cold bread. We just wanted bread. It did not arrive until after our entrees were served. 2nd, I never got my sald. Our entrees were served quickly, but when I mentioned the missing salad he said that would take a while. Lastly, after apologizing almost too much, he said he would take care of our dessert. Well, when it's your birthday, they bring you little cookies and a candle to celebrate, which was all he did. That's not giving us dessert.Special Features:
- Good food, but poor serviceMazyDined on 8/16/2014I have been to Maggiano's many times. This time I found the service very poor. The drinks we ordered did not come out till after our food was delivered. Our food was also late in coming out; people around us who came later got their food earlier. I was then told by the manager at the end that the crab cakes we ordered had to be made from fresh took a long time - but this was not communicated to us by our server so we could have either changed our selection or asked for other entrees to be served earlier. The manager did take the crab cakes from our bill which was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GaryGreatViewDined on 8/16/2014Dinner was a wonderful experience from service,food and atmosphere. I will be back!Special Features:
- Wonderful DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014My husband and I hadn't had such great service at a restaurant in a long time. Thor was great.....very attentive and great conversation with the guests. All of the servers should take some tips from this guy. The food was phenomenal and he gave great suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will be back! Thanks again!BellevuefamilyVIPDined on 8/15/2014We frequent this restaurant due to its friendly staff, attentive service and fabulous style italian dishes! Thanks to our server, Thor and his service team who made our dining experience the best with their attentive attention to everything! Expect large servings and bring your appetite! We can't wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous for family celebrationsMissDined on 8/13/2014We took our family and friends to Maggiano's for our daughter's 21st birthday celebration. The staff made a fabulous fuss over her. The menu offered something for everyone. No one went away cranky or hungry. We cannot wait to go back! As we are a busy working family, we really appreciate the portion of the menu where you get your dinner and you get a dinner to take home for another night. Fantastic!!! Really appreciated the smaller dessert options so we could try a variety.Special Features:
- whebenstreit1Dined on 8/9/2014The reservation and seating (including a highchair) were very good. Unfortunately the service was very slow - because of the packed house.? It required the service of a different server to aid in the service. Your wine list leaves to be desired.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MillDined on 8/9/2014We totally love this place and usually always make it our #1 choice to bring family and friends for their birthday dinner. Food is ALWAYS delicious and we don't panic when we get our bill. Prices are very reasonable. Service has always been good, never had an issue.Special Features:
- Service was slowTdlarkDined on 8/8/2014Waiter kept telling us he was new. Meal came before appetizers. No attention to drink refills, seemed rushed and overwhelmed. This resulted in us feeling rushed. Not the best experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Slow ServicemauperezDined on 8/5/2014I have been at Maggiano Bellevue other times with groups of 20 people. Last time my party of 8 took nearly half an hour to be served after our order was taken. The two tables next to us got people sitting in after us, and getting served before. The waiter was super corteous at all time, I am not complaining about his personal service at all. But the long wait was definitely not on par to what Maggiano has offered us in the past. And being served after people who arrived later is just unacceptable. We ordered pasta and salad, nothing so special that would require such a long time in the kitchen.
- MaggianosFoodie2Dined on 8/4/2014It was great we went there for my sons birthday. The busser Nick was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebratory LunchDragonLadyDined on 8/3/2014Surprised at the quality, having been disappointed at other restaurants from this chain. Our dishes were tasty, plentiful, fresh, and well-priced. My cocktail (the Sicilian) was delicious - not too sweet, very well-flavored. And while you'd think a caprese salad would be pretty generic, our caprese was particularly good - the mozzarella a little smoky and the balsamic just right. The apple crostada was another standout - the pastry delicately flaky, rather than tough as one so often finds. Our waiter was well-informed, professional, friendly, and prompt. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for AnniversariesAwiseDined on 8/1/2014We enjoyed our special night out. We celebrated our 16th anniversary with an attentive server, fantastic appetizers, side dishes and main course. We also loved our surprise dessert...the apple blossom was the perfect ending to a beautiful night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manga at Maggiano'sSandy22Dined on 7/30/2014We had reservations ( I had asked for a window seat) and were promptly seated in a corner window table. Sister in law was here on business from Nebraska. I ordered the balsamic salmon with orzo and so did my sister in law. Hubby had good ole spaghetti and meat balls. Food was good, original waiter was great and I really liked him. Just the right amount of attention. Our service went downhill when he did not finish our table, but someone else took over. My husband was supposed to get one to take home with his meal and all he got was his left overs. I called the next day and the manager made it right. Nice atmosphere, good food, good wine. All and all a good time and experience.Special Features:
- Yum!LyriiDined on 7/27/2014Great food! Everything I have tried has been delicious. Love the new dessert bites!Special Features:
- Superb experience!OccasionalDinerDined on 7/27/2014What service! Recommend this experience and savory dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservationsmejamesjimDined on 7/25/2014I have tried getting seated without a reservation and with a reservation. I'd suggest a reservation. wonderful food and very pleasant wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, amazing foodTeacherGalDined on 7/24/2014Maggiano's Bellevue has been an incredible experience. The service for our bachelorette party was fun attentive, and since the event, they have worked with me to quickly ship something I left behind. Wow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningEdOutDined on 7/18/2014Very good, simple Italian food. The deserts were tasty but way to big. Excellent, friendly service. Nice ambience. It was nice the light was just bright enough that I could actually read the menu.Special Features:
- Maggiano's RestaurantKariDined on 7/17/2014We've been to this restaurant on several occasions and have always had great food and great service. Love the buy one, take one home option. My husband orders it every time! And, I love the house dressing and always buy some for home.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014I absolutely loved my experience at maggianos Bellevue !!(: the food was amazing, waiter was cute and super chill (; and the service was awesome (: thanks so much,iI'll be back(:Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service & atmosphereSBA1000VIPDined on 7/15/2014I go to Maggiano's primarily for lunch and always sit in the bar area to avoid any family dining (no children). I always go with a good friend that I do not get to see very often and that means we have a lot of talking and catching up to do. I like the fact that the room is not too noisy and we can hear each other. In addition, the wait staff do a very good job of seeing to our needs without being overly interruptive. The employees have always had a really great attitude. The food is always reliably great. Love the over all ambience - feels like Frank Sinatra and the gang are going to show up any minute.Special Features:
- Good serviceJBellevueDined on 7/11/2014Sometimes the food and service at Maggiano's can be very hit or miss, but on this occasion, we had fantastic service! She was very attentive and helpful, and despite the crowds and craziness around the restaurant, we were able to get our food fairly quickly. Only downside was the tables around us - always too close, too loud, and a little kid threw up at the table right next to us, which was definitely not pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for those with allergiesbsarDined on 7/11/2014Our waiter called over a chef to go over the menu with my MIL to make sure she had something delicious and safe for her to eat. In 6 years of eating out with her various places, I've never seen the care they showed about her allergies AND her experience. Yolonda was amazing and great with kids!Special Features:
- DoingannguiDined on 7/10/2014Great overall dining experience, again. Have never had a letdown, or a disappointing meal at all the Maggiano's we've been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice eveningflyingmommy747Dined on 7/6/2014Had a wonderful evening with my husband and 5 1/2 year old daughter. Love that they actually have some healthier options on the children's menu and I could switch out my side from pasta to asparagus. Our table was waiting for us and we really enjoyed our dinnerSpecial Features:
- Fabulous!GolfgirlDined on 7/5/2014We had a group of seven, everyone loved the food, wine and service! Yummy lemon cookies too 😋Special Features:
- are you kidding?MikeVIPDined on 7/5/2014worst excuse for an Italian restaurant in Puget Sound region. Don't waste your time or money
- Great Family RestaurantBillDined on 7/4/2014And the toasted pound cake dessert was great. The two for one pasta deal is a wonderful deal.Special Features:
- Excellent service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014My husband and I have dined at Maggiano's several times. Each time we dine, the quality of the service and good never fails to disappoint. We especially loved the family style dining menu and wish we could order all the items on the menu. This time, we order the steamed mussels, calamari and chopped salad for appetizers and it was excellent. The mussels were fresh and done perfectly. For entrees, we had the peppercorn steak, spinach and chicken manicotti and the italian sausage and gnochi. It was so good. Thank you for the wonderful service and it certainly made our dining experience and for our friends a very memorable one. We will definitely return with more friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.