Maggiano's - Bellevue
10455 NE 8th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/locations/detail.asp?unit_id=001.025.0197
- Phone: 4255196476
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30 - 10:00 (Dinner Menu Only)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Kevin McCabe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 425-519-6480 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Bellevue
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Bellevue, featuring the best in Italian American cuisine. We are located in the new Lincoln Square in Bellevue Washington. Maggiano's 325 seat restaurant is right next to Bellevue Square Mall, off I-405 and near I-5. Maggiano's features Happy Hour in our Lounge from 3-6 Monday through Friday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Bellevue - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Maggiano's - Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
186 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (125)special occasion (96)kid-friendly (86)neighborhood gem (47)great for lunch (47)romantic (47)fit for foodies (42)notable wine list (20)hot spot (16)late-night find (15)great for brunch (12)vibrant bar scene (7)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- McCain Family Visits to Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014I am writing this review because we always enjoy our dinners at Maggiano's; the wait staff are always friendly and we are always pleased with the food; it was my grandson's birthday and he thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Thank you, and of course, we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Found the food and plenty of it, but service was lacking. Waitress may have been new, it showed. Tried to tell them my impressions thru their survey, but feel I was ignored. May try one more time and hope to get a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent flavorAnneVIPDined on 10/16/2014Maggianos is offering some standard dishes, reduced calories. Chicken Picatta is a winner. Our server, Dylan, was excellent.Special Features:
- Our 25-year career luncheonKarieDined on 10/13/2014We had a great lunch! I like the idea of the "reduced" calorie menu and would recommend it to anyone. It really was good!Special Features:
- disappointedUnhappyinBellevueDined on 10/12/2014Normally Maggianos is one of my favorites, and we have a wonderful experience. However this time I was extremely disappointed. We had reservations for 5 people. They had plenty of available seating yet sat us in a cramped booth built to seat 4 people. The service was intermittent our waiter seemed spread out. One person in our party ordered fettuccine Alfredo which came with barely any sauce. Another ordered Tiramisu, but we found out after ordering they were out? At an Italian place? The person reordered another item, but the other 4 came out before theirs and without silverware. We had to wait 5 plus minutes until the silverware was brought out with the 5th dessert, with no apologies.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seattle2014Dined on 10/11/2014We are from Canada an we always dine at your restaurant when we come to seattle, your prices and food is so good an the staff are greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just cant get it rightnotafanDined on 10/9/2014I went to the restaurant bar the first time and the bar guy was rude , demanding and made all my drinks wrong. The next tome i came on to stay in the restaurant area . All of my drinks basically tasted lie water and he mixed the darkwine with light,. I thought it was the same guy but it was a different man .Special Features:
- Mid week client lunchmylunchesDined on 10/9/2014Great spot, good helpful service, good food, perfect size portions, quiet enough to visit but with good energySpecial Features:
- DeliciousYummableDined on 10/5/2014This restaurant has chefs which create homemade food with a variety of Italian sauces that are outstanding. It can handle just a few people up to parties of several hundred. Yum! Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bridal dinnerMborile06Dined on 10/3/2014We had a great dinner party for my friends brida shower and food was great and service was fast and greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not high food qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014The ambiance was fun but the food tasted not so fresh or original, very run-of-the-mill choicesSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerMaggianofansDined on 9/27/2014fantastic, we celebrated my son birthday. We will be back for sure.Special Features:
- Best food I've had in some timewantntodoitagainDined on 9/27/2014I would recommend this place to anyone or any group. Food was excellent, service was great even though it was packed, and the prices were well inline with the quality of food, service and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great food and classic ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014I made a reservation, so we were seated right away. I loved the ambiance right off:, sort of a classic, upscale restaurant type setting with some local touches...photographs and things. The food was great, I had the veal parmesan prepared in their 'lite' fashion which saved at least 1/3 of the calories, and still tasted great. The service was mostly good, the only issue being that the entree arrived too soon after the salad and sat cooling as I finished my ceasar. Still, I would recommend it to anyone who likes Italian food, and I would certainly eat there again. The food was the best I've had in a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice as alwayshamckayDined on 9/26/2014while we often forget about this restaurant, we always have great service and food. It was a Friday night so the kitchen took a long time but the server kept up with our drinks and amazing bread. We had four of girls with us and they all enjoyed their food with the exception of one who ordered the flatbread pizza (very different than most pizza). i tired to order something else only if it could be done quickly and our waitress did an amazing job of delivering! Very nice eveningSpecial Features:
- Not so greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Food was very average. "Lite" menu seems to mean less pasta. Fried zucchini was excellent, though.
- Great celebration...great food.NancyDined on 9/23/2014Service was perfect; food came fast. Nice atmosphere and we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice evening.dance4funDined on 9/20/2014Waiter was terrific. I believe his name was THOR. Not pushy, explained menu, very courteous and friendly. The restaurant was totally full so the noise level was very high. We had the lighter fare but was just as tasty as the regular items. We had food to take home, also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureFonzieDined on 9/19/2014Food is consistent whenever I go there. Not to the level of what you would get at a more "authentic" Italian restaurant but nevertheless good. Service was average. Manager was nice enough to let me know chef burned my meal, they were making me a new one and that I should have a couple deserts for the table on him.Special Features:
- Girl's Night OutFoodie9475Dined on 9/12/2014Every month, I dine out with a group of girlfriends and this month was my turn to pick. I picked Maggiano's because I love the food, the drinks, the staff is awesome and my friends had never been there before. Maggiano's has a great variety of food and different variations of how you can get it. My friends were impressed with the food and staff recommendations and said that this wouldn't be their last time there. Thank you for a great Girl's Night Out!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos BellevueRoviraDined on 9/12/2014Very enjoyable experience. Great ambiance and service. Felt like we were in Italy. Low lighting and very romantic with background music. The food was good and plentiful. The chopped salad was delicious and some at our table really enjoyed the stuffed mushrooms. The light version of the chicken piccata was a pleasant surprise and would definitely order that again. Our server, Micah,was someone we had known from another restaurant and followed him to support him in his new position. He always makes us feel welcome and taken care of, as if we were the only ones in the house. He was a great representative for Maggianos.Special Features:
- Great for a Double DateSeanKDined on 9/10/2014The ambiance is warm, romantic and intimate. The family style meals (only available for tables of four or more) are perfect for a double date. We had a delightful with some old friends. The service was not rushed but readily available for anything we need. Overall it was a very delightful evening.Special Features:
- Maggiano's BellevueAlbannachDined on 9/6/2014Always a wonderful time at Bellevue Maggiano's and always leave the place filled to the brim with wonderful food, beverage, and a smile.Special Features:
- Fair food, good ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Second time dining here in the past year with aour roup of 10, celebrated a birthday. We did family style. Stuffed mushrooms were raw when we cut into it, sauce it was sitting on was congealed, almost as if they forgot to cook/nuke them. Spinach salad was ok, but quite wilted like it had been sitting out for awhile. Mussels were overly salty, much more than the previous time we dined here. It was part of the reason we wanted to come back was because the mussels were so great last time but we were disappointed this time around. Rigatoni D was ok as usual, but that's hard to mess up as it's a standard dish. Gnocchi w/sausage was very salty too, so they offered to substitute with spaghetti/meatballs, so that was nice service at least.Special Features:
- No disappointmentitalianDined on 9/4/2014As always, great food and service. A must for Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food & very accommodatingbobcramDined on 9/3/2014We took our 100 year old Italian friend there to celenbrate her 100th birthday. She accidentally spilled her wine and immediately the staff moved us to another table. Our Italian friend was very pleased with the food and has us get her a business card so she could tell the rest of her family. I am always happy with Maggiao's, but this was exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ServiceVancouverDined on 8/31/2014We went on a Saturday night and it was busy. Our server was attentative. Food was a bit slow to get to us.Special Features:
- Maggiano'sGStevenDined on 8/30/2014Always consistently good food and excellent service! One of our favorite spots to go with friends prior to seeing a movie at Lincoln Square in Bellevue.Special Features:
- Steady Italiandiner007Dined on 8/30/2014easy place to hit with our two little kids - elementary school. kid menu fine but can share other stuff. tomorrow pasta is great value. big place. reservations have always been easy - avoid trying to walk in.Special Features:
- A Nice SurpriseMulkywayDined on 8/30/2014My daughter recommended this restaurant many times. We tried once to get a reservation but they were booked, so we knew it was popular. We tried again and with our family had a wonderful dinner. We chose family style and this gave us many choices. The food kept coming and was delicious. The meal was topped off with two luscious desserts. We had a great time and the waiter was a delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchPleasedDined on 8/27/2014Delicious food! We took friends who had not previously eaten at Maggiano's and they really enjoyed it! Like those little chocolate mints too.Special Features:
- Good for familiesfood4thoughtDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I, our two sons and two grandparents went here on a Sunday afternoon. The place was fairly empty and we got a lot of attention from or server. Food was generally uniformly great, especially the lasagna and the mushroom ravioli, only the chicken Marsala was a little bland. Portions were good sized but not huge, leaving room for dessert - we had the sampler plate which was excellent. Two dishes came with extra take-home portions, I'm not sure I understand the logic behind this, but the food was good so we didn't question it. A good place for a hungry family that is not looking for anything adventurous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!!MiloVIPDined on 8/23/2014All we can say is the food and service doesn't get any better than this!Special Features:
- This was goodMiloVIPDined on 8/21/2014See our other review. We went back for a second great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a chainOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/21/2014Maggiano's is a chain. They have a formula and do it well. Our experience fit solidly into those two statements - Nothing outstanding but nothing disappointing, either. The only thing resembling a complaint would be the difficulty hearing the waiter, he spoke too softly for the environment. Neither my old ears nor my son's 20-something ears could pick up everything the waiter was saying. Everything else was predictable, decent, and what we expected.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014The food was delicious and more than plentiful. Surprisingly, for such a lovely venue, the prices were reasonable. Bonus, we got an extra pasta dish to take home! When I get back to Seattle will definitely come back.Special Features:
- Italian for All!WickedAwwwsomeDined on 8/18/2014First experience with Maggiano's was in Dallas 10 years ago; second experience was this visit to the Bellevue location. The food, service, atmosphere was as good or better than our first visit. Staff is attentive and timely... never feel rushed; they want you to enjoy the good food. They have added a desert sampler of the best items... must have to finish off an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Happy 21stWrenegadeDined on 8/18/2014Took my niece there for her 21st Bday. She had a great time and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2014Waiter was poorly inexperienced & unfortunately did not rise above his mistakes to make it right. 1st, no bread. Our waiter claimed they were all out, but other tables were getting bread. He claimed this was due to waiters stashing bread, resulting in cold bread. We just wanted bread. It did not arrive until after our entrees were served. 2nd, I never got my sald. Our entrees were served quickly, but when I mentioned the missing salad he said that would take a while. Lastly, after apologizing almost too much, he said he would take care of our dessert. Well, when it's your birthday, they bring you little cookies and a candle to celebrate, which was all he did. That's not giving us dessert.Special Features:
- Good food, but poor serviceMazyDined on 8/16/2014I have been to Maggiano's many times. This time I found the service very poor. The drinks we ordered did not come out till after our food was delivered. Our food was also late in coming out; people around us who came later got their food earlier. I was then told by the manager at the end that the crab cakes we ordered had to be made from fresh took a long time - but this was not communicated to us by our server so we could have either changed our selection or asked for other entrees to be served earlier. The manager did take the crab cakes from our bill which was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.