Maggiano's - Bellevue
10455 NE 8th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/locations/detail.asp?unit_id=001.025.0197
- Phone: (425) 519-6476
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30 - 10:00 (Dinner Menu Only)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Kevin McCabe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 425-519-6480 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Bellevue
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Bellevue, featuring the best in Italian American cuisine. We are located in the new Lincoln Square in Bellevue Washington. Maggiano's 325 seat restaurant is right next to Bellevue Square Mall, off I-405 and near I-5. Maggiano's features Happy Hour in our Lounge from 3-6 Monday through Friday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Bellevue - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Maggiano's - Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
207 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (133)special occasion (106)kid-friendly (85)romantic (57)great for lunch (48)fit for foodies (47)neighborhood gem (44)notable wine list (21)hot spot (18)late-night find (17)great for brunch (8)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- What happened?OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/25/2014It's been a year or two since our last visit to Maggiano's and was excited to go there for my birthday. The mussels were fantastic, but the entrées were such a disappointment. I'm not sure what happened, but food quality wasn't anywhere near where it used to be.
- A "repeater"!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014Service and food excellent. Can't beat the price for what you get. Definitely worth going again even if it is almost an hour drive. Thank you Thor for the "quick" dessert box. You saved me the calories that night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- davoDined on 11/22/2014The apsta is incredibly good and everything is fresh. The Chicken Sausage Orzo soup is one of my favorites and is a must order item.Special Features:
- EnjoyableMarshDined on 11/22/2014I was taking an associate out to lunch for doing such an excellent job on one of my projects. I had suggested Maggiano's. We had a great time. The food was excellent and the server was amazing. The atmosphere is homey, warm and friendly. I've been there on many occasions and have not been disappointed. Another thing I liked about our server, although he was prompt with catering to our needs he did not rush us out. Great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sierra is truly an assetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014My husband and I decided to celebrate our anniversary over a nice lunch. We had been there in the past but had never received service such as the one that Sierra provided us with. She was lively and attentive and truly made our anniversary lunch one that we will remember. She truly went about and beyond to make us feel special. We overheard her attending the other couples near us and she was just as lively and attentive to them as well. We will be returning to this restaurant and can only hope that she is our server, or at least that we get someone as awesome as she is. Please send her our praises!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceNoNeckRickyDined on 11/21/2014The food and service were excellent! We will be back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner After MoviesDonandyDined on 11/19/2014A return to Maggione's for dinner reminded me of the great ambience there and vibes of my earlier years growing up in N.Y. The service is exceptional and quality of their food matches it. Living on the Westside, we have been pining for an exceptional Italian meal like we used to get in the NYC and New England areas. Maggione's provides this with atmosphere of an old time NYC restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014In spite of the fact that I was horribly under dressed, the service was good, the food was great and experience was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Me and my wife just loved it!RubenDined on 11/15/2014Everything was perfect, the ambience, the service, very delicious food, candles.. Very romantic. Great wine, it's a must in Bellevue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SherylDined on 11/15/2014Had a great time and the food is always wonderful. It was a very busy Saturday evening but they change my reservation up an hour and seated us quickly. Wait staff was there to help but not overly watchful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014We didn't receive any service at the beginning; but after we asked for it, we got it. The Caesar salad is really good; and we like the Classic Pasta, which is a great deal, i.e., buy one entrée from the list and take one entrée home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for groupsfergysfernyDined on 11/12/2014We always go here when we have friends or family from out of town. They handle big parties really well. Also, the staff is normally really great with little kids...serving them right away, interacting with them and there's also crayons they get. Food quality is also great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining Food CriticluvgreatdiningDined on 11/9/2014If you are looking for amazing Italian food, Maggiano's is a must. Appies, main course and dessert are all truly decadent! It is a great place to take the whole family or just have a special dinner for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Understanding of Reservation TimeAwesome4Dined on 11/8/2014Everything was good except that when making reservations, never count on the time being honored. As frequent diners, if you have a 7pm reservation, this means you will be seated at 7:30. If you have an 8pm reservation, you will be seated at 8:30pm. This is how it works. If you consider the reservation time to be an approximation of the extreme earliest you might be seated, you will be fine. Once seated, the food and prices are super.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday date nightKTMWDined on 11/8/2014The food was delicious and the server was very on the spot with drinks and food. This was my first time here and I will certainly be returning.Special Features:
- something for everyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/5/2014The menu has all your old world Italian favorites, and offers a "lighter side" to go along with it. The lighter side of my chicken picatta was half the calories and 100% of the flavor. Excited to go back and try a few more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night birthday dinnerCrazyfrogDined on 11/1/2014It was my girlfriend's birthday and I had reservations for 7:30. The setting of our table was excellent and our server was outstanding; he was quite helpful and constantly made sure that we were good. I love how the restaraunt followed through with the special note.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TDRYDined on 11/1/2014Inspite of booking 1 week early, they gave us a table right in front of the entrance to the kitchen :(. The waitress did not ask or check when our beverage glasses for refills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr. Paul CmoreyiloveitalianDined on 11/1/2014My wife and I and two friends had a great evening on Nov. 1st. Excellent service. The food was outstanding. I had the butternut squash ravioli and the extra take home is a real bonus.Special Features:
- Reservation Not HonoredBarcelonaBikerDined on 11/1/2014There was a mix-up with our reservation. Our e-mail confirmed a time different than that in the restaurant computer. The host made no accommodation and offered no alternative. We were simply turned away.
- Love the baked ZitiRealDined on 10/31/2014I can always count on Maggianos for a terrific meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Service and FoodTerjeKeenanDined on 10/30/2014We drove for 2 1/2 hours just to have dinner here. We were not disappointed!! Service was incredible, food was incredible, and the atmosphere was everything we could have wanted for a romantic evening out. We will be coming back soon!!!Special Features:
- great servicelikeitaliaanDined on 10/29/2014The food was excellant. the server was attentive, social and helpful.Special Features:
- They Don't Honor ReservationsJac99VIPDined on 10/25/2014We made an Open Table reservation for 6:15. We arrive at desk at 6:14. We were told that they were busy and no the wait would be about 20 min. I told them we would go elsewhere. 30 min later I received a text message that a table was available. Only thing that saved the evening was we found a seat in bar area for dinner.Special Features:
- Birthday FunKatie2Dined on 10/23/2014Delicious meals - all varieties and food preferences including salad. The desserts were great - fun pumpkin tiramisu and small sizes so we were able to try several!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed feelingsHahaDined on 10/23/2014I have mixed feelings about our visit because there were a few great things that happened and a few not so great. First, my special request in the reservation was to have a table away from the kitchen, but we were placed right across from the kitchen in the restaurant that is huge and had lots of free spots around. But our server was so charming and professional that we soon ignored that mishap. The food for those in our party of four who don't watch a diet was great. They ordered pasta dishes. But two of who have to be more careful about the food we eat for health reasons didn't really have a lot of choices. I ordered mussels that were loaded with salt and were in a tasteless otherwise broth. Add more healthy stuff to the menu, please!
- Great service and foodTmkabelDined on 10/22/2014We had the best service and food as we celebrated 2 birthdays in our family. We would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor food in a chaotic settingLisacopeVIPDined on 10/18/2014Noisy restaurant overcrowded (why?) with really subpar food
- Homecoming dinner:(OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We made a reservation a couple weeks ahead of time. Unfortunately you overbooked and my daughter and her party had to wait for almost an hour to be seated. Not good! They were very late for their dance.Special Features:
- McCain Family Visits to Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014I am writing this review because we always enjoy our dinners at Maggiano's; the wait staff are always friendly and we are always pleased with the food; it was my grandson's birthday and he thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Thank you, and of course, we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- somewhatdisappointedDined on 10/18/2014Found the food and plenty of it, but service was lacking. Waitress may have been new, it showed. Tried to tell them my impressions thru their survey, but feel I was ignored. May try one more time and hope to get a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent flavorAnneVIPDined on 10/16/2014Maggianos is offering some standard dishes, reduced calories. Chicken Picatta is a winner. Our server, Dylan, was excellent.Special Features:
- Our 25-year career luncheonKarieDined on 10/13/2014We had a great lunch! I like the idea of the "reduced" calorie menu and would recommend it to anyone. It really was good!Special Features:
- disappointedUnhappyinBellevueDined on 10/12/2014Normally Maggianos is one of my favorites, and we have a wonderful experience. However this time I was extremely disappointed. We had reservations for 5 people. They had plenty of available seating yet sat us in a cramped booth built to seat 4 people. The service was intermittent our waiter seemed spread out. One person in our party ordered fettuccine Alfredo which came with barely any sauce. Another ordered Tiramisu, but we found out after ordering they were out? At an Italian place? The person reordered another item, but the other 4 came out before theirs and without silverware. We had to wait 5 plus minutes until the silverware was brought out with the 5th dessert, with no apologies.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seattle2014Dined on 10/11/2014We are from Canada an we always dine at your restaurant when we come to seattle, your prices and food is so good an the staff are greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just cant get it rightnotafanDined on 10/9/2014I went to the restaurant bar the first time and the bar guy was rude , demanding and made all my drinks wrong. The next tome i came on to stay in the restaurant area . All of my drinks basically tasted lie water and he mixed the darkwine with light,. I thought it was the same guy but it was a different man .Special Features:
- Mid week client lunchmylunchesDined on 10/9/2014Great spot, good helpful service, good food, perfect size portions, quiet enough to visit but with good energySpecial Features:
- DeliciousYummableDined on 10/5/2014This restaurant has chefs which create homemade food with a variety of Italian sauces that are outstanding. It can handle just a few people up to parties of several hundred. Yum! Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family CelebrationWAHYSTERIADined on 10/4/2014Had a good time even though our service was VERY SLOW. We ordered family style starting with warm spinach dip that next time pass on, calamari and Caesar salad that was really good. Main dishes were Gnocchi & Italian Sausage that was delicious but our waiter recommend the lighter take for both the Taylor Street Baked Ziti and Fettuccine Alfredo and they were awful. The cheese was clumped on top and not melted like cream cheese for the ziti; Reordered the regular for both but the Fettuccine Alfredo still tasted bland. Best was Mom's Lasagna! Dessert NY Cheesecake & Italian Spumoni that was pretty good. Overall a lot of food but would not do family style again. This was not our first time so very surprise about service & quality of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bridal dinnerMborile06Dined on 10/3/2014We had a great dinner party for my friends brida shower and food was great and service was fast and greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.