Maggiano's - Beachwood
26300 Cedar Road
Beachwood, OH 44122Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Beachwood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 2167553000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am -3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Brian Clark
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 216-755-3005 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Beachwood
Maggiano’s lets you take a step back in time & enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Age of Little Italy…truly made-from-scratch food served family-style, red-checked tablecloths, family portraits, leather banquettes & richly polished mahogany wood provide a warm ambiance & welcome you to an atmosphere where you will enjoy a unique dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Beachwood - Best Restaurants in Beachwood ›
Maggiano's - Beachwood reviews from OpenTable diners
226 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (136)good for groups (116)romantic (75)fit for foodies (70)neighborhood gem (60)great for lunch (53)kid-friendly (48)notable wine list (35)hot spot (31)great for brunch (23)great for outdoor dining (23)late-night find (19)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014My wife and I were celebrating our birthdays as I pointed out in the on-line reservation. No one said so much as "Happy birthday" during our dining experience. In addition, the service was slow and it took 45 minutes to receive our dinner even though the restaurant was only 50% full. Not a good experience. Harry Clapp. 440-856-5751. Not sure I'll return.
- MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2014Really enjoyed the lighter take dishes that we've had so far.Special Features:
- Impressed!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014This was by far the BEST dining experience I have had in a loooong. It was for my girlfriends birthday and I felt as if they were catering specifically to us. The staff was polite, friendly, and made us feel very comfortable and at home. The food was exquisite and the atmosphere was rich. I will DEFINITELY go again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014The food was fantastic, service great, even on a Saturday night. The shrimp fra diavalo was superb, and was the rustic chicken and shrimp I tasted. The table side olive oil was light and flavorful. There was great variety in the menu but not overwhelming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's now has Lighter TakesDondeDined on 10/25/2014Maggiano's now offer lower calorie options, called Lighter Takes, for a number of their menu items. This may mean a substitution of noodles for pasta, and/or 2 pieces of chicken instead of 3, and/or a subtraction of potatoes. It is good to have the Lighter Take options.Special Features:
- Was just okNotahappydinerDined on 10/24/2014The restaurant was nice, the food did arrive hot, but was average in taste. The stuffed mushrooms for the appetizer were the best part of the meal. Seating was very close together so the noise level was high and conversation was difficult. Our waitress was not very attentive and was spotted out in the lobby conversing with the hostess as we were leaving.
- great Italian food from scratchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Dine here now it is worth waiting for . Loved everything that they have on the menu. Even the red sauce. Huge portions good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You won't leave hungryTravelingcoach1Dined on 10/24/2014There is an extensive drink/wine list to accompany all of the food items. We enjoyed the stuffed mushrooms, local beers, and raspberry peach Bellini. The eggplant and chicken parm was fair as the breading was soggy. The service was amazing and shocking... If you order an entree from a certain menu section, they offer you one to take home as well! We were staying in a hotel so couldn't take advantage of that offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TonyyDined on 10/23/2014very good food, location is great too. The total atmosphere is very friendly. If waiter could pay more attention to special needs, that would be even better. For example, both my wife and I are just right after a long afternoon meeting, so very tired and thirsty. And she is currently taking a certain medicine, so could only drink warm/hot water. but abviously we have to request time by time for this.Special Features:
- Great FoodTryingNewPlaceDined on 10/21/2014Have been here multiple times and every meal has been great. I try something new everytime.Special Features:
- Great food!BruceDined on 10/18/2014And the prices are awesome! My wife and I have been there several times and have yet to be dissappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service and good foodgreatDined on 10/18/2014We had great service. Food did not take too long and it was hot and good. To go's were ready promptly. Dessert was delucious. Great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great pricesPremeDined on 10/17/2014Had a good time and was satisfied, great food great service great pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kdn411Dined on 10/17/2014The only need i would like is if brought back the garlic breadSpecial Features:
- AWESOMEMommaDawgDined on 10/17/2014Best experience in a restaurant in a long time. Great food,service on point. Ashley the server was fantastic. Would absolutely come back and have already recommended to friends.Special Features:
- Good dining experience!BirthdayguyDined on 10/17/2014Six of us went to Maggiano's for a birthday dinner. The service was a bit slow, as it seemed our waiter had too many tables. But, we were not in a hurry and enjoyed the evening. I am glad that I made reservations through Open Table two days before, as the restaurant was quite busy when we arrived. We were impressed with the Classic Pasta choices -- you get a big meal, with another entree from the same list to take home. Depending on your appetite, that's two to four meals for one quite reasonable price. On the other hand, drinks were pricey, and no doubt that's where the restaurant makes its money. Overall, a good experience, and I would go back any time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food - but too noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Our food was delicious and the chef prepared my salmon especially to conform with my dietary limitations. My husband said his meal was also delicious but not very hot. It was also fish, so we didn't ask to have it re-heated We did have reservations and were seated among three tables with young children. I can't fault Maggiano's - but if that happens again, I'll wait for the next table to become available. The acoustics in the room make for a loud evening. We seated ourselves right next to each other, but had to speak much too loudly to engage in conversation. The wait staff was very attentive and our meals were exceptionally tasty. I especially appreciated the Chef coming to the table to understand my dietary needs.
- Great food, service and atmospheregrandmasbirthdayDined on 10/10/2014We enjoyed a birthday celebration and great evening at Maggiano's. All of our entrees were delicious! My Italian step-dad was even impressed with the spaghetti sauce-and he is a tough customer. Our waitress went out of her way to have a brandy alexander prepared with ice cream for my mother. I hope to return and enjoy another evening there soon.Special Features:
- Our Anniversary DinnerMedifranDined on 10/5/2014The new lighter menu was an excellent choice for us. We are trying to cut down on calories & fat. We thoroughly enjoyed the Chicken Picatta & the pasta w/chicken sausage. The service was excellent and the food was very good. We have been dining at Maggiano's for many years now. Whenever we have a special occasion, we have celebrated at Maggiano's. The only disappointment was that they did not acknowledge our Anniversary, with any type of dessert. The waitress knew it was our Anniversary because we showed her a coupon for $10 off our bill, which was emailed to us.Special Features:
- Love this placeKarmaDined on 10/5/2014I was introduced to this restaurant by a friend about 4 years ago - although it's on the other side of town, I go there as often as possible and have introduced it to many more....Food is always good, service people are upbeat, helpful, pleasant -servers are sometimes overbooked but in a way that can be a good thing.....they still manage to keep going....Special Features:
- Sunday LunchCuyahogaFallsDined on 10/5/2014We ordered off the lighter faire with reduced calories and fat content. I appreciate their effort.. The service was great, the food was good, not exceptional. The price I thought was high for what you got. It will be a while before I go back there. Nothing really bad happened, it just wasn't worth the price we paid. It wasn't a good value.Special Features:
- Great foodcaringtransDined on 10/4/2014Great waitress, great food, loved the experience. Overall this meal was first class and the dining experience great!Special Features:
- Excellent experience!!ladykDined on 10/3/2014I loved everything about our dining experience. The food was excellent, the service was great. The ambiance was prefect for either a romantic dinner or a family dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was phenomenal!SmashtownUSADined on 10/3/2014Took my babe to dinner at Maggiano's for our 1 year anniversary... Great experience to say the least- good service, great wine, and even better food! From the appetizer to the dessert, this restaurant was on the spot. I would definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaggianosOut2EatDined on 10/3/2014Server was very knowledgeable. Food was very good. They now offer a "lighter side" menu that is just the right size and tastes just as good as original dishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticDined on 10/2/2014Our servers were great and the food was fantastic!!! Liked your specialty pastas!!!Special Features:
- Amazing food at an Awesome Price!mark4michaelDined on 10/1/2014This was my first visit, but it will not be my last. What a gem! The food was out of this world and many of their signature dishes have a "liter" version without compromising ant of the taste. Don't believe me? If you try a lite dish and are not pleased with it, they will prepare the fish in the traditional format at once. It is basically it is a "Love It" guarantee. If that's not enough, you get two entrees for the price of one - eat one and take one home! So well worth the money. You simply can't go wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing outingSuzJDined on 9/28/2014Maggiano's is typically a reliable, pleasant experience. Love the ambiance in the bar..Unfortunately, inexperienced service this time spoiled the occasion. The restaurant was not busy. Our drink orders were taken and the martin is allowed to sit on the bar until no longer cold. Our salads had just arrived and the entrees were brought to the table. Rushed....not the usual relaxing experience.Special Features:
- Noisy but still enjoyableFoodieFace213Dined on 9/28/2014If you can't beat em' join em'! At least that's how I felt with the noise level there. It was loud because everyone was having a great time, us included!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome DiningFamilyfunDined on 9/27/2014birthday celebration for a friend. It was their first visit as well as the kids. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the vibe of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicefunnightDined on 9/26/2014We had family in from Canada and they love Italian. They had never been to Maggiano's so we took them there. Our waiter was very attentive, food was wonderful, as always, and everyone was very pleased. We love the great variety on the menu and love the extensive wine list. Had a great evening with great wine, wonderful food and impeccable service. Bravo!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- recommendation on reservation.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014I asked for a romantic location for anniversary couples. Was seated and placed by the service door which was very noisy. After asking for another table was seated at booth which was much better even though still noisy did not see servers going in and out. Thus found out it was stated asked requested cozy spot. Enjoyed our night. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasedtrytobehonestDined on 9/24/2014The food we ordered was everything we hoped it would be, and the service was over the top. We brought home one of your new Lighter Fares but have had no opportunity yet to try it.Special Features:
- Birthdays Best!thomDined on 9/21/2014We keep coming back here. No one in the whole NE Ohio even comes close to the tastes!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent Meal! Excellent ServerjanetgVIPDined on 9/20/2014First time to Maggiano's. Our server Edon was excellent. Ordered family style. We ordered mussels and calamari for the appetizers. Both were delicious.Towards the end of eating these Edon asked if we would like more of either of appetizers. Wow! Have never had this type of meal at a restaurant. We had for the entrees (which all were delicious) chicken marsala, their signature rigatoni in a white sauce with chicken, peppercorn crusted sirloin and shrimp scampi with angel hair. All were great. It was a great experience being able to eat each of these entrees. Then our wonderful server came and asked if we wanted more of any of the entrees, which of course we did. Wonderful experience and a big bag of leftovers! Will be back and ask for Edon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value and taste for a chainpittsburghfoodieDined on 9/19/2014I was a little hesitant at first since this restaurant is a chain, but I was pleasantly surprised by the value to cost ratio. There is a deal for two people that costs $40 and includes an appetizer, two pasta entrees, and a dessert. The best part, however, is that with each pasta entree you get a second pasta entree to take home, for free. The portions were huge and you could conceivably get four whole meals out of one person's worth of pasta! The calamari was tasty and had a nice breading and our tiramisu dessert was also good. The wine list wasn't bad and service was overall very good too. I would not hesitate to return.Special Features:
- Overall Great ValueDebDDined on 9/19/2014This is a great value for the money. The food is awesome and you will not go away hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Everything was great. The children's birthday party at the next table made it a little noisier than usual, but that was understandable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best chain restaurantsSJE1Dined on 9/13/2014We always bring my mom here along with my family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children). I shy away from chain restaurants because of all the good local options, but this is one we all like a lot. Food is always oustanding and the wait staff is oustanding. My one negative comment is that the hostess is always in a bad mood, does not crack a smile, does not make eye contact and you actually feel like you owe her an apology for bothering her. This has been the only negative experience but it is a consistent one I have observed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too coldfrozen2theboneDined on 9/13/2014Everything was great. Except for our teeth chattering and our food being cold within minutes due to the air conditioning blowing right on us. We did tell our waiter and he said he would take care of it. My husbands first time there and we were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary...it was ashamed we couldn't wait together out of there due to the temperature. Food was excellent though....just got too cold too quick. We would go back and definitely try it again...food was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.