Maggiano's - Beachwood
26300 Cedar Road
Beachwood, OH 44122Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Beachwood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 2167553000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am -3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Brian Clark
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 216-755-3005 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Beachwood
Maggiano’s lets you take a step back in time & enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Age of Little Italy…truly made-from-scratch food served family-style, red-checked tablecloths, family portraits, leather banquettes & richly polished mahogany wood provide a warm ambiance & welcome you to an atmosphere where you will enjoy a unique dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Beachwood - Best Restaurants in Beachwood ›
Maggiano's - Beachwood reviews from OpenTable diners
246 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (151)good for groups (136)romantic (80)fit for foodies (73)neighborhood gem (66)great for lunch (63)kid-friendly (63)great for brunch (33)notable wine list (32)hot spot (31)great for outdoor dining (27)late-night find (20)vibrant bar scene (8)scenic view (5)Show More
- Good value and taste for a chainpittsburghfoodieDined on 9/19/2014I was a little hesitant at first since this restaurant is a chain, but I was pleasantly surprised by the value to cost ratio. There is a deal for two people that costs $40 and includes an appetizer, two pasta entrees, and a dessert. The best part, however, is that with each pasta entree you get a second pasta entree to take home, for free. The portions were huge and you could conceivably get four whole meals out of one person's worth of pasta! The calamari was tasty and had a nice breading and our tiramisu dessert was also good. The wine list wasn't bad and service was overall very good too. I would not hesitate to return.Special Features:
- Overall Great ValueDebDDined on 9/19/2014This is a great value for the money. The food is awesome and you will not go away hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Everything was great. The children's birthday party at the next table made it a little noisier than usual, but that was understandable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best chain restaurantsSJE1Dined on 9/13/2014We always bring my mom here along with my family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children). I shy away from chain restaurants because of all the good local options, but this is one we all like a lot. Food is always oustanding and the wait staff is oustanding. My one negative comment is that the hostess is always in a bad mood, does not crack a smile, does not make eye contact and you actually feel like you owe her an apology for bothering her. This has been the only negative experience but it is a consistent one I have observed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too coldfrozen2theboneDined on 9/13/2014Everything was great. Except for our teeth chattering and our food being cold within minutes due to the air conditioning blowing right on us. We did tell our waiter and he said he would take care of it. My husbands first time there and we were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary...it was ashamed we couldn't wait together out of there due to the temperature. Food was excellent though....just got too cold too quick. We would go back and definitely try it again...food was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014The food was fabulous and love the take home dinner to enjoy again! Will definitely return even the the drive is an hour from us!! Thank you to all the wonderful staff and especially compliments to the chef!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food with great ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014We had a party of 6 for dinner on a Friday night so reservations were made. Our party was seated promptly at 730 and our waitress was attentive and friendly. Can't say enough about the food - delicious and alot! Would recommend to friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and great servicehawkDined on 9/12/2014It is a great place to have lunch or dinner whether the occasion is a special event or just a meal out. Service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a hot.diningnatlDined on 9/11/2014I have been to several Maggianos through out the US and you cannot go wrong with their family style dinning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu/service @ Maggiano'sPeachieDined on 9/11/2014The whole experience was very, very nice. Our waiter, MICHAEL, was excellent. We were there to celebrate with a good friend due to have her first baby in a month. We brought a small cake & Michael lit up some long, slender candles that made it so special. I appreciate the fine service; he packed up our take homes, including the left over cake, in some great, sturdy containers - appreciated. The environment is very ITALIAN; I WILL be coming back w/ family. Thanks for a great experience. Peachie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd time the charmpartyof4VIPDined on 9/9/2014In all the years you've been open, we had only eaten there twice and this was the most enjoyable time. In the past the thing we enjoyed most was the bread and we returned only because we were given a gift card. We took our servers advice and the whole meal was very tasty. Our server Leslie, was very cordial, knowledgeable and professional. We look forward to dining there in the future. Loved the pasta dishes.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014First time there, food was great, server was great & the chef was great. He actually came out and talked to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mg1297Dined on 9/7/2014They have a great selection of menu items. The food and service is usually very good. My family particularly likes the ability to order from their classics menu which allows you to have an entrée at the restaurant and also bring one home for the single price on the menu. It is really nice because you can order one thing to eat at the restaurant and bring something different home.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationGoblue1983Dined on 9/7/2014Food and service were excellent. Party of 4 - we ordered the $39.99 pasta, appetizer and dessert special for 2 (twice). Took home a bunch of delicious food with the take home pastas. Will be enjoying Maggiano's more this week at home!Special Features:
- Cold AtmosphereFrozenDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I had reservations in the dining room and ended up eating in the bar area because the air conditioning was set so low we absolutly froze when we walked into the dining room. The waiter was more into telling us what was his favorite appetizer, entre' and wine were, than focusing on our decisions. If I wanted his opininon I would have asked for it.
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014This was my first time visiting Maggiano's. I took my boyfriend there for his 33rd birthday. Our waiter was wonderful and very helpful, our water glasses were never empty and we were always attended too. The food was amazing, the bread olive oil and parm cheese was to die for. our main courses were delicious. The frozen peach belini's we ordered were great as well. i would for sure go and have a meal there.Special Features:
- Great Food & Service!luvdiningDined on 9/6/2014This was our 3rd visit. I must say, each visit was better than the last. The service is exceptional! I don't mind paying a little more for good food & service. Our server was so tentative and the food was excellent! This will be our special bi-weekly spot. Thank You Maggiano's!!!Special Features:
- Good food. Poor serviceWEDINEOUTTOOOFTENDined on 9/1/2014The good was good the service was horrible. We waited over 25 minutes to receive our drinks. Given a lame excuse. Food was very good if you can overlook the poor service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Service DayMillieDined on 8/31/2014I love Maggiano's and have gone numerous times. The food is delicious. Our waiter was either new or he just didn't want to be there that day. Sloppy service. Took our food order before asking about a beverage order. Gave two pieces of bread for 3 people. Gave us our checks without asking for dessert. Overcharged me. That bill had to be corrected. The three of us spent a lot of time just looking at each other and rolling our eyes. Not what we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence in Beachwood OHEastsiderest1988Dined on 8/30/2014Recently visited the Beachwood OH location and as always, was beyond satisfied! This place is awesome! The food, expertly prepared in their self-touted "scratch kitchen" is real, authentic rustic Italian. The portions are huge and are a good value for the money. The servers cater to your every need without being obtrusive. They have a wine list to die for and don't forget to top off your meal with a piece of tiramisu. Well worth the trip down I271!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experienceFrabFam1Dined on 8/30/2014Want to thank everyone who made my daughter's sweet 16 especially sweet, Brianna was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great meal and fun timeFpat50Dined on 8/25/2014The service was good and the food and appetizers tasty. Love eating at this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta galore!sw25Dined on 8/25/2014We were celebrating back to school as a family. The Classic Pasta is a good deal, since they give you one to take home. Two nights of no cooking! Salads are a separate charge; we got one to share, and it was plenty for 3-4 people. There was one mistake in our order, and one mistake on our bill. They were corrected promptly and courteously. The servers were cordial. Nice atmosphere - candlelight, jazz music (not live), interesting pictures on the walls. We would go back again.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Our first time here and it was extremely wonderful! From the waitress to the bread and app to the dinner and the environment. Glad we had a reservation. I've already recommended this place to many. Can't wait to go back!! Wish we had room for dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeTerrific50sDined on 8/23/2014We had been to Maggiano's before and took another couple who had not. We had great food, great service! We were there for over two hours and never felt pressured to leave as at other restaurants. The other couple were so impressed with Maggiano's, we have already made plans to return. Thank you to Maggiano's for another wonderful evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014I was very disappointed with my food but service was ok.
- Excellent Waitress!ObiWanPerogiDined on 8/20/2014Laney took great care of us! Very friendly, attentive, and professional! I ordered the ziti, which I have had in the past. A bit disappointed, as it was not as good as I remembered... My wife had Mom's lasagna, which was just as good as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MOTR this timekeepingitrealDined on 8/20/2014Usually very reliable, but ordered gnocchi this visit, which came out just sorta warm, and minimally sauced. By the time the wait brought warmed sauce, I'd finished the portion I was going to eat. : ( Gotta say next time it's back to my usual Chicken Saltimbocca.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014A great night for celebrating my wife's birthday. Fantastic server, great calamari, pasta was excellent, peppercorn sirloin was outstanding. Even the olive oil for dipping the bread was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Service - Eh!FrankieZDined on 8/19/2014Food was very good as usual. Very, very consistent every time we go. The issue was that we went on a Tues night at 7pm and it took over 2 hrs. The time in between courses was Sooooo long, we got too full and never enjoyed any of the entrees. Service was very friendly and we assume it was the kitchen. We dine there several times a year and have been to a few private parties there too. Seems like the last couple weeknights we have been there, the food delays were the same. Maybe not enough kitchen help during the week?Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Great food although pricey and a little slow. Wonderful to celebrate a special occasion. Waiters and waitresses are great. Ignore person checking u in. She was rude and slow, but others were wonderful.Special Features:
- Used to be goodFamilytimeDined on 8/19/2014This used to be on of my family's favorites not so much anymore. Pasta came out mildly warm, one of is received the wrong me and even asked the server if it was the right me to which she said yes and we were never even offered anything but water until being there minutes. Just disappointing as we used to love it. Manager did remove the wrong meal from our bill. Wouldn't go back as our last 3 experiences have been poor.Special Features:
- AMAZING experiencemcfoodiesDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I just went to Maggiano's for our anniversary and we absolutely loved it. The food was amazing and the service was great. Our server recommended great appetizers and desserts, and we loved them all! I want to come back right away!...just need an excuse for another special occasion :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 71xrayDined on 8/16/2014Wide array of dinner selections. Excellent scallops special.Special Features:
- Maggiano's a Gem in Beachwoodrwfpapr4uDined on 8/15/2014Maggiano's is a nice Italian restaurant in Beachwood. The service is great and it is a well run restaurant. Food is always consistently good and the atmosphere is great!!! It's great for just getting together or family dinners and the prices are reasonable. Also good if you are having a special party as they have great party rooms upstairs-elevator if you need it. Kudos to Ken the General Manager who stops by to make sure everything is perfect. Very Nice place to eat!!! It can get a little noisy in the dining room but ask for a booth at one of the sides or eat in the bar area-much quieter there.Special Features:
- Great serviceSmiles1024Dined on 8/11/2014Kelsey was wonderful - attentive and knowledgable!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/10/2014Great food and service . Highly recommend . Very reasonable pricing .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- theaterfanDined on 8/9/2014The food here is always excellent. The staff does make you feel a bit rushed though. The noise level is also quite high and difficult to hear conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for familiesfamilyfriendlyDined on 8/9/2014Great restaurant with really good tasty food and great for families.Special Features:
- ExceptionalluvdiningDined on 8/9/2014The experience we had here was exceptional. Our server was Nicole, very personable and attentive, she made you feel welcome. We had the Zucchini as an appetizer, the best we ever had. My fiance and I had the dinner for 2, great value! Maggiano's was a great dining experience, we will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.