Maggiano's - Beachwood
26300 Cedar Road
Beachwood, OH 44122Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Beachwood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (216) 755-3000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am -3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Brian Clark
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 216-755-3005 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Beachwood
Maggiano’s lets you take a step back in time & enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Age of Little Italy…truly made-from-scratch food served family-style, red-checked tablecloths, family portraits, leather banquettes & richly polished mahogany wood provide a warm ambiance & welcome you to an atmosphere where you will enjoy a unique dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Beachwood reviews from OpenTable diners
235 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (149)good for groups (127)romantic (77)fit for foodies (74)neighborhood gem (69)kid-friendly (54)great for lunch (52)notable wine list (34)hot spot (34)great for outdoor dining (20)late-night find (19)great for brunch (19)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (1)Show More
- DeniselovesthisplaceDined on 11/23/2014wouldn't let me recommend or select options in next question.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great ValueB1VISITDined on 11/22/2014This was our first time there. Very nice atmosphere. Make sure you have reservations or your experience might not be as much fun. Service and atmosphere were great and its going to be very hard to beat the value on the food especially the buy a dinner and take one home. The only negative is that the food was only average and I have had much better at many other Italian restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not memorablenov2479Dined on 11/22/2014We had only an average dining experience. We chose to go to Maggiano's because they sent me a $10 off a $30 meal to celebrate our anniversary. When I made the reservations I mentioned it. Then we told our waitress. I thought for sure that we would have been given the lemon cookies. Our bill was $45. Also, on the receipt they show what to tip. I think it is terrible when the amount of the tip includes the price of the meal that has been taxed. Why should I have to pay an extra amount?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite Italian eatery.Gsalem3633Dined on 11/20/2014Love the idea that they serve you half the meal for for dinner and you have a choice what to take home. the service is great! I have recommended Maggiano's to lots of people and they too enjoy Maggiano's Located in the Beachwood Mall. I find that they are quite affordable compared to other Italian Eateries in the Cleveland area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time, Excellent foodClevelandTriniDined on 11/16/2014Had a great time with one of my friends for my birthday. The food was amazing (shrimp scampi and chicken marsala) and the ambiance was great. Danielle was our server and she was polite, attentive and helpful even though she had a large party to cater to as well. The ONLY complaint that i do have is that they have tables too close together. I guess our table was in the middle of the dining area and the hostess began walking us one way, then half way around changed her mind and said "we will have to take the long way around". Funny because we thought that was what we were taking. 😊 No biggie though, we are aware about supply and demand. Located in an amazing location and most of all...we had a great time. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Choice for a Italian ChainMingLyndhurstDined on 11/16/2014Not our first visit and it won't be our last. Experience was good, food was ample, appetizing and hot, service was fair-good, speed bump with a child's menu choice which was rectified relatively quickly by a manager. Definitely not a Mom & Pop Italian Restaraunt experience but a safe choice for decent Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cher2shareDined on 11/16/2014Everything was as usual but the waitress was totally disconnected. She kept taking our forks and apologizing for the delay in receiving our courses which wasn't a delay because we weren't ready for them yet. Then she brought us a dessert menu after our appetizer and apologized for not getting the bill to us. We explained we hadn't had our main course yet. When that course arrived she came back and asked us if we had asked her for the bill. A little of that confusion goes a long way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2014Restaurant is very loud and busy. Food is good but service is bad. Have to wait for everything: drinks, order, food, bill. Second time there - won't go again.
- Maggiano's-Beachwood now has Lighter Take options.DondeDined on 11/15/2014Maggiano's is great, and now has Lighter Take options for meals with lower calories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The hype from friends was realOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014First time, not the last time. Server was well informed, food was brought to table in very reasonable time. Wine was good, not the best, but it satisfied the pallet. Great table, great food, reasonable portions. Just know I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014Good food and just the right amount of service vs. too much attention from serverSpecial Features:
- Great food but.......LuLuDined on 11/9/2014We love going to Maggiano's ! The foodis fabulous and the portions are enormous! This time, our service was a little slow. We had to wait for drink refills and bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovetoeatoutDined on 11/9/2014We always love going to Maggiano's because we know that the service and food will be excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOODLADYBUGBIRTHDAYGIRLDined on 11/8/2014MY FIANCE AND I WERE CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY. WE WERE SITTED WITHIN 5 MINS OF ARRIVAL. THE FOOD AND DRINKS WERE EXCELLENT. THE SERVER WAS VERY POLITE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014brought my girl here on a date. loved it. brought entres home and we had plenty of dessert leftoverSpecial Features:
- jonikentDined on 11/8/2014The food is always good here, but the service always seems to be lacking. But this time, we had an excellent server who was right on top of things. Hope this type of service will now be the norm and can be expected in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, reasonable priceSusanMarieDined on 11/7/2014Pear bruschetta and squash ravioli were really special.
- An Exquisite Dining ExperienceBreakBreadDined on 11/7/2014Many foodies turn their noses up at chain restaurants. Well if the food is delicious and the service is superb, what do I care? Sometimes Magliano's main dining room feels a bit claustrophobic, but if you get a booth by the bar, it's heaven. Don't miss the Mussels Diablo. And in my experience, their pasta dishes with shrimp have more shrimp than pasta. They also have healthier and lower fat fairs like salmon and spinach that are tasty too. You can't go wrong if you want to have a great meal with your friends, family or that special someone.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014My wife and I were celebrating our birthdays as I pointed out in the on-line reservation. No one said so much as "Happy birthday" during our dining experience. In addition, the service was slow and it took 45 minutes to receive our dinner even though the restaurant was only 50% full. Not a good experience. Harry Clapp. 440-856-5751. Not sure I'll return.
- MenuluvItalianDined on 10/28/2014Really enjoyed the lighter take dishes that we've had so far.Special Features:
- Always terrifictopratedVIPDined on 10/26/2014Maggiano's is a sure bet for great food and great service. It NEVER disappoints!Special Features:
- Impressed!NateHDined on 10/25/2014This was by far the BEST dining experience I have had in a loooong. It was for my girlfriends birthday and I felt as if they were catering specifically to us. The staff was polite, friendly, and made us feel very comfortable and at home. The food was exquisite and the atmosphere was rich. I will DEFINITELY go again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timemamafoodieDined on 10/25/2014The food was fantastic, service great, even on a Saturday night. The shrimp fra diavalo was superb, and was the rustic chicken and shrimp I tasted. The table side olive oil was light and flavorful. There was great variety in the menu but not overwhelming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's now has Lighter TakesDondeDined on 10/25/2014Maggiano's now offer lower calorie options, called Lighter Takes, for a number of their menu items. This may mean a substitution of noodles for pasta, and/or 2 pieces of chicken instead of 3, and/or a subtraction of potatoes. It is good to have the Lighter Take options.Special Features:
- Was just okNotahappydinerDined on 10/24/2014The restaurant was nice, the food did arrive hot, but was average in taste. The stuffed mushrooms for the appetizer were the best part of the meal. Seating was very close together so the noise level was high and conversation was difficult. Our waitress was not very attentive and was spotted out in the lobby conversing with the hostess as we were leaving.
- great Italian food from scratchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Dine here now it is worth waiting for . Loved everything that they have on the menu. Even the red sauce. Huge portions good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You won't leave hungryTravelingcoach1Dined on 10/24/2014There is an extensive drink/wine list to accompany all of the food items. We enjoyed the stuffed mushrooms, local beers, and raspberry peach Bellini. The eggplant and chicken parm was fair as the breading was soggy. The service was amazing and shocking... If you order an entree from a certain menu section, they offer you one to take home as well! We were staying in a hotel so couldn't take advantage of that offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TonyyDined on 10/23/2014very good food, location is great too. The total atmosphere is very friendly. If waiter could pay more attention to special needs, that would be even better. For example, both my wife and I are just right after a long afternoon meeting, so very tired and thirsty. And she is currently taking a certain medicine, so could only drink warm/hot water. but abviously we have to request time by time for this.Special Features:
- Great FoodTryingNewPlaceDined on 10/21/2014Have been here multiple times and every meal has been great. I try something new everytime.Special Features:
- Great food!BruceDined on 10/18/2014And the prices are awesome! My wife and I have been there several times and have yet to be dissappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service and good foodgreatDined on 10/18/2014We had great service. Food did not take too long and it was hot and good. To go's were ready promptly. Dessert was delucious. Great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great pricesPremeDined on 10/17/2014Had a good time and was satisfied, great food great service great pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kdn411Dined on 10/17/2014The only need i would like is if brought back the garlic breadSpecial Features:
- AWESOMEMommaDawgDined on 10/17/2014Best experience in a restaurant in a long time. Great food,service on point. Ashley the server was fantastic. Would absolutely come back and have already recommended to friends.Special Features:
- Good dining experience!BirthdayguyDined on 10/17/2014Six of us went to Maggiano's for a birthday dinner. The service was a bit slow, as it seemed our waiter had too many tables. But, we were not in a hurry and enjoyed the evening. I am glad that I made reservations through Open Table two days before, as the restaurant was quite busy when we arrived. We were impressed with the Classic Pasta choices -- you get a big meal, with another entree from the same list to take home. Depending on your appetite, that's two to four meals for one quite reasonable price. On the other hand, drinks were pricey, and no doubt that's where the restaurant makes its money. Overall, a good experience, and I would go back any time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food - but too noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Our food was delicious and the chef prepared my salmon especially to conform with my dietary limitations. My husband said his meal was also delicious but not very hot. It was also fish, so we didn't ask to have it re-heated We did have reservations and were seated among three tables with young children. I can't fault Maggiano's - but if that happens again, I'll wait for the next table to become available. The acoustics in the room make for a loud evening. We seated ourselves right next to each other, but had to speak much too loudly to engage in conversation. The wait staff was very attentive and our meals were exceptionally tasty. I especially appreciated the Chef coming to the table to understand my dietary needs.
- Great food, service and atmospheregrandmasbirthdayDined on 10/10/2014We enjoyed a birthday celebration and great evening at Maggiano's. All of our entrees were delicious! My Italian step-dad was even impressed with the spaghetti sauce-and he is a tough customer. Our waitress went out of her way to have a brandy alexander prepared with ice cream for my mother. I hope to return and enjoy another evening there soon.Special Features:
- Our Anniversary DinnerMedifranDined on 10/5/2014The new lighter menu was an excellent choice for us. We are trying to cut down on calories & fat. We thoroughly enjoyed the Chicken Picatta & the pasta w/chicken sausage. The service was excellent and the food was very good. We have been dining at Maggiano's for many years now. Whenever we have a special occasion, we have celebrated at Maggiano's. The only disappointment was that they did not acknowledge our Anniversary, with any type of dessert. The waitress knew it was our Anniversary because we showed her a coupon for $10 off our bill, which was emailed to us.Special Features:
- Love this placeKarmaDined on 10/5/2014I was introduced to this restaurant by a friend about 4 years ago - although it's on the other side of town, I go there as often as possible and have introduced it to many more....Food is always good, service people are upbeat, helpful, pleasant -servers are sometimes overbooked but in a way that can be a good thing.....they still manage to keep going....Special Features:
- Sunday LunchCuyahogaFallsDined on 10/5/2014We ordered off the lighter faire with reduced calories and fat content. I appreciate their effort.. The service was great, the food was good, not exceptional. The price I thought was high for what you got. It will be a while before I go back there. Nothing really bad happened, it just wasn't worth the price we paid. It wasn't a good value.Special Features: