Maggiano's - Austin
10910 Domain Drive
Austin, TX 78758Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Austin
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 5125017870
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Matt Nicholson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Maggiano's - Austin
Maggiano's Little Italy is a classic Italian-American cuisine that proudly carries forward this tradition of sharing, combining it with the distinctive warmth and inviting neighborhood feel of our restaurants. Maggiano's is your everyday, neighborhood joint. Where you can relax, unwind, & be yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Austin - Best Restaurants in Northwest ›
Maggiano's - Austin reviews from OpenTable diners
250 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (178)good for groups (148)romantic (91)kid-friendly (73)great for lunch (68)fit for foodies (62)notable wine list (45)neighborhood gem (38)great for brunch (28)hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (10)great for outdoor dining (9)scenic view (4)Show More
- Consistent!JimS1Dined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's is consistent in offering very good food, an interesting and evolving menu, excellent service. We are seldom disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014We went to Maggiano's for my birthday. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. Our food arrived rather quickly. Everything was delicious and of course, too much to eat at one sitting. Lemon cookies appeared with a candle...so sweet! I would love to go back for coffee and dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Found it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014I have looked for some time to find a place that stays open past 8 and still has good food selections, ambience, and descent service. Maggianos not only met the minimum of what I was looking for but went above and beyond by having fantastic food at a reasonable price, open late and has exceptional service. The ambience was fun and the place was hopping, even late. They offer valet parking for $6.00 and they were easy to get to. They are located in the Domain and who doesn't like going there??? I highly recommend it to anyone, unless you're allergic to garlic:<). We had to get take some home because there was so much food on the plate. The entree was just as good the next day and the reheating instructions were right on!Special Features:
- awesome serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014We booked the reservasion two weeks ahead of time, they call and confirmed the day before. It was a pleasant reminder and they had the notes I had requested. The actual dinner was great, the service and accommodations were superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano'sboileree72VIPDined on 8/30/2014Maggiano's was great as always. Food is excellent and service was good.Special Features:
- Awesome and consistent service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014We have dined at Maggianos Little Italy several times for lunch and dinner. We have always had a pleasant dining experience. They have flavorful selections. We like their "Buy a classic meal, take another home for tomorrow".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Our waitress seemed put out when we would ask questions like "do you have a house wine" She was not as friendly as she could have been. Too pricey for what you get.Special Features:
- eatoutfunDined on 8/26/2014This visit was my third. The first time I was a guest of some friends. The next time I took a group on a Sunday afternoon. This visit on Tuesday was for a birthday lunch for a friend. The next planned visit is a staff dinner on Friday, September 12th. All my guests have not been to Maggiano's before - so this should be fun. I love the variety and the desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6th birthday celebrationlandcpaintDined on 8/26/2014I went with my wife, Dad and step-Mom to celebrate my 6th birthday. It was a treat in 2 ways. First it is always good food and second my dad paid! I tried the Lobster Carbonara and it was very tasty. For dessert we had the Spumoni very yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My "Go To Place"wmckiernanDined on 8/24/2014I always like going to Maggiano's when the family needs to get out for good Italian food. We get the "Chef's Choice" meals where you buy one and get one to take home. That always results in great leftovers. It is the best value for my dollar. The food is consistently good as is the service.Special Features:
- ReviewReviewDined on 8/24/2014Good food, prices, and ambience...not necessarily a kid friendly atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Group Outingdine2liveDined on 8/24/2014We had 20 or so people in our party and Maggiano's came to mind from previous visits when we had seen other big parties. They were completely ready for us; we were able to enjoy our reunion with out-of-towner friends and eat pretty good food. The kids were happy, too. There's something for everyone. But most importantly, in our case, we were able to get together as a big group and have everyone come out happy and satisfied.Special Features:
- Love the Classic PastaATXdinerDined on 8/24/2014We like the informal atmosphere and delicious food at Maggiano's, but what we love is the Classic Pasta deal. With the large portions, we always take home part of our in-restaurant order, and with the extra take-home serving, we're talking four meals for under $15! Can't beat that, especially with the range of selections!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceJerryJoeUCDined on 8/23/2014Really enjoyed the food and service. No wait since we made reservations online. A little noisy but that could've been a number of reasons. Strongly recommend the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationManga4twoDined on 8/22/2014I made a reservation trough the open table app, when I arrived to the restaurant the hostess told me that my table was going to be ready in 30 to 45 minutes. What is the purpose of making a reservation. It was not a very good first impression. A manager had to intervene to solve the wait issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice ambiance good food!fs01Dined on 8/22/2014Excellent service and the bruscheta was outstanding. Would recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as alwaysAustinFoodieDined on 8/19/2014Maggiano's is always amazing. We are looking into booking our rehearsal dinner there for next year. Such great atmosphere and food. Will return for sure!Special Features:
- Maggianos for weekday lunchnativeaustiniteDined on 8/19/2014Before now, I had only dined at Maggiano's for dinner, never lunch. Recently, we dined on a Monday afternoon at 2:00. We enjoyed the same delicious food and romantic atmosphere, but it was a much quieter dining experience. We had ample choice of seating, and the attentive waiter made us feel like we were the only ones in the restaurant. It was a wonderful meal, and we will definitely return at this time of day for a repeat performance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for a great price!pammysueDined on 8/15/2014Met a childhood friend (50+ years!) and caught up with each others' lives while eating one of the wonderful classic pastas. The portions were generous, and we each took another delicious meal home for the next day, along with leftovers of our dinner meals. The ambience was relaxed, and the noise level was conducive to chatting during the meal and after. What a great place to dine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did the right thingPattiVIPDined on 8/9/2014We arrived for our 7:15 pm reservation on time. It took about 10 minutes for us to be seated. After that we waited 15 minutes the waitress came by and said she would be with us soon, at 30 minutes my husband asked the host for a table with a wait person. Right after that the waitress came over and asked for our drink order. About 5 minutes after that the manager came over and apologized and one of the staff went to get us some water. After that the experence improved and the food was great, the brochetta there is excellent and our meal was very good. The manager ended up comping us the meal so in the end they did the right thing and we had an nice experience.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Fantastic place to eat. We brought friends to join us and they too said that it would be their favorite place to come too.The food was very good and there was more than enough so we took some home with us.Special Features:
- Very accommodating and friendlybillyVIPDined on 8/8/2014I made a reservation for 6 and my party grew to 8. I called and there was some hesitancy about adding the other two members to the table. None the less, we got there and the staff was happy and very pleasant to work with and they got us a table for 8. Thank you and we will certainly be back. Portions were outrageous and delicious.Special Features:
- A Birthday worth rememberingJohnnyNYCDined on 8/2/20141) Beautiful decor. Wonderful atmosphere. Fine dining without needing to be overdressed. 2) NYC quality Italian food that could go toe to toe with the best in Manhattan. 3) Accommodated a large party size and managed to keep my sister in law's surprise appearance a secret despite her being 15 minutes late for our reservation due to traffic. 4) Helpful and well informed waitstaff 5) Family style meals are a great bargain for adults and those looking to try a lot of types of food. "Endless plates" mean free refills if asked. 5) Fresh Gnocchi and Sausage Ala Vodka Sauce was amazing. Beef Tenderloin was to die for. Shrimp Scampi and Taylor Street Pasta were exceptional. Crab Cake, Calamari, and Fried Mozzarella appetizers all fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FooddindomDined on 8/1/2014The food was great and there were alot of great looking dishes to choose from on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningOrionDined on 8/1/2014The food was fantastic and reasonably priced, and our server Judy was perfect: friendly and attentive without being bothersome. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Italian DelightLlh29Dined on 7/29/2014An array of menu options that pleases a myriad of tastes and dietary restrictions is just one of the positive features of this restaurant. Located in The Domain, this dining establishment can treat your large group to a wonderful experience or provide you and your partner with a romantic night out. The wine list is vast, and don't forget to splurge on dessert. The classic pastas are always winners because you dine in and take a choice to go home all for one reasonable price ($12.95 or 14.95). Enjoy an evening as if you took an excursion to Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion dinnerretireddinersDined on 7/29/2014I made reservations for a group of 8 and asked not to be close to the kitchen as my husband can't hear. We were celebrating my husband's birthday. The table was a great location with the exception of one of the chairs was backed up against a post and only a smaller person could sit there and fit. Because of the location of that chair, it was difficult to hear conversations going on any where else at the table (I sat there). They brought everyone a dessert treat for my husband's birthday and candles. It was very nice. We all had a great time. The food was fantastic.Special Features:
- No server cam by for 15-20minutesVSinghDined on 7/27/2014We were greeted by a fine gentleman and brought to our table which we had a reservation for 1 day in advance. Three waiters had walked by our table and we were never approached with water or even acknowledged by the servers. We sat for 15-20 minutes and left as we were really hungry. Luckily a sushi place was nearby, we started dinning in 10 minutes there. Not planning to come here again.
- Great Dinner!RockaliciousDined on 7/26/2014Stopped by for dinner on a Saturday evening. Glad we made reservations ahead and was seated right away. Attentive staff and the food quality is consistent. Very accommodating for families with kids. Highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Awesome ServicefirsttimerDined on 7/24/2014Once we sat down at our table, our waitress was moments behind. I've never had such great service. My glass was never empty and she was continually making sure everything was up to par. Would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- AWKWARDOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2014I reserved the table for surprised birthday party and made special instruction for my son’s 18th birthday… However NO one acknowledge the birthday AND nothing special was done… I had to ask server twice for birthday cake (that I ordered) as it was late night seems that server was rushed us out. Due to poor service I tipped her poorly and as I was in PARKING LOT server came to us and gave us speech about how much we should have tipped her… I never had this kind of experienced where server leaves the restaurant and approach client in parking lot…Special Features:
- Just love this place!Mamao6Dined on 7/20/2014Great dining experience every time. Wonderful food with many special items and gluten free options. Our server, Zach, was outstanding, making helpful suggestions along the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LinsDined on 7/19/2014Had great service and food was so good. Will definitely be back to Maggianos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maxine150Dined on 7/19/2014We ordered wine when we sat. It took forever to bring the wine glasses over but no wine. We thought she was getting it but she didn't until we asked where our wine was. Not sure why she "thought we'd wait for out food". She never asked us nor did we tell her we would. We ordered a bottle that we couldn't finish because it came so late. The Marsala sauce was starchy and not good. I've had much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/19/2014The food as always was excellent with more than one can comfortably eat at one sitting. The server did not remember the take home pasta dish and could not be found after we paid our bill. We had to locate a manager who took care of it right away. It seems like the servers are always in too much of a hurry.Special Features:
- DelishDined on 7/18/2014Fried zucchini is amazing!!! The Chef's country pasta lacked flavor.Special Features:
- i booked a reservation at 8:30kingsDined on 7/17/2014And waited for 13 min to get on my table Thats Kind staff and friendlySpecial Features:
- Special CelebrationluvRFDined on 7/14/2014We celebrated our 52nd anniversary at Maggiano's, a favorite restaurant of ours. We were enticed to go there by a $10 coupon they sent us in recognition of our anniversary, and a special entrée they were featuring at this time. We were given the usual good service and food plus extra special treatment from our excellent waitress, Amy, who took pictures of us and brought us a dessert treat, too!. All in all, it was a pleasant, memorable evening and we'll definitely go back! Our table was waiting when we arrived, and was just what I had requested through OpenTable. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerBirthdayDined on 7/12/2014We had a great time! The service was perfect, the food tasty and the ambiance lovely. We will return!Special Features:
- Great deals, great food!SophieRDined on 7/12/2014Maggianos is great! If you're looking for an affordable meal for 2 or for 20, this place is great. My boyfriend and I always get Marco's meal which is an appetizer, 2 classic pastas, dessert PLUS 2 classic pastas to take home for $40.00! They're also adding a signature pasta to the pastas if choice every month, and this month it was the Rigatoni. We had two side salads, our two dishes and the Creme brûlée was phenomenal. It is one of our favorite places!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.