Maggiano's - Austin
10910 Domain Drive
Austin, TX 78758Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Austin
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 5125017870
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Matt Nicholson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Maggiano's - Austin
Maggiano's Little Italy is a classic Italian-American cuisine that proudly carries forward this tradition of sharing, combining it with the distinctive warmth and inviting neighborhood feel of our restaurants. Maggiano's is your everyday, neighborhood joint. Where you can relax, unwind, & be yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Austin - Best Restaurants in Northwest ›
Maggiano's - Austin reviews from OpenTable diners
174 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (109)good for groups (97)romantic (57)kid-friendly (53)fit for foodies (43)great for lunch (41)notable wine list (26)neighborhood gem (23)hot spot (16)great for outdoor dining (11)vibrant bar scene (11)great for brunch (8)late-night find (7)scenic view (2)Show More
- Always ReliableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014Maggiano's has a new lighter side menu. Two of us tried the lower calorie chicken piccatta and it was very good. The absolutely delicious item was a butternut squash ravioli that my husband ordered.Special Features:
- Not great ServicedinnerDined on 10/14/2014Our server was less then good, bread came, food came 2 minutes later, glasses didn't get filled unless ask, interruptions during the time we were served our food. Came in for a tasting per the web site reservation, but when we got there they didn't know about it. Some many interruptions while eating to discuss this. Not professional. Food was ok, but not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special occasion favorite.luvgoodfoodDined on 10/10/2014Whenever we need a "go to" place for a special meal we can always count on the quality of food and service at Maggiano's. The atmosphere is always vibrant but not too loud. The food is delicious and the wine selection is quite nice. Their desserts should not be missed! We always like coffee with our dessert and have found that it's always lukewarm and not hot. Next time we'll ask for "hot" coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!MissGemma1944Dined on 10/9/2014This was the first time I've ever been here. I got the Chicken Parmesan and it was delicious, not to mention a generous portion. Had more than enough to take home for leftovers. On top of that, the waitress was great and very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great againDalsDined on 10/2/2014We are regulars on special occasions where we take the kids, get dressed up and go for a fun dinner. Very reasonable and fun. Our server was amazing and wen't above and beyond to make my wife's bday and the kids time perfect.Special Features:
- DisappointingNickyVIPDined on 10/1/2014Apathic service. Had to ask for kids menu, then only one brought for two children. Not enough bread plates on table. Children ordered adult meal and split. Needed to ask for plates to serve it onto. Noted on our reservation we were coming for daughter's birthday. Nothing mentioned to her about this at all. Disappointing event all around.
- Exceptional serviceMemeketelDined on 9/30/2014Service was great, the waiter was very friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably Goodfood4thoughtDined on 9/27/2014While visiting Austin we were really in the mood for Italian. I've been to the Los Angeles location and this location didn't disappoint. The atmosphere was vibrant and nice soft lighting made for a lovely evening. Booth was very comfortable. Food fresh and plentiful. Service just right. No wine list. We'll definitely be back next time we're in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningDtaylorDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I had a "date night" at Maggiano's. We enjoyed the bar area before our dinner and the food was awesome. We will certainly make this one of our favorite places to return.Special Features:
- Good food, reasonable pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014Maggiano's far exceeds the norm for chain restaurants. The food is well prepared with fresh ingredients. The service is mostly attentive and seemingly the servers are not assigned to too many tables so they are better able to provide the attention necessary.Special Features:
- Service was great!foldednapkinVIPDined on 9/25/2014It's really surprising to find someone that brightens your day after a long week. Just and Jeff get all the credit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/23/2014Dined early to celebrate my birthday. Friendly staff as we entered restaurant and promptly seated by hostess. Waiter was quick to greet us and take drink orders. Offered suggestions for meal and was very gracious regardless of our choices. Shared caesar salad and chose chicken piccata (lighter side) and parmesan crusted tilapia. Both were well presented and ample portions. Food was delicious and left little room for dessert so we passed this trip. Always enjoy visits here and look forward to the next opportunity to dine with them.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014The main coarses were delicious and well portioned. However, the "large" Italian salad priced at $11.50 was woefully disappointing--a skimpy portion of iceberg lettuce, 4 grape tomatoes, 3-4 kalamata olives and a few croutons-- a major rip off for the price!! Is this their way of subsidizing the the eat-a-meal, take one home program?Special Features:
- okOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Food: nothing special... just ok! Reserve: when you arrive with no reservations they tell you to wait for at least half an hour. No problem. But, if you use reservation service on smartphone... well what a surprise you will be able to find a table imediatelly! So... There are table available... weird... I hate lies... so... go to another place! Romanos, Carinos... Best options!
- Great service!!foldednapkinVIPDined on 9/18/2014Judy was our server. She is one of the friendliest and best servers we've had in a long time. We plan to ask for her every time we return. The food was great and the servings were generous.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Princess is back again to celebrateTandT2Dined on 9/9/2014We come here often to celebrate Birthdays. The service tonight was absolutely fabulous. Our waiter made our dining experience over the top. Called my daughter Princess "even though she is a young adult". Made her birthday that much more special. I tried the Lighter Chicken Picata and it was superb. Will be back soon !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for dinnerGwtrDined on 9/9/2014The food and service we outstanding as usual. Celebrated a birthday and it went as expected.Special Features:
- Overall, an enjoyable restaurantmilly2Dined on 9/9/2014I've always enjoyed the food and ambiance here. The only negative this time was the service. One member of our party got the wrong food twice, once because our waiter misunderstood her and once because he grabbed the wrong food from the window; another waiter figured the latter one out and brought her the correct one. Also, when I got home, I learned that my take-home pasta was not correct. However, all my food was very good, even the incorrect one, and it was otherwise an enjoyable experience. I'll just be hoping for a different waiter the next time around.Special Features:
- New Menu for Fit PeopleDavidDined on 9/8/2014They have new menu items that are amazing. I had quit eating high calorie, high everything foods 2.5 years ago while dropping 60 pounds. When you are preparing to compete in a Mini Triathlon you are conscious of the fuel you consume. I had given up Maggiano's except for very special occasions. Their new menu has put them back on my list. The Chicken Marsala was one of the best things I've tasted in a very long time. In making their lighter fare the quality was a priority and it shows.Special Features:
- Consistent!JimS1Dined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's is consistent in offering very good food, an interesting and evolving menu, excellent service. We are seldom disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerluvitalianfoodDined on 8/31/2014We went to Maggiano's for my birthday. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. Our food arrived rather quickly. Everything was delicious and of course, too much to eat at one sitting. Lemon cookies appeared with a candle...so sweet! I would love to go back for coffee and dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Found it!HeadhunterDined on 8/30/2014I have looked for some time to find a place that stays open past 8 and still has good food selections, ambience, and descent service. Maggianos not only met the minimum of what I was looking for but went above and beyond by having fantastic food at a reasonable price, open late and has exceptional service. The ambience was fun and the place was hopping, even late. They offer valet parking for $6.00 and they were easy to get to. They are located in the Domain and who doesn't like going there??? I highly recommend it to anyone, unless you're allergic to garlic:<). We had to get take some home because there was so much food on the plate. The entree was just as good the next day and the reheating instructions were right on!Special Features:
- awesome servicehenry79sbDined on 8/30/2014We booked the reservasion two weeks ahead of time, they call and confirmed the day before. It was a pleasant reminder and they had the notes I had requested. The actual dinner was great, the service and accommodations were superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano'sboileree72VIPDined on 8/30/2014Maggiano's was great as always. Food is excellent and service was good.Special Features:
- Awesome and consistent service.frederi463Dined on 8/30/2014We have dined at Maggianos Little Italy several times for lunch and dinner. We have always had a pleasant dining experience. They have flavorful selections. We like their "Buy a classic meal, take another home for tomorrow".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Our waitress seemed put out when we would ask questions like "do you have a house wine" She was not as friendly as she could have been. Too pricey for what you get.Special Features:
- eatoutfunDined on 8/26/2014This visit was my third. The first time I was a guest of some friends. The next time I took a group on a Sunday afternoon. This visit on Tuesday was for a birthday lunch for a friend. The next planned visit is a staff dinner on Friday, September 12th. All my guests have not been to Maggiano's before - so this should be fun. I love the variety and the desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6th birthday celebrationlandcpaintDined on 8/26/2014I went with my wife, Dad and step-Mom to celebrate my 6th birthday. It was a treat in 2 ways. First it is always good food and second my dad paid! I tried the Lobster Carbonara and it was very tasty. For dessert we had the Spumoni very yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My "Go To Place"wmckiernanDined on 8/24/2014I always like going to Maggiano's when the family needs to get out for good Italian food. We get the "Chef's Choice" meals where you buy one and get one to take home. That always results in great leftovers. It is the best value for my dollar. The food is consistently good as is the service.Special Features:
- ReviewReviewDined on 8/24/2014Good food, prices, and ambience...not necessarily a kid friendly atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Group Outingdine2liveDined on 8/24/2014We had 20 or so people in our party and Maggiano's came to mind from previous visits when we had seen other big parties. They were completely ready for us; we were able to enjoy our reunion with out-of-towner friends and eat pretty good food. The kids were happy, too. There's something for everyone. But most importantly, in our case, we were able to get together as a big group and have everyone come out happy and satisfied.Special Features:
- Love the Classic PastaATXdinerDined on 8/24/2014We like the informal atmosphere and delicious food at Maggiano's, but what we love is the Classic Pasta deal. With the large portions, we always take home part of our in-restaurant order, and with the extra take-home serving, we're talking four meals for under $15! Can't beat that, especially with the range of selections!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceJerryJoeUCDined on 8/23/2014Really enjoyed the food and service. No wait since we made reservations online. A little noisy but that could've been a number of reasons. Strongly recommend the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationManga4twoDined on 8/22/2014I made a reservation trough the open table app, when I arrived to the restaurant the hostess told me that my table was going to be ready in 30 to 45 minutes. What is the purpose of making a reservation. It was not a very good first impression. A manager had to intervene to solve the wait issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice ambiance good food!fs01Dined on 8/22/2014Excellent service and the bruscheta was outstanding. Would recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as alwaysAustinFoodieDined on 8/19/2014Maggiano's is always amazing. We are looking into booking our rehearsal dinner there for next year. Such great atmosphere and food. Will return for sure!Special Features:
- Maggianos for weekday lunchnativeaustiniteDined on 8/19/2014Before now, I had only dined at Maggiano's for dinner, never lunch. Recently, we dined on a Monday afternoon at 2:00. We enjoyed the same delicious food and romantic atmosphere, but it was a much quieter dining experience. We had ample choice of seating, and the attentive waiter made us feel like we were the only ones in the restaurant. It was a wonderful meal, and we will definitely return at this time of day for a repeat performance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for a great price!pammysueDined on 8/15/2014Met a childhood friend (50+ years!) and caught up with each others' lives while eating one of the wonderful classic pastas. The portions were generous, and we each took another delicious meal home for the next day, along with leftovers of our dinner meals. The ambience was relaxed, and the noise level was conducive to chatting during the meal and after. What a great place to dine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did the right thingPattiVIPDined on 8/9/2014We arrived for our 7:15 pm reservation on time. It took about 10 minutes for us to be seated. After that we waited 15 minutes the waitress came by and said she would be with us soon, at 30 minutes my husband asked the host for a table with a wait person. Right after that the waitress came over and asked for our drink order. About 5 minutes after that the manager came over and apologized and one of the staff went to get us some water. After that the experence improved and the food was great, the brochetta there is excellent and our meal was very good. The manager ended up comping us the meal so in the end they did the right thing and we had an nice experience.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Fantastic place to eat. We brought friends to join us and they too said that it would be their favorite place to come too.The food was very good and there was more than enough so we took some home with us.Special Features: