Maggiano's - Annapolis
2100 Annapolis Mall
Annapolis, MD 21401Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Annapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 4102663584
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00 pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Matt Dailey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests.
A word from Maggiano's - Annapolis
Maggiano's specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner and offer a convenient carryout service as well as delivery. Maggiano’s menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes including homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Annapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (90)special occasion (77)fit for foodies (57)great for lunch (50)kid-friendly (47)romantic (43)neighborhood gem (36)notable wine list (18)hot spot (15)great for brunch (14)late-night find (12)great for outdoor dining (10)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Good experienceKPReatsVIPDined on 10/17/2014First time eating at Maggiano's. Everything was fine. Prompt service, food and drinks delivered quickly. We had an early reservation, so we weren't competing with other diners for our server's attention. Brett was our server and he was polite and helpful, although a bit overbearing. We all enjoyed our dinners and two people in our party had leftovers to bring home. Prices are very reasonable. Not a big fan of corporate style restaurants, but for a chain restaurant, they do a pretty good job. Plenty of parking as this location is at the Annapolis Mall. Would come back if the situation called for it, but this would not be a restaurant that I would seek out on purpose.Special Features:
- Food was marginalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014One party didn't get what they ordered. Asparagus was missing from Chicken Alfredo, Gnocchi with Vodka Sauce and sausage was half cold and the whole meal tasted like just sausage. Couldn't taste the gnocchi at all. Felt as if the had heated the whole meal through the microwave, not cooked to order. Our appetizers and meal arrived immediately after one another, salad came with meal instead of first. I think the Annapolis restaurant needs "Chef" help. The prices for pasta imply its cooked fresh but the product served doesn't reflect that at all. We have had better meals at Italian Market.Special Features:
- AWESOME!TinaCDined on 10/13/2014From the greeting at the door to the table service to the food -- AWESOME! The big surprise was when the check came -- I found myself double checking to make sure we were charged for everything. Great food at a spectacular value -- my new FAVORITE RESTAURANT!!Special Features:
- Wife's favoritethepicky1Dined on 10/11/20141 of my wife's favorites restaurants for some reason, but it's nothing extraordinary to me. We get a decent meal and service every time we're there, but I do notice that it's always packed and has a wait...definitely make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night out on the town.1boogiemanDined on 10/10/2014Me and my wife decided to go to a good italian restaurant she went to with one of her girlfriends. The atmosphere was nice and the waiter was helpful with good tasty dishes to try. Overall it was an excellent night out on the town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NinaDined on 10/10/2014We took friends out for dinner and were very pleased with our choice of Maggiano's. The food and service were excellent, as was the pricing, though, it was a little noisier than we would have liked. We definitely will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Touch of Mom's CookingjebeallDined on 10/10/2014What a great meal! This was our first time at this restaurant. Our server was fantastic. She offered advice and explained how a "scratch" kitchen works. Pretty much, any dietary modifications you need, they will make it happen. I chose their signature dish, Rigatoni D, and my husband chose the Chicken Parm. Both outstanding. She warned of us their authentic Italian portions, and she was right! We both took home left overs. We will definitely be heading back on a regular basis. Thank you for the wonderful night!Special Features:
- Great Experiencegr8dineoutDined on 10/4/2014The hostess, food, and dining experience were fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food worth a tryRodman1Dined on 10/4/2014This was not our first visit, and we knew what to expect, plenty of food acceptable service and on the noisy side. I will say that they were Extremely busy, however they did manage to serve good food in reasonable length of time. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK... But could be BetterDoubleAce25Dined on 9/28/2014Prices for pasta are reasonable, but quality isn't the great. Veal parmesan had weird taste and I didn't like the texture. Frozen? It's ok... a few steps a head of Olive Garden, but get take out and save on the tip.Special Features:
- Quality foodR2for2Dined on 9/27/2014Maggiano's serves fresh, delicious quality foods at a reasonable price. It is a great place to dine for a date night or any occasion. Maggiano's also offers a variety of plentiful dishes to accommodate Group dinning needs. The service is warm and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night with familyjohnDined on 9/27/2014Entire family enjoyed our meal and had a wonderful time. Food was very good and we all left very satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VeganOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/26/2014My husband is vegan. The general manager, Anhil, and his chef helped my husband and I to have a very nice evening out. They made an appetizer and an entre that was amazing. We will definitely return. Thank You!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One Word: BrentdresnooneDined on 9/20/2014I ordered Shrimp Fra Diavolo, it is my favorite meal of all time. This dish wasn’t spicy & the sauce was similar to that of Bertolli’s Vodka Sauce. My daughter ordered the two for one special, Chicken Alfredo & Fettuccine Alfredo. The portions were so large, she at ½ of the Chicken Alfredo and took the rest along with the Fettuccine Alfredo home. Well, I tried the Fettuccine Alfredo, it’s very heavy so, ½ of the order will do the trick. They have a light version, too. Overall, I definitely love this place & will probably try to host my birthday dinner here, if they can promise Brent as our waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent mealnoodeluverDined on 9/20/2014We took our son and two grandsons for our first visit to Maggianos. I was hesitant due to other reviews but was pleasantly surprised by our meal. We chose to sit outside which may have been a mistake as the service was only in the good to very good category. It took a while to get our order placed and drink refills were a problem. All was forgiven when we took our first bites of food. Outstanding! From the zucchini and bruschetta appetizers to the salads, pastas, chicken and salmon, there was no disappointment. The big surprise was that we got additional meals to take home. We are still eating and planning our next trip. We will sit inside and sees if service is improved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst service everKoridDined on 9/20/2014When we visited it was a Saturday night and very busy. Our apps came out with our entree, we never received bread (after asking three times and seeing other tables get it), no refill in drinks, and no toilet paper in bathroom. To top it off, my husband paid the bill and them we realized what he had been charged was different than the bill. I was very disappointed since we were celebrating some exciting news.Special Features:
- Great Lemon Drop Martinis!MaiseyDined on 9/19/2014We chose Maggiano's for a special dinner for our guest visiting from California. The service was excellent! Everyone was exceptionally friendly and helpful! Food was very good! Freschetta was delicious! We enjoyed the evening very much!Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedGourmanVIPDined on 9/19/2014This was my second time visiting this location. The previous time had been a very busy holiday time. On this occasion everything went better than expected. The service from the beginning to the end was very good. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WhiteyGWhiteyGDined on 9/14/2014As usual our experience was outstanding. the wait period between ordering and receiving our food is excellent. The staff is friendly and professional and always ready to help in any way they can. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports before customerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Our server Albert could not concentrate on taking our order or providing service because he was too busy watching the Washington Redskins football game in between waiting on us. I took my wife and family there to celebrate her birthday. She was very upset and wanted to leave. We requested butter and there was a long wait to receive it. We had to ask another server and maybe a floor manager. It is very unprofessional to have your employees to take a break to watch a game and they should be doing their job to wait on the customer. It is highly that we may not patron there any time soon and will be sure and tell other family members about our experience. My wife feels very upset about this. It was mention and seems nothing was done about it.Special Features:
- Pleasant ExperienceAnnapolisFoodieDined on 9/13/2014We like this restaurant a lot. However, we came to the restaurant anticipating my family's favorite dishes-- a sausage and peppers appetizer & a huge Veal Porterhouse. Neither dish was on the menu anymore. Additionally, I had been informed by a waiter previously that a new special dessert-- a fresh Strawberry Pie- was to be available. It turns out, that it wasn't either. There was a new entree -- Shrimp Diavolo -- which was wonderful. I had a wonderful Shrimp Scampi. I understand the need for menu revisions, but don't understand deleting the 2 items which were unique to Maggiano's-- & separated them from the mediocre competition.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My son and I enjoyed our dinner. Great food and service. Only complaint would be the inability to accommodate low carbs by substituting veggies or salad for pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place To Dine!!!dine4kidsDined on 9/12/2014I took my 13 year old daughter to Maggianos for her birthday celebration. The menu had changed and the food was absolutely fabulous!!!! The price was well worth it because we did not have a birthday party!!! We were able to have a small family outing with excellent food and great service!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slowwwwww serviceKrisDined on 9/6/2014Chicken &spinach manicotti at this location is not manicotti. It came out burnt and it was like a flour tortilla folded over. Our food took forever! 20+ minutes for our appetizers. Then it took another 20/30 mins for our actual entrees. The manager apologized for the wait & said he would take care of us. We were offered comp (cold) cappuccino. We wait more than 5mins for a spoon and sugar for the already cold cappuccino. Over 2 hrs later we got our check from the manager & he took care of us by giving us 2 free cappuccinos. Wow...For $30 pp this is ridiculous that you have to wait that long for food. I didn't expect the manager to comp our meals but 10% off or something would have been better than 2 cappuccinos that were not even good.
- AnniversaryJayneDined on 9/4/2014My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary, and had been sent an email from Maggianos. As always we had a great meal with wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CozyTastyDined on 9/3/20142 words that would describe my visit at Maggiano's, "simply wonderful".Special Features:
- we will returnOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014very good but too noisey. Enjoyed the second dinner at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazedWizankDined on 8/30/2014We went there prepared to be knocked out by the delicious lasagna, but the wonderful staff and the value we got made everything better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Everything was perfect. We used opentable and were seated when we arrived. Everyone's food was delicious and the service was efficient. This time I had the chicken parm. Those who had the lasagne loved it. I'm looking forward to trying more menu items.Special Features:
- Customer Service on August 23rdOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I enjoyed the atmosphere at Maggiano's in Annapolis but that was my first time having such a special event with over 20 people. I wasn't aware of the Family Plan meals but the waiter made of aware of this special. Even though I had a great time, I felt like we were being rushed to order and not given enough time to decide on what meal package we wanted or if we wanted to do individual meals.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/20/2014This was our first time at this location and we were pleased. We made online reservations and we were taken to our seats as soon as we arrived. The waitress was friendly and knowledgeable and made good suggestions -- one of which we tried. The seafood was cooked perfectly and not overdone and my wife was allowed to substitute. One thing I would change is the lemonade -- it seemed like a powdered mix rather than real lemonade, which was a disappointment to the fine meal. With that exception, we had an enjoyable evening and I will definitely be back again with friends. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- "lotsa pasta"weekenderDined on 8/20/2014I love Maggiano's and go often! That being said, we usually go with 2-4 people and this time we went with a large group and the service was slow. We had 2 different servers and they did not communicate; so some had salad and some had entrees, others were still waiting for drinks. However, you can't beat the food for the price! All of the pastas are superb but ask for extra sauce! This is a great place for a small group at happy hour! We prefer to sit in the bar area! The four cheese ravioli is AWESOME!Special Features:
- Wonderful MealOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2014I enjoyed the Rigatoni D. The chicken was tender and it had just the right amount of sauce. The next time I visit I plan to try one of the dishes that includes the take home meal. We tried the sampler for desert. Of the selections on the sampler, I liked the tiramisu the best. Everyone liked their meals. Can't wait to sample more menu items.
- Great ExperiencePrimaDDined on 8/17/2014When I arrived I was greeted and seated by the Greeter. My waitiress came over immediatley and introduced himself to me. My other 2 guest were late but the restaurant did not get upset. Chris waited on us with patience and a smile. The restaurant was very clean and it was not very loud. The prices were very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, poor service ,sundaybestDined on 8/17/2014This place has some service issues it needs to get straight for sure and last time we had an appetizer come out half cooked and cold (mussles) but when they actually get the order right the food is very good, you almost forget that for 10 min only 1/2 your table got drinks and that the manager asked you twice to make sure if you ordered some Flatbread thing. I think when we went this time someone had called out, it wasn't that busy but our waiter couldn't handle it. They were nice about it all. But again I emphasize the food is good, so if you're patient don't order ice tea and try the salmon oscar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was terrificRodman1Dined on 8/16/2014Service and food were excellent. Resturant was busy and the time and a bit noisy, however since the food Was good, we shall return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Date with my DaughterbellfamilyrocksDined on 8/15/2014Spent some quality time with my daughter who was home for just a few days. The company, food, drinks and atmosphere were all outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding celebration!BrideDined on 8/8/2014Had a party of 17, we did the family style menu. We got three courses, and they kept the food coming plus we were able to take home what we didn't eat, everyone was able to take food home which dubbed as a great take away. Service was excellent, the manager even came over to introduce himself personally. I have dined with a large party at the Bethesda / DC location and Annapolis is 30 times better! The food was better and the service was better! GO! Especially for a large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Exceeding ExpectationsMSBowlVIPDined on 8/8/2014I am not a fan of "chain" restaurants, however, Maggiano's has expanded and done it right. Recognizing they are not a huge group, they have kept their service oriented approach. They consistently exceed expectations in food quality, as well as delivering the service expected in an upscale restaurant without being over priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014Much better than the food court. Very good service but unremarkable in almost every other category.