Maggiano's - Annapolis
2100 Annapolis Mall
Annapolis, MD 21401Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Annapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 4102663584
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00 pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Matt Dailey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests.
A word from Maggiano's - Annapolis
Maggiano's specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner and offer a convenient carryout service as well as delivery. Maggiano’s menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes including homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Annapolis - Best Restaurants in Annapolis ›
Maggiano's - Annapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (91)special occasion (84)great for lunch (53)fit for foodies (51)romantic (42)kid-friendly (41)neighborhood gem (38)notable wine list (21)great for brunch (14)hot spot (14)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (10)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (4)Show More
- WhiteyGWhiteyGDined on 9/14/2014As usual our experience was outstanding. the wait period between ordering and receiving our food is excellent. The staff is friendly and professional and always ready to help in any way they can. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports before customerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Our server Albert could not concentrate on taking our order or providing service because he was too busy watching the Washington Redskins football game in between waiting on us. I took my wife and family there to celebrate her birthday. She was very upset and wanted to leave. We requested butter and there was a long wait to receive it. We had to ask another server and maybe a floor manager. It is very unprofessional to have your employees to take a break to watch a game and they should be doing their job to wait on the customer. It is highly that we may not patron there any time soon and will be sure and tell other family members about our experience. My wife feels very upset about this. It was mention and seems nothing was done about it.Special Features:
- Pleasant ExperienceAnnapolisFoodieDined on 9/13/2014We like this restaurant a lot. However, we came to the restaurant anticipating my family's favorite dishes-- a sausage and peppers appetizer & a huge Veal Porterhouse. Neither dish was on the menu anymore. Additionally, I had been informed by a waiter previously that a new special dessert-- a fresh Strawberry Pie- was to be available. It turns out, that it wasn't either. There was a new entree -- Shrimp Diavolo -- which was wonderful. I had a wonderful Shrimp Scampi. I understand the need for menu revisions, but don't understand deleting the 2 items which were unique to Maggiano's-- & separated them from the mediocre competition.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My son and I enjoyed our dinner. Great food and service. Only complaint would be the inability to accommodate low carbs by substituting veggies or salad for pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place To Dine!!!dine4kidsDined on 9/12/2014I took my 13 year old daughter to Maggianos for her birthday celebration. The menu had changed and the food was absolutely fabulous!!!! The price was well worth it because we did not have a birthday party!!! We were able to have a small family outing with excellent food and great service!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slowwwwww serviceKrisDined on 9/6/2014Chicken &spinach manicotti at this location is not manicotti. It came out burnt and it was like a flour tortilla folded over. Our food took forever! 20+ minutes for our appetizers. Then it took another 20/30 mins for our actual entrees. The manager apologized for the wait & said he would take care of us. We were offered comp (cold) cappuccino. We wait more than 5mins for a spoon and sugar for the already cold cappuccino. Over 2 hrs later we got our check from the manager & he took care of us by giving us 2 free cappuccinos. Wow...For $30 pp this is ridiculous that you have to wait that long for food. I didn't expect the manager to comp our meals but 10% off or something would have been better than 2 cappuccinos that were not even good.
- AnniversaryJayneDined on 9/4/2014My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary, and had been sent an email from Maggianos. As always we had a great meal with wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CozyTastyDined on 9/3/20142 words that would describe my visit at Maggiano's, "simply wonderful".Special Features:
- we will returnOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014very good but too noisey. Enjoyed the second dinner at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazedWizankDined on 8/30/2014We went there prepared to be knocked out by the delicious lasagna, but the wonderful staff and the value we got made everything better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Everything was perfect. We used opentable and were seated when we arrived. Everyone's food was delicious and the service was efficient. This time I had the chicken parm. Those who had the lasagne loved it. I'm looking forward to trying more menu items.Special Features:
- Customer Service on August 23rdOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I enjoyed the atmosphere at Maggiano's in Annapolis but that was my first time having such a special event with over 20 people. I wasn't aware of the Family Plan meals but the waiter made of aware of this special. Even though I had a great time, I felt like we were being rushed to order and not given enough time to decide on what meal package we wanted or if we wanted to do individual meals.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/20/2014This was our first time at this location and we were pleased. We made online reservations and we were taken to our seats as soon as we arrived. The waitress was friendly and knowledgeable and made good suggestions -- one of which we tried. The seafood was cooked perfectly and not overdone and my wife was allowed to substitute. One thing I would change is the lemonade -- it seemed like a powdered mix rather than real lemonade, which was a disappointment to the fine meal. With that exception, we had an enjoyable evening and I will definitely be back again with friends. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- "lotsa pasta"weekenderDined on 8/20/2014I love Maggiano's and go often! That being said, we usually go with 2-4 people and this time we went with a large group and the service was slow. We had 2 different servers and they did not communicate; so some had salad and some had entrees, others were still waiting for drinks. However, you can't beat the food for the price! All of the pastas are superb but ask for extra sauce! This is a great place for a small group at happy hour! We prefer to sit in the bar area! The four cheese ravioli is AWESOME!Special Features:
- Wonderful MealOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2014I enjoyed the Rigatoni D. The chicken was tender and it had just the right amount of sauce. The next time I visit I plan to try one of the dishes that includes the take home meal. We tried the sampler for desert. Of the selections on the sampler, I liked the tiramisu the best. Everyone liked their meals. Can't wait to sample more menu items.
- Great ExperiencePrimaDDined on 8/17/2014When I arrived I was greeted and seated by the Greeter. My waitiress came over immediatley and introduced himself to me. My other 2 guest were late but the restaurant did not get upset. Chris waited on us with patience and a smile. The restaurant was very clean and it was not very loud. The prices were very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, poor service ,sundaybestDined on 8/17/2014This place has some service issues it needs to get straight for sure and last time we had an appetizer come out half cooked and cold (mussles) but when they actually get the order right the food is very good, you almost forget that for 10 min only 1/2 your table got drinks and that the manager asked you twice to make sure if you ordered some Flatbread thing. I think when we went this time someone had called out, it wasn't that busy but our waiter couldn't handle it. They were nice about it all. But again I emphasize the food is good, so if you're patient don't order ice tea and try the salmon oscar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was terrificRodman1Dined on 8/16/2014Service and food were excellent. Resturant was busy and the time and a bit noisy, however since the food Was good, we shall return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Date with my DaughterbellfamilyrocksDined on 8/15/2014Spent some quality time with my daughter who was home for just a few days. The company, food, drinks and atmosphere were all outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding celebration!BrideDined on 8/8/2014Had a party of 17, we did the family style menu. We got three courses, and they kept the food coming plus we were able to take home what we didn't eat, everyone was able to take food home which dubbed as a great take away. Service was excellent, the manager even came over to introduce himself personally. I have dined with a large party at the Bethesda / DC location and Annapolis is 30 times better! The food was better and the service was better! GO! Especially for a large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Exceeding ExpectationsMSBowlVIPDined on 8/8/2014I am not a fan of "chain" restaurants, however, Maggiano's has expanded and done it right. Recognizing they are not a huge group, they have kept their service oriented approach. They consistently exceed expectations in food quality, as well as delivering the service expected in an upscale restaurant without being over priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014Much better than the food court. Very good service but unremarkable in almost every other category.
- Love it!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/5/2014The staff was grea,t my friends had never been there. I always go there I love it. We had enough for the next day.Special Features:
- Special Orders No ProblemCharlieDined on 8/1/2014Three of ate dinner at Maggiano's Annapolis. I have a low-sodium requirement and asked the Executive Chef if he cold prepare something for me that is very low in sodium. He created a fettuccine alfredo using parmiganno instead of romano, and ensured no salt was added. He added a chicken breast, making it an excellent meal, low in sodium, but I couldn't taste the difference. The other meals were excellent also. If you have four or more, get the Family Style dinner, an all you can eat extravaganza. Great location. Great atmosphere. Great Staff. And, most of all, great food.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceMzKBingDined on 7/31/2014Enjoyed celebrating my Dad's 70th birthday here! Food was WONDERFUL!! HUGE portions... even the kids liked it. Our server, Andrew, was attentive and answered every question our big group had. He made recommendations that were outstanding and catered to the kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little Italy right in AnnapolisJulianna801Dined on 7/27/2014This is the second time I've been here. The service and food is excellent and we love having two dishes to bring home to eat on another day. Love it here and will go back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian DelitelarrysevpkDined on 7/27/2014More upscale than anticipated attached to a Mall.Service was a little lacking but more than made up for with the food.Generous servings and prepared very well.Overall a nice dinner before going to a show downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overrated and Bad FoodOldGermansDined on 7/25/2014After reading the reviews, both good and not so good, we decided to give maggiano's a try. That was a big mistake. While we were almost immediately seated, having a reservation, it seemed the hostess just dumped us at the first booth closest to the door. We asked for a table, and got the one right next to it so that the sun was blinding where we sat. We ordered the salmon salad which was completely soaked in dressing and the fish was still raw in the middle. We also ordered the veal piccata. Well, beside not having any real taste of lemon in the sauce, the meat was so rubbery and chewy, I could only finish the 1/3 of one of the pieces. The mgr tried to comp the meal, we said no. It took 12 tries to get my check, 10 to get change.
- rabmanDined on 7/23/2014The food was pretty good when it arrived The service was not. Our waitress totally forgot our refill on wine with dinner and seemingly disappeared for lengthy stretches. The kitchen was also "backed up", although we were there on a Wednesday night and it wasn't very crowded. The manager seemed to be doing a lot of explaining and apologizing.
- tonizDined on 7/23/2014I have eaten at a your Chevy Chase locations and it's so nice to have a location here in Annapolis. I have never had a bad meal at your establishment. keep up the good workSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional serviceMariefromAnnapolisDined on 7/21/2014Each time that we've dined at Maggiano's, the service has been just exceptional from door to table. Wait staff are friendly and attentive without being intrusive, and outgoing managers follow up to ensure your dining experience was satsfying & enjoyable. We appreciate the wonderful food & guest care so much, we brought 7 of our friends with us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best maggianos I've been tojscoDined on 7/19/2014Don't get me wrong the food was just as good as other Maggianos and the service was great but the ambiance was like an olive garden and I remember both Maggianos in Colorado being dimly lit, candles on each table, Italian music playing I'm the background -to where you could actually hear versus this roar of mallgoers- it was a great romantic spot. This was like any other Italian chain but with slightly better tasting food. I guess Maggianos also stopped putting balsamic vinegar in their olive oil served with bread, sigh, another fond past time down the drain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant surpriseGrillgodDined on 7/19/2014I've read some of the online reviews before going to Maggiano's and was unsure what to expect. To the person who suggested driving to Baltimore, I've done that in the past and haven't been impressed. I go to a restaurant for food......not a bocce ball court. The food a Maggiano's was beyond delicious. And, the service was spot on!!!! I will be making reservations for a return trip with some out of town friends when they visit in a couple of weeks without the need to drive a gazillion miles and fight the Baltimore traffic near the Inner Harbor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLuv2dineDined on 7/18/2014Classy look, warm and friendly environment, great music, great prices. We loved the lasagna and spaghetti with meatballs. Service was prompt and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's AnnapoloisDavidthedevineDined on 7/16/2014I like Maggiano's. My wife and I dine there at least once a month. The salads are crisp. the pasta el-dante, the dishes prepared to order, and, the service friendly, if a bit on the slow side. The bar drinks at $9-$10 seem fine, but avoid the wine list. very high for average offerings i.e. 14 Hands Merlow at $38. Their most unique feature is a pasta menu of some 8 dishes - you order one and the kitchen prepares another free to take home, and best of all you can mix and match. f you like very good, neighborhood style Italian food you will not be disappointed...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyBdaloveDined on 7/15/2014We went to Maggiano's for my daughter's 9th birthday. She requested it. We had a party of 14 and we were seated as soon as we got there. The service was very good and the food was even better. Everyone raved about the stuffed mushrooms and the salmon. We will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/14/2014Me and my two friends had a great time. This was there first visit at Maggiano 's and I know they will return again.Special Features:
- Great Dinning Experience!kudosDined on 7/13/2014We went to dinner to celebrate my wife's birthday. My wife, our son, and I had a great dining experience at this location. Food was outstanding along with the service from the time we stepped foot through the front door. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and were quickly seated at our table. The servers were courteous and prompt with our food orders and drinks. The entire birthday dinner was a hit with my wife and son.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ExperienceLuvmy5boysDined on 7/12/2014I was referred to the restaurant by a client who gave nothing but great reviews. My family really enjoyed there first experience at Maggianos let alone being introduced to the Chefs Choice. They asked " mom when do they stop bringing out food"? We had an AWESOME experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like homemadeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014Authentic Italian cooking. Family style is my favorite since you all can sample a variety of dishes. My entire family enjoyed the food and we ate very particular about our Italian food.Special Features: