Magerks Pub and Grill
582 S Bethlehem Pike
Fort Washington, PA 19034Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Magerks Pub and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.magerks.com/fort-washington/
- Phone: 2159483329
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Every Wednesday when the patio is open we have live, acoustic entertainment on the patio. Friday and Saturday nights (with the exception of August), we have live music indoors. Tuesday evening is Trivia night beginning at 7:30PM. Thursday is Karaoke night beginning at 9:30PM.
A word from Magerks Pub and Grill
Welcome to MaGerks Pub and Grill, formerly the Bent Elbo Tavern. This restaurant is the third venture stemming from two successful locations in Maryland. This location is a homecoming for the owners who are from the Philadelphia area. Enjoy our signature cheese steaks along with several items with a Baltimore flavor, live entertainment, and catch all the games on one of our 30 TVs. We recently added a partially-covered outdoor patio that is the place to be when the weather is nice!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Magerks Pub and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (4)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Disappointing...TallguyVIPDined on 7/18/2014Menu was pretty much slanted toward appetizers and "bar food" and the quality was not good. Good selection of beers including draught beer.
- MaGerks!!FleegusVIPDined on 7/12/2014Easily my brother's favorite Philly spot! He and his family love the fried pickles, cheesesteaks and other assorted fare. No trip is complete without a meal at MaGreks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Magerks Pub and Grill reviews archive.