Magerks Pub and Grill
582 S Bethlehem Pike
Fort Washington, PA 19034Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Magerks Pub and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.magerks.com/fort-washington/
- Phone: (215) 948-3329
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Every Wednesday when the patio is open we have live, acoustic entertainment on the patio. Friday and Saturday nights (with the exception of August), we have live music indoors. Tuesday evening is Trivia night beginning at 7:30PM. Thursday is Karaoke night beginning at 9:30PM.
A word from Magerks Pub and Grill
Welcome to MaGerks Pub and Grill, formerly the Bent Elbo Tavern. This restaurant is the third venture stemming from two successful locations in Maryland. This location is a homecoming for the owners who are from the Philadelphia area. Enjoy our signature cheese steaks along with several items with a Baltimore flavor, live entertainment, and catch all the games on one of our 30 TVs. We recently added a partially-covered outdoor patio that is the place to be when the weather is nice!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Magerks Pub and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (4)vibrant bar scene (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (2)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great time at Magerks!LisaDined on 10/18/2014We went with a large group for a special occasion and had a great time at Magerks!! The ambiance was great, the outside deck was awsome - tiki torches, great fully stocked bar, and great entertainment. The service couldn't have been any better - our waiter, Kyle, was energetic, fun, and took great care of us!! And best of all, the food was absolutely delicious. We will definately be back!!Special Features:
- Food after SoftballSnave1Dined on 10/4/2014This seemed like a great sports bar type of place. It would be great for after a game.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Magerks Pub and Grill reviews archive.
- Disappointing...TallguyVIPDined on 7/18/2014Menu was pretty much slanted toward appetizers and "bar food" and the quality was not good. Good selection of beers including draught beer.
- MaGerks!!FleegusVIPDined on 7/12/2014Easily my brother's favorite Philly spot! He and his family love the fried pickles, cheesesteaks and other assorted fare. No trip is complete without a meal at MaGreks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.