Maekha Thai Authentic Thai Cuisine
163 Squire Road
Revere, MA 02151Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Maekha Thai Authentic Thai Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maekhathai.com/
- Phone: 7816293692
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Maekha Thai Authentic Thai Cuisine
THE place for authentic Thai cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maekha Thai Authentic Thai Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (4)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)Show More
- Good Thai foodMaybonesVIPDined on 9/6/2014Try this place as it is not fancy but provides good Thai food at reasonable prices.Special Features:
- delicious thaiOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014great new addition to the area- tom yum soup with tofu and mushrooms were tasty drunken noodles were good and spicy and spicy eggplant was pretty good- they also sell bubble tea too- yum!Special Features:
- Visiting Revere areaLongtimeOTVIPVIPDined on 8/24/2014Location was a little off the beaten trail. Without accessing OpenTable on our phones we never would have picked up on this restaurant. Food was good, authentic Thai, not Americanized. One meal request (minor, no mushroom and add tomato) was written down and even was printed on the check but not delivered correctly to table. Visited with four adults and two grandchildren who enjoyed their meals. We did not venture to dessert. The owner visited our table and spent quite some time with us. Very personable, we wish him good luck.
- tasty thai in revere!ksgshmoopsVIPDined on 8/13/2014Happy to have stumbled across this place! Delicious papaya salad, will be back for more! Crazy upon noodles are great; nice and spicy with tons of flavor. Pineapple fried rice was nice too, sweet and flavorful. Excited to go back and try more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hidden gem in revereBOSTONFOODIEDined on 8/4/2014recommended restaurant for thai food if you are in the neighborhood of revere.Special Features:
- Don't judge a book by its coverVeeVeeDined on 7/29/2014It's located on a busy street in Revere. The restaurant is in between a take out joint and a massage parlor. The outside sign and exterior looks old/plain but once you walk in, the place is very nice. Set up with Eastern Asia/Bhuddism decoration. The food comes in decent portion but the quality is great. Everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic, made to order Thai foodbostonelsieDined on 7/5/2014Maekha Thai doesn't look particularly promising from the outside due to its location on Squire Rd., but inside it's a serene oasis (even with sports playing on a TV in the back of the room - currently world cup). Owner/chef Lou is very welcoming. We had very good scallion pancakes to begin. Tamarind Duck was loaded with fresh ginger strips and fresh veggies and the duck itself was very meaty with nice crispy skin. A country pad Thai was excellent. Specials included a whole bass and soft shelled crabs. The wine list has great selections at very affordable prices (most around $30). I can't wait to go back and try more of the menu.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/29/2014Wonderfully authentic delicious thai food with the freshest ingredients and great flavor. The staff is friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- Best Thai FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/27/2014You MUST try Maekha Thai. The food was absolutely delicious and very authentic. The service was wonderful; warm, friendly and helpful. The owner, Chef Lou was on hand and he is extremely welcoming and visited the tables to see how everyone was enjoying their meals. Back to the food, this is the best Thai cuisine we have had in a long time. None of the suburban places can touch it and it is equal to if not better than some of the top places in Boston. A special dessert on the evening we visited was sticky rice with fresh mango. It is a very popular dessert in Thailand and it was so delicious. Decor is very soothing and lovely. What a find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!!! Hands down!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/11/2014One of the best Thai resturants we have been to in awhile. Best on the. Northshore by far. We had the Pad Thai, mmmm. The spicy eggplant, mmmm. Very nice contrast of sweet and hot. The fried bananna desert was way way better than expected. Service was great, freindly and very personable. Best part?? At home, being lazy?? THEY DELIVER !!! This is a weekly spot for us, lunch and dinner.Special Features: