Madre Sur Fleury
124, Fleury Ouest
Montreal, QC H3L1T4Neighborhood:
Latin AmericanPrice: CAN$30 and under
Madre Sur Fleury
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://groupemnjr.com/
- Phone: (514) 439-1966
- Hours of Operation:
Souper : Lundi au Samedi du 17h30 à 22h00
Dinner : Monday through Saturday- 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, French
- Executive Chef: Mario Navarette Jr
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor
A word from Madre Sur Fleury
Madre sur Fleury is the 3rd restaurant from Chef Mario Navarrete Jr, a second "Madre" like the one on Masson street, a BRING YOUR OWN WINE bistrot with latin influences on the menu. This neighborhood restaurant is located in the Ahunstic area with a small cozy room of 30 seats. We love the ceviche, the catch of the day, the braised or confit meats, the flavors, the fresh ingredients, the friendly service and the welcoming dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Madre Sur Fleury reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Madre sur FleurySabbyDined on 11/11/2014The food is excellent although my calamari came with a little too much aioli, my husband's was perfect. Portions run just slightly on the small side (although the risotto is quite generous) but they are satisfying nonetheless. Definitely one of the least expensive BYOW I have ever been to and so, it is an EXCELLENT bang for the buck. Recommendable and will likely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sznnDined on 10/24/2014Madre est un petit resto extraordinaire. Le service est impeccable et l'ambiance très agréable. Tout est bon. Merci!Special Features:
- A place to discovertoubyDined on 8/8/2014Good food , nice presentation, clean and very good service. Innovative and creative cuisine!Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Madre Sur Fleury reviews archive.
- Loved it!RaphieDined on 7/14/2014I wasn't expecting much from this place since I never heard of it, but I was greatly surprised and impressed by the quality of their menu. The food was tasty, very well prepared and seasoned, the ingredients were well picked and the presentation was superb. The service was perfect too and welcoming and they were good at answering questions and giving suggestions. And third, the setup is nicely done, sober and relaxing. I highly recommend Madre sur Fleury and will surely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- berber347Dined on 7/11/2014Ceviche Mixto was fantastic! Only one server who was extremely friendly, but resulted in spotty service. Not her fault. Especially since we were a large group in a small restaurant.Special Features:
- The food was excellent, andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2013The food was excellent, and you can bring your own wine. I had a very nice evening with my friend and we had great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.