450 S Rampart Blvd Ste 120
Las Vegas, NV 89145Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.made-lv.com/
- Phone: 7027222000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Daniel Boling
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from Made.LV
Made.LV is a contemporary American Tavern from Elizabeth Blau and Kim Canteenwalla, the Las Vegas based couple behind local's favorite Honey Salt. Drawing from the tradition of neighborhood social establishments committed to good food, good drinks, and good company, Made.LV features a menu of Chef Kim's inspired comfort food favorites complemented by Elizabeth's signature healthy touch. The bar is shaking classic and creative cocktails and pouring a rotating selection of craft beers. Ample patio seating, retro arcade games, a club-sized bocce court, and curated playlist all help make Made.LV a fun and vibrant community destination.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Made.LV reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (23)neighborhood gem (20)good for groups (13)vibrant bar scene (12)great for lunch (12)great for outdoor dining (11)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (7)great for brunch (6)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Tough one to call!hungrychickVIPDined on 9/24/2014Not sure what the name means...and the same type of ambivalence defines the food. Good bets are the stuffed artichoke, salads (Chinese chicken and salmon), ribs, and the burger. Good chips. Good fries. Hot dog is flavorful but very salty. Clams are totally overpowered by the sausage and the potatoes in the dish are superfluous. Desserts are dry and disappointing. All in all, a mixed bag.
- Got it rightWineandsportsVIPDined on 9/20/2014What a fun place with really good and different food choices. Casual without being just a bar. Energetic without being annoying. Everything from the pimento cheese jar to the eggplant "pastrami " to the waygu skirt steak was really good. Don't be afraid to try some new things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new restaurantspeciallykDined on 9/19/2014We live our experience here. Great inventive menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss the homemade chipsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/18/2014The homemade chips are to die for, especially when dipped in the onion dip - or better yet - the truffle fondue!! I have yet to get past "tasting" their menu and actually having a meal, I can say everything has been delish! I am not a big pate / chicken liver person, but have ordered it each time and enjoyed it. The service is phenomenal. Everyone from the bartenders to the servers to the kitchen staff are happy and extremely accommodating. You cannot go wrong spending a lunch or dinner at Made LV!Special Features:
- A must visitOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/13/2014Had dinner with my wife at Made.LV Saturday night. Great food, service and hospitality. Highly recommend.
- joyceb720Dined on 9/13/2014Awesome little place, great food. great wait staff. The hostesses need some help, they seem to be pretty clueless .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SunnyVIPDined on 9/13/2014A nice addition to the neighborhood with great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First VisittimberVIPDined on 9/7/2014Our first visit and it definitely won't be our last. Six of us for Sunday brunch and I have to say, start to finish, it was a very good meal and a very nice experience. Not to miss--the egg and bacon appetizer dish. Amazing. Deviled egg sitting on onion jam with incredible bacon on the side--perfect. I had that and an artichoke as my meal and every bite was delicious. A guest had the mac/cheese and raved about it. Love the atmosphere, felt cozy and tucked away inside on a rainy day. We're locals so can confidently say we'll be back. A lot. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Appetizers - Weak Mealten33Dined on 9/6/2014We dined on a Saturday night & arrived minutes prior to our reservation. The entry serves as a dining area & there is nowhere to wait, or be seated, without hovering over diners. Many people walked in and were seated while we waited in the entry. There was no communication with us about a delay. We ended up being seated in the back of the restaurant, near the kitchen. The place is very noisy and there was a great deal of activity in this kitchen area. The bacon/cheddar biscuits are fabulous. We enjoyed the bacon/egg appetizer and the figs. Our main course meals were forgettable. The skirt steak was rubbery/tough and the barbecue chicken reeked of vinegar (overpowering) and was dry. The macaroni and cheese side dish was parched.Special Features:
- Maybe it's just me...NancyBVIPDined on 9/6/2014Not sure what I was expecting when I made the reservation, but though the food was worthwhile, I'm not sure the area needs another too loud, too crowded place with decent food and mediocre service. I might go back for a drink, lunch, or to watch a game, but definitely not for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but L-O-U-DLvfoodVIPDined on 9/5/2014Interesting menu with varied choices that were very good. Loudest restaurant I've been to in Las Vegas. As loud as Lavo and Sugar Factory. Would go back for the food but won't go back because of the noise level. Someone cranked up the music which was ok, then it was turned off. Should have been left on. That was better than the noise of the patrons.Special Features:
- Loved it!JasonGDined on 9/1/2014Oscar, Alexis and their staff made us feel special. They even got the little things in service right, like refolding our napkins before we returned from the restroom. The trout was amazing. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tasty, homemade American food spotbillVIPDined on 8/30/2014very tasty American style food in a comfortable ambience. The service was very good.Special Features:
- ExcellentJeffreyNYCDined on 8/24/2014The restaurant was quiet when we were there (a perfect late night spot!) and you couldn't beat the ambiance, quality, presentation, and taste of the food. I'd imagine it is a little more noisy during the true dinner hours, but it is truly as advertised... an American Tavern... but to the next level. Just an amazing experience! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!Special Features:
- Dinner at Made LV, Tivoli VillageWestsideDinerDined on 8/23/2014We had dinner reservations at Made six days after their opening. For a brand new restaurant it was running smooth as glass. We were promptly seated and service was efficient and well coordinated. The food and drinks were served in appropriate order. Two nice touches to mention: first, when the ice water was poured the server held a folded napkin around the rim of each glass to catch spills as the water reached the top of the glass, leaving no water drops on the table. Secondly, after our appetizer plates were cleared a busboy brought a clean damp cloth to the table and cleaned the table top of crumbs and small food debris, preparing it for the entree service. The food was delicious. The noise level was a bit bothersome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New American excellenceuhockeyVIPDined on 8/23/2014All told it would be difficult to say MADE LV is anything less than excellent considering it has been open for less than one week. Generally giving restaurants time to find their footing, particularly with regard to service, those leery of visiting should take solace in the fact that the team is already very well trained and although one cannot be sure Chef Kim will always be present given the fact that he is pulling double (and soon to be triple) duty with Honey Salt it is clear that this is a project very important to him and one in which he and partner Elizabeth Blau are willing to invest; one can only hope that the locals (and location) will return the favor.Special Features:
- Tavern, nothing special!LVFoodieDined on 8/22/2014The noise level was so loud it was difficult to have a conversation. The servers were friendly but it took 20 min. for a glass of wine to be delivered. We almost had to beg to order after a long time. Food came out at different times and it was just ok. I was excited to eat at this restaurant knowing it was the same owners as Honeysalt. What a disappointment. We sat in the back and the backboard cushion moved if the people seated next to us moved back against it. 2 of my party were seated in the back and the hostess seated me on the patio when I arrived. We gave the same reservation name. There was plenty of staff, seems they were all just lost.Special Features:
- Needs workLuv2dineoutDined on 8/22/2014We went in after hearing they were open. I ordered the Rib eye, all gristle and fat. Not edible. No one ever came around to Ask how the meal was. I got a glass of Chardonnay before dinner but when I ordered another during dinner, the pour looked like The end of the bottle, not even a quarter of the previous one. $$$$ and not vey good. Will not return.
- A definite new favoritemandaeDined on 8/21/2014Despite their minimal advertising, the word seems to be out about MADE.LV. We happened upon them via this website on their first Thursday and while a reservation may not have been necessary, the place was lively. Lots of cleverly named and constructed dishes and drinks. We opted for a couple of "Jar" dip appetizers and individual meals rather than small plates, but will definitely return with a larger group to share more of those. The burger was perfect - nothing gimmicky, just a great burger and the same with the pulled pork sandwich. Kudos!Special Features:
- They did it AGAIN!LVdinerDined on 8/21/2014There are experts in every field and that is exactly what Blau and Canteenwalla are when it comes to restaurants! It takes brain, innovation and good fun food to take a failed restaurant site and awaken it from the dead. They have the formula and don't mind rolling up their sleeves in the process. Kudos to the both of you and thanks for making Summerlin "eatable"! Keep it coming!!Special Features:
- Not My Cup of TeaSylvieVIPDined on 8/20/2014I am not sure who this restaurant is geared to, families or young 20 something's for a late night bar experience. I am in neither category. I was looking for quality food in a comfortable yet chic dining ambience.The table we were shown to even though we had a reservation and the place was pretty barren was definitely NOT comfortable. The chairs were hard upright metal; the table was in a very noisy area from the music, and right next to the service area and kitchen type area. Fortunately, Elizabeth moved us to a booth which was very comfortable, quieter, and definitely nicer. The food was good, but limited. The wine list is good. Service is so-so.My companions were sharing a dish and asked for the steak to be sliced, but they would not.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Made.LV reviews archive.