10290 S. State St.
Sandy, UT 84095Neighborhood:
Holladay / Midvale / Sandy / Union
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.madelinessteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 8014466639
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Adam Wheaton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can provide Full service catering to very simple drop off delivery. We have a full staff to meet all your needs. We can do any range of food and can provide full bar service.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a large private banquet room that will accommodate up to 120 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Adam Wheaton 8017924838
- Entertainment: 3 large screen T.V's
A word from Madelines
Madelines is locally owned and opperated. We serve hand cut steaks and the freshest seafood. Our menu has a wide variety of food including Steaks, Seafood, Slow Roasted Prime Rib, Pasta, Chicken and Gourment salads. We are open lunch and dinner Monday thru Saturday. We have a large private dining room for all types of events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Madelines reviews from OpenTable diners
- The food was well-preparedHolliVIPDined on 3/25/2013The food was well-prepared and the portions were generous. We went on a week night when the place was pretty empty, but don't let that put you off. Our waitress was helpful and knew the menu. The food was good. The menu featured choices that satisfied each member of our large group.Special Features:
- the ambiance was great butOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/22/2013the ambiance was great but I can't say I was in love with the food. For the price I think it could have been better. Not to say the food was bad, but average and the prices didn't correspond. Great serving staff, very friendly but I was hoping for more.Special Features:
- great restaurant! We wantedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013great restaurant! We wanted to eat at a restaurant that wasn't a "chain" and this fit the bill perfectly! My husband REALLY loved the ribs!
- We made a reservation at 7pmOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We made a reservation at 7pm and did not get our table until 7:40pm. I understand it was valentines day but clearly Madeline's was not prepared for the business and instead provided poor service. After being sat the server was overwhelmed with too many tables and could not give good service. The food was fair, overall it was not a wonderful experience.
- I wish they would warn youOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012I wish they would warn you when ordering from the kids menu that the mashed potatoes come with cheese and bacon on it. If I had know I would have asked for it to be held off, as My kids do not like that.Special Features:
- The Thanksgiving dinner wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012The Thanksgiving dinner was only fair. The food was not freshly prepared, but seemed to be all from a container and then warmed. The salad was fresh, however. There were 3 rolls for 2 customers; no additional offered and no butter. Drinks were not refreshed. The prime rib was very fatty.
- Very poor experience. TerrilbeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2012Very poor experience. Terrilbe ambiance. Really a family restaurant.
- This was my first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012This was my first time at Madelines, and although the food was above average the ambience was very "Sizzler-esque". The service was fine also. Not sure I'd go back again, since it's a rather long drive for me.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012Food was great. They were out of a few popular menu items which I suppose happens from time to time on a Saturday night. No prime rib. But the ribeye was awesome. No asparagus. But the baked potato and loaded mashed were great. All in all, what food they had was excellent. Baby back ribs were surprisingly good.Special Features:
- I had not been to this location,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/3/2012I had not been to this location, just the older one which I was not impressed with. But this was great. The food was wonderful. I had the black and bleu filet medallions. Would go back!
- Good family-oriented restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012Good family-oriented restaurant. Excellent service.Special Features:
- Terrible steak for a steakhouse.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/9/2012Terrible steak for a steakhouse. The waiter seemed to lack confidence in almost everything on the menu. He actually said sorry we don't have the cuts available that can be cooked rare or medium rare. My husband thought his prime rib tasted and looked like it had been boiled. My filet medallions were over cooked and the salad was wilted. The appetizer and dessert were good but we won't be returning.
- They had no record of ourjms0331Dined on 6/16/2012They had no record of our open table reservation. Service was spotty and we pretty much knew the quality of our steaks when the waiter asked us if we wanted steak sauce.
- Wrong Entree--Travelers BewarexxxxVIPDined on 6/7/2012Just a family restaurants for the locals. As a business person who travels alot, the food was barely passable and the wine list awful. Worst problem was that they gave me the wrong entree (I thought it was wrong but did not say anything), and when they delivered the correct entre (35 minutes later--not even realizing their mistake) they only offerred that they would wrap it up and let me bring it home. No offer of compensation. All of the staff were kids. . . what do they know? If you are traveling, this probably is not the place to go.
- Excellent service and outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2012Excellent service and outstanding food taste quality. I have never had a problem with this establishment even when located in South Jordan. Compliments to all of your staff and management team.Special Features:
- Was not impressed. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2012Was not impressed. Service was spotty at best. Place seems disorganized. Will not return.
- Very nice evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012Enjoyed the experience. The food was tasty and service good. That's what I expect when I go out to enjoy a meal with my husband.Special Features:
- Attentive service from firstbirthdayVIPDined on 3/3/2012Attentive service from first entering restaurant throughout dining service and upon leaving. menu has many varied selections, great specials including BBQ Ribs and Prime Rib. Excellent desserts, large enough to share. Artichoke dip appetizer a real favorite of ours.Special Features:
- Great night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012The food for our Valentime's Day dinner was outstanding. We both went with surf and turf type options and the steaks were perfectly done and very flavorful, and the shrimp and lobster tail were fresh and grilled perfectly. We really love the team philosphy at Madeline's, which insures that whoever is available will take care of our needs and keep the entire place running efficiently and clean.Special Features:
- Great servers and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Great suggestions by the server. She helped steer me towards the best steak and what she knew I would enjoy most - very professional and very very good food!Special Features:
- Our table was right by a spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/11/2012Our table was right by a spot that everyone waiting could stare at us. Every time the door openedwe got a cold breeze, I was freezing the whole night. Our server messed up our order several times. We had to keep reminding her of our needs. Food wasnt very warm, cheese on mashed potatoes weren't even melted. Ribs weren't very good, rolls got hard very fast. Overall we didn't leave very happy with our experience.Special Features:
- Our party enjoyed the evening,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/28/2012Our party enjoyed the evening, food was quite good, although to me on the "pricey side", loved the atmosphere, and the privacy of the booths, waiter was quite inept, entree arrived before salad, waiter had to be reminded to finally bring salad, spilled partial glass of water on table, didn't offer to clean up. But overall we enjoyed the evening, because it was a "special occasion"Special Features:
- nice in general overall, justbirthdayVIPDined on 1/28/2012nice in general overall, just what we were looking forSpecial Features:
- Madeline's - Delicicious FoodgoodfoodDined on 12/24/2011This was my 2nd visit and the food was even better this time.. We had a variety of menu items with everyone in our party and we all loved our food. Ribs were soo good, Halibut was yummy as was the lemon chicken. The kids hamburger was huge and my grandson said it was delicious. I would highly recommend!!Special Features:
- Waitress was very attentive.goodfoodDined on 12/17/2011Waitress was very attentive. Prime Rib was excellent. Halibut was good.Special Features:
- The prime rib was surprisinglyKellyrVIPDined on 12/9/2011The prime rib was surprisingly good. The others with me were only moderately pleased with their selections. It is like going to a fancy sizzler. Not a bad place when ou want to give your family a nicer dinner withou breaking the bank.Special Features: