M Waterfront Grille
4300 Gulf Shore Blvd
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
M Waterfront Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mwaterfrontgrille.com/
- Phone: 2392634421x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 3:00 pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm,
Lounge: 11:30 a.m - 11:00 p.m.; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour 4p.m.-6p.m., Every Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Adam Nardis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: M Waterfront Grille offers a private dining area called the terrace. Overlooking Venetian Bay the covered terrace with optional air conditioning and heaters can accommodate parties up to 50. Perfect for all occasions. Now offering outdoor dining on our new Covered Verandah.
- Private Party Contact: Fabiola Sanchez 2392631758x
- Entertainment: Live Smooth Jazz Wine On Wednesday on the Verandah
4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Live Music Wednesday, Friday & Sunday Brunch
A word from M Waterfront Grille
M Waterfront Grille dining at its very best, M Waterfront Grille offers contemporary cutting edge American cuisine with the accent on Florida Fusion, seafood, steaks, organics and pasta. The Village on Venetian Bay provides the scenic backdrop for both indoor & outdoor dining for lunch, dinner and our award winning Sunday Brunch. Minutes from the Artis of Naples, M Waterfront Grille midtown location is conveniently accessible to all the major hotels and resorts. Award winning menu items served with a friendly, accommodating attitude reflect the independently owned and managed restaurant's philosophy – "Our guests deserve the best – it's our business to make that happen.Continued
Voted one of the BEST Naples Restaurants. Member of Naples Originals.
Voted one of the BEST Naples Restaurants. Member of Naples Originals.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
M Waterfront Grille - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
M Waterfront Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (74)special occasion (51)great for outdoor dining (44)fit for foodies (42)romantic (42)neighborhood gem (37)notable wine list (31)great for lunch (27)great for brunch (26)good for groups (23)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (2)Show More
- Wonderful Experience-DeliciousFrankVIPDined on 10/19/2014First time at the M and we were very happy with the food, service and location. We had the Black grouper, the house special Veal and Shrimp and my daughter had the ever popular Chicken Nuggets. The view was great, the service is truly first class as was the food in presentation and flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pet friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014For a pet owner the restaurant is an oasis with good food and wine, and good service next to the water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankVIPDined on 10/18/2014Atmoshere is comfortable. Food was good albeit small portions. Prices are high. One glass of wine, entree , no coffee or dessert cost $130 with tax and tip. Being on the water helps justify prices but the view us a 3 story condo building in need of repair which deflates the value of the view considerably .
- Fantastic LunchWhalen189Dined on 10/16/2014We had booked Waterfront Grille for a special lunch while we were in Florida. And it did not disappoint. From the greeting to the service to the food to the view from the outdoor seating everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but expensiveoutonbizDined on 10/12/2014Food was very good, however, I thought it was over priced for what was served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantFoodaficionadoVIPDined on 10/12/2014We love the professionalism of the staff and the attention to detail. The food is delicious, the drinks are delightful and the view is beautiful. Great for Sunday Brunch but if you want the quiche, go early and/or make sure to check availability as soon as you are seated. It is delicious and goes fast.Special Features:
- Pleased againeastnaplesdinersDined on 10/12/2014This is the third time we have eaten here, once for bar service with appetizers, next for Christmas dinner, recently for Sunday brunch. All experiences were tops. The food never disappoints. The service is attentive without being overbearing. For Sunday brunch there was live music in the background. We were seated by the windows that face the bay, nice.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/9/2014Excellent seafood dishes. Very attentive staff. Also kid friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best yetGrouponVIPDined on 10/6/2014This is the best restaurant we have ever eaten in. We were meet at the door with a big smile and Thanked for coming. Our Server Dawn, was sweet, friendly, and knew ever thing about the food, wine and restaurant. The Manger stopped by the table twice to make sure everything was good, and said goodnight and thanked us for coming out. The following day we recived a phone call from the Manager to make sure we had a good night. I cant wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/4/2014First time at this restaurant in quite a few years. No disappointments, everything was above average from the service to the food, and the views are also excellent. The fish dishes were perfectly cooked, and it was pleasant surprise to see a solid wine list with very good choices of wines by the glass. Definitely worth a return visit.Special Features:
- overpriced for lunchsallylDined on 10/2/2014Very limited menu and over priced for lunch. Salads were ok but definitely not worthy of the prices charged.Special Features:
- lgbs43Dined on 9/28/2014Very relaxed and comfortable setting. We all had fish which was excellent. The New England Clam Chowder was delicious!! Looking forward to returning in order to try other entrees. Our waitress was very friendly and outgoing which made our dining experience better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VolkerDined on 9/26/2014Great ambiance, super place for dinner. Very attentive service and terrific fish as well as meat. But, list of wines fairly short and overall a pricy experience.Special Features:
- A most pleasant experienceNaplesdinerDined on 9/21/2014Brunch was a most pleasant experience in all respects--delicious food, lovely view, gracious ambiance, and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findYum5026Dined on 9/17/2014We loved this place! Our server Marco was friendly and very helpful throughout the entire dinner. The manager was wonderful and made us feel very welcome. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantFoodieDined on 9/10/2014Attention was taken to insure the gluten free menu was adhered to for my friend. Greatly appreciated. The beet salad was especially good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Positive dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/9/2014As expected, great ambiance, super place for special lunch. Very attentive service and terrific fish and chips. But, wine amount skimpy and overall a pricey experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday LunchColleenDined on 9/8/2014Jeremy our server provided us excellent service. one of our party had the misfortune of finding a thin tangled piece of wire in her tuna salad sandwich. The manager promptly addressed the matter with us and the chef. She also removed that meal from the bill. We appreciated the actions and professionalism of all staff in this fluke incident.Special Features:
- Great food w/ a beautiful bay viewNaplesfoodieDined on 9/8/2014The restaurant is wonderful. I had a lobster salad and it was delish. The most delightful is W.Grill locus. It sits on Venetian Bay - a beautiful area of Naples. This location offers a scenic water view. I had a girls luncheon, but it offers a wonderful romantical ambiance for dinner.Special Features:
- good food but expensiveharm1Dined on 9/4/2014we enjoyed good food, but the prices were unreasonable high, and the service could be much betterSpecial Features:
- DisappointedRonBVIPDined on 8/29/2014Disappointed for the first time. Dinner, which has been consistently very good, was just fair. Perhaps the kitchen had an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodfinderVIPDined on 8/27/2014Had delicious Filet special with great red & white wines. Love the view of Venetian Bay! Wonderful service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HarryVIPDined on 8/24/2014Bottom line my wife had a Floridian Grouper dish that she said tasted too fishy and she became quite ill later that night into the next day.Special Features:
- Great Sunday brunchPDF146Dined on 8/24/2014Great way to enjoy the "Naples" experience.....food great as was the service......Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationFoodieNYC22Dined on 8/23/2014Had a wonderful time here with my family the other night. I noted on the reservation that it was my mom's birthday and the waitress wished her a happy birthday as soon as we were seated. She was attentive and had great recommendations. The appetizers, entrees, wine, and dessert were delicious. We were not rushed and spent a lovely evening. My mom's dessert came out with a candle which was a lovely ending. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RetiredDined on 8/20/2014Comfortable bar with good service. Great background music by a very talented gentleman. For a while I thought our table waitress forgot us. Food and ambiance was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sammyVIPDined on 8/20/2014Food and service were terrific - very imaginative dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mrsmigVIPDined on 8/16/2014As usual, everything was perfect. We were surprising a birthday person and Mimi and the staff handled everything beautifully. The food was great,we had fun at the bar after dinner and everyone is so pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyoneSpecial Features:
- Fabulous!mamabkDined on 8/15/2014Dinner with the grandchildren outside. Wonderful space. Nice menu for the children. Beautiful setting. Delicious food.Special Features:
- My Waterfront GrilleSunnytimesVIPDined on 8/14/2014When in the Naples, FL we make a point to visit M waterfront grille. Meals are always extraordinary & presented with elegance. The service by the wait staff is extraordinary. The shrimp cocktail was extremely fresh as was the salad. Our steaks were prepared to perfection. The White Peach Tart & the Key Lime Pie were out of this world...delicious. Marco, our waiter, provided great service making our dinner memorable. He was professional, courteous, & very in formed about the menu & other offerings. The view is beautiful & relaxing. Will be dine at M Waterfront Grille again? Absolutely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food for ThoughtFluffVIPDined on 8/13/2014Excellent food with great views. A perfect setting for lunch or dinner vSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real fine dining!foodieDined on 8/8/2014This is for sure a fine dining establishment and if you have the opportunity I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about both the food and the wine which was perfectly paired together. This is the perfect place for date night and celebrating special occasions. I love this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VealEnrixoDined on 8/8/2014All I can say is the m veal was out of this world. French inspired sauces are absolutely delicious .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very SpecialHosaDined on 8/8/2014Special food, special atmosphere, special service, special value. Dinner was so good, that it became only the second time ever that I requested a box for leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/7/2014Really great dinner and experience. Would place this restaurant on the top of our favorite Naples' restaurant lists.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFluffVIPDined on 8/7/2014Food is excellent. A spot for lunch with friends or a dinner with your husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very pleasant experienceMichaelVIPDined on 8/2/2014Years ago I ate at a restaurant on the water opposite M. I dined inside the restaurant and was extremely pleased. The service was impeccable and pleasant (Jennifer). The food was nicely prepared (wedge salad and NY strip over shoestring fries) and very tasty. I would return for the ambiance, service and quality of food. A real find.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014The food was great, as was the selection. The service was very good. Waiter was knowledgeable, friendly and not overbearing. Overall, a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014As always, the food is very good to excellent. I was a little disappointed with the eggs benedict because the eggs were slightly underdone. Other than that, as aways. it was as good as I expected.Special Features:
- UglyneveragainVIPDined on 7/27/2014A few years ago this restaurant was completely remodeled, including the name. We went there for Sunday Brunch. The food was very good, the waiter was outstanding the decor is the ugliest in all of Naples. It's cheap and completely beige. The owners should take a gander down to Avenue 5 and see what a real remodel looks like.Special Features: