M Waterfront Grille
4300 Gulf Shore Blvd
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
M Waterfront Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mwaterfrontgrille.com/
- Phone: 2392634421x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 3:00 pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm,
Lounge: 11:30 a.m - 11:00 p.m.; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour 4p.m.-6p.m., Every Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Adam Nardis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: M Waterfront Grille offers a private dining area called the terrace. Overlooking Venetian Bay the covered terrace with optional air conditioning and heaters can accommodate parties up to 50. Perfect for all occasions. Now offering outdoor dining on our new Covered Verandah.
- Private Party Contact: Fabiola Sanchez 2392631758x
- Entertainment: Live Smooth Jazz Wine On Wednesday on the Verandah
4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Live Music Wednesday, Friday & Sunday Brunch
A word from M Waterfront Grille
M Waterfront Grille dining at its very best, M Waterfront Grille offers contemporary cutting edge American cuisine with the accent on Florida Fusion, seafood, steaks, organics and pasta. The Village on Venetian Bay provides the scenic backdrop for both indoor & outdoor dining for lunch, dinner and our award winning Sunday Brunch. Minutes from the Artis of Naples, M Waterfront Grille midtown location is conveniently accessible to all the major hotels and resorts. Award winning menu items served with a friendly, accommodating attitude reflect the independently owned and managed restaurant's philosophy – "Our guests deserve the best – it's our business to make that happen.Continued
Voted one of the BEST Naples Restaurants. Member of Naples Originals.
Voted one of the BEST Naples Restaurants. Member of Naples Originals.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
M Waterfront Grille - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
M Waterfront Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (87)special occasion (60)romantic (50)neighborhood gem (45)fit for foodies (42)great for outdoor dining (41)notable wine list (30)great for lunch (30)great for brunch (29)good for groups (20)vibrant bar scene (13)hot spot (12)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (6)Show More
- DisappointedRonBVIPDined on 8/29/2014Disappointed for the first time. Dinner, which has been consistently very good, was just fair. Perhaps the kitchen had an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodfinderVIPDined on 8/27/2014Had delicious Filet special with great red & white wines. Love the view of Venetian Bay! Wonderful service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HarryVIPDined on 8/24/2014Bottom line my wife had a Floridian Grouper dish that she said tasted too fishy and she became quite ill later that night into the next day.Special Features:
- Great Sunday brunchPDF146Dined on 8/24/2014Great way to enjoy the "Naples" experience.....food great as was the service......Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationFoodieNYC22Dined on 8/23/2014Had a wonderful time here with my family the other night. I noted on the reservation that it was my mom's birthday and the waitress wished her a happy birthday as soon as we were seated. She was attentive and had great recommendations. The appetizers, entrees, wine, and dessert were delicious. We were not rushed and spent a lovely evening. My mom's dessert came out with a candle which was a lovely ending. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RetiredDined on 8/20/2014Comfortable bar with good service. Great background music by a very talented gentleman. For a while I thought our table waitress forgot us. Food and ambiance was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sammyVIPDined on 8/20/2014Food and service were terrific - very imaginative dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mrsmigVIPDined on 8/16/2014As usual, everything was perfect. We were surprising a birthday person and Mimi and the staff handled everything beautifully. The food was great,we had fun at the bar after dinner and everyone is so pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyoneSpecial Features:
- Fabulous!mamabkDined on 8/15/2014Dinner with the grandchildren outside. Wonderful space. Nice menu for the children. Beautiful setting. Delicious food.Special Features:
- My Waterfront GrilleSunnytimesVIPDined on 8/14/2014When in the Naples, FL we make a point to visit M waterfront grille. Meals are always extraordinary & presented with elegance. The service by the wait staff is extraordinary. The shrimp cocktail was extremely fresh as was the salad. Our steaks were prepared to perfection. The White Peach Tart & the Key Lime Pie were out of this world...delicious. Marco, our waiter, provided great service making our dinner memorable. He was professional, courteous, & very in formed about the menu & other offerings. The view is beautiful & relaxing. Will be dine at M Waterfront Grille again? Absolutely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food for ThoughtFluffVIPDined on 8/13/2014Excellent food with great views. A perfect setting for lunch or dinner vSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real fine dining!foodieDined on 8/8/2014This is for sure a fine dining establishment and if you have the opportunity I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about both the food and the wine which was perfectly paired together. This is the perfect place for date night and celebrating special occasions. I love this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VealEnrixoDined on 8/8/2014All I can say is the m veal was out of this world. French inspired sauces are absolutely delicious .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very SpecialHosaDined on 8/8/2014Special food, special atmosphere, special service, special value. Dinner was so good, that it became only the second time ever that I requested a box for leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/7/2014Really great dinner and experience. Would place this restaurant on the top of our favorite Naples' restaurant lists.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFluffVIPDined on 8/7/2014Food is excellent. A spot for lunch with friends or a dinner with your husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very pleasant experienceMichaelVIPDined on 8/2/2014Years ago I ate at a restaurant on the water opposite M. I dined inside the restaurant and was extremely pleased. The service was impeccable and pleasant (Jennifer). The food was nicely prepared (wedge salad and NY strip over shoestring fries) and very tasty. I would return for the ambiance, service and quality of food. A real find.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014The food was great, as was the selection. The service was very good. Waiter was knowledgeable, friendly and not overbearing. Overall, a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014As always, the food is very good to excellent. I was a little disappointed with the eggs benedict because the eggs were slightly underdone. Other than that, as aways. it was as good as I expected.Special Features:
- UglyneveragainDined on 7/27/2014A few years ago this restaurant was completely remodeled, including the name. We went there for Sunday Brunch. The food was very good, the waiter was outstanding the decor is the ugliest in all of Naples. It's cheap and completely beige. The owners should take a gander down to Avenue 5 and see what a real remodel looks like.Special Features:
- Special OccasionMilo08Dined on 7/26/2014We again were floored by the atmosphere, great food, service and presentation of the meal. Eating here will make you look for new words to describe the experience, because there is no compare to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodMMlmVIPDined on 7/21/2014Consistently good food & service. It's always a treat to eat here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worth the tripfit2eatVIPDined on 7/20/2014go each time we are in Naples and always enjoy it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- really a 4.5 for uschicajillVIPDined on 7/18/2014Excellent food. pretty view of the water. upscale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic night outOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/17/2014Based on the excellent meal and service we were reminded how great the restaurant is in a highly competitive area. From the moment we arrived the service could not have been better, the manager opened the door for us and immediately escorted us to our table. The only challenge during the entire night was which menu items to choose...there are so many great items and each of the ones we selected were superb. Can't say enough good things about the restaurant and are already planning our return. In addition, the manager called the next day to personally check on experience. What a great experience.Special Features:
- Average at bestDeliciousVIPDined on 7/5/2014While the staff was very friendly the food was average and the decor just ok. You do have a water view looking at some buildings and a few homes. The price of the entrees did not match the other elements. Definitely will not return.Special Features:
- Our FavoriteNeighborhoodVIPDined on 7/4/2014This is our favorite restaurant. We've never been disappointed. The food is absolutely delicious. Everyone is very friendly & they're glad you're there. Can't beat it!Special Features:
- Superb choiceBobTDined on 7/3/2014An excellent find in Naples. The staff was outstanding with George the manager actually speaking with us twice during the evening, then following up with call the next day to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. The food was excellent. Two of us had the 8 oz NY strip. It was flavorful and cooked to perfection. Our wives had the grouper, and it too was excellently prepared. Presentation of teh food was outstanding also. My expectations were moderate and we came away quite impressed. We'll be back.Special Features:
- M Waterfront GrillNaplesDinerDined on 7/2/2014Simply put, one of our favorites in Naples. The food and service are consistently good and the views are lovely. M Waterfront still uses tablecloths and spaces the tables such that one can have a dinner conversation without screaming at one another. The vibrant bar lends plenty of "energy" to the place so it should suit a wide range of diners. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- HeretodineVIPDined on 6/29/2014Dinner was great, my steak was smaller than 14 oz and tough Manger offer a complimentary dessert, and a phone call as fallow up and offered $25 gift certificate , all good we will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very very goodRicfoodyDined on 6/28/2014was 39th wedding anniversary, a delicious meal, pleasant surroundingsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall WonderfulbonitababeVIPDined on 6/22/2014We love dining here. Food is consistently fabulous. Drinks and dessert are great as well. Staff is very attentive. View can't be beat! Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensiveRafaDined on 6/21/2014is really too expensive for the quality of the food. 8Many places in the area cheaper and better qualitySpecial Features:
- Services was Great!JOPLAZADined on 6/21/2014I was there for a very special occasion, the engagement with my fiancé... they made the occasion more special with the attention... Food was just excellent... mix land food with sea food.. great!... I recommend this restaurant to anybody who likes good attention and good food!!!Special Features:
- excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/18/2014Our second time to eat here in Naples. Food is always good. Veal and shrimp was outstanding entree. Service was a little less attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Solid FoodANonimusDined on 6/16/2014Good food..likely every time. We were not "wowed" but felt that could be if we went again and ordered other dishes. Best thing we had was the strawberry & spinach salad. Other dishes were good, just didn't blow us away.Special Features:
- ExcellentWilliamDined on 6/12/2014Very attentive; followed through with call next day.Special Features:
- Reliable foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/6/2014We ate a M Waterfront Grill. We had salads and appetizers as our main course. The crab and shrimp roll was wonderful. Both our salads needed more dressing. It is great that they don't "overdress" the salads. However, when my husband asked for more salad dressing, the waiter "forgot" to bring it. So, he finished his salad without the extra dressing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but PriceyBobdiningDined on 6/1/2014Limited brunch menu-- and not really brunch- but a lunch. Very good food & presentation. Like most places now- far too expensive wines for those who want to have more than a sip. Probably will not go back.Special Features:
- BRUNCHjojoe26Dined on 6/1/2014We frequent M Waterfront Grille mostly for brunch. We have never been disappointed. It is always a very satisfying experience. We always look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.