M Waterfront Grille
4300 Gulf Shore Blvd
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
M Waterfront Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mwaterfrontgrille.com/
- Phone: (239) 263-4421
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 3:00 pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm,
Lounge: 11:30 a.m - 11:00 p.m.; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour 4p.m.-6p.m., Every Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Adam Nardis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: M Waterfront Grille offers a private dining area called the terrace. Overlooking Venetian Bay the covered terrace with optional air conditioning and heaters can accommodate parties up to 50. Perfect for all occasions. Now offering outdoor dining on our new Covered Verandah.
- Private Party Contact: Fabiola Sanchez 2392631758x
- Entertainment: Live Smooth Jazz Wine On Wednesday on the Verandah
4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Live Music Wednesday, Friday & Sunday Brunch
A word from M Waterfront Grille
M Waterfront Grille dining at its very best, M Waterfront Grille offers contemporary cutting edge American cuisine with the accent on Florida Fusion, seafood, steaks, organics and pasta. The Village on Venetian Bay provides the scenic backdrop for both indoor & outdoor dining for lunch, dinner and our award winning Sunday Brunch. Minutes from the Artis of Naples, M Waterfront Grille midtown location is conveniently accessible to all the major hotels and resorts. Award winning menu items served with a friendly, accommodating attitude reflect the independently owned and managed restaurant's philosophy – "Our guests deserve the best – it's our business to make that happen.Continued
Voted one of the BEST Naples Restaurants. Member of Naples Originals.
Voted one of the BEST Naples Restaurants. Member of Naples Originals.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
M Waterfront Grille - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
M Waterfront Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (76)special occasion (61)fit for foodies (54)great for outdoor dining (51)romantic (49)neighborhood gem (38)notable wine list (37)great for lunch (32)great for brunch (31)good for groups (30)hot spot (14)vibrant bar scene (13)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (8)Show More
- You will have a really great meal hereFrankVIPDined on 11/16/2014Our third time here and we were very happy with the view, the service and most importantly the food. Ordered the Black Grouper and house specialty of Veal and Shrimp, our daughter had the ever popular Chicken Tenders from the kids menu. Food was great and the overall dining experience was wonderful. The kids menu has a QR code that turned the artwork, she colored, into an animated broadway type marquis and other things, very creative and the first time we had experienced this. We will be back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CamilleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014Probably the best omelet I have ever had! And the warm coffee cake was an unexpected surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Naples delightlANCEDined on 11/15/2014Recently made a return visit to the Waterfront grille. Samantha our server was awesome. The food was again out of this world. This is a must stop restaurant when visiting Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A place to look forward to!Grace53Dined on 11/11/2014We have been coming here since it was recommended ito us in 2012. The service and food are always a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable Fine Dining ExperiencechasmoDined on 11/8/2014We entertained clients and found M's the perfect place. The entire staff with which we interfaced was truly professional but oh so personable as well. The menu was appealing and when served our dishes lived up to expectations and then some. M's has not been on our regular list of Naples restaurants, but it sure is now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 85253Dined on 11/8/2014Though my friend and I planned to stop for wine and a quick bite, we thoroughly enjoyed. The server was efficient and pleasant. The food excellent, my friend dined on two appetizers, the calamari qualified as an entree, and my special, corvina on risotto divine. Wine pricey but good quality.Special Features:
- Fabulous DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014Excellent dining experience and service! Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/6/2014M Waterfront is one of the best restaurants in Naples. We have been there for lunch and this was our first time for dinner. It did not disappoint. The food was excellent, the presentation was flawless. From the appetizers to the dinner it was superb. Sorry we did not try dessert, but will definitely return for that.Special Features:
- NicereviewDined on 11/5/2014Good restaurant food was good and service was good. Needs to have more specialty cocktails.Special Features:
- Changed from previous visitsNaplesLocalVIPDined on 11/1/2014This restaurant used to be one of my favorites . . . but it felt very different this past Saturday night. We ate at a bistro table in the bar area like we always do. Order taker was unsmiling, distant and not polished in comparison to others. It's time for the menu to be updated again, too.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyLoanBossDined on 10/29/2014First time to this restaurant and it will be my last. Way too pricey for the quality. Had the clam chowder and lobster salad for lunch. Chowder was ok. Nice chunks of both crab meat and potato but overall tasted a bit like flour in the thickener. Lobster salad just lacked the wow factor you expect at a place like this. Salad was bland and lobster meat was disappointing. Not worth the price.Special Features:
- Wonderful Experience-DeliciousFrankVIPDined on 10/19/2014First time at the M and we were very happy with the food, service and location. We had the Black grouper, the house special Veal and Shrimp and my daughter had the ever popular Chicken Nuggets. The view was great, the service is truly first class as was the food in presentation and flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pet friendlyshitzuDined on 10/19/2014For a pet owner the restaurant is an oasis with good food and wine, and good service next to the water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankVIPDined on 10/18/2014Atmoshere is comfortable. Food was good albeit small portions. Prices are high. One glass of wine, entree , no coffee or dessert cost $130 with tax and tip. Being on the water helps justify prices but the view us a 3 story condo building in need of repair which deflates the value of the view considerably .
- Fantastic LunchWhalen189Dined on 10/16/2014We had booked Waterfront Grille for a special lunch while we were in Florida. And it did not disappoint. From the greeting to the service to the food to the view from the outdoor seating everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but expensiveoutonbizDined on 10/12/2014Food was very good, however, I thought it was over priced for what was served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantFoodaficionadoVIPDined on 10/12/2014We love the professionalism of the staff and the attention to detail. The food is delicious, the drinks are delightful and the view is beautiful. Great for Sunday Brunch but if you want the quiche, go early and/or make sure to check availability as soon as you are seated. It is delicious and goes fast.Special Features:
- Pleased againeastnaplesdinersDined on 10/12/2014This is the third time we have eaten here, once for bar service with appetizers, next for Christmas dinner, recently for Sunday brunch. All experiences were tops. The food never disappoints. The service is attentive without being overbearing. For Sunday brunch there was live music in the background. We were seated by the windows that face the bay, nice.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/9/2014Excellent seafood dishes. Very attentive staff. Also kid friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best yetGrouponVIPDined on 10/6/2014This is the best restaurant we have ever eaten in. We were meet at the door with a big smile and Thanked for coming. Our Server Dawn, was sweet, friendly, and knew ever thing about the food, wine and restaurant. The Manger stopped by the table twice to make sure everything was good, and said goodnight and thanked us for coming out. The following day we recived a phone call from the Manager to make sure we had a good night. I cant wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/4/2014First time at this restaurant in quite a few years. No disappointments, everything was above average from the service to the food, and the views are also excellent. The fish dishes were perfectly cooked, and it was pleasant surprise to see a solid wine list with very good choices of wines by the glass. Definitely worth a return visit.Special Features:
- overpriced for lunchsallylDined on 10/2/2014Very limited menu and over priced for lunch. Salads were ok but definitely not worthy of the prices charged.Special Features:
- lgbs43Dined on 9/28/2014Very relaxed and comfortable setting. We all had fish which was excellent. The New England Clam Chowder was delicious!! Looking forward to returning in order to try other entrees. Our waitress was very friendly and outgoing which made our dining experience better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VolkerDined on 9/26/2014Great ambiance, super place for dinner. Very attentive service and terrific fish as well as meat. But, list of wines fairly short and overall a pricy experience.Special Features:
- A most pleasant experienceNaplesdinerDined on 9/21/2014Brunch was a most pleasant experience in all respects--delicious food, lovely view, gracious ambiance, and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findYum5026Dined on 9/17/2014We loved this place! Our server Marco was friendly and very helpful throughout the entire dinner. The manager was wonderful and made us feel very welcome. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantFoodieVIPDined on 9/10/2014Attention was taken to insure the gluten free menu was adhered to for my friend. Greatly appreciated. The beet salad was especially good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Positive dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/9/2014As expected, great ambiance, super place for special lunch. Very attentive service and terrific fish and chips. But, wine amount skimpy and overall a pricey experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday LunchColleenDined on 9/8/2014Jeremy our server provided us excellent service. one of our party had the misfortune of finding a thin tangled piece of wire in her tuna salad sandwich. The manager promptly addressed the matter with us and the chef. She also removed that meal from the bill. We appreciated the actions and professionalism of all staff in this fluke incident.Special Features:
- Great food w/ a beautiful bay viewNaplesfoodieDined on 9/8/2014The restaurant is wonderful. I had a lobster salad and it was delish. The most delightful is W.Grill locus. It sits on Venetian Bay - a beautiful area of Naples. This location offers a scenic water view. I had a girls luncheon, but it offers a wonderful romantical ambiance for dinner.Special Features:
- good food but expensiveharm1Dined on 9/4/2014we enjoyed good food, but the prices were unreasonable high, and the service could be much betterSpecial Features:
- DisappointedRonBVIPDined on 8/29/2014Disappointed for the first time. Dinner, which has been consistently very good, was just fair. Perhaps the kitchen had an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodfinderVIPDined on 8/27/2014Had delicious Filet special with great red & white wines. Love the view of Venetian Bay! Wonderful service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HarryVIPDined on 8/24/2014Bottom line my wife had a Floridian Grouper dish that she said tasted too fishy and she became quite ill later that night into the next day.Special Features:
- Great Sunday brunchPDF146Dined on 8/24/2014Great way to enjoy the "Naples" experience.....food great as was the service......Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationFoodieNYC22Dined on 8/23/2014Had a wonderful time here with my family the other night. I noted on the reservation that it was my mom's birthday and the waitress wished her a happy birthday as soon as we were seated. She was attentive and had great recommendations. The appetizers, entrees, wine, and dessert were delicious. We were not rushed and spent a lovely evening. My mom's dessert came out with a candle which was a lovely ending. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RetiredDined on 8/20/2014Comfortable bar with good service. Great background music by a very talented gentleman. For a while I thought our table waitress forgot us. Food and ambiance was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sammyVIPDined on 8/20/2014Food and service were terrific - very imaginative dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mrsmigVIPDined on 8/16/2014As usual, everything was perfect. We were surprising a birthday person and Mimi and the staff handled everything beautifully. The food was great,we had fun at the bar after dinner and everyone is so pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyoneSpecial Features:
- Fabulous!mamabkDined on 8/15/2014Dinner with the grandchildren outside. Wonderful space. Nice menu for the children. Beautiful setting. Delicious food.Special Features: