1885 Palmer Ave.
Larchmont, NY 10538Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lusardislarchmont.com/
- Phone: (914) 834-5555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Lusardi"s offers two private rooms: The Garden Room that can accommodate up to 100 guest, and the Library Room, with a capacity of 30 guests. Lusardi's also offer a semi-private room "The Original Room."
- Private Party Contact: Tony Cappallo 9148345555
A word from Lusardi's Larchmont
For 15 years Lusardi's of Larchmont has been one of Westchester County's top restaurants for any kind of dining - be it casual to special occasion. The menu's homemade cuisine shows a Mediterranean leaning and a particular expertise with seafood, eclipsed perhaps only by the incredible pastas. This kind of dining experience can really only consistently be found in Italy...or on Palmer Avenue in Larchmont. Visit our other locations: Chat 19, Moscato Scarsdale, and Chat American Grill in Scarsdale.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Lusardi's Larchmont - Best Restaurants in Larchmont ›
Lusardi's Larchmont reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (48)fit for foodies (45)special occasion (39)notable wine list (25)romantic (25)good for groups (23)great for lunch (16)hot spot (14)kid-friendly (8)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (7)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (7)scenic view (4)Show More
- Great local with NYC quality food & Italian flairNeilskDined on 11/18/2014Always love the food, ambiance, and drinks. The waiters are extra special too. We enjoyed the artichoke appetizer, salads, chicken scarpariello, linguine vongole, desserts, iced cappuccino, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A neighborhood GemsmileVIPDined on 11/14/2014If your craving a good home made pasta this is the place to be. Plus excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2014Excellent food and staff. Dinner was delicious and our waiter was great.Special Features:
- sparkyDined on 11/10/2014As usual, the food was excellent as well as wait staffSpecial Features:
- Keep it our secretFloriDined on 11/9/2014We hadn't been to Lusardi for a while and decided to try it for Restaurant Week on Sunday night. Rarely have we been as pleased with an evening spent in Westchester. For starters, we found a spot right outside the restaurant.(yea)- Our waiter introduced himself and gave us the menu. Upon perusing same I couldn't believe my eyes. Bronzino and veal on Restaurant week, is surely a rarity. The appetizers presented a problem, which perfect beginning would we choose? We chose the beet salad. Great! I had the bronzino, a favorite that is usually a special at most places. All in all our 2 friends and we could not stop raving. I do not write reviews ever but in this case, I am so gad you asked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/9/2014Poor communication from the waiter about the “Specials” for the day was not part of the Restaurant Week menu. The same waiter then told us that we can only order desserts from the Restaurant Week menu. I ordered the "Specials" and the desserts, thinking that I was ordering from the Restaurant Week menu. We were surprised when the bill came to over 100 for the two of us. I asked the waiter if I was not ordered from the restaurant week menu, why did he point me to the restaurant week desserts. I also told the waiter, I would not have wanted dessert or tea otherwise. I would have expected that he would at least offer to take the dessert and tea off our bill, but he didn't. We paid the bill, but we will not be going back.Special Features:
- Restaurant week2gooutanightDined on 11/9/2014We chose to try Lusardi's during restaurant week. The food was excellent and the service outstanding. I had never eaten there before and was excited to try somewhere new. We were seated at a window table and given a choice of either the special menu or regular menu. The and cavatelli Branzino were excellent. Their Italian cheesecake reminded me of my mom's recipe. The staff thanked us for our patronage as we left. We will definitely return to Lusardi's in the near future. Great food, terrific service, and a relaxing atmosphere are not easy to find in one spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal, service slowRobinDined on 11/6/2014The food was wonderful (as always) however our first course was not delivered for 45 minutes, even though all other tables around us, many of whom had been seated after us, received their food before we did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian foodiPaulDined on 11/4/2014We went for Restaurant Week. I hasn't been there for years. Unlike other places they give a large selection with big portions. Service was great. Ambiance is nice. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice menu for Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/3/2014Both entrees and mains for my friend and myself were delicious. The desserts were also delectable. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Westchester GemBigAppleEdVIPDined on 11/1/2014If you want a NYC experience without going into the city then this is your place. Great food, service ambiance and parking. also it has been consistent over the years and always makes you feel specal.Special Features:
- Always Finenickname1VIPDined on 11/1/2014We go there periodically and find it to have consistently excellent food and capable service. Noise level was fine,but we ate early dinner; prime time can be loud. Tables for four are a bit small, but Lusardi's is a favorite for its many virtues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RegularDined on 10/24/2014Love the food. Service was friendly and accommodating. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerAnnieBVIPDined on 10/17/2014We took our friends out for their anniversary and as I requested in the res, that had a table waiting for us in the room with the fireplace. The service was attentive and excellent. The wine we chose was very good and all the food was terrific, except for the duck special which lacked some flavor. Desserts too were wonderful. A great place for dinner.Special Features:
- Servicefoodie11Dined on 10/12/2014I have been coming to lusardis ever since I was born. I celebrate all family events here. The food is always outstanding! My favorite italian resturant! I recommend it to all of my friends and family. But the service the other night was not up to par as it usually is. Other than that the meal was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb ragu was transportingNickNameDined on 10/11/2014We have been coming here since it opened. The service has always been excellent, and the food has varied between excellent, and very good; we have never had a bad meal here. But the last couple, were outstanding. I get the feeling the chef has really found his/her touch. When you have a dish which is so breath taking, you wish with each bite it would never end . . . . well, that was the lamb ragu on Saturday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old StandbylovetodineDined on 9/26/2014We've been here a bunch of times and it's always good.Special Features:
- Excellent Westchester RestaurantSaltypawsDined on 9/19/2014Lusardi's is one of the best restaurants in Westchester. A bit noisy is our only comment, but that does give it energy. Our server was very attentive and polite, and really helped us. The food was excellent, as always. We had the veal chop and the soft shell crabs - both extremely well prepared. It's right in uptown Larchmont, just a 10 minute walk from out house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- #1OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/30/2014The absolute BEST restaurant in Westchester! The best food and best service always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lusardi's strives for excellenceMJGHVIPDined on 8/30/2014We were very satisfied with our Sat. night dinner at Lusardi's. I would have rated more stars for ambiance if we hadn't been seated near older men wearing shorts and casual short-sleeved shirts. Surely, people can make more of an effort to dress appropriately for Sat. night dinner at a fine restaurant. We liked the arugula salad with olives and gorgonzola. The baked eggplant, spinach, ricotta, and mozarella appetizer was very small but delicious. We chose the red snapper special, which was prepared and seasoned well and came with bok choy and cooked cherry tomatoes. The pasta was delicious: spaghetti with cooked tomato, roasted red pepper, anchoves, and capers. Hot coffee was strong, and we appreciated the heated milk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite places!HavanaVIPDined on 8/30/2014We have eaten at Lusardi's several times and have never been disappointed. In fact, we are so amazed how good the food is and it's only a few minutes away from where we live. I can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Becoming my favorite restaurant!reubenrDined on 8/25/2014The food is exceptional and it is such a comfortable place, with great service and care about everything, including the wine list, which is extensive and thoughtful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/12/2014No matter what day or time Lusardi’s can always be a best go to place. Consistently good in every dining sphere is the best way to describe this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & servicecarmb6VIPDined on 8/12/2014Very good food and the service was also very good. I was surprised that it was only 1pm and the restaurant was packed. Drinks tasted good & the waiter always checked on us, which was the best part.I would recommend this to a friend.
- takemeoutTakemeoutVIPDined on 8/5/2014Always a good place to go! I love it! The food is always delicious no matter what you choose! Family and friends never turn down a chance to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All occasionsKateTPBDined on 8/1/2014Whether celebrating a special occasion, or just wanted a quiet night a deux, Lusardi's is a superb choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 264 reviews are from the Lusardi's Larchmont reviews archive.
- ExcellentFoodstashDined on 7/25/2014Excellent dining experience. Food was first rate. Excellent service. A little pricey but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinnerjanis4ifyDined on 7/19/2014Dinner was really good plus the service was amazing !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lusardi'sFrenhsk8VIPDined on 7/15/2014A friend and I celebrated my birthday at Lusardi's. We like to eat at this restaurant since the service is excellent, as is the food. We often go to Lusardi's for special occasions as well as dinner just for a girls' night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weeknight dinnerKitty2050VIPDined on 7/8/2014Had a lovely dinner with good service. I had the veal Martini which was fork tender and delicious. My friend had the fish special and it was nicely presented and very tasty.Special Features:
- Mg123VIPDined on 7/6/2014xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:
- Does not disappointPasswordDined on 7/5/2014We have eaten here three times with good friends and always enjoy Lusardi's. Food is delicious, service good and unhurried.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentTAGGDined on 7/4/2014This is a repeat, and equally good..................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findRegularDined on 7/3/2014Nice wine list. Good vibe inside. Great service. Amazing food. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoyceVIPDined on 7/3/2014we have been to Lusardis a few times. It is never disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a hit!neenersVIPDined on 6/28/2014we love Lusardi's - for group gatherings, dinner with family with children, out with best friends or just the two of us. very attentive service, great bartender, good wine list and of course consistently great food - their specials never miss and the pastas are always wonderful!Special Features:
- Great Food, Awful ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/26/2014Our waiter seemed completely distracted, like there was somewhere else he'd like to be. He got 50% of the orders wrong and was unapologetic.Special Features:
- always a nice place to have dinnerjerryDined on 6/17/2014Some dishes are better than others, but altogether the experience does not disappointSpecial Features:
- Excellent foodTGNYVIPDined on 6/14/2014I've written many reviews about Lusardis. It's the perfect midway point for my friend and I to meet. Food is always delicious. We had the Cioppini, which is all sorts of seafood in broth, excellent. Started with a special salad, watermelon with cherry tomatoes and feta cheese, a nice twist for summer. I had the super tuscan, a nice, smooth blend. My friend always goes for the Pinot Grigio. Skipped dessert, friend had an iced cafe latte.Special Features:
- Amazing foodkillahkellDined on 6/14/2014The food here is out of this world. I love everything from the bread basket to the dessert. The service is old school which I like and the drinks/wine are delicious. I live right down the block and love popping in whenever I can.Special Features: