1885 Palmer Ave.
Larchmont, NY 10538Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lusardislarchmont.com/
- Phone: 9148345555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Lusardi"s offers two private rooms: The Garden Room that can accommodate up to 100 guest, and the Library Room, with a capacity of 30 guests. Lusardi's also offer a semi-private room "The Original Room."
- Private Party Contact: Tony Cappallo 9148345555
A word from Lusardi's Larchmont
For 15 years Lusardi's of Larchmont has been one of Westchester County's top restaurants for any kind of dining - be it casual to special occasion. The menu's homemade cuisine shows a Mediterranean leaning and a particular expertise with seafood, eclipsed perhaps only by the incredible pastas. This kind of dining experience can really only consistently be found in Italy...or on Palmer Avenue in Larchmont. Visit our other locations: Chat 19, Moscato Scarsdale, and Chat American Grill in Scarsdale.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Lusardi's Larchmont - Best Restaurants in Larchmont ›
Lusardi's Larchmont reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)special occasion (33)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (22)romantic (20)notable wine list (17)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (6)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Wonderful DinnerAnnieBVIPDined on 10/17/2014We took our friends out for their anniversary and as I requested in the res, that had a table waiting for us in the room with the fireplace. The service was attentive and excellent. The wine we chose was very good and all the food was terrific, except for the duck special which lacked some flavor. Desserts too were wonderful. A great place for dinner.Special Features:
- Servicefoodie11Dined on 10/12/2014I have been coming to lusardis ever since I was born. I celebrate all family events here. The food is always outstanding! My favorite italian resturant! I recommend it to all of my friends and family. But the service the other night was not up to par as it usually is. Other than that the meal was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb ragu was transportingNickNameDined on 10/11/2014We have been coming here since it opened. The service has always been excellent, and the food has varied between excellent, and very good; we have never had a bad meal here. But the last couple, were outstanding. I get the feeling the chef has really found his/her touch. When you have a dish which is so breath taking, you wish with each bite it would never end . . . . well, that was the lamb ragu on Saturday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old StandbylovetodineDined on 9/26/2014We've been here a bunch of times and it's always good.Special Features:
- Excellent Westchester RestaurantSaltypawsDined on 9/19/2014Lusardi's is one of the best restaurants in Westchester. A bit noisy is our only comment, but that does give it energy. Our server was very attentive and polite, and really helped us. The food was excellent, as always. We had the veal chop and the soft shell crabs - both extremely well prepared. It's right in uptown Larchmont, just a 10 minute walk from out house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- #1OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/30/2014The absolute BEST restaurant in Westchester! The best food and best service always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lusardi's strives for excellenceMJGHVIPDined on 8/30/2014We were very satisfied with our Sat. night dinner at Lusardi's. I would have rated more stars for ambiance if we hadn't been seated near older men wearing shorts and casual short-sleeved shirts. Surely, people can make more of an effort to dress appropriately for Sat. night dinner at a fine restaurant. We liked the arugula salad with olives and gorgonzola. The baked eggplant, spinach, ricotta, and mozarella appetizer was very small but delicious. We chose the red snapper special, which was prepared and seasoned well and came with bok choy and cooked cherry tomatoes. The pasta was delicious: spaghetti with cooked tomato, roasted red pepper, anchoves, and capers. Hot coffee was strong, and we appreciated the heated milk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite places!HavanaVIPDined on 8/30/2014We have eaten at Lusardi's several times and have never been disappointed. In fact, we are so amazed how good the food is and it's only a few minutes away from where we live. I can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Becoming my favorite restaurant!reubenrDined on 8/25/2014The food is exceptional and it is such a comfortable place, with great service and care about everything, including the wine list, which is extensive and thoughtful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/12/2014No matter what day or time Lusardi’s can always be a best go to place. Consistently good in every dining sphere is the best way to describe this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & servicecarmb6VIPDined on 8/12/2014Very good food and the service was also very good. I was surprised that it was only 1pm and the restaurant was packed. Drinks tasted good & the waiter always checked on us, which was the best part.I would recommend this to a friend.
- takemeoutTakemeoutVIPDined on 8/5/2014Always a good place to go! I love it! The food is always delicious no matter what you choose! Family and friends never turn down a chance to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All occasionsKateTPBDined on 8/1/2014Whether celebrating a special occasion, or just wanted a quiet night a deux, Lusardi's is a superb choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFoodstashDined on 7/25/2014Excellent dining experience. Food was first rate. Excellent service. A little pricey but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinnerjanis4ifyDined on 7/19/2014Dinner was really good plus the service was amazing !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lusardi'sFrenhsk8VIPDined on 7/15/2014A friend and I celebrated my birthday at Lusardi's. We like to eat at this restaurant since the service is excellent, as is the food. We often go to Lusardi's for special occasions as well as dinner just for a girls' night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weeknight dinnerKitty2050VIPDined on 7/8/2014Had a lovely dinner with good service. I had the veal Martini which was fork tender and delicious. My friend had the fish special and it was nicely presented and very tasty.Special Features:
- Does not disappointPasswordDined on 7/5/2014We have eaten here three times with good friends and always enjoy Lusardi's. Food is delicious, service good and unhurried.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentTAGGDined on 7/4/2014This is a repeat, and equally good..................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findRegularDined on 7/3/2014Nice wine list. Good vibe inside. Great service. Amazing food. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoyceVIPDined on 7/3/2014we have been to Lusardis a few times. It is never disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a hit!neenersVIPDined on 6/28/2014we love Lusardi's - for group gatherings, dinner with family with children, out with best friends or just the two of us. very attentive service, great bartender, good wine list and of course consistently great food - their specials never miss and the pastas are always wonderful!Special Features:
- Great Food, Awful ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/26/2014Our waiter seemed completely distracted, like there was somewhere else he'd like to be. He got 50% of the orders wrong and was unapologetic.Special Features:
- The following 253 reviews are from the Lusardi's Larchmont reviews archive.
- always a nice place to have dinnerjerryDined on 6/17/2014Some dishes are better than others, but altogether the experience does not disappointSpecial Features:
- Excellent foodTGNYVIPDined on 6/14/2014I've written many reviews about Lusardis. It's the perfect midway point for my friend and I to meet. Food is always delicious. We had the Cioppini, which is all sorts of seafood in broth, excellent. Started with a special salad, watermelon with cherry tomatoes and feta cheese, a nice twist for summer. I had the super tuscan, a nice, smooth blend. My friend always goes for the Pinot Grigio. Skipped dessert, friend had an iced cafe latte.Special Features:
- Amazing foodkillahkellDined on 6/14/2014The food here is out of this world. I love everything from the bread basket to the dessert. The service is old school which I like and the drinks/wine are delicious. I live right down the block and love popping in whenever I can.Special Features:
- Nice evening but nothing specialJessicaVIPDined on 6/14/2014All around nice but not great this time around. My mussels appetizer was good but showed up 10 minutes after everyone else's course. My soft shell crabs were supposed to be sautéed but were more on the crunchy fried side and not really juicy or bursting with flavor. Just an ok meal this time around. Not sure I would bother to drive the half an hour to return again.
- Very Good Food & Excellent ServiceLessThanSmittenVIPDined on 6/8/2014Took my parents to dinner here. We had a very nice experience. Good food, very friendly and accommodating staff. Definitely recommend.Special Features:
- DisappointedonemoretimeDined on 6/7/2014This was our second time at Lusardi, and this time it did not match up with our first visit. I was disappointed in their chicken special with zucchini and peppers. There was no flavor. It needed better seasoning. A member of our party ordered the salmon which had to be sent back. It was ordered rare and came out well. The same occured to another member of our party. He ordered the steack special which was ordered medium rare and instead came out well done. Overall, very disappointing!Special Features:
- One of the BestreubenrDined on 6/6/2014This is one of the best restaurants that we have experienced over a long period of time and many places. Quiet and unassuming, it is a perfect place to meet friends and enjoy a wonderful meal. The food is superb and matched by an incredible wine list and exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable service staff. When thoughtfulness and good taste combine, it is an unbeatable combination. This is a classic Mediterranean restaurant with unique and tasteful dishes, including many home made pasta dishes that are varied and flavorful, as well as an extensive dessert menu. We finished off our meal with a home made low fat apple sorbet, something that we have never seen or tasted anywhere. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite of oursElleDined on 5/25/2014The food and service are impeccable. There are always interesting specials along with the popular favorites. You just can't go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great restaurantarthurmsDined on 5/22/2014I come here every couple of months. The food is always excellent and consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lusardi'sFrenhsk8VIPDined on 5/13/2014This restaurant never disappoints. The food is always prepared as requested. It arrives hot and nicely presented. The wait staff is attentive without being intrusive. It's a favorite of mine and a friend's pick when we want to have a good lunch or dinner and just sit and chat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely but......LetthemeatcakeDined on 4/19/2014We were celebrating a special occasion and therefore brought our own cake. The food was very good. We were a party of 14 and our bill was over $1,0000. They charged us $35.00 to cut the cake. Considering what we spent and the fact that they charged $35 to cut the cake, they should of either not charged us for the few who had coffee or as many fine Italian restaurants do, they might have offered us an after dinner drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The draw here is the food.BillDined on 4/12/2014The draw here is the food. The sound level makes it hard to hear the waiters and the service is attentive but not polished. The bar area is way to small for a restaurant this popular and there is almost always a wait, even with a reservation. So the holding area is quite cramped. The food doesn't disappoint and it can be a fun night out if you don't mind a rather boisterous atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningBrucksVIPDined on 4/11/2014We were a group of ten. The service was wonderful. The food delicious and the evening enjoyable. The wine recommendation was great. The Matre D was welcoming and made us all feel at home. Just a gem !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Creative Italian SeafoodRanunculasDined on 4/4/2014Eating out during the Lenten season is usually hard, but there were definitely enough choices on a Friday night for the strictest observer. The food was very good and the presentation was lovely. They were packed solid at 8pm on a Friday night, so I am happy I made a reservation. The noise level was a little high, but not too bad that you had to yell. I had the scallop/smoked salmon appetizer and the layers of flavors kept exploding in my mouth. We were a party of 5 and all thoroughly enjoyed their meal. It was out first time, but we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Italian Star in LarchmontOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/2/2014We celebrated a birthday dining at Lusardi's last week. Service was attentive. The food was very good. There are many choices on the menu and varied specials every night. We will definitely return. Service was also not rushed and we were able to sit as long as we wanted enjoying our coffee.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperianceDinoVIPDined on 3/30/2014Another wonderful dinning experience at Lusardi's. From the moment we walked in and were greeted by Tony, to the minute we left, the service was top-notch, the food was excellent and the night remember-able. We always recommend Lusardi's to family and friends as a cant miss experience, Tony is the best in making you feel welcomed whether its your 10th time or your very 1st time dining. The staff is courteous and attentive and the food is out of this world..Great job guys, keep it going !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Larchmont gemJvenesqVIPDined on 3/30/2014Lusardis is outstanding. It has consistently held its place as one of the premier Italian restaurants in westchester county .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.