Lure - Atlanta
1106 Crescent Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Lure - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lure-atlanta.com/
- Phone: 4048173650
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: David Bradley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering is offered through Fifth Group Restaurants" catering company, Bold American Events. To learn more, visit http://boldamerican.com or call 404.815.1178.
- Private Party Facilities: From intimate family gatherings of 15 to large corporate events for over 200, our restaurants can accommodate a variety of different private and group dining scenarios - lunch or dinner; formal or casual. Our personable and experienced Group Dining Sales Managers will work closely with you to provide customized menus and wine lists, presentation capabilities and flexible seating arrangements that will maximize your budget, productivity and enjoyment.
- Private Party Contact: Brenda Orcutt 6783023264
A word from Lure - Atlanta
Inspired by classic coastal traditions both American and global, Lure presents Atlanta"s freshest fish and the drinks to match in a converted 1920's bungalow. Anchored in the heart of Midtown on Crescent Avenue, Lure has a sophisticated but casual vibe, fluidly bridging the gap between a weathered seaside fish house and a fine-dining seafood restaurant. Join us dressed up or down for a four-course meal or a beer and platter of raw, chilled and really fresh oysters. It's Atlanta's fish house for the adventurer, the traditionalist, the hedonist, the fish-obsessed.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Lure - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Lure - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
305 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (195)great for outdoor dining (164)neighborhood gem (139)special occasion (118)good for groups (90)hot spot (72)romantic (71)great for lunch (55)vibrant bar scene (50)notable wine list (44)great for brunch (34)late-night find (19)scenic view (14)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Lure never disappoints.LovinFlipFlopsDined on 10/27/2014Sitting on the patio in late October was a bonus. Only downside was when the lights in the parking garage across the street went on. Totally ruins atmosphere if you are seated at a table near front of patio. Bob was attentive but not intrusive and had a great sense of humor. Lemon Sole and oysters were delicious. And who can argue with Prosecco ON TAP!Special Features:
- good food, slow serviceEKnotfromATLDined on 10/25/2014Enjoyed the experience, but honestly the service was just too slow. ( perhaps since I am from northeast and not ATL this may have something to do with my perception ) Food very tasty and thoughtfully prepared and presented. The servers are very friendly and knowledgable The experience was enjoyable and I would go backSpecial Features:
- Fresh fish and good drink menuDawnDined on 10/25/2014They had a number of fresh fish selections and a creative drink menu. Outdoor patio was great even on a cool night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrific spot before the theaterDunwoodydinerVIPDined on 10/25/2014Four people...All happy diners, that doesn't happen too often. This was a great meal from appetizers to desserts. Knowledgeable, professional waitress. Beautiful restaurant, superior food and wine. Smoked salmon spread was exceptional! All entrees were deliciously prepared. We tasted scallops, sole, and swordfish. Desserts (chocolate mousse cake and apple cake) were terrific. Our only issue, after going to a play at the Alliance, was no 10% discount was offered to us even though waitress knew we were going to the theater and needed to be out by 7:30. We all really liked our experience at Lure.Special Features:
- ExcellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 10/24/2014If you are dining at a Fifth Group establishment you know you are in for a treat. LURE delivers on all levels--atmosphere, service, cuisine, and a location and view that are unsurpassed. A favorite of mine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than before...AtlfoodVIPDined on 10/24/2014We've been to Lure a couple of times and while we liked it, we didn't feel special nor appreciated. Food and service always great but staff was going through the motions. This time- We must have been welcomed 5 times and thanked 5 more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerAFoodieDined on 10/23/2014First, the valet service just seemed to be among the friendliest. They created a really good first impression. Also, the staff inside seemed to genuinely be glad that we were there. Then there were the drinks and food, everything we had was properly prepared and tasted excellent. Lure was highly recommended to us by someone who knows the Atlanta restaurant scene very well. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lure is excellent, as always!baldbeautiful50Dined on 10/22/2014My co-workers and I have made Lure our go-to restaurant for lunch! The food, the service... everything is excellent. It is a pleasure to dine there.Special Features:
- Company Dinner @ LUREOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014Fun Company Group Experience! Made Dinner Reservations Based On Having Lunch Earlier.....South City Kitchen Would Be First Option BUT Sister Location Was Close @ Hand!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a Last ResortAllieDined on 10/18/2014I happened upon this place as a third option after 2 other seafood places in Atlanta (Optimist & St. Cecelia) were fully booked for a birthday dinner with my aunt. I am shocked that this place had reservations last minute - people just must not be aware of how fantastic it is! They smoke all sorts of seafood - delicious! Their steak tartar (I am a fiend) was some of the best I have had. And their fish stew... I am still having dreams about it! My aunt had the tuna crudo (fantastic). To top it off...the service was so impeccable I had to compliment the manager. This is maybe the 2nd or 3rd review I have ever written...I only have the impulse to spend my time reviewing when something is truly exception - which Lure was!Special Features:
- Great foodhichristensenVIPDined on 10/16/2014Lure is a fantastic sea food place. They have a variety of different dishes and they change regularly. The wine list is OK if not very extensive. The food is prepared to order, and the service is friendly with the right level of attention. Great both for a week night dinner out or a celebration of a special event.Special Features:
- Pre-Concert DinnerkessmomDined on 10/15/2014Dinner before the Paul McCartney concert. They were great at getting us in and out without any compromise in food or service. One of our favorite restaurants in AtlantaSpecial Features:
- Easily one of the best restaurantsgreatbeerpoorfoodDined on 10/11/2014Spot on -- the table seatings are not too crowded or close together, our waitress was very knowledgable of all the dishes and recieved excellent service from her. The place was clean and attractive. The cold smoked salmon and trout pate where some of the best I've ever had. I look forward to returning here.Special Features:
- Glad we dined4dinersDined on 10/11/2014Entrees above par. Side dishes below par. Desserts sublime!4Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Ambiance and Food!dbarrett311VIPDined on 10/9/2014Our waiter was perfect, the wine list is extensive, food was delicious and the patio is really beautiful. The crab dip appetizer is sooo good - it's almost all crab - unexpected and delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodJasonTDined on 10/9/2014Lure is on the regular list in midtown. Thankfully it is a long list but Lure figures prominently. Good ambiance, nice outside dining, great food quality, good wine and spirits list. And reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LureOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014I often visit during lunch and the food and service is always great! The Blue Crab salad is my favorite. I love the ambiance and I will definitely have to try dinner on a date night with my husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dmc3VIPDined on 10/1/2014The atmosphere, food, staff and overall service were very good. I was seated at the bar and I received very attentive and friendly service, educated suggestions regarding the menu and very good food.Special Features:
- Great servicelenix02Dined on 10/1/2014I can count on Lure to have great service and experience for a work lunch!Special Features:
- Great Experience Great FoodBckhdfoodie404Dined on 9/27/2014So I have been on a conquest to try the top 100 restaurants from the Atlantan magazine. Lure was listed so I tried out. Since it was a beautiful Saturday evening, my friend and I decided to dine outside. The restaurant has a nice wooded covered outdoor patio. We both ordered the pan fried sole. The portions of fish were a nice size. I wish they had put more brown butter sauce on the dish. Our server Leslie was professional and knowledgeable of the menu and made recommendations. We were definitely pleased with the service. Everyone was friendly and accomodating. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better the 2nd timeTipCCourtDined on 9/25/2014Loved this 2nd experience at Lure. Wait staff was outstanding: knowledgeable, warm, attentive but not over so, efficient, and timely. Food was beautifully presented and delicious-left us wanting more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SeafoodRonaldoVIPDined on 9/23/2014Lunch experience was at the top. Salmon and salad was prepared perfectly and presented with flair. Reasonable price and excellent service gave the business luncheon 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!JessVIPDined on 9/21/2014Always a pleasure!! Love Lure. Crab dip is a must! I've never had a bad experience. Lure is my favorite fifth group restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantLindaDined on 9/21/2014We had a great family dinner before we went to the alliance theatre dinner. Food was great. Waiter was great. We really enjoyed ourselves and will come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beat seafood in towEat2eatDined on 9/20/2014the menu here is wonderful. Everything is seasoned just right. Service is impeccable. Ernest the maitre d is the best dressed man in Atlanta. Drinks are perfect, wine list is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great service - thank you Erin! Great food. Busy night - so it was a bit noisySpecial Features:
- Small PortionsEvnaDined on 9/20/2014Very nice outdoor seating and since we ate here early it was quiet enough to enjoy our conversation with the other couple but my sea scallops were a pitifully small portion and they did not serve bread so I left hungry.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationluvatlantadiningDined on 9/19/2014This was my first time at Lure. I read the reviews, hence why I made a reservation. LURE was an awesome spot....starting from the complimentary valet, to the staff-Sidney was the BEST, the ambiance, the food and most definitely the wine/drink menus. I will definitely recommend to my friends & I will visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Lure was delicious from appetizers, trout pate, ceviche and mussels to desserts. Service was an a+Special Features:
- Loved it!tfoodDined on 9/15/2014Entertained a foodie from NYC! She loved it too! I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great patio!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014Had a nice birthday celebration and enjoyed the fresh seafood. Food was wonderful and informal setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and a DateMikeatsDined on 9/13/2014First time dining and was not disappointed. Food was great as well as the wine selected. It was a little noisy to carry on a conversation with your dining companionSpecial Features:
- Land-Locked and Luscious!MunchmeisterDined on 9/13/2014Thoroughly enjoyed every bite and gulp, from the original (and powerful) cocktails through the wide variety of apps and main dishes our table of four ordered. We all fell hard for the hush-puppies, fresh oysters and scallop apps. Portions were perfect, temperatures exactly right, with service breezy and helpful. (Impressive for a busy Saturday night.) We shall return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dining experience ever!DavidDined on 9/13/20141st time here. The bartenders were amazing! Very freindly, interactive, professional & knowledegable about their craft. The food was incredibly delicious! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great For Going out!BOOODined on 9/12/2014This is a great place to have dinner before you hit the bars!Special Features:
- LURE you inFootlooseDined on 9/12/2014We tried the Restaurant Week Special....good hanger steak and excellent sole. Enjoyed the clam chowder. Luscious desserts.Special Features:
- ALureing!!!MustHaveShoesDined on 9/11/2014Fabulous tasting food and impeccable service!! The Bloody Mary was the best I've had in the 8 years I have been in Atlanta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a tripAMC65Dined on 9/11/2014This was not my first trip but it was for my husband. First the service was excellent. The servers had a great command of the menu and given my husband is a chef that was great. The Sole and Chicken dishes were excellent, and the keylime dessert hit the spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal!ValerieDDined on 9/11/2014Our food was exccellent. My husband ordered the Oysters and I had the New England Clam chowder as an appertizer. For dinner, my husband had the Flank Steak and I had the Pan Fried Flounder. Both my husband and I cleaned our plates. A very delicious meal.Special Features:
- Midtown Restaurant WeekbeltlinebanditVIPDined on 9/10/2014We had a great price fixed meal during restaurant week. The New England clam chowder avoided the overly thick broth you often find and was full of clam flavor. The seared salmon entree was perfectly cooked and flavorful, but the sole fillet was dry and bland. Both desserts (pot de creme and key lime chiffon) were just the right size and out of this world. The space is quite noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.