Lupo by Wolfgang
3950 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Lupo by Wolfgang
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/lupo/lasvegas/
- Phone: 7027405522
- Hours of Operation:
5 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
5 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Eduardo Perez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lupo can accommodate 20 – 300 people for large parties.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 7023690558
- Special Events: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck Private Dining and Catering the city's premier team for hosting business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff, bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
A word from Lupo by Wolfgang
Savor dishes rich with authentic Italian influences at Wolfgang Puck’s first Italian restaurant, Lupo at Mandalay Bay. With dishes inspired by Rome and its neighboring regions, the menu features a contemporary blend of tastes from the old country. Indulge in wood-oven baked pizzas, homemade pastas, savory seafood and enticing entrees. The restaurant boasts exhibition pizza, antipasto and dessert stations, a glass-enclosed area where fresh pasta is made daily and a spacious bar in the center of the restaurant. The open and airy dining room provides the perfect setting for people watching without leaving the hotel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lupo by Wolfgang reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (45)special occasion (40)good for groups (36)romantic (27)notable wine list (25)late-night find (11)hot spot (10)great for lunch (8)neighborhood gem (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014This was a perfect choice for our anniversary dinner - the food was superb and the service excellent.Special Features:
- Lupo's excellent adventureVegasvisitor1234Dined on 9/14/2014Excellent! My sister and I shared the Italian sausage pizza. Ny husband had the ravioli, which was superb. My brother-in-law had the special, fresh halibut. We would recommend anyone visiting Las Vegas to enjoy Wolfgang's Lupo. The lemon drop martini and the Moscow mule were also deliciously enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014We really enjoyed our dining experience at Lupo. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. We all had one of the specials for the evening and it was great. We will definitely return when we go back to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Amazing foodAlyssa123Dined on 9/6/2014The food, service, and ambiance were all amazing! And the lasagna was the best I've ever had! I highly recommend dining at Lupo!!Special Features:
- Menu Not To Our LikingScottDined on 9/4/2014Wife and I thought we would try something different. Very high quality restaurant. Menu might be great for others. Bread sticks were skinny and hard. Food portions were small for the high price. Service was outstanding. Everything was outstanding for us except the menu. Food was very spicy as well. So problem was probably more ours then theirs. We should have went somewhere more to our taste. If you like this kind of food you will most likely enjoy. The food type was not our cup of tea.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014We had the Chef's tasting menu and it was excellent. We don't usually go to the upper scale restaurants but we had a MyVegas reward and had to try it for my wife's birthday. The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. We could not have asked for a better way to celebrate our occaission.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014The service was excellent. Traffic was bad on strip and we arrived hungry and late with show reservations. They made suggestions, got us our meals with time to spare. The manager found some books for my friend to pick up after show and I think she forgot. We would like to have the.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014If you are in Vegas and looking for somewhere to have the ultimate dining experience: great food, even better service & a fully stocked bar - Lupo is the place to go! There were 8 of us - our server was absolutely fantastic & the food was to die for! I highly recommend this restaurant as a must go-to while you're in Vegas!Special Features:
- Outstanding!!DiningExpertVIPDined on 8/30/2014I had two occasions to go to Lupo recently. The first one as a result of a destination wedding and the reception for this small wedding was held at Lupo. I was so impressed with the food that I decided to go back two days later just to make sure the food was as good as the first time around. It was! I highly recommend this restaurant and its varied menu will appeal to everyone. Wine is a bit pricey, but who says you have to drink wine or booze to enjoy your evening. I would go back again just for the pleasure of the food by Wolfgang PuckSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love Pizzaria Cucina and now LupoGabbyVIPDined on 8/30/2014I really want recipe for the cookies! Wish they had mixed green salad instead of just kale! Had to ask for bread. Some staff not knowledgeable at all. That's ok but don't answer a question you know nothing about get waiter or manager if you're still learning. Prosecco could have been colder and lasagna hotter - did not keep me from enjoying it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfectWcatinLVDined on 8/29/2014The food was outstanding! And the service was good up until the end of the meal. On my reservation I had indicated we were celebrating my friend's 81st birthday. Our waiter came by and asked if we wanted dessert and we had declined the dessert but my friend wanted some coffee. After a considerable wait, the coffee came and then the waiter also brought a delightful dish of cookies for us with a candle. He wished our friend a Happy Birthday. The cookies were outstanding...so good, that I would order them again. When the bill arrived, we were charged for the cookies at $9. It wasn't the price that bothered us, it was the fact that the waiter indicated that he knew it was our friend's birthday and he said that the cookies were complimentary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still excellentNicv33Dined on 8/26/2014Ive been here a few times with and without kids. It is still a great place to eat, food is delicious, service is great!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/25/2014Lupo was the perfect pick for an early dinner before going to the show. The booth was comfortable and cozy, the service impeccable and the food and presentation was amazing.Special Features:
- Excellent Service, quality foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Service was excellent- professional, attentive, knowledgable. Food presentation was spot on and the quality itself was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food ExcellentAllBusinessDined on 8/21/2014Great food, not too noisy even sitting close to the Light nightclub and a Mandalay entrance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used to be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014Service was spotty. Too busy to acknowledge birthdays. Busser was friendly. Food used to be better a year or so ago.
- Slow & Confusing ServiceJoeStanDined on 8/11/2014My wife & I were thinking dinner would be about a quick 1 hour.... 7:15pm reservations & left Lupo at 9:15pm Due slow & confusing service dinner took 2 hrs. Kept asking over & over for the same & still got the wrong everything Monday 8-11 was not (15%) crowded --- plenty of servers but they all seemed confused Hard to hear out on the patio area due to the spill over from a extremely loud lounge band at a distance of 150 ft. My wife & I always enjoyed Lupo... however we'll not be returning to this restaurantSpecial Features:
- DoubleDownDaddyDined on 8/9/2014Excellent Service and Food was Amazing!! Nice portions.Special Features:
- EnjoyableNurseDDined on 8/8/2014Found this restaurant on line at the last minute but food and experience were excellentSpecial Features:
- Great ItalianFoodfanDined on 8/6/2014Food and service we're outstanding. Gnocchi dish was very delicious. Salad and bruschetta were wonderfully fresh. Entire experience was a foodie's delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014There was nothing wrong with anything but there was nothing memorable either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as always!MKEfoodieDined on 8/2/2014Lupo at Mandalay Bay is one of our favorites and again we were not disappointed. The food was excellent, service outstanding and we had the best Veal Marsala ever. I highly recommend Lupo. We've been going there since they opened and have never had a bad experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostess Staff HorribleLVDInersDined on 8/1/2014Hostess staff ruined the experience. We had a 6pm reservation for 2 people. We checked in at 552pm and was told we could not check in until 6. We came back at 5:58 and they still wouldn't check us in. At 6pm we were seated. Lots of open tables. Hostess sat us in the first table right at the entrance where everyone coming in would pass. Empty restaurant, we made a reservation and we were seated at the worst table in the restaurant. We love Wolfgang Puck restaurants but will never go back to Lupo.
- Great Job Lupo!PopcornjoDined on 8/1/2014There were 4 people at our table, and everyone Loved their meal!Special Features:
- Amazing 21st!GradyBunchDined on 7/27/2014The food and service at Lupo was nothing short of fabulous. We were there for my daughter's 21st birthday. I had the, hands down, best gnochhi I have ever eaten and the lasagna was so smooth and delicious that the tiny eaters at our table couldn't get enough. Our waiter Brandon was a doll and helped to make it a special dinner.Special Features:
- Great serviceBobandSusanDined on 7/26/2014The service was very good at Lupo but it is too close to the casino action. The food was good especially the house salad but we expected more.Special Features:
- Great food and convenient.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014Attending a convention as an exhibitor is a grueling task. So when the show is over for the day you'd like something conveniently located. Lupo was just the ticket. We were a small group of three with two food allergies. Lupo was very accommodating and made special versions of their signature dishes. The food was delicious and the wait staff could not be more friendly, understanding and accommodating. I would recommend Lupo to anyone in the Mandalay Bay or anywhere else in Vegas.Special Features:
- Good Food and ServiceBrianDined on 7/22/2014You need to have reservtions, but wasseated right away. Great waiter and excellent food. I will definitely go back again!Special Features:
- uninspired menu and foodez2pleaseDined on 7/21/2014Four of us dined at lupo's and we all found the food disappointing. The pasta dishes were nothing special and the lobster risotto was fairly flavorless. One of our party had dessert which was good. But with all the great restaurants in Vegas, I would not recommend Lupo's
- Not that impressivemom2twoboysDined on 7/20/2014I was expecting at least some bread before the meal. but, the waitress said they would bring it after we ordered. We each ordered a Caesar salad, She didn't tell us it was big enough to share, so 2 big salads came out. I wanted to save room for my entrée. The salad was good, with each leaf of the romaine lettuce dressed and laid out on the plate uncut. Looked like a head of lettuce. The bread, by the way, was 2 long breadsticks, not crunchy, a little fatter and bread-like consistency. there was a tapenade bowl to dip in, but there was a layer olive oil that was on top, and the breadstick wasn't wide enough to pick up any. the pasta was okay, meatballs tasty but not what I expected at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. we wont return.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/20/2014Great food. Waiter was attentive yet not over bearing.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedHZHZVIPDined on 7/18/2014Expected better from a Wolfgang Puck restaurant. Food was fine, nothing I'd come for and service was mediocre.
- Delicious!manbcheVIPDined on 7/9/2014We arrived right on time for our reservation and had to wait about 10 minutes for them to set the table. The food was outstanding! They had a tablet reader to pick your drinks. We had the squash blossoms as an appetizer and they were outstanding. We also had the baby kale and caprese salads both excellent. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. The pasta was very fresh, the red sauce - outstanding and the meatballs - fantastic. My husband ordered the bass and liked that. It's located at Mandalay Bay Hotel and is made to look like you are at an outdoor cafe but really inside the building. That is Vegas for you. Wolfgang Puck is an amazing chef with fresh ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Diningten33Dined on 7/7/2014Each time we visit Lupo, we enjoy favorites and seek to try out another item or two from the menu. Service is very attentive and you are seated far enough away from the neighboring tables that you are not hearing their conversations. Great food, consistently high quality and fresh ingredients. As a Las Vegas local, I appreciate that we can park in the structure and find Lupo very near the side entrance to the Casino. No need to traipse through the noise, smoke and crowds.Special Features:
- Great Foodrm2681Dined on 7/5/2014Went to dinner here while out in Vegas on a mini getaway. Food was delicious and the service was grea. Def. recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JenaCassVIPDined on 7/4/2014Excellently prepared gnocchi and fish. "Outdoor" dining is actually inside hotel along the major walkway from parking, so be prepared to watch guests parade by...which could be quite entertaining as well. Support staff (hostess, bus boy, etc.) were more helpful and pleasant than waiter, who often disappeared and who arrived using plural pronouns (how are WE doing in tonight? what are WE having for dinner?).Special Features:
- Fine service, less so the food...FoodDudeVIPDined on 7/3/2014The food king needs to spend a little time at this outpost. The quality service of some old school waiters in overshadowed by food preparations that just don't quite succeed. As in, about half the mussels in the steamed appetizer were a day past prime. The elegant presentation of two-foot long breadsticks is striking and creative until one discovers the bread is mealy and tasteless. The petrale sole was nicely prepared but the lobster risotto was more sauce than rice or fish. Pretty much hit or miss in general...Special Features:
- Group NightFavSpotDined on 7/3/2014The food was wonderful (as always)! I always dine at Lupo's whenever in Vegas because I know I can get the best food and quality service. The variety of choices is excellent and for my large group it fit everyone's taste. Thank you again for a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodzonniebucketsDined on 7/2/2014We loved everything we tried. Calamari appetizer was awesome. So was the ricotta gnocchi, pizza, and lemon curd zepoles. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ease and accessibleWolfgangDined on 6/28/2014Nice restaurant tucked into the Mandalay Bay hotel. Dress ran the gamut from pre-show dress to bathing suits and cover ups. The service was good, hostess and wait staff were very attentive. Signature drinks and wines were tasty. The shrimp appetizer and dessert were by far the best things we ordered. My fiancée ordered the minestrone soup and also ordered the shrimp appetizer. Both were great! I had the Kale salad which was good but nothing to wow over. My bucatini was tasty a bit on the spicy side, but the sea bass was the driest my fiancée has ever tasted. For dessert we shared a chocolate gelato and grenache dessert that was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.