Lupo by Wolfgang
3950 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Lupo by Wolfgang
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/lupo/lasvegas/
- Phone: 7027405522
- Hours of Operation:
5 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
5 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Eduardo Perez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lupo can accommodate 20 – 300 people for large parties.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 7023690558
- Special Events: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck Private Dining and Catering the city's premier team for hosting business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff, bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
A word from Lupo by Wolfgang
Savor dishes rich with authentic Italian influences at Wolfgang Puck’s first Italian restaurant, Lupo at Mandalay Bay. With dishes inspired by Rome and its neighboring regions, the menu features a contemporary blend of tastes from the old country. Indulge in wood-oven baked pizzas, homemade pastas, savory seafood and enticing entrees. The restaurant boasts exhibition pizza, antipasto and dessert stations, a glass-enclosed area where fresh pasta is made daily and a spacious bar in the center of the restaurant. The open and airy dining room provides the perfect setting for people watching without leaving the hotel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lupo by Wolfgang reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (50)special occasion (44)romantic (32)good for groups (32)notable wine list (23)hot spot (13)late-night find (9)great for lunch (7)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/25/2014Lupo was the perfect pick for an early dinner before going to the show. The booth was comfortable and cozy, the service impeccable and the food and presentation was amazing.Special Features:
- Excellent Service, quality foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Service was excellent- professional, attentive, knowledgable. Food presentation was spot on and the quality itself was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food ExcellentAllBusinessDined on 8/21/2014Great food, not too noisy even sitting close to the Light nightclub and a Mandalay entrance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used to be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014Service was spotty. Too busy to acknowledge birthdays. Busser was friendly. Food used to be better a year or so ago.
- Slow & Confusing ServiceJoeStanDined on 8/11/2014My wife & I were thinking dinner would be about a quick 1 hour.... 7:15pm reservations & left Lupo at 9:15pm Due slow & confusing service dinner took 2 hrs. Kept asking over & over for the same & still got the wrong everything Monday 8-11 was not (15%) crowded --- plenty of servers but they all seemed confused Hard to hear out on the patio area due to the spill over from a extremely loud lounge band at a distance of 150 ft. My wife & I always enjoyed Lupo... however we'll not be returning to this restaurantSpecial Features:
- DoubleDownDaddyDined on 8/9/2014Excellent Service and Food was Amazing!! Nice portions.Special Features:
- EnjoyableNurseDDined on 8/8/2014Found this restaurant on line at the last minute but food and experience were excellentSpecial Features:
- Great ItalianFoodfanDined on 8/6/2014Food and service we're outstanding. Gnocchi dish was very delicious. Salad and bruschetta were wonderfully fresh. Entire experience was a foodie's delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014There was nothing wrong with anything but there was nothing memorable either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as always!MKEfoodieDined on 8/2/2014Lupo at Mandalay Bay is one of our favorites and again we were not disappointed. The food was excellent, service outstanding and we had the best Veal Marsala ever. I highly recommend Lupo. We've been going there since they opened and have never had a bad experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostess Staff HorribleLVDInersDined on 8/1/2014Hostess staff ruined the experience. We had a 6pm reservation for 2 people. We checked in at 552pm and was told we could not check in until 6. We came back at 5:58 and they still wouldn't check us in. At 6pm we were seated. Lots of open tables. Hostess sat us in the first table right at the entrance where everyone coming in would pass. Empty restaurant, we made a reservation and we were seated at the worst table in the restaurant. We love Wolfgang Puck restaurants but will never go back to Lupo.
- Great Job Lupo!PopcornjoDined on 8/1/2014There were 4 people at our table, and everyone Loved their meal!Special Features:
- Amazing 21st!GradyBunchDined on 7/27/2014The food and service at Lupo was nothing short of fabulous. We were there for my daughter's 21st birthday. I had the, hands down, best gnochhi I have ever eaten and the lasagna was so smooth and delicious that the tiny eaters at our table couldn't get enough. Our waiter Brandon was a doll and helped to make it a special dinner.Special Features:
- Great serviceBobandSusanDined on 7/26/2014The service was very good at Lupo but it is too close to the casino action. The food was good especially the house salad but we expected more.Special Features:
- Great food and convenient.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014Attending a convention as an exhibitor is a grueling task. So when the show is over for the day you'd like something conveniently located. Lupo was just the ticket. We were a small group of three with two food allergies. Lupo was very accommodating and made special versions of their signature dishes. The food was delicious and the wait staff could not be more friendly, understanding and accommodating. I would recommend Lupo to anyone in the Mandalay Bay or anywhere else in Vegas.Special Features:
- Good Food and ServiceBrianDined on 7/22/2014You need to have reservtions, but wasseated right away. Great waiter and excellent food. I will definitely go back again!Special Features:
- uninspired menu and foodez2pleaseDined on 7/21/2014Four of us dined at lupo's and we all found the food disappointing. The pasta dishes were nothing special and the lobster risotto was fairly flavorless. One of our party had dessert which was good. But with all the great restaurants in Vegas, I would not recommend Lupo's
- Not that impressivemom2twoboysDined on 7/20/2014I was expecting at least some bread before the meal. but, the waitress said they would bring it after we ordered. We each ordered a Caesar salad, She didn't tell us it was big enough to share, so 2 big salads came out. I wanted to save room for my entrée. The salad was good, with each leaf of the romaine lettuce dressed and laid out on the plate uncut. Looked like a head of lettuce. The bread, by the way, was 2 long breadsticks, not crunchy, a little fatter and bread-like consistency. there was a tapenade bowl to dip in, but there was a layer olive oil that was on top, and the breadstick wasn't wide enough to pick up any. the pasta was okay, meatballs tasty but not what I expected at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. we wont return.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/20/2014Great food. Waiter was attentive yet not over bearing.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedHZHZVIPDined on 7/18/2014Expected better from a Wolfgang Puck restaurant. Food was fine, nothing I'd come for and service was mediocre.
- Delicious!manbcheVIPDined on 7/9/2014We arrived right on time for our reservation and had to wait about 10 minutes for them to set the table. The food was outstanding! They had a tablet reader to pick your drinks. We had the squash blossoms as an appetizer and they were outstanding. We also had the baby kale and caprese salads both excellent. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. The pasta was very fresh, the red sauce - outstanding and the meatballs - fantastic. My husband ordered the bass and liked that. It's located at Mandalay Bay Hotel and is made to look like you are at an outdoor cafe but really inside the building. That is Vegas for you. Wolfgang Puck is an amazing chef with fresh ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodrm2681Dined on 7/5/2014Went to dinner here while out in Vegas on a mini getaway. Food was delicious and the service was grea. Def. recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JenaCassVIPDined on 7/4/2014Excellently prepared gnocchi and fish. "Outdoor" dining is actually inside hotel along the major walkway from parking, so be prepared to watch guests parade by...which could be quite entertaining as well. Support staff (hostess, bus boy, etc.) were more helpful and pleasant than waiter, who often disappeared and who arrived using plural pronouns (how are WE doing in tonight? what are WE having for dinner?).Special Features:
- Fine service, less so the food...FoodDudeVIPDined on 7/3/2014The food king needs to spend a little time at this outpost. The quality service of some old school waiters in overshadowed by food preparations that just don't quite succeed. As in, about half the mussels in the steamed appetizer were a day past prime. The elegant presentation of two-foot long breadsticks is striking and creative until one discovers the bread is mealy and tasteless. The petrale sole was nicely prepared but the lobster risotto was more sauce than rice or fish. Pretty much hit or miss in general...Special Features:
- Group NightFavSpotDined on 7/3/2014The food was wonderful (as always)! I always dine at Lupo's whenever in Vegas because I know I can get the best food and quality service. The variety of choices is excellent and for my large group it fit everyone's taste. Thank you again for a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodzonniebucketsDined on 7/2/2014We loved everything we tried. Calamari appetizer was awesome. So was the ricotta gnocchi, pizza, and lemon curd zepoles. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ease and accessibleWolfgangDined on 6/28/2014Nice restaurant tucked into the Mandalay Bay hotel. Dress ran the gamut from pre-show dress to bathing suits and cover ups. The service was good, hostess and wait staff were very attentive. Signature drinks and wines were tasty. The shrimp appetizer and dessert were by far the best things we ordered. My fiancée ordered the minestrone soup and also ordered the shrimp appetizer. Both were great! I had the Kale salad which was good but nothing to wow over. My bucatini was tasty a bit on the spicy side, but the sea bass was the driest my fiancée has ever tasted. For dessert we shared a chocolate gelato and grenache dessert that was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceCattDined on 6/28/2014The food was very good and the service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what we were looking forRedRockBobDined on 6/25/2014Great food and wine. Courteous service. Good value. My wife and I each had the kale salad. Fantastic and large size portion. I had the hand cut pasta with veal. Better than mom used to make (and she was a great cook). My wife is vegan. Enjoyed the kale, but also had sides of roasted potatoes and spinach. Satisfying. Waiter obviously loves his job and does it extremely well.Special Features:
- Lupo's is OUTSTANDING!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/25/2014During our recent trip to Las Vegas, we stayed at the Four Seasons at Mandalay Bay Resort. We ate dinner at Lupo's on three consecutive nights. There are no misses on the menu - all items are hits. The service is excellent, especially if you get Kellan or J.D. and their teams. We could not have been more pleased and will continue to visit Lupo's whenever we are in town. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself at Lupo's!Special Features:
- UnexpectedDiana78VIPDined on 6/22/2014When visiting Vegas, I was excited to dine at a Wolfgang restaurant. I had been to a couple of other Wolfgang locations before so expected a great experience. The food was average in flavor. I was with a group of 8 and the main courses came out inconsistent which caused the temperature to change before we were all able to start eating. The service was sub-par with the waiter frequently forgetting our requests and being unfriendly. I was really disappointed, also considering the expense.Special Features:
- Great food and wine listENKODined on 6/18/2014This is where I would go if I want to have a great Italian dishes and great Italian wines! Sometimes the service is a bit slow, perhaps it's the Italian way...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hankey23Dined on 6/18/2014restaurant is in the Mandalay Bay resort. Even though though the restaurant is indoors it felt like we were dining outdoors. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!VegaskeepsusDined on 6/13/2014Nine of us were there for our daughter's graduation dinner. It was fantastic. Our waiter was very attentive, we were able to sit on the patio as requested, no one had anything bad to say about the food. Daughter was a little disappointed not seeing Wolfgang. Maybe next time. :) Only downfall? Drinks are way too pricey.Special Features:
- Enjoyable eveningWoodyDined on 6/10/2014Experience at Lupo was great. We were quickly shown our table - along the "outdoor" rail for people watching going to and from Mandalay casino. Food and service were very good. Calimari app, pizza and shrimp diavolo were all prepared and presented expertly. Very experienced and efficient wait staff.Special Features:
- Nice Vegas dinnerkrasVIPDined on 6/10/2014One has so very many choices of Italian restaurants in Las Vegas; every hotel has at least one! This was one of the better meals I've had in Vegas over the years (and I'm there several times in a year). Wonderful Caprese salad and a very tasty, homemade pasta. Deseert, tiramisu, was mundane at best. Though there was quite a bit of serving staff, it was confused at times. I'd go back.
- Looking for Great Food!ChitownmoneyDined on 6/7/2014Did not find it here! Food was good and arrived at our table. QUICK! Too quick! At least act like it was somewhat preparedwhen I ordered it. Can you say microwave. Not great, just good. Really.......Special Features:
- Wolfgang is the BestLuckyLady101Dined on 6/7/2014You never can go wrong picking Lupo as a place to dine. The food and selections are fit for any Italian.Special Features:
- SimoneDined on 6/6/2014Booked this over a month ago and requested a nice table to celebrate our 24th anniversary before going to a show - first time eating here - we were not given a nice table! Food was great but was not made to feel it was a special occasion at all.
- Disappointed localsDanthemanDined on 6/6/2014Made a reservation for dinner before a show we were seeing in the casino. We waited when we got there because server was just coming on duty and then waited for drinks from the bar. We landed up having appetizers so tht we wouldn't miss the show. No excuse for a restaurant with a famous name reputation.