24781 Alicia Pkwy, Ste E
Laguna Hills, CA 92653Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lulus-cafe.com/
- Phone: 9498552222
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday, Tuesday-Wednesday: 7:00am - 2:30pm Thursday: 7:00am - 8:00pm Friday-Saturday: 7:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, French
- Executive Chef: Lino Garriz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Lulu's Creperie
A charming Laguna Hills restaurant where you can relax and enjoy gourmet French cuisine and Crepes, or your favorite American dishes. All at affordable prices. -Restaurant has a pet friendly patio-Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lulu's Creperie reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great for French FoodNaytVIPDined on 11/7/2013If your in the mood for some really good Crepes, this is the place to go. I had their Cajun Crepe, just the right spice - was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little bit of FranceemkayDined on 10/13/2013Friendly neighborhood brunch restaurant. We enjoyed good service and good food. Even got to meet Lulu.Special Features:
- Good food, exlnt svc. A bit noisy.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2013Our family enjoyed Lulu's very much!! Food was very good. A bit pricey for portion size. Service was excellent. Although next time we would definitely dine inside as the outdoor patio was quite noisy and occasional gasoline fumes was not pleasant. Too bad restaurant is not on it's own lot and not next to a gas station and high traffic zone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice layback placesaraDined on 9/21/2013nice food and service and relaxing dinner. pasta dish with shrimp was yummy - nice sauce.Special Features:
- very mediocre.sweetcarolinejDined on 9/21/2013Putting obviously store bought pasta sauce over shrimp and a crepe in no way constitutes a $11 "Cajun" crepe. Felt ripped off afterwards.Special Features:
- LuLu's 9/13/13OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/15/2013LuLu's - LOVE IT!! My friend and I try to make it a weekly Sunday after the gym spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lulu's is tucked into a nondescriptEyejinxDined on 9/6/2013Lulu's is tucked into a nondescript, strip-mall style shopping center, but the food is way better than the surroundings. The crepe dishes were very tasty, although the crepe itself was almost overwhelmed by the sauce. The singer the night I was there was brilliant, and rather than being distracting, really added a layer to the experience. Definitely worth checking out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Great ServiceLecjonesDined on 9/1/2013The food is exceptional and even with picky eaters like children the menu provides something that everyone can enjoy. A great combination of French style cuisine alongside of American Style. It is a can't miss opportunity for pleasing the palate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to find but worth it!rmanakaVIPDined on 8/15/2013Lulu's is a hard to find restaurant, but it has live entertainment (a female jazz/torch/contemporary singer), a patio that is pet friendly. Very extensive crepe menu with medium sized portions. A good senior menu for breakfast. Small establishment so make sure to order/ask for everything when your server comes to the table as it may take a while to return. A nice alternative to a larger less personal/intimate establishment.Special Features:
- Dessert and Coffee CafeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/4/2013I have been to Lulu's twice now and each time have come away with the same experience. Casual and friendly. Service is very good. Dessert crepes are great and the garlic fries are delicious but overall, the rest of the food is very average. Presentation leaves much to be desired. Our friend ordered a combination breakfast - eggs, french toast and bacon. Each item came out on a separate, oversized plate - the food looked sad (not to mention that the table top got extremely crowded). Thank goodness, he said it tasted better than it looked. The baguette bread that they serve the table is tired and tasteless. We ordered two different savory crepes and both were flat tasting. Great for coffee and sweet crepes - pass on the rest of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic eveningOCDIVASDined on 8/1/2013Love to sit on the patio at this restaurant , it offers a nice peaceful space to hang out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crepes were amazingRosamondDined on 7/28/2013The only complaint is that I sat there for almost 10 minutes with no one asking if I wanted anything to drink. I was waiting for a friend so I can see them not asking for my order but to not approach the table at all was annoying. Once my friend arrived we received excellent service, so maybe just a culture thing at this place. I would not hesitate to go back; great food, cute ambiance and the desert crepes (which I had to try prior to Noon) were too tempting to pass up. I had the seafood crepe for my lunch - amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly authenticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/6/2013Love coming to this little french restaurant for breakfast. From the french owners to the french crepes it is truly an authentic experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013We tried Lulu's for the first time on Mothers Day. Every one in our party, from age 19 - 85 had a great time. The food was excellent! The muffin basket and mimosa's were yummy while we waited for our food. It's a very small space and was busy the whole time we were there, but we never felt abandoned by the wait staff and they responded to every request fairly quickly. Only possible complaint was it was a little noisy inside since it was packed - but the singer was enchanting. We all plan on being repeat customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family of friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/5/2013We picked this restaurant purely on location and were pleasantly surprised. The food was good (and plentiful), Lulu was charming, and it was clear the clientele came there regularly. It was a fun, relaxing place with good food. What more can you ask for at 7:30 on a Sunday morning?I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had lunch with our FoodiesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/27/2013Had lunch with our Foodies group. Everyone had crepes and were very happy with their choices. Very personable waitress.Special Features:
- Baby bumpOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/10/2013As always the food was great! Exactly what I anticipated. Met my gym buddies daughter and new husband who were there to have breakfast with her father and his girlfriend. If you don't know some there, you will before you leave, everyone is always feiendly! The little waitress with the baby bump is due in May, it's a girl! Been looking around for cute baby outfits!Special Features:
- Went here for Orange CountyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/2/2013Went here for Orange County Restaurant Week for lunch. The entree and dessert were very good. Enjoyed the outdoor patio area during the meal. The service was a little bit slow. Interesting that the waitress took orders on an iPhone. I really liked the two poodles.Special Features:
- We are regulars here for breakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/28/2013We are regulars here for breakfast and the amazing crepes. We came to try dinner for OC Restaurant Week. Unfortunately they fell flat for the dinner. My husband had the cornish game hen which was overfried and I had the salmon mousseline and it was not what I expected at all. It was very overpriced and definitely did not make us feel this was a good dinner choice especially for the price. We will stick to coming here for breakfast!Special Features:
- Good food. Literally no waitOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/24/2013Good food. Literally no wait upon reservation. It was a decent timeSpecial Features:
- Sunday mornings..OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/24/2013As always, friendly service and wonderful food! Love the Female singer...always lovely background music, but delightful to the ear, plus she is charming! Lulu and staff are so attentive and responsive, you could not ask for a more charming place to enjoy breakfast or brunch on a Sunday morning!Special Features:
- Very pleasantly surprised!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/22/2013When we first arrived, I panicked because there were no diners in the small restaurant. I also expected more modern decor since it was french. But after we were seated, and at about 7:00pm the place started to fill up like crazy. Then the food came and it was great! I had the lamb shank and was so good; very tender and flavorful. Then we ordered crepes for dessert and they were delicious! We had the apple cinnamon crepe, very good. We also tried the orange crepe, and it was very good, the orange is very strong tho. We actually got to meet the owner and his two standard poodles outside and he is a very nice man. Another plus is that they are pretty affordable for what you are getting. I'd go back.Special Features:
- The french toast was notablySublimeDined on 2/10/2013The french toast was notably tasty. It was our first visit there, but we shall be back. Someday, we may even have enough room to enjoy one of the crepe dishes that sounded so tempting. They had a live singer there last Sunday morning when we went (Moqui), and WOW - the girl can sing. We enjoyed hearing her soulful voice as we ate.Special Features:
- Nice little getaway from ordinary.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/1/2013Great French Onion soup and good escargot. Crepe was okay, not quite the same as the real thing. I think this place is good for casual dining somewhere for food more interesting than your average American food. But as far as authenticity goes, I am not sure if this will do. My wife and I just enjoyed being in a quiet place so we can hear each other. As for price, I do think it is a bit overpriced. You'd have to get a discount somehow :) to make it worthwhile.
- Delighful!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/13/2013Delightful experience as always! Have not been able to find a better place for breakfast in the area.Special Features:
- Lulu's Best Place for BreakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/6/2013As always....the best!! We sat on the patio and it was a bit cool this time because one of the outdoor heaters was out, but they turned up the one closest to us and it was fine. The staff is always accomodating and friendly!Special Features:
- Love LuLu'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/30/2012Great service, as always. Food is expertly and attracively prepared and served. I always recommend Lulu's, it is one of my very favorite reasturants. Very friendly and attentive, warm cozy place to have breakfast with friends.Special Features:
- Breakfast in Laguna HillsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/16/2012Always a special treat on a weekend! Someone recently said what a shame there isn't a good breakfast place in mission Viejo and immediately asked if she had not ever been to Lulu's? She had not but will be a customer soon!Special Features:
- Their outside covered patioOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012Their outside covered patio is a great spot for people to enjoy their meal with their small furry friends. We celebrated our pug's 6th birthday here. Very doggie friendly.Special Features:
- as always one of my very favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/25/2012as always one of my very favorite breakfast spots! we go so consistantly that they know our order and always deliver hot and wonderful! Always recomend to friends! Service,food and overall dining experience is delightful!Special Features:
- My friend and I go for SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/4/2012My friend and I go for Sunday breakfast after hitting the gym on Sunday's Love the fact they always know what we want! Great food and service!Special Features:
- If you are looking for a placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2012If you are looking for a place that you can become regular this is it! because it is cute, and authentic!Special Features:
- Oct. brunch with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/14/2012Favorite brunch spot...always recommend to friends!Special Features:
- best breakfast spot in the OC!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/7/2012Love this little gem! Have been going here for breakfast for years and alawys treated like Family! Love it!Special Features:
- It was a wonderful experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012It was a wonderful experience! We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Unhappy SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012Probably ordered wrong thing - we all got breakfast crepes and they were unappetizing tolook at and eat - won't go back.
- Has lots of Old World charm.NancyDined on 8/2/2012Has lots of Old World charm. The chef is the owner and his wife helps with serving so dishes have that "home made" quality. Menu has a variety of crepes to choose from; we enjoyed the two we ordered. The soup of the day (barley) was so good I took home soup for 2 more meals. I would eat there again.Special Features:
- The best thing I can say aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/11/2012The best thing I can say about this place is that it is not a chain when in the area there are only chains. It is an eccentric little hole in the wall and I would not choose it again for lunch. The food was decent and modest - I was fearful of the Creoles that came drenched in sauce and had an omelet - which was good. Avoiding the Olive Garden was the point here and we survived!
- I invited two friends whoOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2012I invited two friends who lived near Lulu's. Oddly, they had never eaten there. They thanked me for introducing them to a local restaurant with incredible creativity and freshness. No one was disappointed in my selection.Special Features:
- Owner was scattered and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/17/2012Owner was scattered and service was terrible. Food was slopily put together.Special Features: