Luigi's Patio Ristorante
3975 SH 6 South
College Station, TX 77845Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Luigi's Patio Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://luigispatioristorante.com/
- Phone: 9796932742
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday & Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Charles Gewlas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Luigi's has a detailed catering menu for large groups. We offer large-party take-out as well as on-site catering. Contact us for details
- Private Party Facilities: Luigi's has a formal dining room that is separate from the "patio". Limited and complete privacy is available on occasion with advance notice.
- Private Party Contact: General Manager 979-693-2742
- Entertainment: Luigi's offers live music every day! Enjoy dinner or brunch with a background of classical piano or acoustic guitar. Live jazz begins on the weekends around 9pm and plays late until the last customer leaves! You'll often find the owner and his family members on stage as part of the musical entertainment.
A word from Luigi's Patio Ristorante
Luigi’s Patio Ristorante provides the most authentic Italian experience in College Station. This “experience” consists of our authentic, yet comfortable food, our friendly yet polished service, and our restaurant atmosphere inspired by a real Italian milieu (environment) complemented by a love of music. All this comes together to transport you to another place and time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Luigi's Patio Ristorante - Best Restaurants in College Station ›
Luigi's Patio Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (32)romantic (28)neighborhood gem (22)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (14)notable wine list (14)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)Show More
- SuzieSuzieDined on 9/14/2014As always, we loved dining here. This was our first time to be here during Sunday brunch and it was very enjoyable then too. The food is always good and there are so many choices! The Tiramisu was the only item that we agreed wasnt up to par for Luigi's. It was just ok--usually it is sublime...overall, our experience was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Live musicFunoneDined on 9/12/2014Good food, music, service, wine, ambience, decor, price, etcetera.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SOME FOOD LACKINGKINGOAKSQUEENDined on 8/26/2014Although my pecan crusted chicken dish was really good, the eggplant parmagiana was really bad according to my husband. Wait staff got several things messed up and spumone dessert was just ordinary.Special Features:
- College StationIkeyVIPDined on 8/22/2014We must remember where we are. Not a thriving culinary center. I didn't expect much and received less. From our server, who was not that well trained. As she tried to open a bottle of champagne at the table next to us, wait for it.....wait for it..... with a Corkscrew! Yup, the couple at the table and everyone at our table watched in horror. I had the veal a la saltimbocca, excessive sage is an understatement. Every bite tasted like I was chewing on a Christmas tree branch. Desert was depressing, key lime in an Italian restaurant? I begged my 12 yr old to stay away, she didn't listen and we both regret it. The chocolate lava cake, was about the same as the box I buy at Costco. Again, remember where we are.
- MK O'KeefeVivaItalianoDined on 8/15/2014When we stay at Courtyard Marriott, we always dine at Luigi's. This trip was special with the unexpected musical duo of pianist and Clarinetist (whom we discovered is the owner.) Good food, good wine, great entertainment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dress code not enforcedfattoDined on 8/1/2014I was disappointed with the dress code. I was not expecting people with short, sandals and t-shirts. I took my wife for our wedding anniversary and when we got I thought we were at a fast food restaurant by the way people were dressed. Also the food was too expensive for the quality of the food. I will not go there again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- salmonseafoodDined on 8/1/2014The Bacon wrapped salmon was really good..................................................................................Special Features:
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2014I love this restaurant! The food is fabulous and the service is always outstanding. I like the live music but wished we were in the other room as we were trying to visit and the "horn" was right in my friend's ear. I should have asked for a table in the other room for our purposes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, tasty find in College StationDeWineDined on 7/26/2014I was pleasantly surprised by this modern Italian restaurant. Portions were too big but everything was good. The live music was great and the ambiance excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best Italian restaurant in townReno11Dined on 7/25/2014I always enjoy this place. Quiet, romantic, simply attractive. A big plus is live music. You can come for a dinner or just sit at the bar. The staff is very friendly, always is trying to accommodate your requests. The food is simply delicious. The seafood and the meat dishes are equally great. They have a big list of wine but last time we enjoyed the beer and cocktails. Loved it! Our favorite appetizer is Eggplant Parmesan. Just to die for! We come here on the occasion since the restaurant was opened. It's by far our favorite place to eat. I highly recommend Luigi's to everyone who likes a good food and a good music! Some of the dishes are on a pricier side, but they are worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visitluv2eatoutDined on 7/20/2014I was a little disappointed in my chicken dish. I thought the chicken should have been more tender, more seasoned, more flavorful. I would go back and try a different menu item. The ambience was very nice and the service was very good as was the dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great date night!onceuponapersonalchefDined on 7/18/2014If you haven't experienced a night at Luigi's, you are missing out on real treat! The food alone will keep you coming back for more...not pretentious or overly rich; it is creative and delightful. The service is fantastic. And if you are having a hard time choosing, servers are very helpful with recommendations whether it is the food, wine or daily specials. To top it off, the ambience is fabulous - an outdoor elegant patio feel all entirely indoors with low lights, a fireplace and live music on various nights create a casual but elegant feel that is certainly relaxing and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazz jammin' right at homerejoicealways8Dined on 7/6/2014Delightful venue for listening to the Greg Tivis Jazz Jam that happens the first Sunday of every month. The wine list included one of my favorite Italian wines; the pistachio-encrusted red snapper was excellent. The kitchen was willing to happily change radically an appetizer for me. Seth, our server was cheerful, fun and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/25/2014Great music that went well with the meal. Love the old standards and jazz.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableTennisparentsDined on 6/14/2014We were in town for a tennis tournament with our daughter and thoroughly enjoyed the service, the food and the atmosphere. The service was attentive but not overwhelming, food was tasty from the calamari, the salads and the pasta dishes. Then we had two wonderful desserts shared by the 3 of us. We would definitely go back next time we are in town. Every town we visit on the tennis circuit we always try one night of Italian food and this ranks high on our list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereMichalReneeDined on 6/13/2014I love how pretty this restaurant is and romantic! The jazz band, Big Apple Trio, was wonderful!! It was louder they said than usual since there was a wedding party there so I would love to come back on a quieter night. The service was great! I had the Filetto di Salmone (Salmon) which was very delicious and veggies were fresh and crunchy. Unfortunately the fettuccine was a little on the oily side. My husband had the Petto di Anatra alle due Caramelle (duck) which he let me try and it was amazing!! The sauces were so perfect with it with the only downside being he wished there had been more. We split the tiramisu which was light and so very yummy! Also, if you ever see Jack Carr on the entertainment calendar...DO NOT MISS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to meet great people.NicinhoustonDined on 6/7/2014If we are in town we always get together with friends at Luigi's Patio Ristorante because we like the food, the service is good, the ambience is great and there is always life music. We really enjoy our dinners at Luigi's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerGailDined on 6/7/2014Enjoyed it there and would go back. Food was good and prices reasonable.Special Features:
- luigis menuitalianfoodie67Dined on 6/7/2014The food is not worth the price. We got the 3 peppercorn steak and pecan crusted chicken. Both were recommended by the waitress. The chicken was bland, I cook better at home. The only good thing about this dish was the sauce but ir was under the chicken and i did not pay 19 bucks for sauce. The steak was also bland and the sauce tasted like mcCormick gravy. The scalloped potatoes were in the shape of a brick and were bland as well. For a 28 dollar steak I expect better. I was disappointed as I had read so many great reviews and thought it would be fantastic. It was really frustrating and I will not go back. Save your money for someplace else.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere!FoodLoversDined on 6/3/2014We love this place! The atmosphere is great. They have made it feel like you are sitting on a patio in Italy. The service is great and the music is very nice. We have been back several times. It is our date night default when we can't decide where to go. It is better for adults but they are great with kids too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 304 reviews are from the Luigi's Patio Ristorante reviews archive.
- Great AmbiencemsantoneDined on 5/16/2014My husband and I found Luigi's shortly after we moved to the BCS area 6 months ago and it has become one of our favorite places to celebrate special occasions or just when we want to treat ourselves. The food is amazing- I've never had a dish that I wouldn't order again. Service is consistently good. Wonderful atmosphere!Special Features:
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Our overall experience was excellent, will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Food and service (Maddie) we're excellent! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014I liked the entertainment-the food was ok but for the price I would have gone to a fancier place. We went on graduation day and they had a special menu which I would have preferred the everyday menu. The wine was too expensive for what you were served. We had to ask for bread which was annoying. The atmosphere was nice but I felt that the prices were too high!Special Features:
- I would never eat here againOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/8/2014The service was awful. It took 20 minutes to get a glass of water and nearly 40 minutes to receive a bottle of wine (our second choice as our first was out however the waitress did put both bottles on our check). The food arrived 1 hour and 20 minutes after we arrived and was cool on the surface, the fruti de marie has 3 shrimp, 2 mussles and 4 little clams and lacked any real flavor. Since we had a party of 6 even with the terrible service we were charged an 18% gratuity. There is a Waterburger across the freeway and the food and service is much better. Avoid this restaurant
- Damn GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/4/2014Excellent food, excellent service, live music, and a great atmosphere. Highly recommend Luigi's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014The waitress was patient with me an my date when waiting on a friend. Was very kind especially on prom nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place.Redjazzy210Dined on 5/1/2014The scenery was nice and the food was AMAZING. Me and my significant other really enjoyed dining here on our date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of town folks!OutofTownDined on 4/30/2014Not just for locals. Good all around. Nice live music. Will be back again when I'm in town from PA. Kudos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as always!areaDined on 4/12/2014Great food. Attentive service. Table right next to the stage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/12/2014This was our second visit to Luigi's. We will definitely come back when we visit A&M! We were sat in the room where the musicians played so it was a bit loud. However the music was very nice. Are server was very attentive and the food was fantastic. So glad I made reservations as you definitely need them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful evening with live musicFunoneDined on 4/3/2014Family owned restaurant with musical family. Duelio Tanni plays the clarinet with guest artists; one son plays drums. Warm ambience, good food and service. An enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Charm and Music, Food so soAggieTeacherDined on 3/26/2014We went to Luigi's for the first time for a birthday. The inside is fun and the live musician was great. The service was fantastic and there was a great selection on the wine list. The only down side was the food. The veal was tough and chewy and the seafood crepes were not good. In fact, I really could not eat them. Not what we expected for the price. The spaghetti and meatballs and lasagna were good, but those are staples that our kids chose, not special occasion selections. If I go again, I think I will stick to the basic pasta recipes.
- Bruncn ExperienceQuigleyDined on 3/2/2014Good food, good corner table, quiet, competent, but young waiter who was not fully polished. Only complaint was that what were supposed to be roasted potatoes tasted like fried...other than that brunch items were fresh and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food, only fair serviceTooHighExpectationsDined on 3/1/2014I called to request a particular table, and we were given that table. A great start, but our food server was very slow to begin service and very slow to bring us our drinks (partially due to the bartender also serving at least one table too). Our food server did not tell us about their specials and we had to ask for the wine list and grated Parmesan cheese for the pasta dish. Clams in the shell in the linguini dish were tough, but otherwise the food (tuna, linguini alle vongole, tiramisu) was excellent. Well, the coffee was only lukewarm and we had to request a coffee refill. The restaurant had a musician whose playing was nice, but he screamed the high notes rather than singing them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian atmospheretexastravelerDined on 3/1/2014The menu was very extensive and we enjoyed both the food and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good placeHHHHDined on 2/27/2014The place is very nice, the service is good and the food is good as well. I am not rating the food excellent solely for the fact that, in my opinion, the food has a level of "Americanization" (sorry for the made up word, I just don't know how to explain better). It didn't seem to me to be authentic italian food; I value that a lot. The food was still good though. The place is lovely and they have great live music, which is something I value a lot as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service could have been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014I commend you on food and menu. Our service waiter was very subpar. Our waiter did not offer us any bread or recommend any specials. The server brought our the wrong entrée and stated that he thought I ordered something else. We were sat next to abuilt in tree/plant in front left corner towards front of restaurant. I ate the entrée because I had already taken about 4 bites before I realized I was missing veal. The front manager never made her way to our table. I understand it was a busy weekend and things happen that cant be controlled. Your food and drinks are astounding but the way my wife and felt like we were just expedited to get in and out just didn't sit well with us. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our first time atJean88Dined on 2/14/2014This was our first time at Luigis and it was amazing!! The food the service and the atmosphere was just amazing! I can't wait to go back on a normal night. I loved how it was so busy for Valentines day but they still made it seem like it was just me and my date there. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!JakeDined on 2/14/2014Food was great. Ambiance was nice. Luigi's has an old-world patio feel on the inside and is a nice spot. The live music was nice and not too loud. Our server was a bit inattentive, but it was a very busy evening. Wine is a bit overpriced.Special Features: