107 S. Main Street
Dickson, TN 37055Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lugos107.com/
- Phone: 6154410085
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Closed Sunday - Tuesday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Victor Lugo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We currently offer takeout catered items, as well as limited off-site catering Sunday-Thursday.
- Private Party Facilities: Restaurant can be rented for private events Sunday-Tuesday with a 12 person minimum.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Lugo 6154410085
A word from Lugo's
Lugo's Restaurant in Downtown Dickson offers handcut steaks, fresh seafood, and pasta dishes. The atmosphere is perfect for business lunches, celebrating a special occasion, or just a great time with friends and family. Our open kitchen can be viewed from the bar, where you can view each fresh, from scratch dish from its creation. Victor's experience in the culinary field introduces surprising flavors for the guest's palates, while continuing to serve well-known favorites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Lugo's - Best Restaurants in Dickson ›
Lugo's reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (16)neighborhood gem (12)romantic (12)fit for foodies (11)great for lunch (7)notable wine list (6)good for groups (6)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014we go back here as often as we can. The food is always delicious !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Food was great with the exception of the salad dressing, very mayonaisy, from a jar perhaps? Same comment about the dipping sauce for the plantain apetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need more VegetablesRiverwoman11Dined on 9/19/2014I had the grits with Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, and chicken. I asked the cook to leave out the chicken, which he did. The only vegetarian option you have was a pasta dish. I think your menu needs an update. Too heavy on meat...the food was very tasty, your bartender Amber was just right, and I enjoyed my time there. But your menu could use a lighter touch with the meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small town gemmilerinoVIPDined on 9/12/2014Great atmosphere with excellent food and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LUGO"S IS THE BEST of dICKSON,TNRUDDERRIDGEDined on 8/30/2014We have eaten here numerous times over the past 5 years since it has opened. NEVER a bad meal. staff is always great, food is always fresh. Cocktails & wine list are even better. you can not find a better place to eat in Dickson,Tn.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EATS!Pope2Dined on 8/16/2014The food at Lugo's is always a standout. With specials every weekend, the menu offers variety no matter how often you visit them. Their excellent service and bar options make Lugo's ideal for special occasions or just nights with special friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticScottMDined on 8/13/2014I moved to Dickson 18 months ago and just now made it to Lugos. I had no idea what I was missing. Having lived in South Florida (Miami and Fort Lauderdale) for over 22 years I got spoiled on good food, service and ambiance. Well, Lugo's has it all plus some. I would put it up against any of those fine establishments. Lugo's food was great and the service was incredible. Thank you for a great dinner. Bravo Lugos!Special Features:
- Victor is a MasterDoubleKFarmsDined on 8/1/2014The food is fabulous every time we dine here --- Victor & his wife are 100%+ committed to making your dining experience outstanding --- size & location make this spot a "hidden gem" --- it's worth every cent whether you are a "local" or travel from a distance --- again, A TRUE GEMSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticLovegoodfoodDined on 7/23/2014I just can't believe Dickson has such a wonderful place to dine. You need to experience this one for yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014From the moment you walk in the door til the moment you exit the service is excellent. The eclectic menu is superb (Ask about the "special"). The ambiance, service, the menu is a rare treat in this rural town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful atmosphere-tad bit loudsbandmb1986Dined on 6/28/2014My husband and I made reservations for our 28th anniversary. I guess that we should have been more specific about the occasion. We arrived on time and were seated right away. However we were seated next to a party of 8 that was very loud - talking and laughing. We waited it out and they left soon, but still the noise from the bar was too loud for us to enjoy a quiet evening. The food and service were wonderful as usual, but things were a bit rowdy on a Sat. night at 6:00.Special Features:
- The following 48 reviews are from the Lugo's reviews archive.
- Wonderful FindAndyDined on 5/31/2014What a true gem. Hardly expected this quality of food and service in rural Tennessee.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/28/2014Good wine list and a fair beer selection. Food is done well here, be nice to see more seafood but all in all it is the best place in Dickson for a nice meal. I have been 4 times and have not been disappointed. Service is impeccable and the restaraunt is well managed.Special Features:
- Excellentjohnt3765Dined on 5/23/2014A little noisy, but the food and the service was excellent. A rare gem fora small town. bring a flashlight if you don't park right in front of the restaurant. It can be a little dark on the street walking back to your car.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, As AlwaysRehobothGourmetDined on 5/3/2014I am from out of town, but a frequent visitor to the area as a result of business. It is wonderful to have such a wonderful restaurant in such an out of the way spot. Everything on the menu, and I've experienced it all, is well prepared and presented. Do not leave without experiencing the plantain chips.Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2014We have been to Lugo's a couple of times now and highly recommend it. Great food! We will be back…again…and again!Special Features:
- Excellent overall experiencemilerinoVIPDined on 3/28/2014Service was very good from start to finish. Refills were timely and appetizer, entrees were spaced perfectly. Food was excellent. I will definitely recommend to my family and friends. The atmosphere was great and the noise level was moderate. No problem having a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticInlove23Dined on 3/8/2014My honey and I had a great evening with you and the food was excellence indeedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticWBDadDined on 2/21/2014Our first visit was great - service, food, atmosphere...it was all fantastic.Special Features:
- Great restaurant in an old downtownOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014We live in Dickson and always complain about the lack of quality restaurants in the area. We didn't know about Lugo's until someone at work mentioned it and told us how good it was. We went for lunch on a Saturday. They didn'd offer some of the main entrees that are offered on the dinner menu, but they still have a decent lunch menu. We had the pork wontons for an appetizer. They were so good, cooked to perfection. For my main course, I had the meatballs and pasta. It was also very good. My wife had the pork sliders and she was very satisfied with those as well. The service was excellent, the waiter was frienldly and very knowledgeable of all items on the menu. we willl be back again.Special Features:
- 5 star delight in a small townsdevil1Dined on 2/14/2014Could not believe how excellent the food and atmosphere was in this small town delight. Would highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent high end place - small townmarried4lifeDined on 2/14/2014This place has excelent food. They do not cary a large number of options but you should be able to find something you want. But then there is the quality. The menu items seem simple enough from the titles but the quality and flavor is top notch. When in Dickson, this is a good date night out dinner place. The service is not fast so don't go in thinking you will be in and out but the food is good and the portions will ensure that you don't leave hungry. As with most places that have high end food, don't expect chain resturant prices. A couple should expect to pay less than $100, unless you drink a lot of expensive wine, but don't be surprised at a $50 tab.Special Features:
- Special NightMeateaterDined on 2/13/2014Nice quiet dinner, good food, good service(knowledgeable). The entire meal was great but I think I enjoyed the salad the most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014We had a nice meal and our waiter was very good and attentive. However, it took a very long time to get our entree. She did not apologize though for the long wait. The food was delicious and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurantFairviewDined on 12/21/2013This restaurant is a gem tucked into downtown Dickson. We have been going here since they opened in 2009. Everything we've tried has been tasty and well prepared. We love the plantain chips and the roasted beet salad and usually order them every time. This time we had the chicken cordon blue and shrimp and grits and would definitely order them again. The waitstaff are friendly and courteous. It is really nice to go to a restaurant and see many of the same waitstaff year after year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Town Flare in a Small Town.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/13/2013Lugo's is a Friday night must for us. We drive from Clarksville every Friday for Victor Lugo's Specials. Never been Disappointed. Food and service is excellent. We celebrated 30 anniversary there the evening turn out to be special. Wine list will suite anyone's preference. Prices are very reasonable. Food is outstanding. Tapas evenings are a favorite of my wife and her friends. Great for a ladies night out. Rates up there with a big town Flare. Do not believe you will be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!ChazzDined on 10/30/2013Lugo's is just a wonderful place for dining, socializing, very friendly staff and the owner comes by to say hello and make sure all is well. I am grateful someone told me about Lugo's. I much rather dine there than most places in Nashville.Special Features:
- BAD EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2013BEEN TO LUGOS MORE THAN TEN TIMES AND USUALLY FOOD IS GREAT BUT NOT THIS TIME. STEAK WAS JUST A VERY BAD CUT OF MEAT AND WHEN THE WAITRESS ASK WHY I DIDNT EAT THE STEAK I TOLD HER AND SHE SAID OH IM SORRY AND WALKED OFF. NOT THE NORMAL EXPERIENCE THAT WE USUALLY HAVE AT LUGO'S.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treat in downtown Dickson, tnmyrtleDined on 10/26/2013Have only been for dinner twice now but the experience was delightful for both my husband and friends that went with us the 2nd trip. Great selection of wines as well as dinner selections. Wait staff was attentive and the owner/chef made the rounds checking to see if the diners were pleased with their dinner - great touch! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not up to Lugo's standardcarolDined on 10/5/2013On the plus side, we ordered the calamari and mussels to start, and they were delicious. The grits dish was excellent. Other dishes and desserts were fine. Our server was able to suggest good wines to compliment our meals. We have visited Lugo's many times,this time was not up to the standard. Although we had a reservation, they seemed disorganized about where to seat us. The server had to be reminded to bring our drinks,and failed to check/refill water and coffee.. Also, the noise level seemed higher than usual. Two in our party of four ordered steaks, and we have now found the weak link in Lugo's menu. They were not trimmed well, so there seemed to be a lot of fat-to-meat on the plate; flavor was unremarkable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been dining at Lugo'sSuesDined on 9/25/2013Have been dining at Lugo's since they opened. Excellent place to eat and take friends from out of town. You will never go wrong by choosing Lugo's for yourself or for your friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never, ever had a bad diningtwodogsDined on 8/30/2013Never, ever had a bad dining experience at Lugos. Great food, great presentation, great service.Special Features:
- Dickson's BESTcarolDined on 8/23/2013A special little jewel in Dickson. We have never been disappointed at lunch or dinner. The chicken, shrimp, and Andouille with grits is a favorite of ours; but there are no misses on the menu, only hits! Recommend a reservation for weekends. The staff is friendly, the place is clean (yes, bathrooms too!); I only wish they were open more than Wed-Sat.Special Features:
- Tapas funPope2Dined on 8/21/2013Had a wonderful night at tapas, the last of the summer:(. As always the food was amazing! The chef is a gem and so personable. Great, well trained staff with good knowledge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always enjoy eating atamigoDined on 8/16/2013We always enjoy eating at Lugos , great people, great food. Fresh Fresh Food!!Special Features:
- One of the best restaurant's aroundRclarkDined on 8/10/2013My wife and I were celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary at Lugo's, and it proved to be one of the best restaurants in the Nashville and the surrounding area (located in Dickson TN, but worth the drive from anywhere). The food, wine and the service was second to none. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME RestaurantBgirlyDined on 8/2/2013We are so happy to have such a wonderful restaurant in Dickson, TN It was romantic, fun, the food was out of this world.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2013The food was superb! Our table of six shared a variety of tapas. Everything was prepared well and was tasty.. Our waitress, Amanda was very knowledgable about the wines and tapas. She did a great job of guiding us through or selections.Special Features:
- a jewel of dicksonRocksteadyryeDined on 6/22/2013Waitress was extremely good and knowledgeable of the extensive wine list and entrees. Got to shake the hand of the cook who prepared our meal. Amazing time and amazing foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, as alwaysRehobothGourmetDined on 6/15/2013I work in the Dickson area at least one week out of each month, and it is wonderful to have a real restaurant in the area. The plantain chips are a must. We order them every time we go. I love every fish dish I've had there. The pork tenderloin is one of my favorites. I am so grateful for Lugo'sSpecial Features: