805 N Hudson
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ludivineokc.com/
- Phone: 4057786800x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jonathon Stranger and Russ Johnson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Ludivine
At Ludivine we believe in cuisine that is started by the farms and ranches around us, then crafted especially for our guests. Our menu changes daily and offers a wide variety of dishes from the down home to refined modern cuisine. At Ludivine we believe in cuisine that is started by the farms and ranches around us, then crafted especially for our guests. Our menu changes daily and offers a wide variety of dishes from the down home to refined modern cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ludivine - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Ludivine reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (49)special occasion (41)neighborhood gem (29)notable wine list (23)hot spot (21)romantic (18)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (8)good for groups (4)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Excellent as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014If you are a foodie or looking for something new and adventurous, this place is for you! They are very skillful at cooking game and change the menu to suit the season and locally sourced ingredients. Plan on treating a friend with dinner for her birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentl1234Dined on 9/13/2014Really enjoyed our evening. Food and drinks were superb. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014Outstanding evening with excellent food, great wine and a very pleasing ambiance. Our entire group was extremely pleased with our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Artistic menuViggenseDined on 9/11/2014The food is amazing and offers a unique take on food. The layout of the dining room is a. It awkward but nothing that is too bothersome. The drinks are unique and very tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love LudivineISOgreatrestaurantsDined on 9/9/2014It never disappoints but is always inventive. It is a treasure...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best in okcrawbhilDined on 9/6/2014my wife and i really enjoyed coming here for our anniversiary. my brother was a chef and i asked him where would he go . And he told me about ludivine. if chefs talk about eating there it must be good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to table on 'shroomscaptnzenDined on 8/30/2014I had heard Ludivine raved about prior to our visit and now I see why. The menu was richly imagined with the creativity of the dishes off the hook. Since it is farm to table, the menu changes quite often depending on what was available locally. Unless you're up for a unique, cutting edge culinary experience, don't do it. As we sat at the meal with friends...we automatically new which acquaintances would get it and which wouldn't. Not for everyone, but for the foodie hounds out there..one of Oklahoma's very best experiences.Special Features:
- DELICIOUS!!SuzieHDined on 8/9/2014Had a very enjoyable evening- great wine list, an eclectic drink list that is very well-priced, and unique appetizers and dinner menu selections as well (bone marrow appetizer for one) Vibrant atmosphere with an excellent waitstaff! Attentive and very personable. Would definitely recommend to all of our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night out!DClamVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had a guest visiting from out of town, and of course we took her to Ludivine! The night started out with delicious cocktails, great service from the bar, and a rundown of ludivines unique concept for our out of town first timer from our waitress. The chefs had beautiful options to choose from on the menu, including fresh fish from Montauk, NY where our guest just so happened to be from! The manager was attentive and continued to make sure we were happy and well taken care of throughout our meal. Everything was unique, delicious, seasonal and fresh- right down to the homemade blueberry ice cream for dessert. Thanks Ludivine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Glad We Found You!RockyTopDined on 8/2/2014Ludivine is truly a neighborhood gem and a restaurant for all of OKC and the surrounding metro. We loved our time there...the service, the food, the cocktails are exceptional!Special Features:
- Came highly recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/26/2014And did NOT disappoint. Enjoyed the charcuterie immensely. Had a marvelous Barolo. The shared entrée for two was wonderful in both taste and portion. (Could have done for the entire table of four.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceZeamanDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I went to Ludivine for our anniversary dinner. The food was the best I have had in a very long time. The service from our waiter (Benjamin-Christian) was flawless and definitely contributed to the dining experience and what we ordered (including pairing wine for my wife, and beer for myself). This is now the top of my list in Oklahoma City due to the price-to-value, the freshness of the food, the uniqueness of the selections, and the service. Ludivine is not a steakhouse and it does not have an ordinary menu - but that is what makes it wonderful. Can't wait to go back. Still day-dreaming about the bone marrow appetizer.Special Features:
- Lovely!BuzzsawlarooDined on 7/18/2014Great place. Food was first rate seasonal farm to table. Good wine selection. Flavors full but subtle and perfectly executed. We had a group of 6 and we were comfortably seated....didn't feel crammed together. Service was a bit slow but it was a very busy Friday night.Special Features:
- Satisfied again...DLAOKCDined on 7/18/2014Ludivine always exceeds my expectations, which are high for this neighborhood gem! Friday night's smoked beet special was out of this world. I continue to be excited about eating here.Special Features:
- Anniversary Delight!lasx2Dined on 7/17/2014We decided to try a place we'd not experienced for our 20th anniversary; and we were very happy with Ludivine. The staff treated us so well; and with a small message regarding our milestone during the online reservation process, the restaurant ensured our evening meal was memorable. An intriguing part of the restaurant is the ever changing menu; and the options are delectable. From the appetizer to the main course, we found every course exquisite. Our bonus was a complimentary dessert tray in which we sampled 5 wonderful choices. A very nice gesture to help us celebrate! For a special occasion or enjoying a finer dining experience in OKC, let Ludivine serve you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in townOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2014This was my 5th or 6th visit to ludivine everything was excellent as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a 10KelliDined on 7/11/2014I frequent this place. The menu changes almost daily and my only disappointment is the fact I get too full before I can try everything.Special Features:
- Interesting food and great serviceelephant1Dined on 7/11/2014Because the menu changes, the food choices are very interesting. Enjoyed our meal. Our only observation was that because we love eating at locally owned restaurants our experience has been that the owner or chef will have a friendly presence in the dining area which gives you a personal connection to the restaurant and has you more inclined to go back. While everything was technically great, there was a detachment from the chef who is very visible from the cooking area. I would recommend trying the restaurant though, but needs more personality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ludivine is so so fineBethesdaBillVIPDined on 7/10/2014Oklahoma City has a hipster foodie edge if you choose a place like Ludivine. The management knows they've created a gem and set the prices accordingly. Try the a tomatoes farmed in Nichols Hills. The Cape Cod skate fish was super fresh served raw with thinly sliced chilis forces you to eat slowly. The highlight of the night was pork stuffed ravioli. The other white meat is not just for smokin & pull'n. Our waiter fit the vibe of the place with his long hair and creative tattoos was helpful and just the right balance of presence and aloof. Reserve time for a drink at the bar. Even the ice is "artisanal" along with the hand crafted juices and tonics. Try the Oklahoma distilled vodka - a little clean for my taste but worth a try.Special Features:
- Less than AnticipatedLukewarmDined on 7/10/2014My wife booked the event for my birthday. Drinks were great, as were the appetizers and wine list. Corn bread was served cold. Everything was good, but steak was not excellent especially for the price. Desert was fine but french press coffee was brought cold and weak. Waitress said they were aware of the problem but seemed too busy to fix it. I may try this restaurant again, but I could not give it a rave review or highly recommend it to a friend. I will likely try other places in OKC before coming back. One chance to make a first impression fell short.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv LudivineMaeFaceDined on 7/5/2014My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Ludivine. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. There were several items on the menu that we had never tried before and the waiter gave helpful suggestions that we appreciated. I loved that you could actually see the cooks creating the dishes. We came to try the roasted bone marrow which looked intimidating when served, but the taste was buttery and delicious. Our favorite dish was the pan roasted foie gras with beignets. This was served with a jalapeno peach stew that was mouth watering. The menu changes every day, so we look forward to coming back and trying something new!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting and goodDDSmithDined on 6/28/2014We knew the menu was new every day so were looking forward to a delicious meal. The appetizer, Charcuterie,was a platter of toasted bread with a liver rilette and cheese along with a slaw and a chard mixture. Slaw was good but nothing memorable. Chard was very bland. We wouldn't order it again. The main course was delicious though. Cape Cod Hake and Wild Boar and Escargot with Parpadelle ( a homemade noodle). We ate off each others plate because they were both delicious. We decided to share a dessert. Blackberry Cobbler with vanilla ice cream and olive oil. A bit sour but good except I wondered where the olive oil was incorporated and the last bite was not good. Tasted like a mouthful of oil. Will go again to try entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, service stressed on FriMetProfDined on 6/20/2014Second visit in a month. 1st was on a Tues night and very positive. This time on a Fri. The food was generally excellent. Standouts were the duck breast and lamb ravioli. Serving sizes not large, but adequate. Peach salad had grilled peach w pit intact. Hint to kitchen: either use freestone peaches or remove the pit, as chasing a peach around the plate attempting to cut the fruit from the pit is no fun. Charcuterie plate was good - large enough for 2. Major food complaint was the wheat berry in the duck dish: so salty that it burned our lips. Service was a mess. They removed bread plate w rolls still on table. Took a fork and forgot to replace for 5 min w food on table. Avoid the 3 center tables b/c people will bump into you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- creative dishesAnnieMDined on 6/20/2014This is my all time favorite restaurant! The food is always new and exciting and no matter what you order it is always good!Special Features:
- Outstanding! Farm to Table in OKPaleoGirlDined on 6/20/2014Fabulous experience at Ludavine! I was impressed with the food and wine list. The Chef did an excellent job with flavors and the meat was cooked to perfection. We need more Farm to table places in OK! Pricey, but the food and service was impeccable. The more places like this we get in OK the better the competition and pricing will be. :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- divinelive2teachDined on 6/14/2014The menu changes based on food availability. Each dish is beautiful and delicious. The drinks selection is sizable, with a good number of local brews.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulouslztotoDined on 6/14/2014wonderful dining great food surprises , never boring. taste combos that always please. they go the extra mile.Special Features:
- Just a Great Place!HopeDanLivZachVIPDined on 6/13/2014This is one of my family's new favorites! We love that the foods are local, the menu is amazing and ever changing. The staff is very friendly and nice. The food is very tasty and you get to try things that are not usually on the menu in Oklahoma City. The bar area is really nice and the cocktails are cool(hip and cold), beautiful, and very tasty, and I love the fact that they have lovely non-alcoholic cocktails for those that can't or don't drink, I have also had some very good wines there as well. Recently, they had a strawberry cobbler on the menu and OMG....it was amazing! The strawberries tasted like you dream that a strawberry will taste! It is a bit expensive, but if you want a treat, a celebration, or a regular day, it is worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!!MaineBigDaddyVIPDined on 6/12/2014I travel continually and due to operating my own meat producing farm (Beef, Pork, Lamb)and being an itinerant chef, I typically find it hard to eat as well as I do at home. Ludivine solved that problem for me in OKC! From the small plates of Duck Heart and Tenderloin Yakatori to the house made charcuterie it was all excellent. The locally raised ribeye was a bit over cooked for my liking but was still juicy and tender. Great wine list as well. Service was impeccable! Will certainly be back! You shouldn't miss this!Special Features:
- FoodFooddieDined on 6/7/2014The atmosphere is great. I love the setting and the ambiance. I have eaten there in the past and it has been hit or miss on the food side and after my 8th time at this place i believe is overpriced. Got to give them credit as i think having a seasonal menu is pretty challenging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie alertMetProfDined on 6/3/2014In Oklahoma if you want a $50 steak, a $15 potato and a $10 vegetable, there are very good steak houses to drain your wallet. Ludivine was a counterpoint - delicious food at reasonable prices. Ludivine aims to bring as much fresh locally sourced food to their customers as practical. They have a fantastic mixed drink menu (Teflon Don 5/5 stars) and offer several daily specials to augment the smallish menu. All dishes are presented artfully with intensely delicious sauces. We sampled the Uni Pasta (5 stars), tomato spoon pudding (4.5 stars), a pan seared halibut (5 stars) and a pork belly (5 stars). The only disappointments were the desserts and very weak French press coffee. Highly recommended for those who savor excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Consistently a winml2000Dined on 5/30/2014My husband and I have yet to be disappointed with anything about Ludivine. The food is always spot on, drinks are fantastic and the ambiance is inviting!Special Features:
- Way more than ok in OKC.DallasfoodieDined on 5/23/2014We drove up from DFW for the Memorial Day weekend. We selected Ludivine based on previous reviews. Atmosphere was excellent. FOOD WAS SPECTACULAR!!! We had the ribeye or the sirloin. Beef was fantastic. To top it off we had the strawberry cobbler. It was the best I ever had. Great farm to table concept. I highly recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 172 reviews are from the Ludivine reviews archive.
- Exceptional foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/16/2014This is the best food in Oklahoma City. Interesting, flavorful, consistent, fair pricedSpecial Features:
- Love LudivineepLuv2dineDined on 5/10/2014Ludivine is a wonderful, unpretentious, delightful, dining experience. My enjoyable evening with Colby, the bartender, concocting a wonderful cocktail which he called Colby's Manhattan. I highly recommend it. From there to the end of the evening was pure dining enjoyment. You can always count on an interesting menu and helpful and attentive service from the waitstaff, without being hovered over. Getting a reservation through Open Table was easy, too.Special Features:
- Oklahoma Needs More Like You!MountainmamaDined on 5/9/2014A restaurant like this is a rare find in Oklahoma! The food was outstanding, and the atmosphere is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The taste of pure talentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014We had such a delightful dining experience. The staff is so sunny and attentive. It was so refreshing to find this level of passion for cooking and for exquisite ingredients in the heart of OKC....it made us feel like we were back in Europe! Also, you can't find a more exciting cocktail menu in the area.Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, will return soon!HonestFoodSnobDined on 5/2/2014We were sat with the best view in the house, overlooking the chef. Started with the charcuturie; mangalista and cured salmon were our favs. Rabbit pot pie was delicious and filling. Halibut was moist, flaky and delicious. Will be back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A rare find to shareindigoDined on 5/2/2014My mother drove down from Missouri to visit me at my new job. My boss had recommended Ludivine to me a few weeks earlier so on Friday evening I took her to Ludivine as a birthday present. The food was rich, flavorful, and unique. The atmosphere was stylish, subdued, and relaxing. Our server (I wish I could remember his name) was very kind and attentive to all our needs. Another helpful prospect was that we were given a seat at the bar which wraps around the exposed kitchen, this gave us the opportunity to watch the chef/owner at work. I'm grateful to him for sharing his passion with my mother, myself, and all his other customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing farm-to-fork conceptOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014My husband and I enjoyed a phenomenal wedding anniversary dinner at Ludivine. The service was spectacular and the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.