805 N Hudson
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ludivineokc.com/
- Phone: (405) 778-6800
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jonathon Stranger and Russ Johnson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Ludivine
At Ludivine we believe in cuisine that is started by the farms and ranches around us, then crafted especially for our guests. Our menu changes daily and offers a wide variety of dishes from the down home to refined modern cuisine. At Ludivine we believe in cuisine that is started by the farms and ranches around us, then crafted especially for our guests. Our menu changes daily and offers a wide variety of dishes from the down home to refined modern cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Ludivine - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Ludivine reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (51)special occasion (35)neighborhood gem (27)hot spot (22)notable wine list (22)vibrant bar scene (18)romantic (12)good for groups (11)late-night find (8)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great farm to table food!Guineas88Dined on 11/22/2014Ludivine is an OKC gem, and the food is amazing. You will love the ever-changing menu and fantastic nightly picks. The restaurant is intimate with a great bar in the back. The service is hit or miss, but the food makes up for any discrepancies in wait staff demeanor. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You'll love it or you won'tstreuliVIPDined on 11/22/2014My wife enjoyed our dinner very much, so let's start there. The ambience is nice, the service is very good. The menu, based on what's available locally, is eccentric and appealed to my wife, who is a more adventurous eater than I. What she found unique and adventuresome, however, felt pretentious to me. As I see it, a flap steak is still just a chewy, cheap cut of beef even if you park it atop a sunchoke puree. I like sausage -- I LOVE sausage -- but I don't want to know that it's made from sweetbreads, which stopped me from ordering the pasta dish. My wife would go back on occasion, but my tastes are more mundane and for the same price I'd be happier at Mahogany or Rococo.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceAndyDined on 11/14/2014Very eclectic menu. Waitstaff was knowledgeable and friendly. Food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnimpressedChrisDined on 11/14/2014The food was good, pricing was not for what you get. We got the quail, it was very tough. Most restaurants we have to split because the portions are so big, but this was the opposite. I wouldn't say it was small, but don't expect to split a meal. The service was good. The ambiance was great, except we sat right next to the front door, so every time it opened I froze. Had to wear my jacket most of the evening. All in all it was an okay experience and i wouldn't mind trying their brunch.Special Features:
- #1 in OKCDClamVIPDined on 11/8/2014I love this place. The best part is every time I go back it gets better and better!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencejstemmonsDined on 11/8/2014I absolutely love Ludivine. My husband and I were excited to bring our out of town guests here to experience something truly unique. Our servers were very attentive and friendly with our group. They did a great job of explaining and recommending dishes and pairing wine. The only disappointment of the evening was one of the special's being sold out before we ordered. The food was phenomenal and we appreciated that the staff did not try rush us out. Another wonderful experience! We will definitely go back and highly recommend Ludivine.Special Features:
- OkgoatguyDined on 11/7/2014This was our second time to Ludivine. First time was excellent. This time was ok. Cold muffins for bread. A little light on the portions and no poultry choice on the menu. Scallop aperizer was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodSupriseDined on 11/1/2014I have dinned at Ludivine many times , Always a Great Experience with great Food and Service.Special Features:
- greatlakesgalDined on 11/1/2014Good Food, good service and a neighborhood bar-like ambiance, but very, very high prices for what you get.Special Features:
- FoodtulipDined on 10/25/2014Uniqueness of the food fun. Noise level indicated it was a unique place.Special Features:
- EXCELLANTHarlDined on 10/25/2014I found this restaurant by accident and took my girlfriend there for a nice night out. The restaraunt itself was nicely furnished and decorated. I especially liked the open kitchen where you could watch the chefs. The service was very good with things provided as soon as you needed them without being obtrusive to our conversation. The server was extremely knowledgable about the menu as well as the specials. When we got our food, everything we had was delicious and was obviously prepared by chefs who are great at what they do. Their menu was adventurous without being over the top or intimidating. Overall, this was my favorite dining experience I've had in OKC. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/24/2014For the price there are way better options in OKC. Service was lacking as well. No one was offered a second drink or dessert menu. Overall, it was the food was ok, environment nice, & service not good.
- Great specialty drinks!maya1024Dined on 10/22/2014Our bourbon club had a great evening out at Ludivine. They were accommodating for a mid-sized group, and super patient with us, allowing us to move tables when a few in the group were chilly bc of the air flow. We loved the old-fashioneds, in particular, as well as the bison ravioli, pasta special, and the brownie as well as blueberry pie desserts. Thanks so much!Special Features:
- Always good foodBrianDined on 10/18/2014As always the meals are excellent. As for noise, there were two parties going an and the structure is not designed to absorb the noise. I just turned my hearing aids off.
- Always fresh and uniqueDinerdivaVIPDined on 10/16/2014Great food if you are willing to be a bit creative. This week the special small plate was the most amazing pork rellano with mole. Outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ludivine scoresLookstarterDined on 10/14/2014I took a group of 5 gentlemen from NYC to dinner 10/14. They were very impressed. The service and food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place but...TicoatOKCDined on 10/10/2014The place is amazing. Decor, music, ambiance and service are top notch. The food was outstanding... my only comment/discomfort comes from the fact that the bar shares the same menu as the restaurant. This wouldnt matter if there were unlimited supply of dishes available for both rooms, reality is that there are not. Seems to me its unfair for people that make reservations to see special dishes unavailble since people from the bar already consumed them all on a first come, first served system for the night's specials. This included desserts as well. Besides that awesome place and definitely looking forward to more visits... this time with earlier reservations to be able to appreciate the full range of their menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014The flavors and textures are well thought out every thing I tasted was lovely from the specialty cocktails through to the dessert.Special Features:
- Excellent food, excellent serviceshanedownumVIPDined on 10/8/2014some of the most memorable food I have had. I love the menu that is always changing. Never tried anything I wouldn't reccomend. Great date place.Special Features:
- Foodie HeavenOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/8/2014Visiting from out of town and found this online when looking for farm-to-table restaurants. The service was amazing and I loved watching the cooks do their thing. Was impressed to be told everything was local but the fish and cheese. Just loved it.Special Features:
- A real gem for OKC!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Service was very good and the revolving menu is a great concept. The cheescake is superb as was the port pairing.Special Features:
- Good, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/30/2014This is a tough review to write. I liked Ludivine; it just didn't live up to our expectations on this night. Venturing outside our comfort zone, we tried the Roasted Bone Marrow. It was amazing. I struggled with the texture/consistency, but really enjoyed pairing it with the local condiments that bring out various flavors. The disappointment came in the Oklahoma Wagyu Chuck Steak. It was tough and a bit gristly. It was cooked and presented nicely; just not up to our expectations and the topping, while pretty, over whelmed with red peppers.Special Features:
- Ludivine over timeLuke2eatVIPDined on 9/26/2014This place started off with a bang great food, wonderful drinks and a great staff. It has slowly gone spun down and now it is not the place that opened. I would not recommend this place anymore. Too many choices in town for average.
- Excellent as usual!Jojo123Dined on 9/13/2014If you are a foodie or looking for something new and adventurous, this place is for you! They are very skillful at cooking game and change the menu to suit the season and locally sourced ingredients. Plan on treating a friend with dinner for her birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentl1234Dined on 9/13/2014Really enjoyed our evening. Food and drinks were superb. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014Outstanding evening with excellent food, great wine and a very pleasing ambiance. Our entire group was extremely pleased with our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Artistic menuViggenseDined on 9/11/2014The food is amazing and offers a unique take on food. The layout of the dining room is a. It awkward but nothing that is too bothersome. The drinks are unique and very tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love LudivineISOgreatrestaurantsDined on 9/9/2014It never disappoints but is always inventive. It is a treasure...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best in okcrawbhilDined on 9/6/2014my wife and i really enjoyed coming here for our anniversiary. my brother was a chef and i asked him where would he go . And he told me about ludivine. if chefs talk about eating there it must be good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to table on 'shroomscaptnzenDined on 8/30/2014I had heard Ludivine raved about prior to our visit and now I see why. The menu was richly imagined with the creativity of the dishes off the hook. Since it is farm to table, the menu changes quite often depending on what was available locally. Unless you're up for a unique, cutting edge culinary experience, don't do it. As we sat at the meal with friends...we automatically new which acquaintances would get it and which wouldn't. Not for everyone, but for the foodie hounds out there..one of Oklahoma's very best experiences.Special Features:
- DELICIOUS!!SuzieHDined on 8/9/2014Had a very enjoyable evening- great wine list, an eclectic drink list that is very well-priced, and unique appetizers and dinner menu selections as well (bone marrow appetizer for one) Vibrant atmosphere with an excellent waitstaff! Attentive and very personable. Would definitely recommend to all of our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night out!DClamVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had a guest visiting from out of town, and of course we took her to Ludivine! The night started out with delicious cocktails, great service from the bar, and a rundown of ludivines unique concept for our out of town first timer from our waitress. The chefs had beautiful options to choose from on the menu, including fresh fish from Montauk, NY where our guest just so happened to be from! The manager was attentive and continued to make sure we were happy and well taken care of throughout our meal. Everything was unique, delicious, seasonal and fresh- right down to the homemade blueberry ice cream for dessert. Thanks Ludivine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Glad We Found You!RockyTopDined on 8/2/2014Ludivine is truly a neighborhood gem and a restaurant for all of OKC and the surrounding metro. We loved our time there...the service, the food, the cocktails are exceptional!Special Features:
- The following 195 reviews are from the Ludivine reviews archive.
- Came highly recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/26/2014And did NOT disappoint. Enjoyed the charcuterie immensely. Had a marvelous Barolo. The shared entrée for two was wonderful in both taste and portion. (Could have done for the entire table of four.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceZeamanDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I went to Ludivine for our anniversary dinner. The food was the best I have had in a very long time. The service from our waiter (Benjamin-Christian) was flawless and definitely contributed to the dining experience and what we ordered (including pairing wine for my wife, and beer for myself). This is now the top of my list in Oklahoma City due to the price-to-value, the freshness of the food, the uniqueness of the selections, and the service. Ludivine is not a steakhouse and it does not have an ordinary menu - but that is what makes it wonderful. Can't wait to go back. Still day-dreaming about the bone marrow appetizer.Special Features:
- Lovely!BuzzsawlarooDined on 7/18/2014Great place. Food was first rate seasonal farm to table. Good wine selection. Flavors full but subtle and perfectly executed. We had a group of 6 and we were comfortably seated....didn't feel crammed together. Service was a bit slow but it was a very busy Friday night.Special Features:
- Satisfied again...DLAOKCDined on 7/18/2014Ludivine always exceeds my expectations, which are high for this neighborhood gem! Friday night's smoked beet special was out of this world. I continue to be excited about eating here.Special Features:
- Anniversary Delight!lasx2Dined on 7/17/2014We decided to try a place we'd not experienced for our 20th anniversary; and we were very happy with Ludivine. The staff treated us so well; and with a small message regarding our milestone during the online reservation process, the restaurant ensured our evening meal was memorable. An intriguing part of the restaurant is the ever changing menu; and the options are delectable. From the appetizer to the main course, we found every course exquisite. Our bonus was a complimentary dessert tray in which we sampled 5 wonderful choices. A very nice gesture to help us celebrate! For a special occasion or enjoying a finer dining experience in OKC, let Ludivine serve you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in townOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2014This was my 5th or 6th visit to ludivine everything was excellent as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a 10KelliDined on 7/11/2014I frequent this place. The menu changes almost daily and my only disappointment is the fact I get too full before I can try everything.Special Features: