Lucy's Seafood Kitchen
8-6905 Millcreek Drive
Mississauga, ON L5N 6A3Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: CAN$30 and under
Lucy's Seafood Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lucysseafoodkitchen.com/
- Phone: 9055678950
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Saturday & Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Contact Len Little (905) 567-8950 for all your catering needs. Menu is available.
- Entertainment: Live bands every Friday evening from 8:00 p.m. to Midnight.
A word from Lucy's Seafood Kitchen
Lucy's Seafood Kitchen was established in 1996. We have been voted Mississauga's Favorite Seafood Restaurant in Reader's Choice Polls since opening. The restaurant is owned and operated by Lucy & Len Little and has won many awards for great seafood and attentive service. The restaurant features a Cajun influenced menu rich in selection of fresh fish, shellfish and Angus steak, all prepared with fresh and creative accompaniments. The atmosphere is casual New England style with checkered tablecloths, high open ceiling and open kitchen. Lucy's features a wide selection of selected draft beers and wine to fit every one's discretion. At Lucy's we believe "Quality is All" and we look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Lucy's Seafood Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Mississauga ›
Lucy's Seafood Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (43)good for groups (36)fit for foodies (31)great for lunch (26)kid-friendly (22)special occasion (20)hot spot (10)great for brunch (7)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (5)romantic (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Excellent Dining ExperienceMargueriteDined on 9/12/2014We've been to Lucy's many times over the years and it's always great. One of us usually has the coconut shrimp and the other has the curry noodles. Once again, we did this and it was good again. The spicy chicken livers are also really good. Service was excellent as well, as usual. There is also just the right amount of easy parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sea U at Lucy'sSharkyDined on 9/11/2014If you love sea food and pasta, then you'll want to be at Lucy's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best seafood in MississaugaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2014Fabulous good and service. Best chowder, all dishes have been delicious. Especially good blackened fishSpecial Features:
- has allways been known a good placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2014LUCY'S is like the outgoing mayor of Mississauga, everybody hnows the mayor. Same with Lucy's , everybody knows Lucy's . If you don't, then you are not a Mississauga resident............. We've known Lucy's in the late seventies when we lived in Meadowvale. Then , we were regular customers in Erin Mills where we had moved. We also went to the third (bristol)and the fourth in Barrie. today, there is only the original location in Meadowvale and it is a very nice place. We had not been there for some years because we still live in Erin Mills. But, a couple of weeks ago, we did go,happens to be oysters night. It was great. My son and I went back last week for mussels night. It was great. Well.guess what, today is thursday, we'll be thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday bissfatdaddyDined on 9/7/2014We had our usual birthday dinner for our son. It was wonderful as usual. The staff is extraordinary, the food was delicious. We spent almost 3 hours enjoying ourselves.Special Features:
- Sister in-laws birthdayGUNABFUNDined on 9/4/2014Lucy's was a very pleasant find on the internet...looked up the best seafood restaurant and Lucy's came up first..Made an online seating reservation,actually showed up early and we were promptly seated..Sam, our server was the best..It was like an instant friendship..The beer was cold, the wine was red, the entire meal went without a hitch...Meal portions were plentiful. Meals were served hot and very tasty.. The best bread pudding for dessert I've ever had...I would highly recommend Lucy's to any seafood lover...Special Features:
- good food reaonable pricesluvseafoodDined on 8/27/2014I received a coupon for Lucy' and thought I'd give it a try. My husband and I love seafood, and just came back from an east coast vacation. The food was as good as any we had while on the east coast. We went to celebrate his birthday and were very pleased with all aspects of our dining experience . We topped off our meal with a complimentary birthday brownie ( with candle ) and coffee. I have to say that it was the "BEST" coffee I think I've ever had. We both drink our coffee black, so there was no masking the excellent taste with additives. We would defineately go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful experienceLukeLoverDined on 8/22/2014We ordered oysters seeing as it was an oyster bar. There were 2 worms on the outside of one of the oysters. When I brought it to the waitresses attention, her answer was, "have you ever had oysters?" The rest of the food was awful. We will not return.
- Midgetti1Dined on 8/22/2014excellent service food was well presented an quality was high class. Server was one of the best we have experiencedSpecial Features:
- Great treat !DinewithusDined on 8/18/2014My wife and I celebrated our 14th anniversary here and had great food and fantastic service we willSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly restaurantGdineDined on 8/16/2014Good ambience, good for groups. Great fries. The lobster I had was a bit dry (heated over).Special Features:
- yumboliacdwmcfoodieDined on 8/15/2014Had the jumbolia and it was like sex for my taste buds. Great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant.CeciliapDined on 8/9/2014I had a lot of opportunities to visit this restaurant and always had a pleasant time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a crustation person ...at all!MichyWestyDined on 8/6/2014My friend is. So I figured they would have... you know...fish n chips I could chow down on. They had ribs, they had chicken....I had the salmon...omg sooo good. The atmosphere was so relaxed. They have live music on Friday nights ...and they have a whole other section where....its an oyster bar...if you're into that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodcdeenDined on 7/26/2014I went here on a Saturday night for dinner after seeing some pretty good reviews on Yelp. I was extremely disappointed. I definitely would not go back nor recommend this restaurant to anyone. The empty restaurant should have been a dead give away
- PickyeaterDined on 7/26/2014Still one of the best dining establishments in Mississauga.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Friday night dinner spotBalorDined on 7/25/20141st time here- welcomed with a smile and great service- appetizer was delicious and 1 was big enough to share with 4 people. North Atlantic Fish and Chips was a good portion, fries were delicious. Po' Boy was a bit soggy on the bread side, but the taste was marvelous and made up for it. Dinner for 4 with a couple of drinks came to $110.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeFoodieKDined on 7/24/2014The food is always great! Great spot close to home to meet up with friends! Great staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, good prices!foodloverDined on 7/11/2014Love the food here, tried different dishes all taste great; Would recommend, especially the lobster!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014We had relatives up from the US and the 8 of us had a great time....as always.Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceFotogalDined on 7/4/2014We were there for lunch and it was very enjoyable. The coconut shrimp are huge and excellent. My only comment would be that the menu on the website needs to be updated. One of my guests had looked at it online & was looking forward to having crab cakes only to find that it was no longer available. Then she ordered the Lobster Roll only to find out that was not available from the current menu either. Finally she ordered the fish and chips which she did say it was one of the best fish she has had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!RyanDined on 6/29/2014I have been to Lucy's several times now. Food is really good, with great selections and quality ingredients. I have ordered a variety of menu items and all have exceeded my expectations every single time! Also, I have two kids and the atmosphere is very kid friendly. I would definitely go back to Lucy's and recommend to family and friends. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Okay experience but not the bestMichaelDined on 6/26/2014Went as a group of five, one teenager and two younger kids included in that number. The service was not as good as I would have liked. I asked for water refills and never got it; the waitress completely forgot after revisiting the table more than once since the request. I couldn't bother to keep asking. Yes, the restaurant was pretty busy, but to me that's no excuse. My wife and I felt the dining experience was okay, but when we talked about it afterwards neither of us were overly impressed. The food seemed okay, but my wife wasn't feeling good shortly after we ate. She had the salmon, something she eats regularly when we go out to restaurants, but it didn't sit well with her last night. Perhaps it was just an off night for Lucy's.Special Features:
- We will be backvisionadiDined on 6/23/2014We were looking for somewhere to go for my birthday that served Seafood. A quick Google search lead me to your restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised! The food was great, Our waitress was so friendly and helpful. We were the last to leave and felt like the staff was happy for us to take our time which was nice. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sea FoodNicktheGreekDined on 6/23/2014We were pleasently suprised at the quality and great taste of Lucy's Seafood.Special Features:
- Excellent seafood as usualDrJRADined on 6/21/2014I'm never disappointed when we go to Lucy's. We found this place after Big Daddy's in Mississauga closed down and have loved it. It's a nice casual dining environment with great food.Special Features:
- BarbDined on 6/19/2014Portions have become smaller but still O.K Kristi was friendly and busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome againMissyDined on 6/15/2014This is our second time with a group and it was pretty good. The servings of pasta were huge, but the food was great.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinnerbenny2883Dined on 6/9/2014My wife and I have been regulars for almost 20 years. We usually go for dinner after an early movie on a Wednesday or Thursday and always have a great time. Food is great and the staff always treats us well. I think we have celebrated a dozen or more birthdays there, including most recent on June 9th 2014. We have also brought friends and relatives for dinner, who rave about the place afterwards. We always feel at home there and appreciate the greetings we receive from Len and Lucy. My wife and I have dined all over the GTA and it is clearly our favourite spot. Mike BensonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad, but not fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/5/2014I visited for dinner. The service was very good, but the food did not match. The chicken gumbo was so/so. It was thick which made it the consistency of gravy. The clam chowder tasted like it was home made, but there were barely any clams to be found. I had the lobster ravioli as the main. It too was tasty, but there was barely any lobster. I would have paid more for fewer pieces of ravioli and larger pieces if lobster. Overall, I won't call the restaurant to complain, but I also won't be going back - there's no reason to...
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/28/2014Monkfish filet was small and thin. Didn't experience the "poor man's lobster" effect. Fries were narrow and became limp in fish sauce. Crab was overwhelmed by cheese in dip. Okay meal but not worth the money. So noisy it was a relief to leave.
- Always a good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/26/2014A friend and I had dinner at Lucys and once again had a great meal. Service was great, food was good and the owner was there at the end of the meal. Continues to be one of the gems in Mississauga.Special Features:
- Nice little gem in MississaugaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2014Hidden in a strip mall in Mississauga, off the beaten path. Seafood selection was extensive. Drink menu, too.Special Features:
- The following 387 reviews are from the Lucy's Seafood Kitchen reviews archive.
- Delicious123hcDined on 5/11/2014Lucy's is always a treat to eat at. The menu offers variety to meet anyone's taste and the meals are cooked to perfection. The prices are reasonable and the service is prompt and with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodinfernocoachDined on 5/11/2014Lucy's provided something for everyone. For fish and seafood lovers there is lots of choice. For those that do not like fish/seafood there are not many choices but the choices they do have are excellent. We had a pulled pork nacho appetizer and it was probably the best pulled pork we have ever had. The staple halibut fish n chips was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is why I goAJSADined on 5/11/2014I'm a seafood fanatic and I like to go to seafood restaurants for seafood. The service is ok. I pretty much go because of the food. The Jack shrimp is really tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Lucy's has been my favourite restaurant for many years. My husband and I have dined there often. It was one of the things I missed when we moved away from Mississauga. My husband planned dinner there for Mother's Day because we were in Mississauga for an event in the afternoon. As usual, the food was fabulous, the service spot on. The wine perfect and the ambience great. I love the new décor in the dining room.Special Features:
- ExcellentRonWDined on 5/10/2014We go here often because the food is consistently very good. Probably the most you will ever pay for fish and chips, however, you will not likely ever find another restaurant with anything better. Simply outstanding and huge portions. The swordfish was amazing and as usual, cooked to perfection. They also have the best fries (either regular or sweet potato) than anywhere we've ever been. Len, the owner, is an outstanding host.Special Features:
- Amazing!KB123Dined on 5/3/2014We love Lucy's and have delicious food every time without fail. Highly recommend a visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FishermanDined on 4/25/2014We all enjoyed our meals. My Ontario fish was good, but a little on the bland side. My reservation asked for a table by the window and I got it! Overall experience was very good and I believe Lucy's offers good value.Special Features: