Lucy's Seafood Kitchen
8-6905 Millcreek Drive
Mississauga, ON L5N 6A3Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: CAN$30 and under
Lucy's Seafood Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lucysseafoodkitchen.com/
- Phone: (905) 567-8950
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Saturday & Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Contact Len Little (905) 567-8950 for all your catering needs. Menu is available.
- Entertainment: Live bands every Friday evening from 8:00 p.m. to Midnight.
A word from Lucy's Seafood Kitchen
Lucy's Seafood Kitchen was established in 1996. We have been voted Mississauga's Favorite Seafood Restaurant in Reader's Choice Polls since opening. The restaurant is owned and operated by Lucy & Len Little and has won many awards for great seafood and attentive service. The restaurant features a Cajun influenced menu rich in selection of fresh fish, shellfish and Angus steak, all prepared with fresh and creative accompaniments. The atmosphere is casual New England style with checkered tablecloths, high open ceiling and open kitchen. Lucy's features a wide selection of selected draft beers and wine to fit every one's discretion. At Lucy's we believe "Quality is All" and we look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Lucy's Seafood Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Mississauga ›
Lucy's Seafood Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (51)good for groups (41)fit for foodies (37)great for lunch (22)special occasion (20)kid-friendly (15)late-night find (6)hot spot (6)romantic (5)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Never disappointedAtefDined on 11/22/2014We go there once every 6 weeks or so, and we're never disappointed. The food is really good and fresh. Service is quick and friendly. Prices are very good. I would definitely recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucy' SeafoodJPH21Dined on 11/14/2014Excellent! We went for a birthday and this was perfect. The food was fantastic. Service was great. The live music was nice, but not too loud in the dining area. This was a great choice, I would recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!kittyhawkeDined on 11/11/2014Really enjoyed the coconut shrimp and the dressing on the salad was fantastic! Bring on the cornbread!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome placeBonnieDined on 11/8/2014We all enjoyed our dinner and the service was great. Our group goes to this place every time we are in the Mississauga area. Love it.Special Features:
- Very DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014The restaurant was cold. It took 4 separate complaints to wait staff from us before it became comfortable. Appetizer oysters were very good. Main course for my wife was 1 1/2lb lobster - advertised as steamed, but suspect it was boiled because of all the water that poured out. Neither of her drawn butter cups were totally melted and cooled the rest quickly. I had the surf and turf. My "medium rare" steak was closer to medium-very tough & chewy and question whether it was "certified Angus." My half lobster was served with a scallop-shrimp-mushroom-cream sauce which I did not care for. The meals were definitely not worth $136, without tip, and was not a Happy Birthday celebration for my wife. This was our third and last visit to Lucy's.
- Dry fishUnhappyDined on 11/6/2014Service was excellent, unfortunately the main course fish and chips was not up to par. Batter very thick and fish very dry this was the Halibut. Appetizers were fine we had the Calamari and a dozen oysters.Special Features:
- good foodabracadabzDined on 11/6/2014-Food was really good. -Not too long of a wait for a busy place. -It was quite loud in the restaurant - difficult to have a group discussion. -Food was generally a little priceySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/4/2014As usual the food was very good and the service was attentive. I try to spot by here whenever I am in Mississauga.Special Features:
- good dining experienceLolitaDined on 11/1/2014My friends and I enjoyed our night so much. The ambience was cosy, the food was amazing and the location was so close to where we live. The fact that the restaurant stays open till after 11 p.m. makes it even more convenient to people with long busy days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shirley2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014It was my first visit to Lucy's. The room was full and the servers were challenged to keep up. There were 5 people in our party. 4 of us were quite happy with our meals. The 5th person sampled her food and found it to be so bland and unappealing that she asked for a take-out box so that she could take it home to add seasonings. It was too noisy in the room for much conversation at our table. If we return we would definitely try to find a less busy time.Special Features:
- Very satisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014My fiance and I came in to have dinner for his 40th birthday and we were very pleased with the service and food quality. We would highly recommend this restaurant to others. Our server was quite nice and brought us a free birthday brownie and was quite kind and cheerful throughout serving us.Special Features:
- Warm Welcome, Superb Service BRAVO!19THOLEVIPDined on 10/28/2014It's been a while, since WE last visited Lucy's Seafood Kitchen (LSK) and they never disappoint. Great Food combined with Great Service, made the experience worthwhile.Special Features:
- Always OutstandingCobblesDined on 10/25/2014I am always impressed with the quality of the food at Lucy's. Friendly staff, excellent service and wonderful atmosphere! Great Value!Special Features:
- Another great dinnerRonWDined on 10/17/2014My wife and I and 2 friends had a great meal again here. One of us had the ribs which we've had quite often on the Wed night special. World class ribs are not what you expect at a seafood restaurant so it's a real treat. Had a great time as usual. Len Little (owner) always makes us feel very welcome here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AnytimeReejhikDined on 10/9/2014Thursday night. Lucy's was almost full when we arrived & noise level was high but bearable. We were seated in a quiet corner. Our server Kristine appeared immediately & we asked about the specials. Appetizer of the evening were the oysters so my wife & I ordered 2 dozen. Although the kitchen was busy the oysters arrived within 15 minutes. They were very fresh & tasted of the ocean. For mains we ordered the Jambalaya & the Smoked Salmon Caesar Salad. Both were huge plates. The Jambalaya was full of shrimp, chicken & spicy andouille sausage. Spicing was a little light & I should have taken up Kristine's offer of a bottle of hot sauce. Dessert was a complimentary chocolate fudge cake. l. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved the crab legswasabiangelDined on 10/5/2014We had the King Crab dinner and the lobster and crab dinner. Loved the crab and garlic butter. It was sweet, juicy, and delicious. The coconut shrimp was good. Lime and tequila shrimp had a good kick. The escargot had a very good garlic sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot!SSSSSSVIPDined on 9/30/2014Our experience at this dining establishment was great. The food was all delicious and the service was a 10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 54judygDined on 9/27/2014Not a seafood eater but love fish Best fish I've ever had always every time. Restaurant has very comfortable feel in both rooms and actually love your coffee and commented to my party that the coffee was very good. Definitely can't say that about many restaurants. My friends had calamari and thanked the chef indirectly for it not being rubbery and absolutely delicious. This was my sister's birthday dinner and lucys didn't let us down. Best food had by allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood Delight!!!Fis102Dined on 9/26/2014My wife found this on Yelp and OpenTable, and decided to try it out. The host greeted and seated us promptly, which was good. Waiter service was outstanding. Last but not least, the food was excellent. A wide variety of seafood selections from escargot to oysters to shrimp to steak. Definitely recommend this to my friends and family. What a find!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal at Lucy'sSeafoodJunkieDined on 9/23/2014We had a vendor in from out of town and chose Lucy's Seafood Kitchen for our lunch. The service and the food were both very good. The restaurant was busy but we were able to have a quality conversation with no problem. I have enjoyed every meal I have had at Lucy's.Special Features:
- Great FoodRCINDined on 9/18/2014The food here is like being on the east coast with the ocean at your door steps. The seafood is very fresh and amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceMargueriteDined on 9/12/2014We've been to Lucy's many times over the years and it's always great. One of us usually has the coconut shrimp and the other has the curry noodles. Once again, we did this and it was good again. The spicy chicken livers are also really good. Service was excellent as well, as usual. There is also just the right amount of easy parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sea U at Lucy'sSharkyDined on 9/11/2014If you love sea food and pasta, then you'll want to be at Lucy's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best seafood in MississaugaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2014Fabulous good and service. Best chowder, all dishes have been delicious. Especially good blackened fishSpecial Features:
- has allways been known a good placerenevelDined on 9/8/2014LUCY'S is like the outgoing mayor of Mississauga, everybody hnows the mayor. Same with Lucy's , everybody knows Lucy's . If you don't, then you are not a Mississauga resident............. We've known Lucy's in the late seventies when we lived in Meadowvale. Then , we were regular customers in Erin Mills where we had moved. We also went to the third (bristol)and the fourth in Barrie. today, there is only the original location in Meadowvale and it is a very nice place. We had not been there for some years because we still live in Erin Mills. But, a couple of weeks ago, we did go,happens to be oysters night. It was great. My son and I went back last week for mussels night. It was great. Well.guess what, today is thursday, we'll be thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday bissfatdaddyDined on 9/7/2014We had our usual birthday dinner for our son. It was wonderful as usual. The staff is extraordinary, the food was delicious. We spent almost 3 hours enjoying ourselves.Special Features:
- Sister in-laws birthdayGUNABFUNDined on 9/4/2014Lucy's was a very pleasant find on the internet...looked up the best seafood restaurant and Lucy's came up first..Made an online seating reservation,actually showed up early and we were promptly seated..Sam, our server was the best..It was like an instant friendship..The beer was cold, the wine was red, the entire meal went without a hitch...Meal portions were plentiful. Meals were served hot and very tasty.. The best bread pudding for dessert I've ever had...I would highly recommend Lucy's to any seafood lover...Special Features:
- good food reaonable pricesluvseafoodDined on 8/27/2014I received a coupon for Lucy' and thought I'd give it a try. My husband and I love seafood, and just came back from an east coast vacation. The food was as good as any we had while on the east coast. We went to celebrate his birthday and were very pleased with all aspects of our dining experience . We topped off our meal with a complimentary birthday brownie ( with candle ) and coffee. I have to say that it was the "BEST" coffee I think I've ever had. We both drink our coffee black, so there was no masking the excellent taste with additives. We would defineately go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful experienceLukeLoverDined on 8/22/2014We ordered oysters seeing as it was an oyster bar. There were 2 worms on the outside of one of the oysters. When I brought it to the waitresses attention, her answer was, "have you ever had oysters?" The rest of the food was awful. We will not return.
- Midgetti1Dined on 8/22/2014excellent service food was well presented an quality was high class. Server was one of the best we have experiencedSpecial Features:
- Great treat !DinewithusDined on 8/18/2014My wife and I celebrated our 14th anniversary here and had great food and fantastic service we willSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly restaurantGdineDined on 8/16/2014Good ambience, good for groups. Great fries. The lobster I had was a bit dry (heated over).Special Features:
- yumboliacdwmcfoodieDined on 8/15/2014Had the jumbolia and it was like sex for my taste buds. Great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant.CeciliapDined on 8/9/2014I had a lot of opportunities to visit this restaurant and always had a pleasant time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a crustation person ...at all!MichyWestyDined on 8/6/2014My friend is. So I figured they would have... you know...fish n chips I could chow down on. They had ribs, they had chicken....I had the salmon...omg sooo good. The atmosphere was so relaxed. They have live music on Friday nights ...and they have a whole other section where....its an oyster bar...if you're into that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the experienceBdaySevenDined on 8/1/2014Lucy's Seafood Kitchen served a great lunch, with friendly service and good. With the front "garage doors" opened gave a nice afternoon outdoor feeling. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 405 reviews are from the Lucy's Seafood Kitchen reviews archive.
- Not goodcdeenDined on 7/26/2014I went here on a Saturday night for dinner after seeing some pretty good reviews on Yelp. I was extremely disappointed. I definitely would not go back nor recommend this restaurant to anyone. The empty restaurant should have been a dead give away
- PickyeaterDined on 7/26/2014Still one of the best dining establishments in Mississauga.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Friday night dinner spotBalorDined on 7/25/20141st time here- welcomed with a smile and great service- appetizer was delicious and 1 was big enough to share with 4 people. North Atlantic Fish and Chips was a good portion, fries were delicious. Po' Boy was a bit soggy on the bread side, but the taste was marvelous and made up for it. Dinner for 4 with a couple of drinks came to $110.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeFoodieKDined on 7/24/2014The food is always great! Great spot close to home to meet up with friends! Great staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.