1901 Fremont Blvd.
Seaside, CA 93955Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.luckysroadside.com/
- Phone: (831) 899-5825
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-Su 11:00am-4:00pm
Dinner: Su-Th 4:00pm-10:30pm
Dinner: F-Sa 4:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Marc Jones
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: A great selection of customizable meals to go or catered are available. We offer easy drop off caterings for luncheons or dinner parties from 15-500 guests. Our quality touches and presentations, go the extra mile to impress your guests.
A word from Lucky's Roadside
Welcome to Lucky's Roadside, a local's favorite for casual, up-scale, innovative, fun dining! Enjoy favorites from the wood-burning display oven, delectable entrees, gourmet pizzas, pastas, and an array of freshly prepared salads, sandwiches, and homemade desserts. The craft beer selection, along with a carefully selected wine list, and espresso bar are great compliments to Lucky's signature dishes and unique desserts. Come to where the locals dine! Artful presentations, superb quality, friendly pricing, easy free parking, and accessible from everywhere. Located on the corner of Fremont Blvd at LaSalle, at 1901 Fremont Blvd. Seaside. Easy to find by the east entrance of The Auto Center, close to Costco, Target, Rod & Ros, Howard Johnson's Motor Inn. Lunch and Dinner served everyday, with casual walk up breakfast coming soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lucky's Roadside reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- TerryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Kathy and her entire staff are first rate. The chef is over the top...the pasta carbonara is fantastic. Who's ever heard of green beans for an appetizer.. Try 'em!! Truly, can't say enough nice things about this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!ShirleyDined on 9/27/2014After arriving a bit early for our reservation, we were greeted by the wonderful new owner, a charming and friendly woman who immediately made us feel welcome and at home. That was just the beginning of a great evening. The food was delicious and the service was superb. Everyone working there was happy and we got great service, from our waitress to the busboy. Very attentive and helpful!! And they were all great with our kids, too! We're looking forward to visiting Lucky's again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly service, low-key LuckyOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/19/2014Enjoyed warm service for this casual find. Generous portions of tasty beet salad & breaded sand dabs. Good value & cute atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Lucky's Roadside reviews archive.