1536 E 15th St
Tulsa, OK 74120Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.luckysrestauranttulsa.com/
- Phone: (918) 592-5825
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm;
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm;
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, South American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Owner Matthew Kelley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Semi private dining for a maximum of twelve to fourteen people.
- Private Party Contact: Katie 9185920525x
A word from Lucky's Restaurant
Locally owned rustic American cuisine sourcing from local organic purveyors when possible, cooking over local pecan wood. Extensive boutique wine list featuring small family owned organic and sustainably farmed wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lucky's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (10)neighborhood gem (10)romantic (8)special occasion (7)notable wine list (6)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)hot spot (3)good for groups (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDtulsafanDined on 10/25/2014Made reservations for 5, was for a birthday celebration. My sister goes here often for Sunday brunch. Had a great time, food was delicious, waitress was one of the best. Chef even visited the table so we could express our delight in the food prep and selection. Everyone agreed was best evening.Special Features:
- well donegouda25Dined on 10/14/2014went there for a special occasion and our waitress Emily was outstanding. The food was fantastic so were the mixed drinks. As the old saying goes you get what you pay for and that so evident at Lucky's. We will be back for sure. Love the mac n cheese they make don't change it.Special Features:
- Nice people but too priceyFoodexplorerVIPDined on 9/27/2014The staff at Lucky's are lovely. However, the prices on the menu are not. This is a nice neighborhood joint but the food is not as good as some nearby competition with similar price points. In addition, the restaurant was so dark that we literally had to use our flashlight function on the iPhone to be able to see the food.Special Features:
- Did not meet expectationsJacmcDined on 9/12/2014High menu prices don't equate to great food. I stepped out of my normal 'healthy' eating and ordered the chicken fried steak. I expected something unique in preparation, but not so. It was huge, and fried well, but rather chewy and came with no sauce or gravy. The highlight of the meal was the bleu cheese in the mashed potatoes. The asparagus was ordinary. Even the appetizer of the Brie with onion jam wasn't anything to write home about. My daughter's steak was good, but again the potato side was ordinary. I was expecting more - most of the selections were fairly standard - chicken, steak, pork chop, salmon. I love different fish and shellfish dishes, but refused to order a halibut dish with a $40 price tag.
- Slow Service SundayWewilltryanythingDined on 9/7/2014The waiter seemed very knowledgeable and experienced, but had way too many tables to provide decent service. He explained the restaurant was recently closed for a small remodel and they were far busier than usual. The portion size of the chicken sausage pasta was disappointing. The filet was tender and delightful. The macaroni and cheese was creamy delicious. The flour less cake was flavorless.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The restaurant was a nice experience. The food very tasty. The service was awesome. Hannah was a great waitress. But, almost drove off because the building doesn't match the gem inside. The outside needs a face lift.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDhackler30Dined on 8/1/2014The service here is always good and the food fantastic. Be sure to try the blue cheese mashed potatoes, their amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 50 reviews are from the Lucky's Restaurant reviews archive.
- WonderfulLuv2dineinTulsaDined on 7/23/2014We always love going to Lucky's and enjoy taking out of town guests there. The waitstaff and food are always great! They have a wonderful brunch and dinner menu and can't wait to hear what the specials are for the evening. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Favorite Tulsa RestaurantGoodFoodGoodTimesDined on 6/28/2014Best place to eat in Tulsa! Food is always excellent. Awesome service. Great wine list.Special Features:
- Friday night suppergardeninggalDined on 6/14/2014Bartender was very slow- short changed on bar tab- didnt make coin change and rounded up not down. He was nice, but too slow for the number of people there. Cocktails pricey Food was good, table service good- even moved our table to get away from a bigger party that had come in so it would be quieter- very nice No real reason to return- nice enuff but pricey for what was offered- advertises as Pub and Grill- but high endSpecial Features:
- Chef can cook some fish!Gumby74344VIPDined on 6/12/2014We had a sea bass and a grouper special. They were cooked perfect. Our new favorite Tulsa spot now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of funDFWDinerDined on 6/4/2014We had a very nice meal here before going to the concert. The food was very good, thank you.Special Features:
- Yum but a small letdown.DallasDinersDined on 5/10/2014We chose Lucky's for a post-graduation lunch. When we reviewed the website and menu we were quite excited for it. Unless the information was buried somewhere, they only reference SUNDAY brunch. So imagine our surprise when we arrived on Sat. to find only the brunch menu available and not the lunch menu from which we were eagerly anticipating our lunch . I highly suggest they update their website if they want repeat diners. What we had was quite enjoyable, but just not from the choices referenced on the website.Special Features:
- Great Place!38yearsDined on 4/26/2014Love this place! Nice people, great service, good that is wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great little placehappycoupleDined on 4/25/2014They have a wonderful wine list and a awesome environment low lit table with candles and wonderful romantic setting sea bass is to die for !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was just fair this visitPax411Dined on 4/22/2014This is usually a very consistent restaurant service wise. However this time the wait for the food was horribly long. The server was good, but the kitchen failed in getting the food out in proper time. The sad thing was that we were the only ones in the place at the time. I would come back though as this May have just been an isolated incident. The food is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2014The service was excellent and the quality of the food was outstanding The atmosphere was cozy and romantic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice dinnermemkVIPDined on 4/4/2014was in Tulsa from out of town. nice find . small , quant setting with good food and service. not much to see on the outside and my wife was hesitant at first. food was excellent and service was good. will go back next time we are in Tulsa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantJohnVIPDined on 4/3/2014I've taken many friends to Lucky's for both lunch and dinner and it is always consistently good. The waitstaff is helpful and willing to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. The food is well prepared- the burger with white truffle fries is almost always my go to for lunch, but I've never been less than happy with the other entrees. Lucky's has a great list of classic cocktails which are delicious and the wine list has some very good wines on it. I would recommend Lucky's to all who like great food in a comfortable but not stuffy ambience..Special Features:
- Enjoyed Lucky'spoochieDined on 3/29/2014Intimate setting, arty, feels like the big city. Interesting choices- enjoyed the grass-fed bison- classy Oklahoma!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful wait-staff and excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014Wonderful wait-staff and excellent food. Having lived in Tulsa for many years, it's very nice to have a restaurant that's not part of a "chain" located in the heart of Cherry Street. We like to support local businesses.Special Features:
- Good but noisyjayceeVIPDined on 3/1/2014We had brunch here and the food was good. It was very noisy and hard to talk but all in all we liked it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky with LuckysGumby74344VIPDined on 3/1/2014Stopped in for a Saturday lunch. Food was fresh and very good. Nice twist on everything. Great service! Will add this into the rotation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome dinnerjamgrrlDined on 2/14/2014Delightful meal from start to finish. Service was great and the dining room was intimate and comfortable. I had a salad to start and the sea bass. The pairing of the fish with perfectly seasoned lentils was amazing. I loved it. The portion was a great size. I would certainly come back to this restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weren't we Lucky!WingwalkerDined on 2/14/2014We were visiting relatives in Tulsa on Valentines Day Weekend. We live in Dallas, so I looked up OpenTable for a restaurant selection in Tulsa - knowing it was busy holiday weekend, and found Lucky's - a upscale dining experience. The food was outstanding with wild game selections. We were a bit miffed by having butcher block paper on top of the white linen table cloths? And even asked, it seemed to dress down the experience! I had my photo taken with the Chef and it was a memorable experience. We suggest checking it out!Special Features:
- Great placeDhackler30Dined on 2/14/2014This is a great place to take your significant other for a nice meal! We went for Valentines Day and had made reservations. We got there a few minutes early and while we waited the owner came up and greeted us and got us drinks from the bar. The food was very good and the service fantastic! The atmosphere is very nice. This is a must when your in Tulsa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had the best Vespar drinkHappyPorkChopDined on 2/7/2014I had the best Vespar drink and Grilled pork chop!!! I will be having girl's night there soon!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky ate hereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/31/2014My wife and I recently ate at Lucky's and were really empresses with the overall experience. I love the menu; nothing long and over done but sophisticated and creative. We will definitely eat at Lucky's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!PoodlemamaDined on 1/28/2014My table had fish tacos, a trout poor boy, a vegetarian burger, and sweet potato fries. Everyone loved their food choices, and since I picked the restaurant, I was relieved and thrilled, particularly since we were having lunch with our manager, who was visiting from Houston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You'll get lucky at Lucky'sJohnVIPDined on 1/27/2014I've been going to Lucky's several years now with family and friends. It is a great restaurant with a cozy feel and a friendly staff. Their classic cocktails are amazingly good; the wine list is affordable with some very good bargains. There are some pricier very good wines too if you're feeling celebratory. The food well prepared and delicious. Whether you're looking for an elegant meal or a more informal one ( I've served their meatloaf sliders at home dinner parties: out of this world good and winning entry at the Philbrook Museum's Wine Experience several years ago, The burger with fries,a companies by 2 dipping sauces, is heaven on a plate! They have a wide variety of excellently prepared food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a special occasion38yearsDined on 1/24/2014This was a special occasion for us. We chose Lucky's because we just really enjoy everything about it! We had a fantastic evening, great drinks, excellent food and dessert too, perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greeted well bartender friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/24/2014Greeted well bartender friendly to our guest. a nice friendly touch.. do like the chef coming by to ck. entrée perfection..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- most delicious dinner evergldportDined on 1/10/2014I ordered The WIld Game plate, and it truly was one of the most delicious dinners that I have ever eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky's A Surprise And MoreOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/3/2014Small restaurant located in very interesting upscale area and offering great food with delightful service. We ordered the black eye pea cakes and grilled flat bread appetizers -- both were very good. The skinny margaritas were surprisingly good. The Maytag and Caesar salads were very good. The chicken fried steak (the reason I ate there for the first time) was huge, very tender and everything we were hoping for. The regular steak was very well prepared. Both the salmon and the sea bass were very good. The special chocolate dessert and the lemon/coconut cake were very good. Total bill for four people with four drinks, two appetizers, four entrees, two deserts, and tip was $210 and well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch always rocks at LuckyKTTownVIPDined on 12/28/2013I have been here with so many people that are having brunch here for the first time and they are never disappointed. Huevos and French toast are my favorites. No way to go wrong when there's a carafe of mimosas on the table.Special Features:
- Christmas Eve DelightLuv2eatDined on 12/24/2013What a special dinner on Christmas Eve! We had the chicken fried steak which was amazing. Also had salmon & filet mignon. Everything was excellent. One of our favorite restaurants in Tulsa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Christmas Eve mealLindaDined on 12/24/2013Service was very accommodating. Ate out Christmas Eve, reservation for 2 but ended up with 3. Hostess was very gracious in accommodating us! The food was delicious. Will go again@!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2013Lucky's is a frequent choice of mine ... great food, very consistent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was Great!!!NewFanDined on 12/20/2013We took some friends from out of town although we had never been there. The reviews we had read we good so we took a chance. Everything was top-notch. Our table was ready on time and the server (Amanda) had a terrific personality. She sold us on trying a couple of items just because she made them sound so good. She was Right! The food was fantastic. Our party had the asian pork chops, the chicken fried steak and the sea bass. All of the entrees were fabulous. The service was swift, the staff was attentive and we haven't enjoyed a meal that much in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm and ecclecticbonzoDined on 12/20/2013Very relaxed and engaging atmosphere with attentive, respectful servers. Chef made a genuinely interested visit and inquiry about the preparation and presentation. Felt special and welcomed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.