355 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210Neighborhood:
Fort Point Channel
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.luckyslounge.com/
- Phone: (617) 357-5825
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00am, Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00am, Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Lucas Beardslee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Event Menu available for large groups and off site catering.
- Private Party Facilities: Lucky's is the perfect location for after work gatherings, birthday parties, holiday events and much more! We'll customize a special occasion for your friends family or co-workers. Please call restaurant for more information.
- Entertainment: Thursdays & Friday Nights: Boston's Best Cover Bands perform in our lounge 10pm. Saturdays: Sinatra Show featuring Adam Herbert 7-10pm in the dining room and DJ Johnny Dow 10pm - close in the lounge Sundays: Sinatra Sundays with live Sinatra Tributes featuring Ron Poster 11am - 2pm and Adam Herbert 8pm - 12 midnight.
- Special Events: Lucky's is a great place to host your next office happy hour, birthday night out, game day viewing party or baby shower brunch. Private and non-private space is available.
A word from Lucky's Lounge
Descending the stairs into Lucky's is like stepping through a portal into a swinging hipster lounge straight out of the '50s. Dim red lighting washes a rowdy vinyl-upholstered dining room, which is separate from the long narrow bar. Sardine-like conditions are the norm during peak hours, when an energetic crowd (Fort Point Channel artsy types and Financial District worker bees) rolls in for the neighborhood's liveliest scene. - CitysearchContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Lucky's Lounge - Best Restaurants in Fort Point Channel ›
Lucky's Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (36)good for groups (26)vibrant bar scene (25)great for brunch (23)late-night find (19)fit for foodies (17)hot spot (15)great for lunch (7)romantic (3)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Love this jointOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/16/2014Never had a bad meal or experience at Lucky's. The selection is great, and I find it harder and harder to select something every time I go. Sinatra Sunday's are perfect, b/c the place is never overly packed, and the band is incredible. Its my go-to brunch spot in BostonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sinatra brunch was great!AMAZINGDined on 11/16/2014I went to Luckys to hear the live "Sinatra' music. I was very surprised at how great the live music was and how delicious the food was! Reasonably priced as well. Reservations recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of a kindLovesinatraSundaysDined on 11/9/2014We are from California and when ever we find our selves on te east coast we have two stops we must make. Patsy's in New York and Lucky's Lounge in Boston. Very cool no signage to mark the location outside and once you are inside it just gets better. We always go for dinner on a Sunday when Alan and the boys do "Sinatra Sunday's". Amazing food and amazing musicians. Alan doesn't sound exactly like frank nor does he claim to. Just does a great job on the great songs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SamiDined on 11/9/2014I really appreciated the hostest accomodating an extra person to our party. I loved the Sinatra brunch. The place is always a favorite of mine for happy hour ( the nachos are amazing!) but I had never tried their brunch. The food was great! The service however did not match the quality of food. The food runner was confused when he brought out our food. The manager came up and asked if we had gotten the correct orders, almost as if someone had lost food and he was trying to find it, and our server, while friendly, didnt check on us after we had gotten our food, we waiting quite a while for drink refills, and she stood and waited to get payment while we were gathering our money. We had to tell her we werent ready yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has great potentialChutneyVIPDined on 10/26/2014First of all, I would certainly recommend this restaurant. The food was better than I expected for a lounge style restaurant. I had the catfish with grits and broccolini - very tasty. The rest of our party enjoyed their meals as well. Our waitress was lovely, even though she had been working since 9am! The live music and occasional dancing was great and really set a festive tone to the evening. If it were my restaurant, I would brighten up the place with fresh paint and a new carpet (but keep everything else!). I also smelled a hint of cigarette smoke, probably still in the carpet from the old days. The band was fantastic. I wish they dressed up a bit... Frank never sang in old jeans... That being said, I will go back!Special Features:
- A great diveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/26/2014So this place is a dive. Old. A bit rundown. But its a great dive. Old time great. The Sinatra brunch is well worth the trip. The singer and band are great and its a blast from the past. The food is good. Not gourmet but decent. The music is a bit loud but sit in the other side. Its a fun way to start a Sunday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrederickFoodieDined on 10/23/2014Great food, neighborhood hot spot, great music the night we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sinatra nightLuvbostonDined on 10/19/2014I love Sinatra night! I always bring friends visiting from out of town and everyone loves it. The food and cocktails are great and it's a lively fun place to be. If you want to have a conversation sit on the restaurant side. The bar side is really loud.Special Features:
- Go!BookwormrnDined on 10/19/2014I've been hearing about Sinatra Sundays for awhile and finally got to one! On a corner, in a basement for a great bar, good food, friendly crowd and live music. Just what you need on Sunday night. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sinatra BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014Great little gem from days gone by. Has the look of a 70's basement. Live Sinatra-like music at the Sunday brunch. Great menu choices.Special Features:
- MehLikes2eatVIPDined on 10/19/2014We had reservations on a recent Sunday for brunch. First time at Lucky's. They "accidentally deleted" our reservation, but they did find us a table when we showed up (?). The brunch was fine, food ranged from average to very good. My biggest gripe is the seating, understand they are busy, but don't tell the party after us that they are waiting for our specific table and then let them glare at us while we finish. We were not lingering - we had our table for a total of less than an hour. I probably won't go back, overall nothing wrong with it, but for a semi-pricey brunch it was pretty class-free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemSukkiDined on 10/15/2014If a friend hadn't shared a posting for a story telling event at Lucky's, it would have remainder prever hidden. I gathered a group of friends to come with me on the adventure. The atmosphere was immediately inviting. The cocktail menu had several intriguing choices - settled on a Maple bourbon old fashion that did not disappoint - generous size, crushed fruit and served quickly. the food choices were equally interesting and well prepared. We chose appetizers of baby corn dogs in spicy batter and fried pickles - delicious. My main course was Cajun catfish prepared over grits with a side of broccoli rabbi. I was not disappointed. I will definitely add this to my list of favorites for future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggie is the best!GlutenfreegirlDined on 10/12/2014My friends and I went for Sinatra Sunday and had a pretty good experience. Maggie, our waitress, was phenomenal and had great suggestions. She wasn't overly knowledgeable about gluten-free and dairy-free options but was super willing to answer my questions and check with the chef about everything. Our apps were great- fried pickles, truffle fries, and BBQ wings. Entrees were so/so...my scallops were very fishy tasting and the beans were so saturated with sage that they weren't even edible. My friend's chicken sandwich was ok and my other friend's blue ribbon chicken was very good. The drink list was fantastic and very yummy! The band was great...singer sounded more like Buble than Sinatra but the saxophonist was incredible!Special Features:
- Sinatra SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014Sinatra Saturday/Sunday is amazing. If you do go, be sure you check with the restaurant to find out what time everything is starting. The calendar on the website shows Sinatra Sunday Night starts at 6:00. If you look in other locations on the website, you will find that is not the case and everything starts at 8:00. Kind of a bummer as we made reservations, asked to be on the side with the music and then found we were 2 hours early. We left before anything ever started. It is a lot of fun, just be sure you confirm the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky FindNancyVIPDined on 10/5/2014Purchased a dinner for 4 coupon and brought mom for her 81st birthday. The food was delicious and plentiful ! The Sinatra singer was just fabulous and the band was the same; producing a sound quite pleasing to the ears. Our waitress was very attentive and sweet. It was quite an enjoyable night all around for all of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sinatra BrunchmisdameanaDined on 9/28/2014Lucky's is one of my favorite brunch spots, so I brought my bf for his first time. The food was delish - I highly recommend the eggs benedict. He loved the heuvos, and our service was fantastic per usual. There is a Sinatra trio which serenades you and sang "over the rainbow" to a group celebrating a birthday, which was lovely.Special Features:
- Great food, best burgers in BostonFelixDined on 9/26/2014Great food, do not expect a fancy place this is a great place to eat and chill. No fancy tables no fancy ambiance just a great place for food. Best burgers in Boston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lunch!!foodieVIPDined on 9/22/2014BBQ pork sandwich with onion rings - fantastic!! Others in our party all enjoyed there entrees as well.Special Features:
- ALWAYS come backVHung08VIPDined on 9/21/2014Love this place and all it has to offer! Got chatting with members of the band from Sinatra Sundays and really enjoyed our time there. The kobe sliders as always are amazing with the bacon aioli sauce. Yummm~Special Features:
- Good place to hang out for a fewGoodeatsandnicedinningDined on 9/12/2014I like Lucky's. I took my sister there for lunch and she enjoyed it. It's a great place to grab lunch with my co workers too and it's close by so we don't have to use up our hour walking far to not have enough social time :)Special Features:
- Sinatra Sunday was a fun day!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/7/2014Took my parents to brunch on Sinatra Sunday. They told me it was the highlight of their summer!! The food and drinks were delicious. My mom and I shared a breakfast and took home a doggie bag. The music was excellent, and the service superb!!! I would definitely go back again and have already recommended to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfort food for a 16th birthdayTreatnightoutVIPDined on 8/28/2014My parents and kids all joined in celebrating a birthday. My son was thrilled with his kobe sliders, the picky eater with his fish and chips, Grandpa with his extra large manhattan and steak and Grandma and I with our salads. Very generous portions and an attentive server completed the picture. Just moved into an office down the street, so I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fan of Sinatra SundayKingDined on 8/24/2014This was so fun-the food, the location, well done special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!DrAllyRPDined on 8/23/2014Great food, wonderful staff. Fun themed menu with that great picture of ole blue eyes looking down at you. What a gem, so pleased I found it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good food, nice jazzYuriyGVIPDined on 8/17/2014Really didn't expect to be raving about the food here but whoever is in the kitchen here knows what they are doing. Summer salmon dish was phenomenal, with wonderful dressing, beautiful seasoning on the veggies and a great cook on the salmon itself. Same goes for the steak - the stuffed tomato was well executed and good flavors all around. The coconut kafir lime shrimp appetizer was an interesting dish too. Jazz show on Sundays is nice as well, and the lounge is much more romantic / the place to be, no question (we did not know this and were not seated there).Special Features:
- ComfortableLobstahVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great bar, good food and live entertainment, perfect combinations. Sinatra cover band very good albeit limited songs in each short set. Stout drinks, good menu selection. Sliders and meatloaf excellent. Fun experience. Must have been 90 degrees inside though, very uncomfortable.Special Features:
- Boston FindhiddengemDined on 8/3/2014We went to Lucky's, during a recent visit to Boston, on the recommendation of our daughter. We enjoyed a delicious Sunday breakfast complete with cocktails. To make the morning even more pleasant, we had the pleasure of listening to a combo performing Sinatra. Lucky's is indeed a hidden gem, a little hard to find as there is no signage but well worth the effort.Special Features:
- Great Brunch with Sinatra music....lawgenieDined on 7/27/2014For those of you that enjoy Sinatra music and want Sunday brunch don't miss out on Lucky's. They have a great brunch to choose from and you can either seat dance to Sinatra or take the floor. It is fun for couples and/or group....Special Features:
- Vintage deliciousnessFoodie6VIPDined on 7/25/2014This place is very cool - great cocktails, great beer list, great food! My husband and I started with the kobe sliders, which were cooked perfectly (about medium), served with a quail egg on top - swoon! Then the fried pickles, enough to feed a party of 10! I had the caesar salad which had a fresh light dressing on it - our server was lovely and even surprised me with an extra dish of the white anchovies, yum! Overall this place is amazing. Cannot wait to go back to try the famous brunch, or even for cocktails at the bar.Special Features:
- The following 383 reviews are from the Lucky's Lounge reviews archive.
- Great dinner!jackieDined on 7/20/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Lucky's Lounge immensely! the prime rib was to die for! Our waitress was amazung, very attentive! would definitely recommend Lucky's to anyone!Special Features:
- Eclectic menuSamanthaDined on 6/28/2014Deviled eggs on the appetizer menu? Yes, please! Food overall was delicious (I had the meatloaf), with some really fun takes on classics.Special Features:
- murphymurphyVIPDined on 6/22/2014great place for brunch good selections and prices the huevos monterey is my favorite however the marilyn's omelet had undercooked greens with girt sevice was friendly and efficient must make reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2014It was very warm in there, we could barely stay for dinner. The lounge singerhad a geat voice but I wish he was dressed the part. The service was excellent, food was ok.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/13/2014It was hard to find the restaurant at first. It's in the basement of a big brick building. The entrance is on the corner, down some dark stairs and you're not even sure if it's the right place but it is. Not many signs except for a sandwich board on the sidewalk. Wood paneling inside and tacky decor felt like someone's basement circa 1970s. Looks like it hasn't been updated but maybe they like it that way. French fries were amazing. My bacon mushroom burger was average. Cocktails were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service, very good foodklbcruisingDined on 6/2/20143 of us were there on a quiet Monday night. The server/bartender was wonderful. We had so much fun and super service. I had the classic iceberg wedge with skirt steak which was very good. 1 person had the same salad but with chicken and she also really enjoyed it. The other person had the Kobe sliders on the recommendation of our server and she generously shared one with us. It was absolutely delicious. He was so right with the recommendation. We all shared an order of the truffle fries and they were very good. Fun evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pluslovestoeatDined on 6/1/2014Lucky's never changes...in a good way! The funky decor, Sinatra brunch, and the amazing food and drinks. You have to have the french toast,it's delicious and will be your only meal that day!!Special Features:
- Great brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014Celebrated a birthday brunch. Although service was on the slow side, the retro decor was great. The singer and 3 piece band belting out Sinatra tunes were awesome--and they take requests. Typical brunch menu was spot on. Nice time. Would recommend for a special occasion or a drink while one listens to the classics.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot !OutandaboutDined on 5/31/2014Lucky's always is a great experience . Food was fantastic and portions were ample. Highly recommend it and will be back real soon .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ACBF sat day sessionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/31/2014went here for brunch and it took over to get our meals. They were not prepared for ACBFSpecial Features:
- Great ambienceHappygirlDined on 5/29/2014It was as if Frank Sinatra was going to walk in any minute! Great food, outstanding service! Fun and casual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.