355 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210Neighborhood:
Fort Point Channel
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.luckyslounge.com/
- Phone: 6173575825
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00am, Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00am, Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Lucas Beardslee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Event Menu available for large groups and off site catering.
- Private Party Facilities: Lucky's is the perfect location for after work gatherings, birthday parties, holiday events and much more! We'll customize a special occasion for your friends family or co-workers. Please call restaurant for more information.
- Entertainment: Thursdays & Friday Nights: Boston's Best Cover Bands perform in our lounge 10pm. Saturdays: Sinatra Show featuring Adam Herbert 7-10pm in the dining room and DJ Johnny Dow 10pm - close in the lounge Sundays: Sinatra Sundays with live Sinatra Tributes featuring Ron Poster 11am - 2pm and Adam Herbert 8pm - 12 midnight.
- Special Events: Lucky's is a great place to host your next office happy hour, birthday night out, game day viewing party or baby shower brunch. Private and non-private space is available.
A word from Lucky's Lounge
Descending the stairs into Lucky's is like stepping through a portal into a swinging hipster lounge straight out of the '50s. Dim red lighting washes a rowdy vinyl-upholstered dining room, which is separate from the long narrow bar. Sardine-like conditions are the norm during peak hours, when an energetic crowd (Fort Point Channel artsy types and Financial District worker bees) rolls in for the neighborhood's liveliest scene. - CitysearchContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Lucky's Lounge - Best Restaurants in Fort Point Channel ›
Lucky's Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (30)vibrant bar scene (23)late-night find (21)good for groups (19)great for brunch (19)fit for foodies (15)hot spot (11)great for lunch (7)romantic (4)special occasion (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Sinatra nightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014I love Sinatra night! I always bring friends visiting from out of town and everyone loves it. The food and cocktails are great and it's a lively fun place to be. If you want to have a conversation sit on the restaurant side. The bar side is really loud.Special Features:
- Go!BookwormrnDined on 10/19/2014I've been hearing about Sinatra Sundays for awhile and finally got to one! On a corner, in a basement for a great bar, good food, friendly crowd and live music. Just what you need on Sunday night. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sinatra BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014Great little gem from days gone by. Has the look of a 70's basement. Live Sinatra-like music at the Sunday brunch. Great menu choices.Special Features:
- MehLikes2eatVIPDined on 10/19/2014We had reservations on a recent Sunday for brunch. First time at Lucky's. They "accidentally deleted" our reservation, but they did find us a table when we showed up (?). The brunch was fine, food ranged from average to very good. My biggest gripe is the seating, understand they are busy, but don't tell the party after us that they are waiting for our specific table and then let them glare at us while we finish. We were not lingering - we had our table for a total of less than an hour. I probably won't go back, overall nothing wrong with it, but for a semi-pricey brunch it was pretty class-free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemSukkiDined on 10/15/2014If a friend hadn't shared a posting for a story telling event at Lucky's, it would have remainder prever hidden. I gathered a group of friends to come with me on the adventure. The atmosphere was immediately inviting. The cocktail menu had several intriguing choices - settled on a Maple bourbon old fashion that did not disappoint - generous size, crushed fruit and served quickly. the food choices were equally interesting and well prepared. We chose appetizers of baby corn dogs in spicy batter and fried pickles - delicious. My main course was Cajun catfish prepared over grits with a side of broccoli rabbi. I was not disappointed. I will definitely add this to my list of favorites for future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggie is the best!GlutenfreegirlDined on 10/12/2014My friends and I went for Sinatra Sunday and had a pretty good experience. Maggie, our waitress, was phenomenal and had great suggestions. She wasn't overly knowledgeable about gluten-free and dairy-free options but was super willing to answer my questions and check with the chef about everything. Our apps were great- fried pickles, truffle fries, and BBQ wings. Entrees were so/so...my scallops were very fishy tasting and the beans were so saturated with sage that they weren't even edible. My friend's chicken sandwich was ok and my other friend's blue ribbon chicken was very good. The drink list was fantastic and very yummy! The band was great...singer sounded more like Buble than Sinatra but the saxophonist was incredible!Special Features:
- Sinatra SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014Sinatra Saturday/Sunday is amazing. If you do go, be sure you check with the restaurant to find out what time everything is starting. The calendar on the website shows Sinatra Sunday Night starts at 6:00. If you look in other locations on the website, you will find that is not the case and everything starts at 8:00. Kind of a bummer as we made reservations, asked to be on the side with the music and then found we were 2 hours early. We left before anything ever started. It is a lot of fun, just be sure you confirm the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky FindNancyVIPDined on 10/5/2014Purchased a dinner for 4 coupon and brought mom for her 81st birthday. The food was delicious and plentiful ! The Sinatra singer was just fabulous and the band was the same; producing a sound quite pleasing to the ears. Our waitress was very attentive and sweet. It was quite an enjoyable night all around for all of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sinatra BrunchmisdameanaDined on 9/28/2014Lucky's is one of my favorite brunch spots, so I brought my bf for his first time. The food was delish - I highly recommend the eggs benedict. He loved the heuvos, and our service was fantastic per usual. There is a Sinatra trio which serenades you and sang "over the rainbow" to a group celebrating a birthday, which was lovely.Special Features:
- Great food, best burgers in BostonFelixDined on 9/26/2014Great food, do not expect a fancy place this is a great place to eat and chill. No fancy tables no fancy ambiance just a great place for food. Best burgers in Boston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lunch!!foodieVIPDined on 9/22/2014BBQ pork sandwich with onion rings - fantastic!! Others in our party all enjoyed there entrees as well.Special Features:
- ALWAYS come backVHung08VIPDined on 9/21/2014Love this place and all it has to offer! Got chatting with members of the band from Sinatra Sundays and really enjoyed our time there. The kobe sliders as always are amazing with the bacon aioli sauce. Yummm~Special Features:
- Good place to hang out for a fewGoodeatsandnicedinningDined on 9/12/2014I like Lucky's. I took my sister there for lunch and she enjoyed it. It's a great place to grab lunch with my co workers too and it's close by so we don't have to use up our hour walking far to not have enough social time :)Special Features:
- Sinatra Sunday was a fun day!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/7/2014Took my parents to brunch on Sinatra Sunday. They told me it was the highlight of their summer!! The food and drinks were delicious. My mom and I shared a breakfast and took home a doggie bag. The music was excellent, and the service superb!!! I would definitely go back again and have already recommended to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfort food for a 16th birthdayTreatnightoutVIPDined on 8/28/2014My parents and kids all joined in celebrating a birthday. My son was thrilled with his kobe sliders, the picky eater with his fish and chips, Grandpa with his extra large manhattan and steak and Grandma and I with our salads. Very generous portions and an attentive server completed the picture. Just moved into an office down the street, so I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fan of Sinatra SundayKingDined on 8/24/2014This was so fun-the food, the location, well done special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!DrAllyRPDined on 8/23/2014Great food, wonderful staff. Fun themed menu with that great picture of ole blue eyes looking down at you. What a gem, so pleased I found it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good food, nice jazzYuriyGVIPDined on 8/17/2014Really didn't expect to be raving about the food here but whoever is in the kitchen here knows what they are doing. Summer salmon dish was phenomenal, with wonderful dressing, beautiful seasoning on the veggies and a great cook on the salmon itself. Same goes for the steak - the stuffed tomato was well executed and good flavors all around. The coconut kafir lime shrimp appetizer was an interesting dish too. Jazz show on Sundays is nice as well, and the lounge is much more romantic / the place to be, no question (we did not know this and were not seated there).Special Features:
- ComfortableLobstahVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great bar, good food and live entertainment, perfect combinations. Sinatra cover band very good albeit limited songs in each short set. Stout drinks, good menu selection. Sliders and meatloaf excellent. Fun experience. Must have been 90 degrees inside though, very uncomfortable.Special Features:
- Boston FindhiddengemDined on 8/3/2014We went to Lucky's, during a recent visit to Boston, on the recommendation of our daughter. We enjoyed a delicious Sunday breakfast complete with cocktails. To make the morning even more pleasant, we had the pleasure of listening to a combo performing Sinatra. Lucky's is indeed a hidden gem, a little hard to find as there is no signage but well worth the effort.Special Features:
- Great Brunch with Sinatra music....lawgenieDined on 7/27/2014For those of you that enjoy Sinatra music and want Sunday brunch don't miss out on Lucky's. They have a great brunch to choose from and you can either seat dance to Sinatra or take the floor. It is fun for couples and/or group....Special Features:
- Vintage deliciousnessFoodie6VIPDined on 7/25/2014This place is very cool - great cocktails, great beer list, great food! My husband and I started with the kobe sliders, which were cooked perfectly (about medium), served with a quail egg on top - swoon! Then the fried pickles, enough to feed a party of 10! I had the caesar salad which had a fresh light dressing on it - our server was lovely and even surprised me with an extra dish of the white anchovies, yum! Overall this place is amazing. Cannot wait to go back to try the famous brunch, or even for cocktails at the bar.Special Features:
- Great dinner!jackieDined on 7/20/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Lucky's Lounge immensely! the prime rib was to die for! Our waitress was amazung, very attentive! would definitely recommend Lucky's to anyone!Special Features:
- Eclectic menuSamanthaDined on 6/28/2014Deviled eggs on the appetizer menu? Yes, please! Food overall was delicious (I had the meatloaf), with some really fun takes on classics.Special Features:
- The following 381 reviews are from the Lucky's Lounge reviews archive.
- murphymurphyVIPDined on 6/22/2014great place for brunch good selections and prices the huevos monterey is my favorite however the marilyn's omelet had undercooked greens with girt sevice was friendly and efficient must make reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2014It was very warm in there, we could barely stay for dinner. The lounge singerhad a geat voice but I wish he was dressed the part. The service was excellent, food was ok.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/13/2014It was hard to find the restaurant at first. It's in the basement of a big brick building. The entrance is on the corner, down some dark stairs and you're not even sure if it's the right place but it is. Not many signs except for a sandwich board on the sidewalk. Wood paneling inside and tacky decor felt like someone's basement circa 1970s. Looks like it hasn't been updated but maybe they like it that way. French fries were amazing. My bacon mushroom burger was average. Cocktails were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service, very good foodklbcruisingDined on 6/2/20143 of us were there on a quiet Monday night. The server/bartender was wonderful. We had so much fun and super service. I had the classic iceberg wedge with skirt steak which was very good. 1 person had the same salad but with chicken and she also really enjoyed it. The other person had the Kobe sliders on the recommendation of our server and she generously shared one with us. It was absolutely delicious. He was so right with the recommendation. We all shared an order of the truffle fries and they were very good. Fun evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pluslovestoeatDined on 6/1/2014Lucky's never changes...in a good way! The funky decor, Sinatra brunch, and the amazing food and drinks. You have to have the french toast,it's delicious and will be your only meal that day!!Special Features:
- Great brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014Celebrated a birthday brunch. Although service was on the slow side, the retro decor was great. The singer and 3 piece band belting out Sinatra tunes were awesome--and they take requests. Typical brunch menu was spot on. Nice time. Would recommend for a special occasion or a drink while one listens to the classics.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot !OutandaboutDined on 5/31/2014Lucky's always is a great experience . Food was fantastic and portions were ample. Highly recommend it and will be back real soon .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ACBF sat day sessionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/31/2014went here for brunch and it took over to get our meals. They were not prepared for ACBFSpecial Features:
- Great ambienceHappygirlDined on 5/29/2014It was as if Frank Sinatra was going to walk in any minute! Great food, outstanding service! Fun and casual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HawaiiFiveOhRomanticCoupleVIPDined on 5/19/2014We visited Boston and found ourselves looking for a quick meal at the last minute. The food was definitely a cut above standard bar fare. The clam chowder was excellent, and the salmon I had was good enough for a fine dining restaurant. Lively atmosphere--definitely a hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date, Just a Beer, or Fab Prime RibGinaBambinaDined on 5/11/2014Visiting my best friend in Boston, she told me about Sinatra Sundays ($59 per couple for bottle of wine, app, and 2 entrees). Umm yes please! When I walked down a few steps to the basement type bar/lounge, I felt like I was sitting where the Rat Pack used to hang out. Great Sinatra cover band was singing in the background, dim setting, perfect for a date night, but also good to meet up with a friend for a beer after a long day. The prime rib special is included in this deal and I highly recommend it (not on menu). We had the calamari for the app and it had a little kick to it, but the sauce over top was amaze. The mashed potatoes and broccolini served with the prime rib were the perfect compliment to that dinner. AWESOME setting & food!Special Features:
- Jazz BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The Jazz Brunch was great. The food was Great, the music Hot and the drinks Cold.Special Features:
- Love this placeYumyumDined on 4/26/2014Didn't eat but drinks were amazing! Live music was great and waitress was friendly and prompt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dont be fooled by the picOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014The pic gives off a more contemporary decor than is the reality. Decent bar scene, but likely not what you want if you're looking for good food or nice evening on a date. Comparable to the old Purple Shamrock without the irish music.Special Features:
- Fun place, great musicOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/12/2014Fun spot - recommended by someone who had gone to brunch, we went for dinner. Lots of good menu choices, loved the live Sinatra band. Bar was playing good music, then switched around 11:30 or so to more hiphop, etc. so called it a night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- almost perfectearsplittingDined on 4/12/2014Seated right on time, food was great, but way too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.