59 Grand St
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
French AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://luckystrikeny.com/
- Phone: 2129410772
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday-Wednesday: 12:00pm- 1:00am
Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:00am
Friday: 12:00pm - 2:30am
Saturday: 430pm - 2:30am
Sunday: 4:30pm - 1:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Entertainment: DJ's 7 nights a week.
Sunday - Wednesday: 9pm-1am
Thursday: 10pm - 2am
Friday -Saturday: 10:30pm - 2:30am
A word from Lucky Strike
Opened by Keith McNally in 1989, Lucky Strike is a casual downtown classic. The bistro fare and original cocktails can be enjoyed at lunch, brunch, and dinner in the lively dining room. Lucky Strike also offers a late night supper, as well as a full menu for any meal at the restaurant's French copper bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lucky Strike reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (6)romantic (4)good for groups (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (3)hot spot (3)notable wine list (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- Have loved this place for years,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/4/2014Always great. It is my go to spot in Soho. Great burgers and fries!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real sleeperNYCwannabeDined on 7/15/2014We have been here many times now for lunch, good hours, great food, cool place in a kind of hidden. It's very deceiving from the outside, but it's one of McNally's gem's, you can't go wrong. Our son and daughter in law come with us and love it also.Special Features:
- Cool spotOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/13/2014Me and hubby where in NYC for the weekend and needed a spot to dine at 1AM. We were looking for good food and atmosphere. Lucky Strike delivered . . . definitely on the food!Special Features:
- Soho shopping trip find for brunchemptynesterDined on 6/22/2014We chose Lucky Strike because we had a party of six and wanted a reservation somewhere, and it was available on opentable. When we walked in at 1:00, there was only one other person in the place, so we got a little nervous. Not necessary, because our food was GREAT. We had burgers, grilled chicken sandwich and Portobello sandwich and all were terrific. And kinda fun to have the place to ourselves! Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Lucky Strike reviews archive.
- Wonderful placeUliNUEDined on 5/21/2014I have been coming here since the nineties, and it has never changed - always good and dependable. I just love this place.Special Features:
- To noisy to eat! Good for a drinkOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/14/2014To noisy to eat! Good for a drink or a quick bit. Food is ok, not great, friendly staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KayelbeeDined on 5/9/2014I've been coming here for 20 years and I've never been disappointed. Great burgers, great food in general, but mostly great service and great atmosphere. I love a good bistro and so very few remain. This is one of the best, and what makes Soho—and NYC—Soho.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- le French funRedcatDined on 4/10/2014always a great place, whenever I'm in town I drop bySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming eaterymelvDined on 3/16/2014This little gem was a lucky find. So charming, great soho neighborhood, small like a private club house. Perfect hiding in plain sight. Brunched with a girlfriend and notable industry star with no distractions or interuptions from paparazzi. Loved it. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A cozy little place in Soho.SanchoPanzaJrVIPDined on 2/22/2014A cozy little place in Soho. They seated us at a wonderful corner table. Nice service, great burgers. Will definitely go back when we're in the neighborhood.Special Features:
- Not so luckyRo422Dined on 2/10/2014I wanted to impress my boyfriend for his birthday. Instead, we found terrible service this time and a dry piece of chocolate cake for the birthday guy. The waitress was in a bad mood and wasn't attentive at all. Maybe she doesn't like birthdays?Special Features: