Lucky Strike Lanes - Belmar
415 South Teller
Lakewood, CO 80226Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Lucky Strike Lanes - Belmar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.luckystrikebelmar.com/
- Phone: 3039355793
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour
- Private Party Facilities: Lucky Strike Events accommodates groups of 20-500 (call 303-935-5793 for information on parties for 20 or less guests). We boast 16 bowling lanes, a 50 foot bar, dining room and a private VIP Room with four bowling lanes, billiards and a private lounge area. We will work with you to plan an event that will impress your guests and fit your budget!
- Private Party Contact: Event Sales Office 3037421590
- Entertainment: 16 Bowling Lanes
A word from Lucky Strike Lanes - Belmar
Lucky Strike Lanes Belmar is a premier destination for dining, lounging and bowling - An upscale bowling lounge with great food, sports bar atmosphere and private event opportunities. Boasting 16 bowling lanes, HD projection screen TV’s, shuffleboard and billiards – Lucky Strike will redefine your expectations of a bowling alley.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lucky Strike Lanes - Belmar reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (2)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great group funBowling6Dined on 11/29/2013Lucky Strike Belmar does a great job with customer service and experience. Their manager took great care of us and went above and beyond what was neccessary to make our experience amazing. Lucky Strike seems to be quickly becoming a favorite holiday tradition for us.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great timeusuallygoodVIPDined on 7/20/2013I really like going here just to have a few hours of bowling, drinks, comfort food and fun with friends. You cannot go wrong and this is so much better then other bowling lanes. Very nice and classy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bowling and FoodedandjerriDined on 5/4/2013The added bowling makes this a great family stop if you are looking for a family outing. Bowling alley personnel were top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun time! The music was aOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/27/2013Fun time! The music was a little too loud, couldnt have a conversation with friends/family.Special Features:
- Very club-like bowling alley.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/27/2013Very club-like bowling alley. A little loud for us over 40 crowd, but lots of fun. DIdn't have food, just beer.Special Features:
- Took a group from work toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2012Took a group from work to the Lucky Strike. Service was great. Staff was fantastic, and accommodated or special needs.Special Features:
- Bar with balls but stil ok for kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/19/2012We were entertaining out of town guests and everyone had a lot of fun. We did not go for the food but it was acceptable, especially for the 7 children we brought along. The service was very good when we got there, but the waitress got pretty busy later. The kids had a blast but the adults were concerned about the over stimulating atmosphere. There really was a lot going on with all the big screen TV's at the end of the lanes and music too loud to talk comfortably. The bowling itself seemed incidental, but them, none of us were avid bowlers.Special Features:
- Great Place for a PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/21/2012Lucky Strike is a great place for a party for when you have a large group of different ages. We hosted a child's birthday party for my 10-year-old daughter and invited several families. I think everyone had a great time, from a 4-year-old to an 84-year-old. The food is very good (much better than the usual bowling alley) and the service couldn't have been better.Special Features:
- The manager and staff shouldOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012The manager and staff should communicate better to make sure the customer is well servedSpecial Features:
- Lucky Strike staff was particularlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012Lucky Strike staff was particularly CRAZY about being on time, hesitant to add bowlers. They were very STRICT for a time that is supposed to be leisurly and casual, does not make for a good time bowling, we were just there to have a good time and it was rigid.Special Features:
- We went early, but it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2012We went early, but it was a really great experience for the kids. -- Staff very helpful.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our time. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/18/2012We enjoyed our time. The location seems upscale for a bowling alley. The staff was helpful and music was fun!Special Features:
- Family bowling timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/16/2012We had a great family time bowling. We had purchased the living social deal & our kids really enjoyed it there . We have been back 2 other times & enjoyed it as well.Special Features:
- Awesome way to spend my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2012Awesome way to spend my birthday with friends. Great place!!!Special Features:
- Fun night out with the family.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2012Fun night out with the family. The service was fast and friendly.Special Features:
- Great deal! All you bowl forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2012Great deal! All you bowl for $10 from 9 to 12 is an excellent deal. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- The mid-week prices for bowlingAyoOVIPDined on 1/29/2012The mid-week prices for bowling are a great deal. Plus it's not busy and you can enjoy your company.Special Features:
- If you haven't been to a bowlingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/29/2011If you haven't been to a bowling alley in awhile and you're used to sticky floors and PBR you're in for a treat here!Special Features:
- the manager was very accomodating.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/25/2011the manager was very accomodating. i really appreciated his help.Special Features:
- We made reservations for 6OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2011We made reservations for 6 o'clock on a friday night instead off 7, which was not offered, so I assumed they were booked. When 7 o'clock came there were 5 lanes open. The waitstaff was friendly and took our order in a timely fashion. They brought the wrong item to us and tried to convince us not once, but twice that we ordered it. When they did bring us our proper order it was the worst spinach and articoke dip we have ever tasted. The pretzels were good, the cheese dip for them was of poor quality. Over all I would rather go to a mainstream bowling ally and pay less for the same quality. I feel that I paid for decor more than anything else.
- Its bowling timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2011Belmar is about 45 minutes from my house but boy was it worth it. We had a great time. We went as a group from work. Loved the DJ and the way he had prizes for strikes. Great fun. I didn't have any food because I am on a diet but the drink I had was perfect. Not weak AT ALL ; )Special Features:
- I did not eat.. so you shouldOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/17/2011I did not eat.. so you should not make me rank the food!
- The projection screens aboveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2011The projection screens above the lanes are really hard to see.Special Features:
- We have been to this locationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/3/2011We have been to this location a number of times and the atmosphere is great. The chicken quesadilla is pretty good but the queso tastes like nacho cheese with peppers added. The southwestern eggrolls were pretty mediocre as well. Fortunately, we were only really trying to get snacks for our group and the bowling was fun, the location was clean and well kept.
- We did not eat here, we onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/8/2011We did not eat here, we only bowled. It was a lot of fun and had a great atmosphere.
- No repeat businessrockymtnbrendaDined on 4/22/2011I took 5 of my friends to Lucky Strike using the Living Social deal. I would think that the purpose of these deals is to increase business by bringing in new customers. Unfortunately, the service was horrible and I won't be going back. Our waitress came around 3 times in 2 hours, and we had to wait for drinks and the check an unacceptable amount of time. The people at the front, checking us in, were not friendly and they have no idea of what good customer service is. If this business is struggling to bring in customers, I doubt they did anything this night to increase repeat business. They'll have to keep giving out those $40 deals, just to get people in the door.Special Features:
- It was obnoxiously loud andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/20/2011It was obnoxiously loud and the bowling lanes did not appear to be level. The bowling balls would not roll consistently down the lane.
- I t was seriouly overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/12/2011I t was seriouly overpriced luckly i had a $50 coupon but i still ended up spending another $50 for 4 people.Special Features:
- We had a great time bowlingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/27/2010We had a great time bowling for my daughter's bday. The staff were very attentive with great customer service. This place is lots of fun for a big bowling party!Special Features:
- Took my staff and we had aheadlettucedebDined on 11/22/2010Took my staff and we had a blast! Food was mediocre, but then, who goes to a bowling alley for the food??Special Features:
- The food was surprisinglyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/27/2010The food was surprisingly good. The bartender waited on us and he was very nice. The seating at the lanes is too crowed and low. The balls are TERRIBLE! They are all beat up and the finger holes are sharp. It was quite an expensive night and we will not go often. $6 per person per game is quite expensive. We paid $48 for 2 games for 4 of us and add on shoe rental, food, and beer and it was a high dollar night.
- over all we really liked thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/16/2010over all we really liked this place but, the bowling ball were in bad condition it made it very hard to bowl a good game and some time they really hurt your fingers. we chose lucky strikes because it would be a good place for an all in one date, it is a very nice place but we could not enjoy 1/2 of due to the condidtion of the bowling balls, and on top of that the menu was not like the lucky strikes in dowm town denver. this was a horible place for a first date and i was imbaressded to bring my date to this place. as i stated above mainly due to the conditiond of the bowling balls and the menu selection.Special Features:
- Service was very slow andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/5/2009Service was very slow and food took an 45 min. from time of order. Food was fair at best. We have gone to the downtown location and had much better food and service.
- You don't go to Lucky StrikehappydinerDined on 5/21/2009You don't go to Lucky Strike for the food but they really have to go out of their way to make it so poorly. I never thought you could screw up nachos or fried anything but they have found a way. It remains a great bar and great fun bowling but make sure you eat before or after you go.Special Features:
- the ambiance was cool forDenverVisitorVIPDined on 7/5/2008the ambiance was cool for a group to bowl and eat. THe staff was very friendly and helpful in coordinating the bowling, etc. we'll go back again. GSpecial Features:
- We had a great time. AllOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/12/2008We had a great time. All of us commented on the whole experience and are going to plan some later parties, thank you.Special Features: