Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen - Greensboro
1421 Westover Terrace
Greensboro, NC 27408Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen - Greensboro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://lucky32.com/
- Phone: 336-370-0707
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday: 11:15am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:15am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 4:00pm, Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Jay Pierce
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a lovely private dining room that seats up to 10 guests comfortably.
A word from Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen - Greensboro
Join us for lunch and dinner 7 days a week, and for brunch on Saturday and Sunday. We serve the highest quality food and drink with friendly service. Dine in our dining room, grill room, or outside on our sun shade covered veranda. We are excited to announce that we are completely smoke free, inside and out. When dining with us you can look forward to a flavorful southern menu using many local ingredients along with an award winning wine list from the Wine Spectator. Our restaurant is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, come celebrate with us!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen - Greensboro - Best Restaurants in Greensboro ›
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen - Greensboro reviews from OpenTable diners
206 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (104)fit for foodies (96)neighborhood gem (92)great for outdoor dining (77)great for lunch (76)good for groups (76)great for brunch (73)romantic (55)notable wine list (33)kid-friendly (24)hot spot (24)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (10)scenic view (8)Show More
- not the usual standarddakotadineDined on 10/19/2014We have eaten at the Lucky 32 many times. Our last visit was not the usual superb service and food. the pork medallions were shoe leather and the salmon was very salty. Service on the slow side. Will return, but disappointedI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchRunway23Dined on 10/19/2014Great traditional brunch! Please keep your Eggs Benedict the way they are! We hoped for a quiet Sunday brunch as we have enjoyed many times before at Lucky 32. The noise level this time was annoying and prevented normal conversation. Maybe tone it down on the background music a bit?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryDined on 10/18/2014Great variety for everyone in our party, including vegetarian. Dishes were fresh, flavorful and plentiful. We will definitely return on our next visit to Greensboro.Special Features:
- BirthdayfamilyatdiningDined on 10/18/2014Great dining experience. Accommodations excellent Food superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Family Friday NightLeslieDined on 10/17/2014Our family of four enjoys dining at Lucky 32 at least monthly. Our daughters, 9 & 11, ask to go! Excellent service again this weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Foodie FavUptopfoodieDined on 10/17/2014All I can say is I love this place. The food is amazing . The atmosphere is always great. I have not been to the bar area yet but it is beautiful. Chef Jay ROCKS! My favorite spot for GRITS y'all.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/16/2014I decided to take a close friend to Lucky 32 as a surprise for her birthday. The lunch was a wonderful combination of delicious cuisine (southern style) in a comfortable, yet sophisticated atmosphere! Our waiter was pleasant and patient in responding to any menu questions. Although a little noisy, we had a great table and it was a truly lovely experience. My girlfriend was more than pleased about her birthday surprise.Special Features:
- Out2eatDined on 10/13/2014All employees I encountered were attentive but not intrusive, pleasant, and relaxed. Lucky 32 continues to be dependable for good food, good service, and comfortable environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit & I'm in love!luvgr8diningDined on 10/13/2014I've always heard of the restaurant. But had never had the pleasure of visiting. My daughter and I came for lunch. It was one of the most pleasant experiences we've had in a long time. We made plans to return & share the knowledge of our new found gem! The food, atmosphere & staff were amazing!!! ♡♡♡♡Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, as alwaysJimFDined on 10/12/2014We had a wonderful time, as always, at Lucky 32. Excellent food and service. We'll be there again soon.Special Features:
- Never failGoodgoodDined on 10/12/2014They are consistent!! Food is great people are great! Love this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Oct 12 BrunchAnn1Dined on 10/12/2014Attractive décor and great service. Usually the food is top notch too, but I was unhappy with the sausage because it was too salty for me. However, I use very little salt so it might have just been my idiosyncrasy.Special Features:
- Delicious southern cookingLionelDined on 10/9/2014The pulled pork was absolutely incredible. Grits are creamy and tasty. Catfish with whipped sweet potatoes was aweson. The only disappointment was the kale and bean side dish.Special Features:
- A Personal FavoriteMickDined on 10/8/2014I have eaten here on several occasions and the food, service, and experience is always superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous as Alwaysluv2eatDined on 10/8/2014Can't go wrong with Lucky 32. There were 5 of us for a special occasion lunch and each one of us loved our food. They never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great dinner, goodjezc65Dined on 10/4/2014service and nice atmosphere. Food is special and interesting. We love bringing visitors to Greensboro to Lucky 32, a local gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dontgetoutDined on 9/30/2014We had a great time once the birthday party with little kids running wild left.Special Features:
- Consistently greatflavorseekerDined on 9/28/2014We eat at Lucky 32 twice a month minimum and we almost always have a great experience. Even when mistakes are made, they are instantly corrected, and always with a smile. Once you know what you like food wise, you're never disappointed here.Special Features:
- Exceptional food and serviceTrishaDined on 9/27/2014We had the popcorn orka, steak and salad. The homemade dressing was great the okra was amazing (something I never thought I would say about okra) the steak perfect. The service was wonderful. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Food is always good. Menu changes which is very nice. Not a place to go if you want a quite dinner.Special Features:
- Excellent dinnerl810Dined on 9/27/2014It was a very good experience, the only negative thing I would have to say is about the front of the house manager. I am twenty and I went on a date with my girlfriend and her sorority sister. Everything was going great. Everytime the manager walked by and talked to other tables she didn't say a word to us. The first time went unnoticed but it kept happening. The only thing she did towards my table the whole night was take the check and give it to the server. Over all experience was great. Management needs some work. If it happens next time I come I probably won't come back. Again after that. Great food great atmosphere! Will definitely give it a second chance becuase of that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovtoeatDined on 9/27/2014Great service with attention to even the smallest details, fresh and tasteful menu selections and a return visit is inevitable.Special Features:
- Outstanding experience!AnnaDined on 9/27/2014Our family and close friends were in Greensboro to celebrate my daughter's 14th birthday, before heading off to a concert at the Greensboro Coliseum. It was the perfect choice- the setting was elegant, the menu was uniquely upscale "Southern" (just what we were looking for), and our server was extremely knowledgeable. Will be spreading the word about the fabulous meal and service we experienced at Lucky 32!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open Table reservation worked greatBearDined on 9/23/2014The Open Table reservation worked great using the www. We were seated right on time. Great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK ExperienceMamaBDined on 9/23/2014I have been coming to Lucky 32 since day one and the service has been lacking lately. We had a party of 6 and our waiter was attentive, but rushed us most of the time, especially when finished...he wanted to take the plates before some were finished and brought the checks too soon. I've had better. Food choice is always good with variety, but not particularly happy with seating with more than 4...many times are put right at the kitchen! Do keep coming back especially when outside dining... Open Table reservations was so easy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014We overly enjoyed our first time dining and first wedding anniversary at Lucky 32. The food was excellent and good sized portions. Dessert was devine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good intentionsChutneyVIPDined on 9/20/2014I had high expectations for this restaurant after seeing their mini farm stand outside their front door. It could be that I'm not used to Southern food, but everything was very heavily laden with sauces, or side sauces, that I'm not even sure were made at the restaurant. All of our dishes were definitely tasty, but lacked refinement. I think I could have made most of them at home. The kale and beans were very dry. On the positive side, our waitress and the staff were very professional and we enjoyed our service. I would recommend Lucky 32, but just know you're getting rich old fashioned Southern food.
- Nice find3boysmomDined on 9/19/2014We visited our son and were able to get a reservation for dinner. Traffic had us a little late but were greeted pleasantly by hostess. Had 3 different entrees we all enjoyed as well as the voodoo pig bread as app. All delicious. Fresh ingredients. Plentiful portions. Would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experiencePeteDined on 9/13/2014We had an excellent time and the food was very good. The service was excellent. Allison worked with us and she was both charming and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014The menu boasted a "southern cuisine". Everything we had we excellent. Best meal we have had in a long time. We will definitely visit again!Special Features:
- LUcky 32patraphunkDined on 9/6/2014This particular restaurant was very nice. We sat outside and the ambiance was everything and more. While dining we overheard a couple were having their 45th anniversary. We often to take care of their desert but the restaurant had already compensated them for it. I thought that was very nice. And we met 2 NEW FRIENDS...Mrs.Ginnie and Mr.Don.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing atmosphereRide4lifeDined on 9/5/2014Perfect to go for a nice dinner to celebrate an occasion or to take that special person for a nice evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed lunchMagnoliaDined on 9/1/2014Lucky 32 changes their menu to keep even regular patrons reading the menu. We had the day's fresh catch and it was good. Choosing Guilt Free is a great option for healthy dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably excellentCals1Dined on 8/31/2014We love Lucky 32's dedication to using local foods. Menu is always creative and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great !DineLocalDined on 8/31/2014Enjoyed another great meal with friends, Love this place. Life is too short for boring food !Special Features:
- Lucky 32OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Wonderful selection and great use of local ingredients. Grits cakes were great and shrimp & grits were done properly! Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/31/2014Wonderful place to dine, relax, enjoy good food and service. Will continue to come here time and again. Highly recommend this restaurant. I have never been disappointed with the service or the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Southern style hospitality and foodKrausesVIPDined on 8/30/2014Lucky 32 in Cary, NC is one of our go to's. We were delighted to see a location listed in Greensboro, NC when we were in town for a soccer tournament. Not what you think, no team-dinner; just my wife and daughter for a quiet dinner. Excellent treatment by the door staff and service staff. Our food was fabulous, especially my Shrimp and Grits with Andouile Sausage! Waitstaff and servers were very attentive, yet very respectful of our quiet time. Highly recommend as a personal or business dinner site. Very happy to see the level of quality and ambiance was what we had come to expect from our local Lucky 32. Great job by the restaurant leadership!Special Features:
- DeliciousLucybirdDined on 8/29/2014My husband & I drove with my in-laws to a wedding in Greensboro from Dallas, TX and chose lucky 32 to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. The food was delicious and the menu had a nice variety. We started with the shrimp cakes & okra popcorn, both very good. Service was attentive & the wine/beer selections were good. We had the meatloaf, bourbon steak, fish of the day & beef stew between the 4 of us and we were ALL very happy & satisfied with our choices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good business restaurantMalibuahVIPDined on 8/27/2014This is a good business restaurant for casual dining.Special Features: