Luckie Food Lounge
375 Luckie Street
Atlanta, GA 30313Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Luckie Food Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.luckiefoodlounge.com/
- Phone: 4045255825
- Hours of Operation:
Luckie Food Lounge is open for dinner at 5pm Wednesday through Saturday, with Sunday through Tuesday reserved for private events. Lunch is served each Friday, beginning at 11am. Our Friday Happy Hour runs from 3 – 7pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Miguel Nunez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Luckie is the premier downtown destination for meeting, dining, and entertainment, serving the finest American food and sushi late into the night. We offer a sophisticated and technologically advanced environment perfect for corporate functions, conferences, parties, and receptions.
- Private Party Contact: Valentina McRae 8776553357
- Entertainment: Luckie Food Lounge is a restaurant and lounge with a variety of entertainment options throughout the week, including live jazz and stand-up comedy, and DJs spinning house, Latin, R&B and hip-hop music.
- Special Events: Luckie is no stranger to special events hosting Lamborghini's 2008 southeast unveiling~P Diddy's party for Kim Porter's birthday~DASS Salon and Spa Naughty or Nice Melanoma benefit~Get Luckie 2008 "Casino Royale" benefit for Make a Wish Foundation
- Cross Street: Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
- Public Transit: By Train(MARTA): We are about a 10-15 minute walk from either the CNN Center station on the East/West line or from the Peachtree Center station on the North/South line. By Bus (MARTA): Routes 1 and 97 from the Five Points station.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet parking is available. Rates begin at $10 per car. Self-parking is also available in neighboring lots and on the street.
A word from Luckie Food Lounge
A 21st century supper club, Luckie Food Lounge is Atlanta's prime downtown destination for dining and entertainment. A contemporary American menu featuring hickory-grilled fish and steaks, brick oven pizzas, and playfully creative sushi is served late into the night. Live music, comedy, and DJs propel a sophisticated, high-energy vibe augmented by unparalleled lighting and video. Outdoor seating is available, including at Sky Deck, our unique roof-top patio with a breath-taking downtown skyline view, a full-service bar, plasma TVs, and billiards tables. Reservations are accepted until 9pm. After 9pm, tables are available on a first-come first-served basis. After 9pm, a cover charge may be required for entry. Parties of 15 or more must be booked through our event coordinator.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Luckie Food Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- The very Unluckie LoungeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2012The Luckie Lounge establishment does not exist as we showed up for reservations to a deserted place. It was very frustrating to have been inconvenienced in such a way. Please do not make the same mistake. I will be certain to always call ahead in the future. Please take the Luckie Lounge listing down.
- The service was horrible,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/17/2012The service was horrible, the waiter refused to prepare separate bills and One of us ordered food and sushi, she ended up ringing the order separately and charging a tip of $3 for a meal of $10.50 when she was told that it was one order. we spent $150 and was charged a tip of $30. The music was really nice, the atmosphere was groovy. will always go there for dancing but never for dinner.
- Highly DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2012I selected this restaurant/ lounge to celebrate my 46th birthday despite some of the negative reviews from previous patrons on online blogs. BIG MISTAKE! Unprofessional people in key staffing positions can be the ruin of a business. I choose not to name names although the name of the person is mentioned constantly by dissatisfied patrons on various review blogs online.
- I will never have a partyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2012I will never have a party there again! Not suitable for large groups. Had only one waitress and she was inexperienced. She didn't split the check so have the night was spent figuring that out. Many cancelled their food because it never came out! Worst birthday ever!Special Features:
- My experience was okay. IOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/3/2012My experience was okay. I have had better experience here. The food is a bit overprice on the porportion they give you. My food was overcooked and not enough sauce like usual. I had the Soy Glazed Calamari. But overall, it was okay.Special Features:
- It's more like the UnLuckie LoungeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/28/2012The service was absolutely awful. With my entire party there on time, we still had to wait 30 minutes for staff to "put the table together." The hostess was inappropriately dressed and had an inappropriate attitude to match. She frequently spoke with her hands and rolled her neck when talking to guest. After we were seated, the server was not any better. Her appearance was quite disheveled and too casual. She looked as though she just left a basketball game. Although she took her time, we were quite satisfied with the food. Promptly, at 11:00 we were asked to leave our table to make room for the dance floor. I did not get to finish my drink or cake before the server had tossed it in the bin. Each of my eleven guests agreed never to return.
- Great spot. Service was aSaussyDined on 12/30/2011Great spot. Service was a bit slow at times but friendly waitress.Special Features:
- The Not-So-Luckie Food LoungeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011My experience at the Luckie Food Lounge was horrible. I had some guests in town for a concert, and I wanted to treat them to a great evening, with dinner before the concert. Well, the evening did not begin to become "great" until I left the Luckie Food Lounge. I had a steak encrusted with pepper--a lot of pepper--and I found myself, along with my guest scraping the pepper off the steak. The waitress, even though hardly no one was in the restruant, had to wipe off a table before we could sit. One of my guests ordered a Coke, and he received three tea's before the waitress could get it right, and the she smelled of cigarette smoke and Victoria's Secret lotion, as if she had just came from outside from a cigarette break.
- Luckie Food Lounge was mediocre.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/3/2011Luckie Food Lounge was mediocre. The dance floor was blocked off, the live music could have been better and the DJ was not very good. The drinks were a bit pricey and the food was not anything special. The service definitely leaves a lot to be desired. It was an ok experience overall but I doubt if I would ever go to Luckie Food Lounge again.
- Our group of 14 throughlyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/2/2011Our group of 14 throughly enjoyed our dining experience at Luckie's. Food was great. Service was impecable. Great Jazz Band playing that night, so, good entertainment as well. Will definately go back and bring a few more friends.Special Features:
- The dining experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/19/2011The dining experience was just ok. The club ambiance was very nice. The band was excellent. The service was very slow and this was my second encounter in a two week time span. Both times service was extremely slow but courteous. The entrees were not overwhelmingly tasteful, nor very bad, so just ok. With the $10 valet to eat dinner and the just ok experience I would probably not return. The party scene happened after the 11 o'clock hour and it was a very young crowd.Special Features:
- Atmosphere was very nice andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2011Atmosphere was very nice and the live band was outstanding. Service was good, but we had to wait to long for our food orders to come out.Special Features:
- Me and 4 other friends wentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/22/2011Me and 4 other friends went for my cousins 21st bday. The decor and atmosphere was nice but this is not a place to take someone who just turned 21. me being 26 I enjoyed the atmosphere and old school music. now our.waitress was EXCELLENT she did a OUTSTANDING job.The food was mediocore could have been alot better. The highlight of our night was when one of the owners asked us how was the food we told him not that good. So he bought us a bottle of Aces of Spades champagne which is $800 a bottle to make up for our food. This is more for the 25 & up crowd and a great place for couples. Eat before u get thereSpecial Features:
- Over priced and website andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/22/2011Over priced and website and flyers being sent out are out dated, no live music 5-10 and menu much more limited than websiteSpecial Features:
- The restaurant was overallOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/22/2011The restaurant was overall nice and elegant. The food menu was great, it had something for everyone. The only bad thing is I ordered 2 different sushi rolls. Lets just say the cooked the sushi was great, but their raw sushi wasn't up to par. With that said everything else was great.Special Features:
- While the service was excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011While the service was excellent, the music was too loud and the food and drinks were slightly below average. The real sticking point is the way they bill for large groups. There has to be a better way of billing guests separately.Special Features:
- I did not enjoy that theyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2011I did not enjoy that they were all over the place. They do not have it together yet. This was my first visit and I would not go again on the late night scene. Maybe it would be different if you get there early but the staff was sending me to talk to different people. They did not have nothing special as far as making it known that it was my birthday. They were very rude. I would not go back there to do a birthday party or any event. They Need to get it together. As well they told us that they shut the sushi kitchen down because they were behind. If your expecting large amounts of people, cover yourself and be staffed! My guest request sushi and to treat me. THEN they tired to charge us for getting COLD food and drinks that we didnt order.Special Features:
- The ambiance and food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/6/2011The ambiance and food was outstanding, however, the wait staff is terrible! We had to wait for 20 minutes to be acknowledged by the hostess and once we were led to our table, the wait staff was very unprofessional and unattentive. They were having their own little party in the back, making loud noise, lewd dancing etc. For such a nice restaurant, the wait staff is low quality and a huge turn off.
- Plastic soy sauce dishes?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2011Plastic soy sauce dishes? Not even raminkans? To go condiments containers...all bad. Music was dope but too loud for our waiter to get the order right.Special Features:
- A must go!!KetaDined on 7/8/2011Hannah was our waitress and she was excellent!!!!!!!!!!We had blast!Special Features:
- We went to luckies for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/2/2011We went to luckies for dinner for my wifes 30th birthday, the atmosphere was a lil different then the flyer advertised, it was said to be be a casual eye candy event ended up being college night where jeans and tees were acceptable, crowd was a little young for my taste, and the thirsty looking guys on a prowl were a lil much for an 8 pm dinner reservation. The drinks were over priced and not strong for topshelf, but the wings and crabcakes with mango apple salsa were delicious. We requested a birthday shout out and the dj forgot to say the words happy birthday, and then proceeded to play lame slow jams that soon prompted us to depart without dancing at all.it was a beautiful place but it lacked the wow factor...dont think i will return..Special Features:
- Overall I just celebratedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/26/2011Overall I just celebrated my wife's birthday with a couple of friend and we had an amazing time. Food was excellentSpecial Features:
- This is a good place for acdubyaDined on 3/19/2011This is a good place for a Girls Night Out or Adult Birthday Dinner. I wouldn't recommend it to people who are foodies but definitely to people who are looking to eat and party.Special Features:
- The Sushi was great. Wasn'tMonsratDined on 3/19/2011The Sushi was great. Wasn't too impress with the ambiance. Expected something different after viewing the website. Seems to be a popular watering spot so if you want to hang out with friends, drink, eat and party, go here.Special Features:
- I celebrated my 24th birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/26/2011I celebrated my 24th birthday here and we enjoyed ourselves. The band was great as was the food!!Special Features:
- Went with my boyfriend hasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/18/2011Went with my boyfriend has great music and food. enjoyed when they took modern songs and played live music with it. our server was awesome!! parking is a downfall. great sushi.Special Features:
- My waitress Heather was soOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/22/2011My waitress Heather was so friendly and present. And the lady that seated us was so sweet I wanted to bye her a drink but she was working.Special Features:
- I went here and celebratedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/15/2011I went here and celebrated my 25th Birthday with some friends and we had a great time. The service was kind of slow, but overall we all had a great time. So if you're looking to have a nice dinner and party afterward, I would definitely recommend this place. This place is really nice and has a wonderful atmosphere.Special Features:
- Enjoyed by meal. The vibeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/14/2011Enjoyed by meal. The vibe and feel has really changed but the food is great. Miss the Gelato ALOT!Special Features:
- I really enjoyed the atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/1/2011I really enjoyed the atmosphere, wonderful service, and wonderful food. Everything was top notch.Special Features:
- Menu was great for all. IOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2010Menu was great for all. I had the trout and my guest had the pork chop. Food was very good. Atmosphere was a little noisy for a dinner conversation. Service was good.Special Features:
- The food and the service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/4/2010The food and the service were very good, but if someone wants a quiet or romantic dining experience, this probably is not the spot. The band was extremely loud, as was the entire place. This is a sports and night life place and lived up to that. But hardly quiet, in fact very, very loud.Special Features:
- Had a good experience here.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/12/2010Had a good experience here. Be wary when ordering the sushi: you don't get a lot of bang for your buck.Special Features:
- Surprisingly the venue wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2010Surprisingly the venue was empty at 8 pm on a Friday night. My usual favorite fish taco was no longer on the menu. The Crisp Duck spring rolls were somewhat tough and the cabbage was a bit too crunchy inside. We ordered a "medium-well" steak and it came back blood red. The California Rolls were great and the waitress was very pleasant.Special Features:
- It was my first time at LuckieOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/2/2010It was my first time at Luckie and the energy level and was great along with the food.The DJ was hot . The services was excellent. Keep up the good work. #1 on my list food &bar spots.Special Features:
- I entered on Wed. at 6pm.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/29/2010I entered on Wed. at 6pm. We were the only ones in this beautiful place for over 1 hour. The ambiance is exquisite. The food was spectacular. We had a new hire that was a little slow but it didn't impeed us from having a nice dinner. I was entertaining so was a little disappointed that we had the place all to ourselves.Special Features:
- The food and entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2010The food and entertainment at the Luckie Lounge was quiet good. I will definitely recommend it to others and I will definitely be returning in the future.Special Features:
- I love Luckie Food Lounge!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/4/2010I love Luckie Food Lounge! We originally discovered it as a night club, but found the menu to be an eclectic grouping of a little bit of everything. I haven't tried anything I didn't like, and I'm extremely picky! If I have a special occasion or even just a weekend club-night, I'll always choose Luckie!Special Features:
- Food and service was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/13/2010Food and service was great. But music was WAY TOO LOUD! Don't go with a group if you want to hold a conversation while eating dinner after 9pm.Special Features:
- My party and I went to LuckieDGfromATLDined on 8/6/2010My party and I went to Luckie to celebrate my bday. We all had a blast. Thanx