4700 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76107Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lucilesstatesidebistro.com/
- Phone: (817) 738-4761
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 am -4:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday:11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Lucile's
Lucile’s is a full service restaurant and bar serving lunch and dinner seven days a week and breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. The menu is centered around "American Food Classics" -- popular American dishes made from classic recipes updated with today’s palate. The daily blackboard features fish specials that change daily. The bar features a wide variety of beer and wine, plus popular "classic cocktails" also made from traditional American recipes. Service is brisk, efficient and friendly. The service along with the comfortable atmosphere create a warm environment without pretense.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Lucile's reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (35)great for brunch (32)great for lunch (17)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (16)kid-friendly (12)special occasion (11)hot spot (7)great for outdoor dining (5)notable wine list (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)romantic (2)Show More
- Friends Night OutBruceTexasVIPDined on 11/24/2014We enjoyed the food and the company. We had a good night with friends. An excellent place to meet friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucile's - Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/22/2014What a find....not that it was lost, since I realize it has been here many, many years, but when you live in Keller, this location is not your drop-in kind of place....you have to plan to go there. It was a cold, dreary kind of night and my wife wanted some thing to warm her. She Googled, "Best French Onion Soup in FW".....Lucile's popped up. So off we went with another couple. We enjoyed everything....the location, the ambiance, the staff, the food (yum), the prices.....and so much to chose from that we didn't get the Onion Soup as we want to save that for next time we go....and go we will. Great Job......don't forget to order a traditional Martini....excellent and especially the price and the serving size....great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Our table was open when we arrived. The noise level was high but we were able to talk with each other. The prime rid was fantastic! We will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- neighborhood restaurantKAthleenDined on 11/21/2014This is a nice neighborhood restaurant with a lot of character. The food was good, but the service was a bit slow on a Friday evening with not enough servers. it's reasonably priced and a good selection of food, especially during LobsteRama. One odd note, one of the signs touted how wonderful their cheesecake is, but when we ordered it we were told they don't have cheesecake .... So we ordered Keylime pie with the Oreo crust, which was quite good. But not cheesecake.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A stateside gem!JanisSDined on 11/21/2014Lucille's is wonderful! We just moved to the area and was looking for that "hole in the wall" place. Lucille's is it with the menu and atmosphere! I had the lobster bisque & lobster roll. Fantastic! My husband had the beef tips and those were tasty too. We're excited to go back for breakfast soon....and many other meals!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Problems in the kitchen but great food.MWyszynskiDined on 11/15/2014My wife and I are new to Fort Worth and decided to check out Lucile's after driving down the street and seeing it. We were seated early which is a great thing since we arrived earlier than our reservation time. The food was very good. My steak was well seasoned and grilled very well. It came out medium rare on the medium side which is ok since I didn't ask for it on the rare side. My wife's jumbo shrimp was not as jumbo as we are used to but tasted good. Our calamari appetizer came out when we were 25% done with our entree. Our waiter told us they were having problems in the kitchen. He also told the same thing to the two tables around us. The food was well priced for the quality and cooked well. Unfortunately they had problems in the kitchen that was plauging our whole section. Would I go back? Sure. I liked it. Just be aware and don't get impatient.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SandiSandiVIPDined on 11/9/2014I ordered the banana nut french toast. It was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good!ThenaugVIPDined on 11/1/2014I really enjoy the neighborhood feel, I've been a customer since day one!Special Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/1/2014disappointed in the quality of the food - fish was overcooked and soups were tasteless
- GREAT LITTLE PLACEgaryDined on 10/30/2014I HAD A GROUP OF 11 PEOPLE FOR DINNER AND THE SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC AND THE FOOD WAS GREAT. IF YOU'VE NEVER HAD DEEP FRIED PICKLES, ORDER THEM. GREAT LITTLE PLACE.Special Features:
- Delicious dinner!DFWFoodieVIPDined on 10/30/2014I have been here many times and this visit was wonderful as always. I had the charbroiled Salmon salad and the lobster bisque. Highly recommend this place if you haven't been!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BreakfastweathjDined on 10/26/2014Food was great. It was a little noisy but it was a super busy time so it was to be expected.Special Features:
- Always dependableSheRowDined on 10/25/2014As usual~~ Lucille's came thru for a nice evening. Food and service was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALl Around GoodToasterDined on 10/19/2014The food was very good, The ambiance was delightful and the service was excellent. Menu has such a wide range of offerings I will need to go back many times to try them all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food / fast servicecdub22Dined on 10/18/2014Reserved a table last minute with open table and got right in. Food was great and so was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeRoyal85Dined on 10/18/2014This place is great! Everything on the menu is good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great service was awesomeLoyal2greatfoodnserviceDined on 10/12/2014I've been there Several times with friends or family and there has always been a sense of pride when you go eat dinner or lunch the staff seems to be on top of their game they pay attention even if they are not your server great job on keeping a good thing goingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch DelightSheRowDined on 10/5/2014We love Lucille's!!! I always get one of the several Benedict selections. We also tried the corned beef hash~~~ really delicious!! Fast consistent food and service!!! One of our fav's~~~Special Features:
- Very satisfiedFoodaholicDined on 9/28/2014Food is always good. Love to go there for a special occasion or for girl's group fun. Called ahead and was seated within 10 minutes. Nice.foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Theater DiningWildBillDined on 9/27/2014We found the food and location relevant to the Casa Theater and Ft Worth Fairgrounds to work really well for us. Menu is diverse and food was well prepared. Dress is casual and groups were prevalent. I enjoyed a salmon salad and spouse had fried shrimp. Waiter was very laid back but meal service was timely. More neighborhood pub than formal occasion... Beer was a bargain! We will return often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GmanVIPDined on 9/20/2014Always a fun place for a meal. Reservations are a good idea here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner - Bananas FosterJJ14Dined on 9/13/2014I took my boyfriend here specifically because I searched for a place that had Bananas Foster. It also had great dinner reviews. I am so glad we came. The food was amazing. We started with Blue crab claws - fantastic! I had the Lucky Lady Martini - I definitely recommend it. I sampled my boyfriend's steak and it was one of the best I ever had. The halibut I had was equally delicious! The prices for the quality of food were very reasonable. We will come here again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodyfoodyDined on 8/30/2014Would not recommend. Noisy, food was not enjoable
- outstanding crabs and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014My wife and I went for the snow crab festival special. It was outstanding. The service was also perfect - the staff was very attentive but not overly so. We throughly enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/27/2014Delicious salads and burgers! Ronny is a wonderful server...very attentive to you.
- 1st Time / Not The LastMRunyonDined on 8/25/2014Was a little confused by items only available on certain days. Once we got that out of the way, food and service was great. Would definitely recommend and we will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool spot in West Ft. WorthShurst5151Dined on 8/24/2014Overall, the experience here was good. Clearly it is a popular spot with the local crowd. Perhaps I caught them on a bad day because my daughter's sausage was overcooked and my order was delivered incorrectly. I was assured that I was mistaken by the server but sadly I do know the difference between eggs Benedict with ham and the country version with sausage. I'd give it another shot if I was close to this area, but only one if it wasn't better the 2nd time around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/13/2014We enjoy this "neighborhood" place...the burgers and fries are great, and Ronny is a most excellent server.
- LucillespaddymacDined on 8/9/2014we meet our daughter and son in Law. We were so glad we came it was mouthwatering delicous. Cannot wait to return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/5/2014The lobster roll was not what I expected, but with some salad dressing, ti was tasty....guess the ones served in Boston are what we were used to. Our server, Ronnie, was most efficient and attentive.
- NiceRetGoldbadgeDined on 8/2/2014Second visit and this time we brought another couple who were to enjoy Lucile's for the first time. We were seated in the back room and enjoyed a wonderful Crab fest meal. Martinis were excellent; the meal was outstanding, and the waitress was very attentive. Will return.Special Features:
- The following 364 reviews are from the Lucile's reviews archive.
- Excellent BreakfastSheRowDined on 7/26/2014Eggs Benedict are delish!!! Try the biscuits~~~ light and fluffy!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/25/2014On our last two visits, an order for a hamburger with NOTHING on it but a slice of tomato on it has been served with a whole lost of stuff on it! This has not been the fault of the server who ordered it correctly...but apparently of the kitchen, This time a manager brought the replacement and apologized. If the first several times, it could be served as ordered...makes one wonder what is happening of late.
- Huge PortionsSuzanneVIPDined on 7/18/2014Order the plate size piece of chicken fried steak that has a great crunch with a tender piece of beef enclosed in all that wonderful breading then smothered in gravy. Here is Texas style chicken fried steak with plenty to take home for another meal.Special Features:
- Great for brunch or dinneriamnotDined on 7/17/2014Have eaten here several times over the last 10+ years - always pleased whether it is brunch or dinner. The beignets are good and the chicken fried steak is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseMikeDined on 7/11/2014I had not dined at Lucille's in a number years, and was pleasantly surprised. Very good gumbo, and my wife had excellent roast chicken. Good service, and a good value. I'll be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/9/2014hamburgers and house salads were great.....server was quite nice.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/27/2014We both ordered burgers with no mustard and only tomatoes......both came "swimming" in mustard! Our server, who was quite nice, said she had ordered them without....but the kitchen apparently did not listen....so back the burger went to be be redone.....not the best experience.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/19/2014the hamburgers were delicious, as was the roasted chicken....the salads are so crisp and fresh and the dressing awesome. Thei french fries are so very good! Cortney, our server, was excellent.
- drumarchDined on 6/15/2014Best Eggs Benedict I've had in a very long time. Glad I made a reservation on Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.