4700 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76107Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lucilesstatesidebistro.com/
- Phone: 8177384761
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 am -4:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday:11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Lucile's
Lucile’s is a full service restaurant and bar serving lunch and dinner seven days a week and breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. The menu is centered around "American Food Classics" -- popular American dishes made from classic recipes updated with today’s palate. The daily blackboard features fish specials that change daily. The bar features a wide variety of beer and wine, plus popular "classic cocktails" also made from traditional American recipes. Service is brisk, efficient and friendly. The service along with the comfortable atmosphere create a warm environment without pretense.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Lucile's reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (47)great for brunch (41)great for lunch (26)good for groups (17)special occasion (16)fit for foodies (15)kid-friendly (14)hot spot (6)romantic (3)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/13/2014We enjoy this "neighborhood" place...the burgers and fries are great, and Ronny is a most excellent server.
- LucillespaddymacDined on 8/9/2014we meet our daughter and son in Law. We were so glad we came it was mouthwatering delicous. Cannot wait to return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/5/2014The lobster roll was not what I expected, but with some salad dressing, ti was tasty....guess the ones served in Boston are what we were used to. Our server, Ronnie, was most efficient and attentive.
- NiceRetGoldbadgeDined on 8/2/2014Second visit and this time we brought another couple who were to enjoy Lucile's for the first time. We were seated in the back room and enjoyed a wonderful Crab fest meal. Martinis were excellent; the meal was outstanding, and the waitress was very attentive. Will return.Special Features:
- Excellent BreakfastSheRowDined on 7/26/2014Eggs Benedict are delish!!! Try the biscuits~~~ light and fluffy!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/25/2014On our last two visits, an order for a hamburger with NOTHING on it but a slice of tomato on it has been served with a whole lost of stuff on it! This has not been the fault of the server who ordered it correctly...but apparently of the kitchen, This time a manager brought the replacement and apologized. If the first several times, it could be served as ordered...makes one wonder what is happening of late.
- Huge PortionsSuzanneVIPDined on 7/18/2014Order the plate size piece of chicken fried steak that has a great crunch with a tender piece of beef enclosed in all that wonderful breading then smothered in gravy. Here is Texas style chicken fried steak with plenty to take home for another meal.Special Features:
- Great for brunch or dinneriamnotDined on 7/17/2014Have eaten here several times over the last 10+ years - always pleased whether it is brunch or dinner. The beignets are good and the chicken fried steak is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseMikeDined on 7/11/2014I had not dined at Lucille's in a number years, and was pleasantly surprised. Very good gumbo, and my wife had excellent roast chicken. Good service, and a good value. I'll be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/9/2014hamburgers and house salads were great.....server was quite nice.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/27/2014We both ordered burgers with no mustard and only tomatoes......both came "swimming" in mustard! Our server, who was quite nice, said she had ordered them without....but the kitchen apparently did not listen....so back the burger went to be be redone.....not the best experience.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/19/2014the hamburgers were delicious, as was the roasted chicken....the salads are so crisp and fresh and the dressing awesome. Thei french fries are so very good! Cortney, our server, was excellent.
- drumarchDined on 6/15/2014Best Eggs Benedict I've had in a very long time. Glad I made a reservation on Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Breakfast!LarryCDined on 6/15/2014As always, a great experience at Lucile's. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu, believe me, I've just about tried it all. Wonderful service, homey atmosphere. Go there!Special Features:
- Always good!hudsonsfolksDined on 6/14/2014Copper River Salmon cooked on a cedar plank with fresh vegetables roasted along side - what else can I say! It's so easy to overcook Salmon but Lucile's chefs don't fall into that trap. Delicious! Fried Green Tomato appetizer was super. The Pizza is always great. And I must mention the best idea for serving cocktails in martini glasses ever devised - serve some of the cocktail in the glass but bring a sidecar of a small vessel of ice with a flagon holding the remainder of the drink so it stays icy cold. Kudos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was goodNonameneededDined on 6/14/2014Food was good the server was not very good I would not come backSpecial Features:
- EnjoyableTxConnieDined on 6/14/2014Michael, our server, was amazing. He knew the menu, gave suggestions, and was spot on with his service. Food was good, as always. Highly recommend the smoked Prime Rib they serve on Friday and Saturday.Special Features:
- Great Food. Great Service.AggieBillDined on 6/13/2014We had been here before to have their awesome Key Lime Pie, but we wanted to have dinner there as well. It was great. The Juicy Lucy was excellent and you can't beat the chicken fried steak. It was my wife's birthday and the manager and waitress went out of their way to put a candle in her pie and ice cream as well, even though this isn't something they really do. The key lime pie is incredible! Definitely a fine eatery and experience, we'll be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/11/2014food was very good....especially the crab and shrimp louis salad. Michael was a very attentiver server.
- Best egg Benedict's!SheRowDined on 6/8/2014Love the atmosphere~~~ the wonderful food and great service!!!Special Features:
- Excellent Steakpunksded333Dined on 6/7/2014One of the best filets I've had in FW. Pittsburgh style is the way to go. Great margaritas and always a good Rahr on tap.Special Features:
- chummerDined on 6/6/2014Food was very good. Prime rib and lobster bisque. Salad tasted very fresh and the house dressing is great. Service was slow and awkward initially - especially considering the number of people there at the time we arrived (530 on a Friday evening). He seemed to hit his stride about midway through. Get an apple-berry martini.Special Features:
- West Side institutionLocalOccasionalDinerDined on 6/1/2014Located in an historic wedge-shaped building that housed two predecessor classics, Steve's Cafe starting in 1927, then Finley's Cafe from the late 40s to the late 70s. Nice, but casual, atmosphere largely preserving the original decor, but stepped up a bit from the cafeteria era. Moderately large menu with selections from sandwiches and burgers to the more frequently chosen full lunch and dinner items. Everything made from scratch with fresh ingredients except maybe the bread. Great, variable specials. Decent wine selection. Attentive service. Most dinner entrees run between roughly $15 and $25, some a bit lower and higher, with low-cost sandwiches and salads also on the menu. Hard-to find seasonal Copper River Salmon was a June 1 special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchldaschaVIPDined on 6/1/2014While visiting in FW, we returned to Lucille's for brunch, we often visit. The selections are outstanding, all the favorite comfort foods. Very nice, highly recommend.Special Features:
- Celebrating 80OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/1/2014Mom doesn't like getting out too late in the day these days so finding a place to celebrate at 11:00 am was a bit challenging. When Lucile's is full it gets pretty loud but we had a sweet waitress and the food was really good. Mom had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Mothers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014The food was superb as always and the staff was attentive and very friendly. Perfect for Mother's Day get away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's Day LunchoutwegoDined on 5/11/2014Went there for Mother's Day lunch and had the Smoked Chicken Pasta dish which I won't order again, it was very dry. The rest of our party of 4 found the food very salty. Perhaps I should have tried a breakfast item. It has been about 2 years since I've been to Lucile's and never for lunch, always for dinner, which I always found good along with the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great foodGreatDined on 5/11/2014The food is never disappoints, no matter what I have ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 15-20 minutes for a reservationgr8chefwalkerDined on 5/11/2014Made reservations for mothers day two weeks in advance and still had to wait when we got to the restaurant. Everyone in my party said the food was bland but said they would try it again just because maybe it was a off day because it was so busy. Our waitress was fantastic handling us (party of 6) and a big top at the same time.
- mother's daynana5Dined on 5/11/2014Waited over 45 minutes with reservations....not our best experience with hisrestaurantSpecial Features:
- Mother's Day DinnerJAM1Dined on 5/10/2014My first time to dine at Lucile's and I will definitely go back. Food and service were awesome. I had the Ribeye and it was delicious. Cooked exactly the way I ordered and very juicey and tender. My husband had the chickened fried steak. The batter had great flavor and steak was tender. My youngest son (age 29) had the filet he said it was the best he had ever eaten. My oldest son (age 31) had the crab cakes and he also raved about them! Oh and I can't forget about the yummy peach cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream-WOW!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night Out2happycustomersDined on 4/26/2014Love eating here. Great food with good service. We love the brick oven items on the menu.Special Features:
- The following 336 reviews are from the Lucile's reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/21/2014Salads and burgers were great....although it was sad that they had run out of roasted chicken. Josh is a terrific server and we really appreciate him.
- LucilesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014We love Luciles and drive about an hour to go eat there. It's probably our favourite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Easter CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/20/2014Very nice occasion with good service, food, and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2014Server was attentive and made good recommendations; however, steak was overcooked and scallop special was cold. Will be back but will be trying other items off the menu.
- my go-to place-seafood/shellfishPottressVIPDined on 4/10/2014love this place -- especially the house salad with bleu cheese and sesame seeds! Great brunch too! But why is it that y'all have the crummiest flatware of any good restaurant? All my friends comment and complain..... it truly does diminish the dining experience to have such lousy thin utensils.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the burgers are still delicious,OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/9/2014the burgers are still delicious, and the salad dressing is awesome....service is very good indeed.
- Birthday Brunch!DFWFoodieVIPDined on 4/6/2014I went to Lucille's with my family for brunch and everything was delicious! We had mimosas and I had the crab Benedict. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurantlostDined on 4/5/2014Enough menu choices to please everyone. Family-friendly, great service, delicious food. A bit noisy for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.