5241 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105Neighborhood:
U Village / U District
CaribbeanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lucidseattle.com/
- Phone: 2064023042
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 12:00am.
Thursday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 2:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: David Pierre-Louis 2063693248
A word from Lucid Lounge
LUCID is the venue to host your next gathering. With an intimate atmosphere and an accommodating staff.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lucid Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelQuiet
vibrant bar scene (3)romantic (2)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great jazz show!EmmanuelVIPDined on 6/27/2014Great show, great atmosphere. The band was very energetic and fun to listen to. Will come again!Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Lucid Lounge reviews archive.
- BandGirlieDined on 8/17/2013We went there to hear the band "Savoy Night Owls". It was really a bar with specialty drinks. Food selection was minimal and was supplied by the restaurant across the street. Tasty vegetarian--fresh and goodSpecial Features:
- Loved it!AdriDined on 6/6/2013Small, intimate venue perfect for jazz, we loved the vibe. We visited from Californiaon a Thursday night to see the Davey Nefos Band-wonderful! It was full, not too crowded, mixed crowd. When we arrived we spoke with the bartender for a bit, he was very friendly and our server was great. We will definitely go back to Lucid when we visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeCVoxDined on 5/24/2013Drinks were great, their signature cocktails were awesome and their pizza was fantastic. The service was very good. I'd definitely go back.Special Features:
- Cool Jazz BandOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013We came to see Hopscotch a new jazz band. We had lots of fun with their original music. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Intimate, Inviting and Superb MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/21/2013Excellent venue for the marvelous "International String Trio." The sound was excellent and the ambiance cosy and well ventilated. Only had tea - so cannot comment on the food, but the handmade pizza that we saw being served looked beautiful.Special Features:
- Not a Caribbean restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013Nice lounge. Great vibe and decor. But is NOT a catobbean restaurant. They only have 2 pizzas to choose from.
- We had a reservation but noAukaiDined on 2/1/2013We had a reservation but no one was available to assist us in finding a table since they had some cocktail event prior to the music and were left fending for ourselves. Hence, we did not stay and left for other more service oriented places.
- Best Bloody MarychloeVIPDined on 9/12/2012Lucid Lounge is a hidden gem in the U-Village. Staff is super friendly! I missed the live jazz, but I can only imagine how much fun it would be when it gets started! Drop in for a deconstructed bloody mary...seriously amazing! Oh and sit at bar if there's space!Special Features: