800 Washington Street (Rt. 1)
Wrentham, MA 02093Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://lucianos.diningquest.com/index.php
- Phone: 5083843050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Tuesday-Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Lunch Saturday: 11:30am-2:30pm
Lunch Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner Tuesday-Thursday: 4:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner Friday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner Saturday: 4:30pm-10:00pm
Dinner Sunday: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Reservations are always recommended.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live jazz band in the lounge with dancing Friday and Saturday night 7:30 pm to 11:30pm.
A word from Luciano's
Situated just off the 495 on Route 1, Luciano's is a delightful little piece of Italy right here in Massachusetts. Offering superb authentic Northern Italian cuisine and wines in a delightful and sophisticated setting. Luciano Canova, Patron Chef and Co-owner has made this sophisticated restaurant a shrine to good food and wine, Italian style. From the large and comfortable bar which features live music to the many sumptuous dining areas, each with their own character, LucianoContinued
makes sure his diners enjoy a great meal whenever they visit.
makes sure his diners enjoy a great meal whenever they visit.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Luciano's - Best Restaurants in Wrentham ›
Luciano's reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (106)romantic (75)good for groups (51)fit for foodies (40)notable wine list (40)neighborhood gem (27)kid-friendly (12)great for lunch (11)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The food was outstanding and the setting beautiful, but quite frankly, the level and quality of service was like something from the past I'd forgotten.Special Features:
- SUNDAY LUNCHOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014THIS WAS A GREAT FIND, WAS GLAD WE DROVE A LITTLE WHILE OUT OF OUR COMFORT LEVEL TO TRY IT WELL WORTH TH TRIP. FOOD AND STAFF WERE GREAT. WE WILL BE GOING BACK AGAIN.Special Features:
- Nice family dinnerWhiteyDined on 10/18/2014Went to Luciano's to celebrate my son achieving his adult black belt. They were running late so we had to wait 20 minutes past our reservation time to get seated which was a bit of a false start and nuisance. Once seated all four of us had great meals and the service was solid as usual. They have always done a nice job and I will continue to return.Special Features:
- ALWAYS GreatKarenCDined on 10/18/2014We usually go to Luciano's for special occasions and have NEVER been disappointed. Still remains as my number 1 favorite restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dinner at Luciano'sEpicurean45VIPDined on 10/14/2014We went out to celebrate my son's birthday and everything from the moment we arrived was perfect. The food was absolutely fantastic. We had a special of scallops casino which were very different and delicious - tender succulent scallops in a seafood stuffing with Italian bacon and spices. Each of us tried a different special but you cannot go wrong with anything on the menu (and they literally have many, many dishes to select from). Our waiter was on top of everything and Luciano stopped by to wish my son Happy Birthday. Trust me, you will have a meal to remember at Luciano's - I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CantoncoupleDined on 10/12/2014Food was excellent, but the prices on the 'specials' is a bit over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMICKEYBDined on 10/12/2014Place to go for dinner. Excellent food, service . Enjoy going each time we go. Have never had a bad meal. We are going again in November with a group of friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Anniversary DinnerItalianAtItsBestDined on 10/11/2014We've been to Luciano's a couple of times in the past and enjoyed it each time. Some may refer to their customers as "older" or "mature", but we're now in our early 40's and found MANY couples/families there in our age range. It also depends on which dining room you sit in....some are darker and more romantic or eclectic....others are bigger, brighter and more vibrant. It's up to you - plenty of choices to guide your experience. The hospitality is very good, from the hostesses to the wait staff to management. All came by to wish us a happy anniversary, which was unexpected. Food was excellent! Many great choices - all with big portions. Good wine list too. Just be sure to bring a good memory as the specials list is long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but a little disappointedFunBobbyDined on 10/11/2014We really enjoyed the food and the service but I was a little disappointed and I don't know if it was with the restaurant or Open Table. When I made my reservation on line, the question was asked if this was a special occasion. Well, I indicated that it was my 44th Wedding Anniversary. Pretty significant ! Not only was there no acknowledgement at any time, during our dinner 2 other couples were acknowledged and congratulated for their anniversary.Special Features:
- outstanding in all fields 10/11/14anniv43Dined on 10/11/2014As soon as you walk in you could tell that you were going to be treated like Royality. Our waitress was fantastic and the food was incredible. It our special place for our anniversary, wich we could afford to go more often!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Waistaff was nasty and rudefoodsafeDined on 10/9/2014Stuffed mushrooms contained a small sliver of clear glass. A "manager"-did not give her name or position appeared- did not apologize I am a retired food safety educator and that piece of glass was a physical hazard. I would have liked to know what action was being taken in the kitchen so this did not happen to someone else. Needless to say our group will not be returning in the future. As a food safety educator, I would suggest that food handling practices, etc in all parts of the establishment- from receiving to service be reviewed.
- Luciano's is AwesomeDocTurkVIPDined on 10/8/2014This was one of the best, if not the best Italian meals I have ever had. You must dine at Luciano's if you are in the Foxboro area.Special Features:
- SheSheDined on 10/8/2014Beautiful restaurant...another delicious meal...wonderful service. I will definitely be dining at this venue again in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatMarp1Dined on 10/5/2014My daughter and I had an early dinner before the Pats game. Luciano's is my favorite Italian restaurant. Great food, huge portions, terrific service and great ambience. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- What's that smell?HerdinessDined on 10/5/2014Scented candles? What a horror. Who in their right mind would light scented candles (many) in a restaurant? Let's see...food...taste...all covered with the scent of candles! In my nose, in my throat, on my tongue, and on my clothes. There can't be anyone in that place that actually knows anything about food or eating. You should really close it down.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014EXCELLENT! I've never had a bad meal, event or occasion at Luciano's. Service was outstanding, presentation was great and food was simply the best. I cant wait for the next visit!Special Features:
- Slow and RudeFigburreraDined on 9/28/2014When we went for lunch on Sunday, even though we had made a reservation beforehand, we still had to wait about ten minutes for them to set up a table. Then the food came very, very slowly. We were there for two hours. Our waiter was very nice, and he even said he didn't know why and had asked his manager to check on the food. When we were leaving, the two people in the front did not bother to thank us or wish us a good day. Yes the restaurants had several big parties, but it's no excuse for being rude. Also, the food was mediocre. Of the three of us only one person thought his food was good. The other two didn't think so. It's certainly not of the same calibre as the good Boston restaurants.
- DinnerPookieDined on 9/27/2014Dinner Saturday evening with friends was absolutely delicious. Luciano stopped by our table to introduce himself which a nice touch. The food was spectacular and our server was excellent, with a sense of humor and he made us laugh. His recommendations were fantastic choices. Everyone in the party enjoyed every bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExceptionalitalianstallionDined on 9/27/2014I am never disappointed by the quality of the special menu, the atmosphere, the personal touch of Luciano himself asking you for confirmation of your satisfaction, and the wait staff This place is truly a place to go for a special night out with family and/or friends Quality of cooking is second to noneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014We were a bit disappointed in the overall experience considering the prices. We expected great food (generally satisfied), superior service (disappointed) and a beautiful restaurant (dated). We had our drink order delivered wrong in the lounge, very slow on the drink refills while at the table, had a hard time getting a dropped fork replaced since we had no attention and they transposed our sides (mashed/baked potato). Our waitress was pleasant and may have had too many tables. I think we expected upscale dining for this price. The food overall was plentiful and good (not great). Valet is a nice touch.Special Features:
- Luciano1PmdiningfanaticDined on 9/27/2014I cannot say enough good about Luciano's. Wonderful atmosphere, food, friendly and knowledgeable staff, owner present and introduced himself to all guests. It was our anniversary and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Upon leaving we discovered our vehicle had a flat tire. Normally might dampen the evening but we just went back inside and were immediately seated in the lounge for a drink and desert and to enjoy the wonderful pianist. Valet service notified us when AAA arrived. This restaurant is a must for anyone living in the metrowest/metro Boston area and worth traveling to if you live beyond. Easy to get to Rt 1 Wrentham/Foxboro about 3 miles from Gillette stadium/Patriot Place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Very Nice Special Occasion SpotGAW1Dined on 9/26/2014If one is celebrating an anniversary, birthday, or a great week @ work; Luciano's is great. The staff is amiable and the food is impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice experience100PJVIPDined on 9/25/2014Dinner with my wife at Luciano's was great. We enjoyed a seat in the very comfortable bar for a pre dinner drink. The dining room experience was great as our waiter, Marty was very attentive.
- Retirement dinnerRickM58Dined on 9/20/2014Meal was superb! Service was outstanding. I thought the ambiance could have been better. Room felt crowded and it was loud. Normal conversation was a bit difficult. Also, a little disappointed that a 7 PM reservation did not get seated until 7:30. Enjoyed the drink the bar, but felt it was too much time between reservation and seating. Perhaps, that is my issue as it was a Saturday night. On the other hand, the meal and the service were tremendous. We'll definitely go back for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great for a special occasionMansfieldBDined on 9/20/2014Their attention to detail, excellent good and great service make this a great choice for special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBazookaDined on 9/20/2014Great dinner as always. You would never be sorry eating here. So many different dishes to choose from. Pleanty of special always.Special Features:
- OutstandingTable77Dined on 9/20/2014Extraordinary food, service and ambiance. Bring your appitite! Gorme food, large portions, don't fill up on the delicious bread!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Traditional Italian FoodFood4ThoughtDined on 9/14/2014Luciano's delivers time after time for those seeking traditional Italian fare served by one of the best wait staffs around. The staff is great as are their recommendations and it never hurts that they will serve up pretty much whatever you request. Mama's Meatballs are out of this world and the portions are more than adequate.Special Features:
- Just a handful...murray300VIPDined on 9/13/2014If, like us, you live in the suburbs southwest of Boston, then there are really only a small handful of really good, somewhat upscale Italian style restaurants. Unless you like going back to the same places all the time (yes, they do get to know you if that is important to you) then you must include Luciano's on that short list. A very nice property- large with lots of rooms so you are not crowded into one large space. The food was very good - almost excellent - but I reserve that rating for places that are very exceptional. My only little quarrel is that they presented such a long list of "specials", both for appetizers and entrees, that I could not remember even the few that sounded tempting. Of course no prices mentioned - annoying.
- Simply amazing.SouthShoreLineCookDined on 9/12/2014Our server - I'll call him Mr. T - was amazing. I've seen many servers walk around looking stressed, trying to keep checking on their tables, making sure everything is ok. Mr. T knew everything was ok. He walked with purpose, knowing when something was needed at one of his tables. He checked on us, ensuring we were satisfied. He was as professional as could be, something I rarely see - even in the city. The cuisine is amazing. Lamb chops, escargot, veal, risotto, the cabernet he recommended.. out of this world. My Tom Collins was one, if not the best I've ever had. I don't know why I hesitated to visit Lucciano's before, but I won't ever do it again. My fiancee and I plan on making many more trips in the future.Special Features:
- LopakaDined on 9/10/2014Food, service and hospitality was outstanding. Very enjoyable and reasonably priced . Would recommend highly Will be returning monthlySpecial Features:
- Tasty & PleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Coming from RI, I'm a bit of an Italian food snob. But Luciano's impressed me with their robust Specials, extensive menu and then delicious dishes. The atmosphere was delightful and our waiter was one of the best we've ever had. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Lucianos first time dinerRaz843Dined on 9/6/2014Just wanted to drop a note, restaurant was outstanding from start to finish. I highly recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LevinesDined on 9/6/2014We always have a great meal here. It is consistently outstanding. It's a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Awesome as always. Great food excellent wait staff and fantastic ambiance.Special Features:
- DunkumDined on 9/4/2014Until we moved to Florida many years ago we went to Luciano's at least once a month. It was terrific . Now when we visit NE we head back to Luciano's and it is always the same great restaurant.Special Features:
- miss valMissVal187Dined on 9/3/2014Food was great. Service was also great. A bit pricey.Special Features:
- Save room for dessertMainStreetMamaDined on 8/30/2014Delicious bread could keep you from ordering the grand finale, so be forewarned. Huge menu means that you should certainly be able to find something to satisfy you. Excellent service!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/29/2014Excellent food, well prepared. knowledgable and attentive server who clearly knew the extensive menu. Ambience was fine until halfway through our meal. At that point the Maitre'd decided to add another 4 person table to a relatively small dining space. This required moving another table within 18-24 inches of ours, completely destroying what privacy we had and certainly making it unpleasant for the four people who were seated at that table as well. It also made it extremely difficult for the waitstaff to move around in the room. Among other things, we were also concerned that this was pushing the fire code limits of the room.Special Features:
- Hidden jewel of north endSouthernDined on 8/26/2014This place is really awesome off of the beaten path of north end Hanover street but worth the trip!! I recommend the stuffed artichoke appetizer!! Really really rely good should of ordered 1 order for each of us!! Yes it was that good!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.