800 Washington Street (Rt. 1)
Wrentham, MA 02093Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://lucianos.diningquest.com/index.php
- Phone: 5083843050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Tuesday-Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Lunch Saturday: 11:30am-2:30pm
Lunch Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner Tuesday-Thursday: 4:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner Friday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner Saturday: 4:30pm-10:00pm
Dinner Sunday: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Reservations are always recommended.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live jazz band in the lounge with dancing Friday and Saturday night 7:30 pm to 11:30pm.
A word from Luciano's
Situated just off the 495 on Route 1, Luciano's is a delightful little piece of Italy right here in Massachusetts. Offering superb authentic Northern Italian cuisine and wines in a delightful and sophisticated setting. Luciano Canova, Patron Chef and Co-owner has made this sophisticated restaurant a shrine to good food and wine, Italian style. From the large and comfortable bar which features live music to the many sumptuous dining areas, each with their own character, LucianoContinued
makes sure his diners enjoy a great meal whenever they visit.
makes sure his diners enjoy a great meal whenever they visit.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Luciano's - Best Restaurants in Wrentham ›
Luciano's reviews from OpenTable diners
100 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (88)romantic (61)good for groups (37)fit for foodies (28)notable wine list (27)neighborhood gem (21)great for lunch (12)kid-friendly (10)hot spot (6)late-night find (4)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- TeddyDined on 8/17/2014Excellent service by our waitress great quality food. Overall great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014as usual, always great food, lots of choices and great serviceSpecial Features:
- Special Event: OutstandingNotFootballFridayDined on 8/15/2014From coming through the doors to leaving hours later, we felt enveloped in the warm and charm of Luciano's staff and ownership. The food was outstanding, though honestly a bit more than the average person can eat in one sitting; without appetizers! Our waiter was very attentive and watched the understaff closely. The water glasses were seldom allowed to reach empty. The owner was pleasant and welcoming even though we weren't beautiful girls. We always enjoy coming back, but the price, while definitely worth every penny, makes this a very special occasion restaurant.Special Features:
- Fabulous and reasonablespecialtreatDined on 8/9/2014Salad, vegetable, potato with your meal. Plus a full loaf warm bread, small pizza, and cheese & crackers in the bar. So much food, we ate too much of the delicious bread. Reasonable prices. Not sure of the prices for the specials since they don't give you the prices unless you ask and I heard from others that the specials are high priced. But we would definitely go back more often. Love also that we can make a reservation for two.Special Features:
- Old World Italian DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/8/2014Old World Italian dining in a comfortable atmosphere with a menu that covers all the bases. A nice dining experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticHillerDined on 8/6/2014Great food, great service, and great atmosphere. A fantastic evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb! Finnest Italian FoodMikeDined on 8/2/2014Luciano's has long been recognized as some of the finest Italian food in the Boston suburbs. Our trip back did not disappoint. The service was outstanding. My party had chicken and eggplant dishes, and everyone came away full and pleased.Special Features:
- First Time Experience!EvaBedDined on 8/2/2014It was our first trip to Luciano's and after an exhausting day of shopping at the outlets, we couldn't have asked for a better experience! The staff was friendly and attentive - the owner frequently checked in on us as well! The food was to die for! The decor to cherish! We are tough critiques when it comes to Italian food - and this is a hard one to beat! The menu has something for everyone, not to mention the vast array of specials!! We will definitely be putting Luciano's on our favorites list! It's worth the trip - and for us that's a 40 minute drive!Special Features:
- Special NightOutOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014I was given a gift card here sometime ago, so when I finally got to use it on a rare date night out I was so completely impressed. The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere was great! I look forward to going back!Special Features:
- enjoyfood1Dined on 7/30/2014We had a wonderful time as we always do. Food was fabulous and the service not only perfect but fun! Our group of five have been going to Luciano's for the past 6 years to celebrate our birthdays and all agree we will be back next year and every year after.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old World Charm and StyleyumyumDined on 7/27/2014The dark woods, low lighting, and hundreds of personalized celebrity photos on the walls suck you into the lounge, where aside from the one tv with the ballgame on, it could be 1966. It's great. The bartender was prompt, courteous and gave a solid pour. only complaint were the stale crackers given out with a spreadable cheese app my uncle ordered. we then sat in a secondary dining room for our main meal. everyone's food was delicious, although my luciano's signature steak was overdone. ordered medium rare, came out closer to medium well. the server immediately offered to start a new one for me, but i declined and promptly ate nearly the entire cut anyway. with the mushrooms, sauce and mashed potatoes it was easy to salvage.Special Features:
- great food and great service?JoeTDined on 7/25/2014In love this place the food is great and the attention to detail and feeling like a family member is Paramount. You won't leave hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDadpaysDined on 7/24/2014Took my adult daughter there for a father-daughter birthday dinner. We had a great time. Everyone was so attentive. The food was delicious and the ambiance was warm and welcoming. The atmosphere was quiet enough to carry on a conversation and catch up on how things are going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesclose2homeDined on 7/18/2014The food is always outstanding and the service generally matches that quality. Always well worth the price, I consider it a value for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DebbieDined on 7/15/2014Third disappointment in a row. Will not rush back. (see below)
- enjoyfood1Dined on 7/12/2014My husband and daughter along with my daughter's friend had never been to Luciano's before. I have been there several times and have nothing but high praise for every single visit. They totally enjoyed their meal and the wait staff was quite pleasant and friendly. It was a nice change for 20 something's just getting out of college.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2014Went with girlfriend on our second anniversary very impressedSpecial Features:
- AuthenticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2014The most authentic Italian food I have had in the U.S.Special Features:
- We love Luciano's!Cinrac222Dined on 7/3/2014If you want to step back to the days of the Rat Pack-Luciano's should be your choice. From the professional maitre de to the old Las Vegas decor to the superb table service, this is the place. Get dressed nicely and be prepared to enjoy wonderful food in an atmosphere that is hard to find these days.Special Features:
- TerrificNewcomerDined on 6/24/2014First time visiting Luciano's. Server was very informative and willing to make substitutions with no fuss. Food was excellent , portions plentiful, and fairly priced. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- NoiseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014We loved the food (fresh pasta was great!), service, but found the room noisy because of the busing of tables - too much throwing of dishes into a tub.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not much to brag aboutLovestoeatout2VIPDined on 6/20/2014Waitress had great memory for many additional specials but gave me the wrong salad; my wife's salad came late when her dinner was being served after everyone else already ate their salad; bald male waiter brought entree's and practically threw plate on table; our Open Table requests specify a "quiet booth or table" - we were put in a corner right next to a walled partition where soiled dishes were being accumulated on the other side - sounded like a Frisbee contest was going on with the dishes; and most of all - ordered Veal Marsala - would not try that again - not really sure it was veal - and very little Marsala flavor. However - served bread was delicious. Could not recommend this restaurant based on this 1st experience.
- JskWhatjoansaidDined on 6/15/2014The waitress didn't ask how I wanted my lamb cooked and it was a bit too rare. It was also not very substantial for the price. My guests liked their meals though and the appetizer was good. We waited over an hour for the main dishes to arrive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day BrunchpastaloverVIPDined on 6/15/2014Took my dad to Luciano's for Father's Day. Thought they would have a brunch menu or a lunch menu but they gave us the dinner menu instead. The food was very good as well as the service but it was noon and a piece of fish was $28+ which seemed pricey for lunch. The restaurant is beautiful so I would definitely try it if you have never been there before. Just expect to pay more if it is a holiday.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKDLO13Dined on 6/14/2014The food was good but I am very upset that I got a phone call asking why I hadn't left a tip. I called back and was told Sorry, we found it. I didn't receive a call back telling me the tip had been found. You were quick to call and accuse me but not to call and apologize.Special Features:
- steveDined on 6/13/2014Very good food with excellent service. Wide variety of choicesSpecial Features:
- Luciano's is Spectacular!Epicurean45Dined on 6/12/2014We have dined many evenings at Luciano's and have never been disappointed. On this evening, we started with a soft shell crab appetizer which was juicy and delicious. For entrees, I had the seafood casserole and my wife had the sole filet francaise special. Both were fantastic and the service was excellent. We enjoyed our dinner thoroughly. Why go anywhere else?Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2014Food was outstanding. Our waiter described the specials with great detail. Excellent. Will definitely go again.Special Features:
- ExcellentLuvItalianDined on 6/7/2014We went here for our anniversary and we couldn't have enjoyed it more. Everything was wonderful and we can't wait to go back with our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian DelitebigbobDined on 6/7/2014When you are looking for old school Italian this is the place. The stuffed veal T bone was excellent!! The gnocchi with bolo was rich in taste and just like the Aunts used to make. The wedge was very good. Nice Blue Cheese and fresh clean crisp lettuce. Service was excellent!! We were in a hurry ( headed to DMB) and Marty was spot on. His recommendations were great and he clearly knew the menu. Owner came around to the tables and said hi. I haven't seen that in awhile and my young adult kids were in awe. Davio's has lost a customer when eating in this area. You may have to pull out the flash light to look at the menu because it is on the dark side. Menu has many options. A must try if you are in the area. Bring an appetite!!Special Features:
- Superb Italian food and service!Gr8FoodDined on 6/5/2014The genuine spirit of this restaurant comes through in the superb Italian dishes, friendly and sincere service topped off by a visit by the owner himself to make sure everything is just perfect. We started off with the fresh sliced beet salad and Buffalo Mozzarella Caprese together with the complimentary Bruschetta and homemade bread and olive oil. I had the seafood special of lobster, little-necks, scallops, shrimp, mussels and calamari over homemade linguine - to die for! My wife had the Gamberi Alla Toscana and they gladly added sea scallops at her request. We broke all the rules and enjoyed a bottle of Ruffino with our seafood choices. I ended with homemade bread-pudding and Port; my wife with double-chocolate mouse. Home run!Special Features:
- Very nice nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/4/2014It had been quite some time since our last visit, no reason, just have been going to difference places. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening, the food, service, atmosphere was all very good. We will put Luciano's back in our dining rotation for sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/4/2014We love Lucianos and celebrate our wedding anniversary there every year. We were married at that location 25 years ago. (it was Plaza Inn at that time)Special Features:
- Great ServicefoodieDined on 6/3/2014Excellent food and wine. A great variety. Staff was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerParrinoNightoutDined on 5/31/2014We enjoyed our anniversary dinner at Luciano's. They gave us a nice corner table that was cozy and fit for the occasion. Dinner was excellent and along with a bottle of wine. At the end they surprised us with a dessert Tiramisu.Special Features:
- Very enjoyableJulieDined on 5/18/2014I've wanted to dine at this restaurant for the longest time. It's always busy and I've only heard good things about Luciano's. I thoroughly enjoyed my recent meal there. Service was top notch as was the food. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:
- Excellent meal!kernsyDined on 5/10/2014The food was absolutely wonderful. I had the best pork chop dish I have ever had. It was stuffed with lobster, prosciutto and mozzarella. My husband had a chicken/pasta dish that was so tender, he could cut the chicken with a fork. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- Anniversary diningdateniteDined on 5/10/2014The food and atmosphere were excellent. Nice and relaxing an service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family LuncheonRelaxDined on 5/10/2014Although pricey, the food and service were outstanding. Our waiter Ryan was friendly, knowledgeable and served us at a nice relaxing pace. We managed to save room for dessert and it was well worth it. Thanks for making our get together wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversarySeanDined on 5/8/2014I always suggest Luciano's for any special occasion in our family. The food is always great and the service is tops. I also think their lunch menu is a great unknown find. Their lunch menu is reasonably priced and of course the food is great. It's my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.