800 Washington Street (Rt. 1)
Wrentham, MA 02093Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://lucianos.diningquest.com/index.php
- Phone: 5083843050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Tuesday-Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Lunch Saturday: 11:30am-2:30pm
Lunch Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner Tuesday-Thursday: 4:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner Friday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner Saturday: 4:30pm-10:00pm
Dinner Sunday: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Reservations are always recommended.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live jazz band in the lounge with dancing Friday and Saturday night 7:30 pm to 11:30pm.
A word from Luciano's
Situated just off the 495 on Route 1, Luciano's is a delightful little piece of Italy right here in Massachusetts. Offering superb authentic Northern Italian cuisine and wines in a delightful and sophisticated setting. Luciano Canova, Patron Chef and Co-owner has made this sophisticated restaurant a shrine to good food and wine, Italian style. From the large and comfortable bar which features live music to the many sumptuous dining areas, each with their own character, LucianoContinued
makes sure his diners enjoy a great meal whenever they visit.
makes sure his diners enjoy a great meal whenever they visit.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Luciano's - Best Restaurants in Wrentham ›
Luciano's reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (98)romantic (69)good for groups (40)notable wine list (33)fit for foodies (31)neighborhood gem (26)kid-friendly (14)great for lunch (10)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great Traditional Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014Luciano's delivers time after time for those seeking traditional Italian fare served by one of the best wait staffs around. The staff is great as are their recommendations and it never hurts that they will serve up pretty much whatever you request. Mama's Meatballs are out of this world and the portions are more than adequate.Special Features:
- Just a handful...murray300VIPDined on 9/13/2014If, like us, you live in the suburbs southwest of Boston, then there are really only a small handful of really good, somewhat upscale Italian style restaurants. Unless you like going back to the same places all the time (yes, they do get to know you if that is important to you) then you must include Luciano's on that short list. A very nice property- large with lots of rooms so you are not crowded into one large space. The food was very good - almost excellent - but I reserve that rating for places that are very exceptional. My only little quarrel is that they presented such a long list of "specials", both for appetizers and entrees, that I could not remember even the few that sounded tempting. Of course no prices mentioned - annoying.
- Simply amazing.SouthShoreLineCookDined on 9/12/2014Our server - I'll call him Mr. T - was amazing. I've seen many servers walk around looking stressed, trying to keep checking on their tables, making sure everything is ok. Mr. T knew everything was ok. He walked with purpose, knowing when something was needed at one of his tables. He checked on us, ensuring we were satisfied. He was as professional as could be, something I rarely see - even in the city. The cuisine is amazing. Lamb chops, escargot, veal, risotto, the cabernet he recommended.. out of this world. My Tom Collins was one, if not the best I've ever had. I don't know why I hesitated to visit Lucciano's before, but I won't ever do it again. My fiancee and I plan on making many more trips in the future.Special Features:
- LopakaDined on 9/10/2014Food, service and hospitality was outstanding. Very enjoyable and reasonably priced . Would recommend highly Will be returning monthlySpecial Features:
- Tasty & PleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Coming from RI, I'm a bit of an Italian food snob. But Luciano's impressed me with their robust Specials, extensive menu and then delicious dishes. The atmosphere was delightful and our waiter was one of the best we've ever had. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Lucianos first time dinerRaz843Dined on 9/6/2014Just wanted to drop a note, restaurant was outstanding from start to finish. I highly recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LevinesDined on 9/6/2014We always have a great meal here. It is consistently outstanding. It's a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Awesome as always. Great food excellent wait staff and fantastic ambiance.Special Features:
- DunkumDined on 9/4/2014Until we moved to Florida many years ago we went to Luciano's at least once a month. It was terrific . Now when we visit NE we head back to Luciano's and it is always the same great restaurant.Special Features:
- miss valMissVal187Dined on 9/3/2014Food was great. Service was also great. A bit pricey.Special Features:
- Save room for dessertMainStreetMamaDined on 8/30/2014Delicious bread could keep you from ordering the grand finale, so be forewarned. Huge menu means that you should certainly be able to find something to satisfy you. Excellent service!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/29/2014Excellent food, well prepared. knowledgable and attentive server who clearly knew the extensive menu. Ambience was fine until halfway through our meal. At that point the Maitre'd decided to add another 4 person table to a relatively small dining space. This required moving another table within 18-24 inches of ours, completely destroying what privacy we had and certainly making it unpleasant for the four people who were seated at that table as well. It also made it extremely difficult for the waitstaff to move around in the room. Among other things, we were also concerned that this was pushing the fire code limits of the room.Special Features:
- Hidden jewel of north endSouthernDined on 8/26/2014This place is really awesome off of the beaten path of north end Hanover street but worth the trip!! I recommend the stuffed artichoke appetizer!! Really really rely good should of ordered 1 order for each of us!! Yes it was that good!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencechicoDined on 8/23/2014A great experience overall. Plenty of food, great service, excellent ambiance with a delightful guitar player and vocalist in the room in which we dined would bring us back frequently. It was a fine dining experience that one does not encounter very often these days. Keep up the great work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lb72Dined on 8/23/2014Great menu selection...nice wine list. Service was excellent and server was very knowledgeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elegantjbernardDined on 8/23/2014Great food. A tad pricey, but certainly worth the extra cashSpecial Features:
- A GemLove2dineVIPDined on 8/22/2014We were vacationing in the area and found Luciano's on OpenTable. We are from an area in New York where we have access to loads of good restaurants. Luciano's is in the same category. The service was impeccable. Our waiter, Ryan, was very attentive and knowledgeable. In addition to the large menu there were several specials. The food was delicious and the portions were large. I saw several diners take their leftovers home. ( We were staying in a hotel and couldn't do that or we would.) I would recommend Luciano's if you enjoy good food. There were families with children dining as well as couples and some large groups. Since there are several rooms they can accommodate everyone. We will definitely be back when we are in the area again.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnertypenniesDined on 8/21/2014Luciano's was the best food I have had on the Southshore in a long time. The service was amazing. Upon reservation, I mentioned it was our anniversary dinner. At the end of the night they presented us with a complimentary tiramisu. Overall a great dining experience. I can't wait to return to try the weekend specials as the homemade pasta was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TeddyDined on 8/17/2014Excellent service by our waitress great quality food. Overall great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014as usual, always great food, lots of choices and great serviceSpecial Features:
- Special Event: OutstandingNotFootballFridayDined on 8/15/2014From coming through the doors to leaving hours later, we felt enveloped in the warm and charm of Luciano's staff and ownership. The food was outstanding, though honestly a bit more than the average person can eat in one sitting; without appetizers! Our waiter was very attentive and watched the understaff closely. The water glasses were seldom allowed to reach empty. The owner was pleasant and welcoming even though we weren't beautiful girls. We always enjoy coming back, but the price, while definitely worth every penny, makes this a very special occasion restaurant.Special Features:
- Fabulous and reasonablespecialtreatDined on 8/9/2014Salad, vegetable, potato with your meal. Plus a full loaf warm bread, small pizza, and cheese & crackers in the bar. So much food, we ate too much of the delicious bread. Reasonable prices. Not sure of the prices for the specials since they don't give you the prices unless you ask and I heard from others that the specials are high priced. But we would definitely go back more often. Love also that we can make a reservation for two.Special Features:
- Old World Italian DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/8/2014Old World Italian dining in a comfortable atmosphere with a menu that covers all the bases. A nice dining experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticHillerDined on 8/6/2014Great food, great service, and great atmosphere. A fantastic evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb! Finnest Italian FoodMikeDined on 8/2/2014Luciano's has long been recognized as some of the finest Italian food in the Boston suburbs. Our trip back did not disappoint. The service was outstanding. My party had chicken and eggplant dishes, and everyone came away full and pleased.Special Features:
- First Time Experience!EvaBedDined on 8/2/2014It was our first trip to Luciano's and after an exhausting day of shopping at the outlets, we couldn't have asked for a better experience! The staff was friendly and attentive - the owner frequently checked in on us as well! The food was to die for! The decor to cherish! We are tough critiques when it comes to Italian food - and this is a hard one to beat! The menu has something for everyone, not to mention the vast array of specials!! We will definitely be putting Luciano's on our favorites list! It's worth the trip - and for us that's a 40 minute drive!Special Features:
- Special NightOutOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014I was given a gift card here sometime ago, so when I finally got to use it on a rare date night out I was so completely impressed. The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere was great! I look forward to going back!Special Features:
- enjoyfood1Dined on 7/30/2014We had a wonderful time as we always do. Food was fabulous and the service not only perfect but fun! Our group of five have been going to Luciano's for the past 6 years to celebrate our birthdays and all agree we will be back next year and every year after.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old World Charm and StyleyumyumDined on 7/27/2014The dark woods, low lighting, and hundreds of personalized celebrity photos on the walls suck you into the lounge, where aside from the one tv with the ballgame on, it could be 1966. It's great. The bartender was prompt, courteous and gave a solid pour. only complaint were the stale crackers given out with a spreadable cheese app my uncle ordered. we then sat in a secondary dining room for our main meal. everyone's food was delicious, although my luciano's signature steak was overdone. ordered medium rare, came out closer to medium well. the server immediately offered to start a new one for me, but i declined and promptly ate nearly the entire cut anyway. with the mushrooms, sauce and mashed potatoes it was easy to salvage.Special Features:
- great food and great service?JoeTDined on 7/25/2014In love this place the food is great and the attention to detail and feeling like a family member is Paramount. You won't leave hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDadpaysDined on 7/24/2014Took my adult daughter there for a father-daughter birthday dinner. We had a great time. Everyone was so attentive. The food was delicious and the ambiance was warm and welcoming. The atmosphere was quiet enough to carry on a conversation and catch up on how things are going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesclose2homeDined on 7/18/2014The food is always outstanding and the service generally matches that quality. Always well worth the price, I consider it a value for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DebbieDined on 7/15/2014Third disappointment in a row. Will not rush back. (see below)
- enjoyfood1Dined on 7/12/2014My husband and daughter along with my daughter's friend had never been to Luciano's before. I have been there several times and have nothing but high praise for every single visit. They totally enjoyed their meal and the wait staff was quite pleasant and friendly. It was a nice change for 20 something's just getting out of college.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2014Went with girlfriend on our second anniversary very impressedSpecial Features:
- AuthenticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2014The most authentic Italian food I have had in the U.S.Special Features:
- We love Luciano's!Cinrac222Dined on 7/3/2014If you want to step back to the days of the Rat Pack-Luciano's should be your choice. From the professional maitre de to the old Las Vegas decor to the superb table service, this is the place. Get dressed nicely and be prepared to enjoy wonderful food in an atmosphere that is hard to find these days.Special Features:
- TerrificNewcomerDined on 6/24/2014First time visiting Luciano's. Server was very informative and willing to make substitutions with no fuss. Food was excellent , portions plentiful, and fairly priced. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- NoiseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014We loved the food (fresh pasta was great!), service, but found the room noisy because of the busing of tables - too much throwing of dishes into a tub.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not much to brag aboutLovestoeatout2VIPDined on 6/20/2014Waitress had great memory for many additional specials but gave me the wrong salad; my wife's salad came late when her dinner was being served after everyone else already ate their salad; bald male waiter brought entree's and practically threw plate on table; our Open Table requests specify a "quiet booth or table" - we were put in a corner right next to a walled partition where soiled dishes were being accumulated on the other side - sounded like a Frisbee contest was going on with the dishes; and most of all - ordered Veal Marsala - would not try that again - not really sure it was veal - and very little Marsala flavor. However - served bread was delicious. Could not recommend this restaurant based on this 1st experience.