Luciano's - Alpharetta
10990-A State Bridge Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30022Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Luciano's - Alpharetta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lucianositaly.com/
- Phone: 6782421890
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11am - 2:30pm / Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm Dinner Sunday: 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: John Soilis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We Cater your place or ours. Please contact Polo Castro at 404-924-0729 or email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: Private luncheons or dinner parties up to 70 Guests.
- Private Party Contact: Isabel Castro 4046431524
- Special Events: Sundays 1/2 price bottles of wine from entire wine list.
A word from Luciano's - Alpharetta
Executive Chef John Soilis brings culinary delight of Roman times to Alpharetta. Luciano’s Ristorante Italiano is a venerable institution that proudly serves family-style creations inspired by the rich traditions of Naples, the regions of Emilia-Romagna and Northern Italy. Warm, rustic interiors that celebrate an open and inviting ambiance with modern details give life to this new concept that introduces the newest flavours of the Mediterranean alongside traditional favourites such as home-sliced Beef Tenderloin Carpaccio, innovative baked flatbreads and Luciano’s signature brick-oven Neapolitan Pizza and fresh homemade pastas. Inspired entrees pair formidably alongside a handsome wine bar featuring select and exclusive Italian Wines and from around the World. Buon appetito!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Luciano's - Alpharetta reviews from OpenTable diners
- Disappointed.....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012I was a little disappointed in this restaurant. Italian is my favorite food and I have eaten at many Italian restaurants all over the world, including in Italy....and although the service was excellent, the food was not up to the prices charged.... There are too many other Italian restaurants, and other restaurants in general in the area for me to chose from, so I doubt I'll return to Luciano's again, and would certainly not recommend it.On the website it had advertised a new appetizer....which I ordered for my friend and I.....but was told that it wasn't available because they didn't have the new menus....so why advertise it!!!Special Features:
- Our second visit. We madeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2012Our second visit. We made an error in the reservation date but they were able to accommodate us very graciously. The food and wine were excellent. The restaurant is very reminiscent of the Italian restaurants we grew up with in the Northeast. We expect to return.Special Features:
- Great Italian LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2012Food is always great, this time tried the lamb chops and they were great. Usually the service is outstanding but this time the waitress was not as outstanding as in the past, not bad but just average. If looking for great Italian food in vibrant atmosphere with very friendly staff I would highly recommend.Special Features:
- The food was good but notOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/8/2012The food was good but not as memorable as I was expecting it to be. It might have been that my expectation was higher than it should have been based on some recommendations. However, the service was very good. Our server was busy but she was attentive and helpful.
- We went to celebrate a birthday.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2012We went to celebrate a birthday. Food and wine, the entire experience really, were excellent. This is a nice break from the typical chain restaurants. We will be going back.Special Features:
- Fantástic dinner, great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2012Fantástic dinner, great restaurant to have close to home I don't have to drive to buckhead for a great Italian meal.Special Features:
- Good straightforward food.jthreedDined on 7/28/2012Good straightforward food. Love the beef carpacio. Sad to see this close in Alpharetta but worth the drive to Sugarloaf location.
- While our service was lessOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012While our service was less than spectacular, the food, as always, was WONDERFUL! We have yet to find a dish that we don't like!Special Features:
- Too noisy this time. ManyYummmDined on 7/14/2012Too noisy this time. Many big parties with lots of kids. Maybe we need to go later!
- Meal began with excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/13/2012Meal began with excellent bread with sauce. Great menu options. Gorgeous presentations and tasty.Special Features:
- Great place for a home-styleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/11/2012Great place for a home-style Italian meal. The food wasn't outstanding but the service and options made the whole experience a nice dinner out.Special Features:
- We made reservations and dressedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/6/2012We made reservations and dressed up to celebrate my daughter's birthday at what we hoped would be a memorable restaurant. When we arrived we were placed in a section of the restaurant that had families in shorts and flip flops and walk in customers. If I wanted a casual dining experience I would have gone to the local chain restaurant and had the same loud children in their beach gear sitting with us but at half the price. The service was good. Will I be back? Not for a while.Special Features:
- Excellent service, from theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/6/2012Excellent service, from the greeter to the polite professional server and then the food. Everything was first class, highly recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Luciano's- a must visit dining spotOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/30/2012Our first visit to a neighborhood gem. My wife's birthday dinner and her request for Zuppa de Mare were both excellently served by our visit to Luciano's. Although the restaurant is acoustically challenged, the entire experience was worth the visit. The food was served steaming hot from the kitchen, flavors were nuanced, portions generous but not ridiculous, pricing was reasonable, and service was attentive but non-obtrusive by Carina. Definitely a must-visit for our Johns Creek neighbors.Special Features:
- Luciano's in Alpharetta - A Winner!VAC8IONVIPDined on 6/28/2012What a pleasant surprise this place was. We're foodies from Central Florida, and were looking for a good Italian restaurant in the Roswell/Alpharetta area. Luciano's came recommended by a friend. Even the other couple that was dining with us had never been there before. Our great experience started at the door with a warm greeting, and went on to the wonderful server, and then, there was the food. Great salads, and good meals all around. I had a bone in veal chop with a very well-done demi. Another in our party had the Chilean Sea Bass and her husband had the Flounder. My wife had the crazy lasagne. All very very good.Special Features:
- Good but not spetacular ItalianJimmyVIPDined on 6/23/2012Good but not spetacular Italian fare. Expensive wine list was dissapointing but food was good.
- This is a wonderful neighborhoodBJH504VIPDined on 6/23/2012This is a wonderful neighborhood restaurant. Easy to get to, ample parking. More important, the food is wonderful. Ample portion of well-seasoned basic Italian fare. Pasta is prepared perfectly, samples are very generous. Wait-staff is courteous and well-informed. Will definitely go back...soon.Special Features:
- The food was mediocre- theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2012The food was mediocre- the best thing we ate was the antipasto platter but how hard it that? My scallops were overladen with butter and just too rich. The other dishes my family had: spaghetti w/ meatballs, chicken scallopini and veal picatta were just okay. Nothing to write home about.
- We ordered brunch which clearlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/17/2012We ordered brunch which clearly was not their thing. All our dishes were wrong and not cooked correctly...Service was extremely slow.Special Features:
- Fantastic service, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/13/2012Fantastic service, but the food was not good. We both ordered the flounder, which had a light egg batter and served with beans and sautéed spinach. The food was not hot, and the batter was soggy. Very unappealing.
- Wonderful atmosphere for goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/12/2012Wonderful atmosphere for good food and conversation! My first time here and will be back.Special Features:
- The staff - service was exceptionalCrewDined on 6/12/2012The staff - service was exceptional. Food was excellent. Will continue to recommendSpecial Features:
- Perhaps the best Italian menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/9/2012Perhaps the best Italian menu in the Metro area. Definitely the best when you include the service and the atmosphere. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- I was disappointed since IOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/8/2012I was disappointed since I go to the location on Sugarloaf all the time and LOVE it but in comparison this experience was a let down. The bread wasn't warm enough, my flat bread was luke warm and soggy. There were no other people there when we got there and two other people came while we were there. Given only 3 tables to take care of I would've expected our food to be perfect.
- The quality of the food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012The quality of the food was not equal to the price. The wait staff was hurried and we are not sure how long the person has been on the staff. A disappointing evening.
- My wife and I went for a specialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/22/2012My wife and I went for a special date. It was out first time their and we would go back for sure. The service was great and the food was hot, tasty and better then expected. It is a place you should not have a reason not to go.Special Features:
- Went twice on Mothers Day.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Went twice on Mothers Day. Excellent food; a little pricey for what you get but better than most. Noisy but the back rooms cure that. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2012Excellent food and service until the end when our waiter became obviously overwhelmed. He came by to offer dessert,which we were going to order, but then never came back. It was like we didn't exist and he was a great waiter until that point!!! I finally had to bring our credit card to the hostess so she could let the waiter know we were ready to go. He then brought our check without even an apology. Again, he was clearly overwhelmed, as he had tables all over the restaurant, literally. But that won't deter us from going back. We have been here several times and never had an issue with service or food.Special Features:
- Go for Dinner not BrunchMillerVIPDined on 5/13/2012Went to their Mother's Day brunch buffet. We had reservations at 11:30 (brunch started at 11:00) by noon half the serving trays were empty, their pizza bar was wiped out and the desert table was completely gone. Unfortunately they seemed completely unprepared to handle their reservations and an event like this. The highlight was the fantastic service we had from our waiter, Ricardo, who was very professional and provided us alternatives direct from the kitchen. The food we did have was very good. This was our first time at Luciano's and I'm guessing this was not their typical performance but still very disappointing. We will probably give them a second chance on a regular night - hopefully a better experience next time.
- There were 4 of us and weOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/28/2012There were 4 of us and we found our entrees to be very good. Our salads were not the best. The downfall here was the service. Our waiter was not terribly attentive and he spilled a glass of wine down the back of one of the people at our table. We have been coming here since this restaurant opened and the attitude of the staff is consistently the one thing that I find there to be room for improvement in. The level of chatter was quite high and in spite of the higher ticket menu would keep me from calling this a special occasion choice.Special Features:
- Another Stupendous EveningDPF1Dined on 4/21/2012This is our fifth time here and yet again......stupendous. The specials were out of this world, the service was impeccable and the environment was very romantic...even though it was Prom night. Gigi, our waitress, made us feel like we were the only couple in the restaurant. We would recommend Luciano's to anyone at anytime for any event.Special Features:
- Been here several times..KRSKDined on 4/20/2012Been here several times.. Love the food.. Last night, the service was off. We had to wait 15 minutes despite arriving before our scheduled reservation. The food took too long to arrive with several dishes arriving at different times.Special Features:
- Second time, just as goodatlantaantiquerDined on 4/1/2012Second time, just as good as the first! Not a Five Star, but exceptional for a local restaurantSpecial Features:
- I love Luciano's! WhetherOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2012I love Luciano's! Whether it's the Sugarloaf Location (near my office) or the Alpharetta / Duluth location (near my home), the staff is always upbeat, courteous and on top of what they're doing. The food is prepared in a timely manner and it always comes hot to the table. You can't beat the value of their lunch menu. I recently had a 3 course lunch for $12! I also like the fact that you can arrive casual or in a suit and feel comfortable either way. The decor allows for both.Special Features:
- terrific!ScotVIPDined on 3/23/2012My wife was out of town, so I took my kids to a special dinner at Luciano's. The food was great as usual. The service was very good. We had a great time!Special Features:
- One of the Best in Atlanta!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012We went here for our anniversary. Food was excellent, Service was great. this is by far one of the best Itallian resturaunts in the Atlanta area. I would highly recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- One of the very few placesBonnieVIPDined on 3/8/2012One of the very few places in Atlanta that I can get 'Beef Carpaccio' and it is wonderful.Special Features:
- it was a good overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/3/2012it was a good overall experience - the only problem was the noiseOur server was excellent!Special Features:
- One of our favorites. GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2012One of our favorites. Great food, beautiful dining room.Special Features:
- Great mix of flavorOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/20/2012Had the most flavorful Sea Bass in memory.. always very good food and service.Special Features: