Lucia of Greenlake
7102 Woodlawn Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Lucia of Greenlake
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://iheartlucia.com/
- Phone: 2062584523
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Lucia of Greenlake
Lucia, Green Lake's premier Italian restaurant. Modern, warm, romantic dining in an upscale, casual atmosphere. Hip, classy lounge with great late night Happy Hour. Lucia, Kirkland Location, was voted Best Happy Hour by Komo TV and OpenTable Diner's Choice Winner of the past four years, Green Lake Lucia will meet the same dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lucia of Greenlake reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (10)neighborhood gem (8)special occasion (4)romantic (4)kid-friendly (3)fit for foodies (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- A nice place in a great location.frankieDined on 9/14/2014The music inside is too loud for conversation. The plastic tables outside are flimsy, though you're in a lovely spot away from the street. Prices, wine list, service, and decor are good. I wish the food were a little better.Special Features:
- Still new - working out kinksamlbDined on 9/13/2014Our group of friends went and this location has only been open for a month and a half. It was very noticeable that they are working out the kinks of this location. We had no server for almost 10 minutes who was still nice and helpful. The food came out after a very long time and my order came out wrong but I didn't bother to say anything as we've been waiting for so long. The ambience was very nice and the restaurant itself is very nice.Special Features:
- Maybe just an off nightLovefoodDined on 9/12/2014Salad was not cold and Crisp and my fish was slightly overdoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous - Needed at GreenlakeVacationerVIPDined on 9/6/2014Lucia is fabulous and a much needed addition to Greenlake! Food was wonderful, flavorful and the service was impeccable. Highly recommend this restaurant! Who doesn't love sitting outside on a nice Seattle summer evening?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit First ReviewTUTZ103VIPDined on 8/22/2014Great food Great Service but very noisy. Our waiter Patrick was wonderful. Very attentive and very knowledgable about the menu. Our friends live in the area and they will return probably quite often. Whenever we are in Seattle we will try and come back and hope that it is not as noisey as it was on Friday night. Outside would have been a better choice and hopefully some heaters will be put out there when the weather changes which it WILL DO sooner rather than later. We all had a great time and really enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:
- OutgainesVIPDined on 8/16/2014Had a nice ( not huge choices. ) menu with some good choices. Halibut was lovely and great claims. Worth a look! We missed it but looked like great happy jour treatsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful new addition to SeattleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2014So excited for the new Lucia's location in Greenlake! The food is as amazing as ever! I was able to order my same favorites even w/my dietary restrictions, the staff always takes care of my needs. Looking forward to many more patio sessions in this great new location! Don't worry I'll still make the trek east as well for the original spot!Special Features:
- Upscale Dining in GreenlakeMONMONDined on 8/4/2014I've been here twice. I live in the neighborhood and the grill fare and pizza around the lake was getting old. Welcome Lucia's from Kirkland to the West side. With lovely outside tables and beautiful wood and marble tables inside, the ambiance is upscale. The servers have been excellent, although on the second visit a little pushy to get the order taken, when after a walk we wanted to decompress a bit and visit. The portions are plentiful, and both times I took home lunch for the next day. The menu is varied and seasonal. People were dressed in yoga pants or dresses, it's that kind of a place. We really needed something like this in Greenlake. They will validate parking under the building for 1 hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greenlake GemMormorDined on 8/2/2014Great food and service. Really enjoyed the gnocchi and wine-infused short ribs. Looking forward to trying the other menu items. Would have given it five stars had it not been for the loud, fast-tempo music, which would be more appropriate for accompanying vigorous aerobics exercises, but not at all conducive to enjoyable dinner-time conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way too loud, minor hiccupsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/1/2014Lucia is brand new, so I'm willing to cut them some slack. And really, the meal was good. We tried three dishes and all were tasty, hot, and flavorful. I have a couple of issues. 1. The noise. This place is LOUD. We were seated next to the door, which was probably the quietest place in the restaurant, and at 8pm, we were yelling across a small table to hear each other. They need some serious acoustic dampening. We'll eat outside in the future. I could never bring my hard-of-hearing father inside. Ever. 2. A tiny bit more training for the staff. I asked for a spoon with my spaghetti Bolognese. This should not induce raised eyebrows from the server. It's a typical Italian way to eat spaghetti (use the spoon to twirl).Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Lucia of Greenlake reviews archive.